Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

How will investments be paid for projects? Will it be a one-time payment or not?
What do you mean? In my opinion, in each project, investments are made once and the payments you receive in the equivalent amount of your investments, you will receive tokens.
I also never heard of investments that would be invested several times. It is clear that you once invested your money and got tokens, which in time will bring you profit.
ashotiek

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Seems pretty cool.
SonkhlaChrisat

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

I hope this project will be smash.
Thoughtful job, faultless logo, engaging results.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

So will it be like something worldwide or what? It says about some Academic Town in Russia. Will scientists from other countries be able to take a part in this project or is it just some local stuff?
Its a russian project.Though Russian project has some problem,but trust Scientific project.They have the potential & i think anyone can take part in it
The project team is from Novosibirsk. This is the great scientific center of Russia. Is this why the project is paying attention to the field of scientific research?
Science is need every aspect of life & their main moto us to improve science through their platform.But trust is the main issue.Russian project has trust issue problem     
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

Collecting money for an ICO with an already finished product, and not trying to sell an unfinished idea, it's somehow atypical

I thought they already have a finished product before, this is different from it. But if they already have a working project then we can say that the team behind this project are serious and capable. The experience that they have from their previous project really helps.
Based on thier wp thier project is composed of talented professionals and expert advisors so thats the main reason why this is a successful project.

Well, it shows only that they really are serious to handle the project. Having a good team is only means that the project probably has a better future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

The project is very interesting, and if there are a lot of participants, then it will simply be required to bounty.
it does not seem that the launch of generosity needs to be done from the very beginning of the project launch. At the moment it's too late to do it. Because the road map has already been drawn up, and it will be difficult to make changes to it.
daniel12345

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

What data will be required from the project for its evaluation by your algorithm?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

The project is very interesting, and if there are a lot of participants, then it will simply be required to bounty.
it does not seem that the launch of generosity needs to be done from the very beginning of the project launch. At the moment it's too late to do it. Because the road map has already been drawn up, and it will be difficult to make changes to it.
If you mean launching Aidrop, then yes, at this stage it would be absolute absurdity and nothing positive would surely bring such a project. Such events are always planned in advance and the advertising company begins with them.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

Collecting money for an ICO with an already finished product, and not trying to sell an unfinished idea, it's somehow atypical

I thought they already have a finished product before, this is different from it. But if they already have a working project then we can say that the team behind this project are serious and capable. The experience that they have from their previous project really helps.

I think there is a big difference between a finished product and a working project, maybe they are still in under development stage and soon we can be able to see their finished product if ever they really have that.

It's still too early to make decisions because the project is still developing. As we can understand, this is a platform that will help them to have founds to support science. So, we should somehow support with this kind of concept due to a reason that it will help the community to be more productive through continuously doing more research.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

sir.  how long take time to develope your project. when will  bounty and airdrop will be disclose. ?

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

So will it be like something worldwide or what? It says about some Academic Town in Russia. Will scientists from other countries be able to take a part in this project or is it just some local stuff?
Its a russian project.Though Russian project has some problem,but trust Scientific project.They have the potential & i think anyone can take part in it
The project team is from Novosibirsk. This is the great scientific center of Russia. Is this why the project is paying attention to the field of scientific research?
Science is need every aspect of life & their main moto us to improve science through their platform.But trust is the main issue.Russian project has trust issue problem     
The issue is most are slow with their implementations i really hope they speed up the process and hopefully we can have the platform ready or almost after their ico

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:41:35 PM

Has your algorithm been used before and is it patented?
You have a very good question! I could not even think about the fact that such things can be patented and do not worry that someone will be able to repeat your project, because then the modem will have problems with the proof that this is your project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

Has your algorithm been used before and is it patented?
You have a very good question! I could not even think about the fact that such things can be patented and do not worry that someone will be able to repeat your project, because then the modem will have problems with the proof that this is your project.
really an interesting idea. What do developers think about this, they really patented their algorithm? Or is it just a proposal to action?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

Based on thier wp thier project is composed of talented professionals and expert advisors so thats the main reason why this is a successful project.

Well, it shows only that they really are serious to handle the project. Having a good team is only means that the project probably has a better future.

I agree. Experts and professionals of this field will make the project become more useful for it's functions and I think this team has a capability to that. They have the qualities that can make the platform to do the task perfectly and make it a good kind of investments.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

I agree. Experts and professionals of this field will make the project become more useful for it's functions and I think this team has a capability to that. They have the qualities that can make the platform to do the task perfectly and make it a good kind of investments.
Recruiting the experts and professionals who are already experienced will make the project run smoothly without any hurdles as we the issues gets immediately addressed and fixed through the experts involvement.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

It is very important that the project will have a good and experienced team members in order for them to make the project more productive and bring this success. An experienced team probably has alot of ideas on how to make project more attractive and competitive in the crypto community market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

projects that have more freelancer categories, ICO Scientific projects one of them but if viewed in concept Scientific also allows students to join to reduce unemployment

We cannot assume that this project will hit the market soon, Because it will need more bigger impression to the public and we don't know if there will be potential sposnsors too.

I do agree with you, in the since that this project really needs a lot of fund to realize so they need also to find good strategy that would impress to the investors and lead them to support and invest.

Why you can not assume that this project will hit the market ! They will never do a classic ICO, So success of SCIENTIFIC project does't depend on selling token through ICO, they created the platform 60% using their own funds according to their website.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

projects that have more freelancer categories, ICO Scientific projects one of them but if viewed in concept Scientific also allows students to join to reduce unemployment

We cannot assume that this project will hit the market soon, Because it will need more bigger impression to the public and we don't know if there will be potential sposnsors too.

I do agree with you, in the since that this project really needs a lot of fund to realize so they need also to find good strategy that would impress to the investors and lead them to support and invest.

Why you can not assume that this project will hit the market ! They will never do a classic ICO, So success of SCIENTIFIC project does't depend on selling token through ICO, they created the platform 60% using their own funds according to their website.
They have even observed the market and clearly figured out the possibilities also accordingly they allocated the funds as we can observe in their official whitepapers project is completely focussing on various attributes but not just on selling tokens.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

How will investments be paid for projects? Will it be a one-time payment or not?
What do you mean? In my opinion, in each project, investments are made once and the payments you receive in the equivalent amount of your investments, you will receive tokens.
I also never heard of investments that would be invested several times. It is clear that you once invested your money and got tokens, which in time will bring you profit.
We do need to hold the tokens in our bag for a quite timeline untill the coins shall be listed on an exchange and even gains some good price and then we can take a next step to sell the coins successfully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: