Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:52:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

I doubt dividends will be paid out in fiat. They would need their own exchange for that and that would only complicate the situation.

I think so too. Maybe they will use their own token for that. It would keep things simple for them.

I've never seen any project pay out dividends in fiat. it's just too complicated and isn't worth it.
They probably will pay in their own tokens but paying in fiat would be a nice option too.

why not do everything in fiat that will be more convenient  Grin

not, it really won't. because then you'd have to deal with tax laws from a hundred different countries.

I think the use of fiat will be more complicated since the participants will be from around the world and they have their own currencies.

So why is some people concerned with fiat conversion  Grin
I think they are worried about the laws and taxes of the different countries.

I think the guy I quoted is worried for convenience. He wants to get paid in fiat, Cryptocurrency is a currency, we need the bank for now  because most shops only accept fiats
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

To clarify previous conversations:
Initially, we will accept only ETH because it's easier. In the second stage, we will be accepting also BTC and all the major coins: FIAT is an option in place because, frankly, it's difficult to think a world without FIAT  Wink (at the moment)

Keeping FIAT with respect to other coins is a good choice as people still need a bridge for FIAT to crypto transition.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

Initially, we will accept only ETH because it's easier. In the second stage, we will be accepting also BTC and all the major coins: FIAT is an option in place because, frankly, it's difficult to think a world without FIAT  Wink (at the moment)

Keeping FIAT with respect to other coins is a good choice as people still need a bridge for FIAT to crypto transition.

Not a lot of ICO's have the FIAT option, mostly because in this space it's easier to contribute with ETH.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

Not a lot of ICO's have the FIAT option, mostly because in this space it's easier to contribute with ETH.

I think it is a good sign nevertheless. It could attract more people. This is what crypto needs.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

I didn't read anything yet. Anybody knows what kind of scientific project we are talking to target in here? What kind of contacts are in place now?

This sounds good but details about it will make the difference between a mediocre project and something worth investigating
Hello sir. I think it is much better if you will read the reading materials of this project. I already read those and I learned a lot and obviously I find this project really impressive. You better read it for you to understand the project really well.
Reading is really fundamental for understanding, especially in technical papers, and besides, I see some questions that could be easily solved or even made if we practice basic reading
Yeah right. Reading is for learning many things specially to this kind of project who requires technical understandings. You might learn everything you need to learn by means of reading.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.
I am also looking for any information with the partnerships with other science related companies because it will be a great and revolutionary project if they will find a good and reliable partners.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.
I am also looking for any information with the partnerships with other science related companies because it will be a great and revolutionary project if they will find a good and reliable partners.

On the other side, a crowfunding platform doesn't require many partnerships. The most important thing for them is to attract projects, so they do need a strong marketing campaign.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

If everyone accepts crypto fiat will die  Grin   Studying the history of money is interesting.. It's a promised token nothing much
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

If everyone accepts crypto fiat will die  Grin   Studying the history of money is interesting.. It's a promised token nothing much

Would be really good if everybody could accept fiat, but we're still a long way from that point. Governments are now doing everything to not make it happen. So it's a good idea for Vidy to consider exchange to fiat on their platform.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

It’s would be cool if the platform will accept major coin in a second time. Eth only is also good but the more they accept the better it is. I’m impatient to see the firsts project in this platform, the possibility to invest in scientific research with crypto is really good I think.

we will have, of course! In the platform, now, you can see some examples.
By February, we will have some real projects.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

On the other side, a crowfunding platform doesn't require many partnerships. The most important thing for them is to attract projects, so they do need a strong marketing campaign.

Partnerships are always important, even more during the startup phase. They give more strength and credibility to the project.
Also, they help to spread the virus :-) Of course, they must bring some value and not limit to some marketing gig

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:51:37 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 12:07:28 PM by maurobiasolo

Initially, we will accept only ETH because it's easier. In the second stage, we will be accepting also BTC and all the major coins: FIAT is an option in place because, frankly, it's difficult to think a world without FIAT  Wink (at the moment)

I think it is a good sign nevertheless. It could attract more people. This is what crypto needs.

Anyway, initially, as I stated before, we will only let funding projects via ETH

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Anyway, as I stated before, we will only let funding projects via ETH
I think that is a good idea because that way people outside crypto world can join the project.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:08:02 PM

I think that is a good idea because that way people outside crypto world can join the project.

my comment was edited: an "initially" was missing

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

Fair enough, ETH is fine at the beginning. I think most people know how to use ETH because of the ERC20 tokens.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Initially, we will accept only ETH because it's easier. In the second stage, we will be accepting also BTC and all the major coins: FIAT is an option in place because, frankly, it's difficult to think a world without FIAT  Wink (at the moment)

Yes, also it's only a transition since, later, we will move to a proprietary blockchain

Fair enough, ETH is fine at the beginning. I think most people know how to use ETH because of the ERC20 tokens.

Yes, also it's only a transition since, later, we will move to a proprietary blockchain

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

that's cool, though I still think that using FIAT is kinda pointless. I'd really be curious who would contribute in Fiat

MrBosi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

I alone consider this a useful application of blockchain and crypto currency?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

Allowed people to participate on the project with fiat is make sense but at the end all of investors need to use crypto. Using fiat may attract ordinary investors to join.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Allowed people to participate on the project with fiat is make sense but at the end all of investors need to use crypto. Using fiat may attract ordinary investors to join.

Yes, maybe in the long run you won't even need fiat anymore if crypto goes mainstream and you can swap fiat to crypto on your phone without any hassle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: