Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

Yet I do not understand how each project will be able to run its ICO on your platform

It's pretty straightforward: as a project owner, you can create your own smart contract (picking from many templates) and start to raise money.
In addition, your project will be listed on our platform ranked by several factors

couldn't  they just use existing fundraising platforms ? or this one is specially designed for research project ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

I just hope that the team does not loose the focus on the other success project Health Monitor.. because for me it's strange that a still running program (evenin early stage) can make room for a second project launch?
Unless the master team handed the previous project over to the ones developing it all and arranging the marketing..
In that case.. go guys ! let's make this one reach the same level of interest in the community as health monitor has !

that would be something. as I recall that project was successful in it's ICO.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

I thought I read somewhere health monitor is not doing well ?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:35:27 AM

I do not even know, many scientific projects simply by definition do not bring money, and those that will bring it are no longer scientific projects, and they have already found investors.

There are still yet infinite things that needs to be discovered in this world and not all scientific projects got their much needed funding so this platform will help them do so...
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

I do not even know, many scientific projects simply by definition do not bring money, and those that will bring it are no longer scientific projects, and they have already found investors.

There are still yet infinite things that needs to be discovered in this world and not all scientific projects got their much needed funding so this platform will help them do so...

Sure, there will always be scientist doing research but, for example, there is not a lot of money to make in comparative linguistics. So they need to pick the projects carefully.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Yet I do not understand how each project will be able to run its ICO on your platform

It's pretty straightforward: as a project owner, you can create your own smart contract (picking from many templates) and start to raise money.
In addition, your project will be listed on our platform ranked by several factors

couldn't  they just use existing fundraising platforms ? or this one is specially designed for research project ?
I think that  having the scientific projects in the same platform will make it easier to get the info about them for investors than searching in different platforms.
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

I think that  having the scientific projects in the same platform will make it easier to get the info about them for investors than searching in different platforms.

Agree on that, and this one is specially design for that purpose.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

I just hope that the team does not loose the focus on the other success project Health Monitor.. because for me it's strange that a still running program (evenin early stage) can make room for a second project launch?
Unless the master team handed the previous project over to the ones developing it all and arranging the marketing..
In that case.. go guys ! let's make this one reach the same level of interest in the community as health monitor has !

Hi, about Health Monitor:
a) 10 vending machines are almost ready
b) we worked hard to make the product better
c) going to market very soon

We can't lost the focus on it.... we want to make money from our investment too  Wink

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

Our platform specifically target science and we provided some tools to facilitate the funding like the mathematical algorithm developed for rate science projects

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

Why? We promised dividends by Jan 19 and we are still on track.
Also, we keep receiving requests from entrepreneurs all around the world interested in our technology

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

I agree. On a platform where everything at once is available it's much harder to navigate, you also spend too much time and can't make a decision in the end.

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

I agree. On a platform where everything at once is available it's much harder to navigate, you also spend too much time and can't make a decision in the end.

A dedicated platform has its benefits for sure. Investors only have to browse this platform. Today, they need to browse the whole Internet for research projects.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

A dedicated platform has its benefits for sure. Investors only have to browse this platform. Today, they need to browse the whole Internet for research projects.

Any platform that will facilitate a segment will certainly have its value recognized, unfortunately some people persist in the old way of working, but even these surrender at some point, to facilitate their operations, one only needs to have patience and continue the work well done
sge99

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

Our platform specifically target science and we provided some tools to facilitate the funding like the mathematical algorithm developed for rate science projects

For me it makes perfect sense to have a platform specifically for science projects making it easier for both project developers and investors.

ralukony

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

the fact that there are also some projects scientifically orientated on blockchain is a good thing. they are going to be pioneers in taking science to the next level.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

A demo version would be better to help us to understand the main idea behind the project as I guess. I myself still confused on what will the project do to be frank.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

A demo version would be better to help us to understand the main idea behind the project as I guess. I myself still confused on what will the project do to be frank.

A demo video going through the process of browsing and investing would be a good thing.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

Also, we keep receiving requests from entrepreneurs all around the world interested in our technology

Oh interesting news, i hope to see the machines somewhere in an airport when i travel Smiley
aveon

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

Oh interesting news, i hope to see the machines somewhere in an airport when i travel Smiley

As usually, these are just the words that we want to listen to. I would really appreciate any evidence to support those.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Yes i think too that the target will be scientific research, so I think the platform will aim scientific project in priority. They will be the first platform to offer the opportunity to invest in scientific research with crypto currencies, the potential is interesting I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: