Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

In fact, you are creating a platform on which other people can launch their ICO, but why should they do it exactly on it?

like any other crowdfunding platform like Patreon, kickstarter I think this is for scientific researcher and scientist who needs fund to start his research and some big companies backing for patent and profit.. probably
Because like any other crowdfunding platform fo investors in much easier to look for projects to invest in one platform that surfing the net to find them.
yes actually for the investors is much easier to search and find any projects on which to invest from a certified list by scientificcoin rather than looking for them one by one on the internet
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

the developers of this project came up with a very interesting way to attract people to invest in this project, due to the fact that if you are the holder of this coin, you will be given it yet.

You mean dividends? They are always attracting attention to a project. But I hope the team also works in the background in order to achieve set milestones, get partnerships and attract investors.
This is also true, first of all the team must work hard, and follow to roadmap. Other pleasant bonuses are additional stimulation for investors and no more.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

In fact, you are creating a platform on which other people can launch their ICO, but why should they do it exactly on it?

like any other crowdfunding platform like Patreon, kickstarter I think this is for scientific researcher and scientist who needs fund to start his research and some big companies backing for patent and profit.. probably
Because like any other crowdfunding platform fo investors in much easier to look for projects to invest in one platform that surfing the net to find them.
yes actually for the investors is much easier to search and find any projects on which to invest from a certified list by scientificcoin rather than looking for them one by one on the internet
For scientists this will also be useful - the availability of ready ICO platform, I'm sure not many of them familiar with blockchain technology - they are studying other scientific fields.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

the developers of this project came up with a very interesting way to attract people to invest in this project, due to the fact that if you are the holder of this coin, you will be given it yet.

You mean dividends? They are always attracting attention to a project. But I hope the team also works in the background in order to achieve set milestones, get partnerships and attract investors.
This is also true, first of all the team must work hard, and follow to roadmap. Other pleasant bonuses are additional stimulation for investors and no more.
i agree the team must work hard trying to respect the time frame of the roadmap, dividends and possible partnerships can also be talked at a later time even if they too are an important part of the project...
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

So the core benefits would be getting the royalties for the token holders? Do you have the breakdown of how much the token holders can get each year for each token?

If I'm not mistaken Scientificcoin holders get 5% of the collected amount of each project of their platform which will be paid annually.

5% a year will be good amount of dividen. By holding a relatively good amount of tokens we can get money with less effort which is good for most people. The successness of this project will give benefit to others.
Projects with dividend promises are catching my eye now. I began to receive dividends from a real estate project, I confess that it is the first one I participated in. But he opened my eyes to this modality. Brings short and long term profits when the first project is solid
But do they usually offer token dividends or fiat? I would also like to participate in ICO projects that offer some real money, especially with this situation in the cryptomarket.

I'm still skeptical about the whole dividends thing, usually even if dividends are paid, it's very very low amounts, so I don't know how it's gonna be here. It will all depends on how much was collected, how many token holders there are...
Well, I don't know a single project that was or is successful when there's BTC downfall. And only those are pretty ok with paying stable dividends. Maybe it's just too early for that.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:04:26 AM

I do think so, this project could be the leader in crowdfunding for scientific innovations and I can't seem to imagine the very big potential it could have.

In addition to an excellent Crowdfunding platform for the scientific branch, a way to form a strong Community in this sense, and with great participation in projects and new platforms
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

This platform could be a major hub for scientists and investors and also, I think it will hasten scientific developments accordingly.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

I do think so, this project could be the leader in crowdfunding for scientific innovations and I can't seem to imagine the very big potential it could have.

In addition to an excellent Crowdfunding platform for the scientific branch, a way to form a strong Community in this sense, and with great participation in projects and new platforms
Later, this platform could be recommended by professors from various universities for gifted students. I think this project could promote science, as well as investors could make super profits.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

Later, this platform could be recommended by professors from various universities for gifted students. I think this project could promote science, as well as investors could make super profits.

would be great if that happens, but let's see how adoption goes.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

i agree the team must work hard trying to respect the time frame of the roadmap, dividends and possible partnerships can also be talked at a later time even if they too are an important part of the project...
Meeting the deadlines is a good way to demonstrate the seriousness of the team and increase confidence in the project.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

In addition, we are also providing tools to facilitate investors' picks (like the mathematical algorithm). Also, stay tuned because soon we will impress you with our freelancers' platform.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
loup

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

So the core benefits would be getting the royalties for the token holders? Do you have the breakdown of how much the token holders can get each year for each token?

If I'm not mistaken Scientificcoin holders get 5% of the collected amount of each project of their platform which will be paid annually.

5% a year will be good amount of dividen. By holding a relatively good amount of tokens we can get money with less effort which is good for most people. The successness of this project will give benefit to others.
Projects with dividend promises are catching my eye now. I began to receive dividends from a real estate project, I confess that it is the first one I participated in. But he opened my eyes to this modality. Brings short and long term profits when the first project is solid
But do they usually offer token dividends or fiat? I would also like to participate in ICO projects that offer some real money, especially with this situation in the cryptomarket.
I'm still skeptical about the whole dividends thing, usually even if dividends are paid, it's very very low amounts, so I don't know how it's gonna be here. It will all depends on how much was collected, how many token holders there are...
Having continuous profits is something that any investor would like to have with its investment.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

In addition, we are also providing tools to facilitate investors' picks (like the mathematical algorithm). Also, stay tuned because soon we will impress you with our freelancers' platform.

It will have some sort of projects rating system for investors, so they could easier choose which project to invest in? You guys plan to release some mvp or an alpha version of a freelancers' platform?

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:31:57 PM

Having continuous profits is something that any investor would like to have with its investment.

why else would anyone invest? the dividends are a good idea

loup

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

It will have some sort of projects rating system for investors, so they could easier choose which project to invest in? You guys plan to release some mvp or an alpha version of a freelancers' platform?
I hope we have some news about it soon. I've always thought that a demo is the best way to convince investors.
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

I hope we have some news about it soon. I've always thought that a demo is the best way to convince investors.

I couldn't agree more, a working product always seemed a sign for me about the projects succession. We had examples of projects despite of having a working product before the sales, but working product > some promise for me.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

I couldn't agree more, a working product always seemed a sign for me about the projects succession. We had examples of projects despite of having a working product before the sales, but working product > some promise for me.

Especially these days when market is not stable at all and there are not that many investors left that are ready to put their money into crypto projects. An mvp or demo is practically a must now.

zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Hopefully markets will turn to green and we'll see the latest bull run soon. Lots of high potential projects are going down to recycle bins due to this market conditions, as you said, a mvp or demo is a must.

tidtpro333

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

This platform could be a major hub for scientists and investors and also, I think it will hasten scientific developments accordingly.
I also think like you, this project is likely to grow gradually pushed many investors into the project this is a good thing for both sides, congratulate you
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

I also think like you, this project is likely to grow gradually pushed many investors into the project this is a good thing for both sides, congratulate you
Too early for congratulations though. Right, they have the opportunity, and we here wish them good luck with it, but as usually - who knows...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: