Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

Good to see that dev is regularly checking the thread and answering community questions. It should be sth normal but unfortunately a lot of projects abandon their thread after a short while. Hopefully, the team stays active and responsive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

[
Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.
I am also looking for any information with the partnerships with other science related companies because it will be a great and revolutionary project if they will find a good and reliable partners.

On the other side, a crowfunding platform doesn't require many partnerships. The most important thing for them is to attract projects, so they do need a strong marketing campaign.

But partnerships with other reliable companies can be a great asset to the project to attract more customers and investors. Collaboration and integration with other companies will play an important role to their success.
I think that some kind of agreement with some scientific community or organization is essential for the success of the project.
Yeah, you are absolutely right. Most of the customers and investors are looking for a great and strong project team and that includes the partnerships. Big part of the project will achieve by the help of those associate or colleagues.

I think it would be good for the project if the team could take part in some scientific events like conferences or some seminars, maybe do some presentations.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

Good to see that dev is regularly checking the thread and answering community questions. It should be sth normal but unfortunately a lot of projects abandon their thread after a short while. Hopefully, the team stays active and responsive.

We try our best (it's also a good exercise to see if we can answer any questions providing all details)  Wink

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

[
Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.
I am also looking for any information with the partnerships with other science related companies because it will be a great and revolutionary project if they will find a good and reliable partners.

On the other side, a crowfunding platform doesn't require many partnerships. The most important thing for them is to attract projects, so they do need a strong marketing campaign.

But partnerships with other reliable companies can be a great asset to the project to attract more customers and investors. Collaboration and integration with other companies will play an important role to their success.
I think that some kind of agreement with some scientific community or organization is essential for the success of the project.
Yeah, you are absolutely right. Most of the customers and investors are looking for a great and strong project team and that includes the partnerships. Big part of the project will achieve by the help of those associate or colleagues.

I think it would be good for the project if the team could take part in some scientific events like conferences or some seminars, maybe do some presentations.

It's in our plans! By the way, we have already done in Siberia (Novosibirsk research center)

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

I just hope that the team does not loose the focus on the other success project Health Monitor.. because for me it's strange that a still running program (evenin early stage) can make room for a second project launch?
Unless the master team handed the previous project over to the ones developing it all and arranging the marketing..
In that case.. go guys ! let's make this one reach the same level of interest in the community as health monitor has !

Hi, about Health Monitor:
a) 10 vending machines are almost ready
b) we worked hard to make the product better
c) going to market very soon

We can't lost the focus on it.... we want to make money from our investment too  Wink
That's great! I am glad that the Health Monitor project is developing. but unfortunately,I noticed that projects that are engaged in the development of science are more difficult to attract the attention of users and investors. you guys have a lot of work to do!

It may seem difficult to attract investors but when it rolls out and is proven to be viable and working, be ready for a surge of investments on the line. Smiley

I think the success of this project is a bit tied to health monitor as well. if you guys can get the machines to market , then that will be proof that you can run a business.

Can you explain in a sentence or two what Healthmonitor is about?

you can watch here:
www.healthmonitor.pro
it's an innovative machine for the non-invasive diagnostics of several diseases.

Thanks. Maybe you can find projects from the health sector as well.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

[

It's in our plans! By the way, we have already done in Siberia (Novosibirsk research center)

That's great. Would be nice if you post some news like this in this thread or maybe in other media. What events are you planning to participate in?

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

I just hope that the team does not loose the focus on the other success project Health Monitor.. because for me it's strange that a still running program (evenin early stage) can make room for a second project launch?
Unless the master team handed the previous project over to the ones developing it all and arranging the marketing..
In that case.. go guys ! let's make this one reach the same level of interest in the community as health monitor has !

We can't lost the focus on it.... we want to make money from our investment too  Wink
That's great! I am glad that the Health Monitor project is developing. but unfortunately,I noticed that projects that are engaged in the development of science are more difficult to attract the attention of users and investors. you guys have a lot of work to do!

It may seem difficult to attract investors but when it rolls out and is proven to be viable and working, be ready for a surge of investments on the line. Smiley

I think the success of this project is a bit tied to health monitor as well. if you guys can get the machines to market , then that will be proof that you can run a business.

you can watch here:
www.healthmonitor.pro
it's an innovative machine for the non-invasive diagnostics of several diseases.

Is Healthmonitor another project of the same team? Then I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be working in two projects at the same time. Because that way they can't focus in both of them.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

you can watch here:
www.healthmonitor.pro

Is Healthmonitor another project of the same team? Then I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be working in two projects at the same time. Because that way they can't focus in both of them.

Yes, as far as I understand it, it is the same team. The ICO of healtmonitor is already over though.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

you can watch here:
www.healthmonitor.pro

Yes, as far as I understand it, it is the same team. The ICO of healtmonitor is already over though.

how are they doing ? I mean we can at least speculate future aspect because they are in the same market
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

Did you guys already started to search for projects that could be listed on your platform? Did you do some research on what's the demand for such a platform as scientificcoin might be?

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:23:17 PM

Did you guys already started to search for projects that could be listed on your platform? Did you do some research on what's the demand for such a platform as scientificcoin might be?
That's an interesting info to share. They need projects to launch the platform so they must be already negotiating with some of them.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

We can't lost the focus on it.... we want to make money from our investment too  Wink

you can watch here:
www.healthmonitor.pro

how are they doing ? I mean we can at least speculate future aspect because they are in the same market
the healthmonitor project is going well i think it is more difficult to convince potential investors to invest in a scientific project than in a project based on health, are you already evaluating some project/start up to be included eventualy in an your list?...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

That's an interesting info to share. They need projects to launch the platform so they must be already negotiating with some of them.

Certainly they searched already for projects. More interesting would be, did they negotiate with known companies and will they reveal them.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

As what have been mentioned earlier, maybe they could ink a partnership with scientific communities and promising researchers so that maybe they could identify projects that need funding at the moment.

Depending on how well they achieve fame, I believe soon enough they will have projects interested in being introduced to our community, and they will be the first to be listed for evaluation. I wish this to happen as soon as possible and prove the effectiveness of this project
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:35:27 AM

Any other updates like partnership and progress ? it seems quite for a while
omwibya

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:47:39 AM

As what have been mentioned earlier, maybe they could ink a partnership with scientific communities and promising researchers so that maybe they could identify projects that need funding at the moment.

Depending on how well they achieve fame, I believe soon enough they will have projects interested in being introduced to our community, and they will be the first to be listed for evaluation. I wish this to happen as soon as possible and prove the effectiveness of this project

yeah, there's definitely a need for underfunded projects in the scientific community.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

yeah, there's definitely a need for underfunded projects in the scientific community.
Why underfunded? Just the need for scientific projects themselves. I don't remember many projects in that area at all, neither well-funded or under-.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

Yes, of course. At the moment we are using projects from the Novosibirsk research center. In future, thanks to our partnerships/communities, we will bring projects from all around the world

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

Hello, at the moment we are focused on:
a) keep developing www.scientificcoin.com
b) launching www.hireascientist.com
c) getting ready for the Las Vegas Blockshow event

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

Hello, at the moment we are focused on:
a) keep developing www.scientificcoin.com
b) launching www.hireascientist.com
c) getting ready for the Las Vegas Blockshow event

Hiring a scientist sounds interesting. Will it be integrated into scientificcoin in any way?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: