Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

A phenomenal project
With that being said, aren't you guys afraid that there's not that big of interest in Education and Science? I mean, people care more about social media and sneakers these days. Is this going to be profitable at all, in your estimation?

You are right but on the other hand, there are plenty of projects which focus on those popular things like social media and the market spreads throughout all of them. Scientificcoin on the other hand is on of the few who focus on the field of science.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

A phenomenal project
With that being said, aren't you guys afraid that there's not that big of interest in Education and Science? I mean, people care more about social media and sneakers these days. Is this going to be profitable at all, in your estimation?

You are right but on the other hand, there are plenty of projects which focus on those popular things like social media and the market spreads throughout all of them. Scientificcoin on the other hand is on of the few who focus on the field of science.

I would like to think that this project will be of great help to scientists and innovators in realizing their projects and ideas especially on those innovations that will greatly influence our daily lives.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

In this bearish market trend, only projects that are viable and has a good use case will have better chance of surviving and crypto adaptors knows that. And I believe that SCIENTIFICCOIN  will have its place in crypto verse soon.

You have to stand out now and there are tons of projects which have similar agendas. Scientificcoin looks unique and it immediately attacks you attention so it has a high chance it will be seen and accepted by investors.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

In this bearish market trend, only projects that are viable and has a good use case will have better chance of surviving and crypto adaptors knows that. And I believe that SCIENTIFICCOIN  will have its place in crypto verse soon.

You have to stand out now and there are tons of projects which have similar agendas. Scientificcoin looks unique and it immediately attacks you attention so it has a high chance it will be seen and accepted by investors.

I think it is a niche project as it focuses on scientific projects only but that helps in distinguishing itself form the rest.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

I think it is a niche project as it focuses on scientific projects only but that helps in distinguishing itself form the rest.

Project that bring science platform is very rare because it is very difficult and only good team will be able to bring it mainstream.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Project that bring science platform is very rare because it is very difficult and only good team will be able to bring it mainstream.

It's not an app that will be used by millions of people so probably it will never become mainstream but maybe a popular project funding platform in the science world.

Tupakk

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Tell me please, do you have a breakdown of how many tokens holders can receive each year for each token?
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

It's not an app that will be used by millions of people so probably it will never become mainstream but maybe a popular project funding platform in the science world.

I think so too. By it not being too big people will be able to find some gems that they can support.
wissy

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

Tell me please, do you have a breakdown of how many tokens holders can receive each year for each token?

I think everybody is interested in that, but I haven't seen this information anywhere, probably it's still too early. Probably it will also depend of the project and how much was raised and on many more factors.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

It's a niche, but science niche is huge!

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

Sorry, but what do you mean? dividends?

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

yes for now the project seems to be the only one of its kind and i think it will be well received by investors, will lead the way, soon other similar projects will appear...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

yes for now the project seems to be the only one of its kind and i think it will be well received by investors, will lead the way, soon other similar projects will appear...

There are some platforms currently pursuing science as a field of action, but none really focused on the project development and / or community participation next to these, Scienciroot and others bring a less aggressive and less profitable approach, in my Scientificcoin optics is still the best option currently
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:47:33 AM

There are some platforms currently pursuing science as a field of action, but none really focused on the project development and / or community participation next to these, Scienciroot and others bring a less aggressive and less profitable approach, in my Scientificcoin optics is still the best option currently

I was just wondering if this platform could be utilized by other industries and not just scientific endeavors?? Guys any ideas?

I think they could come up with other name than scientific coin. Makes me remember the coin name Conspiracy coin  Grin
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

Imho, technically this project could be utilized by any other entities that needs a crowdfunding platform but this was more inclined to scientific innovations hence the name of the project. Smiley
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

I was just wondering if this platform could be utilized by other industries and not just scientific endeavors?? Guys any ideas?

Technically they could but then it would be kickstarter 2.0.I'm not sure if the devs want to go in that direction.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

Technically they could but then it would be kickstarter 2.0.I'm not sure if the devs want to go in that direction.

But limited to scientific research. So they will focus soley on research contracts and projects ? is it a smart contract system to fund manage and speculate a project ?
TitiKamal

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

ScientificCoin provides financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin also provides opportunities for Proof-of-Research mining based on BOINC technology. Projects supported by the ScientificCoin platform will be able to use the miner's computing power for research.
wissy

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Sorry, but what do you mean? dividends?

I dont think there will be any restrictions. If you will hold their coins, you should be eligible to get annual dividends. The amount will depend on how many projects were crowdfunded that year and how much they earned.

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

ScientificCoin provides financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin also provides opportunities for Proof-of-Research mining based on BOINC technology. Projects supported by the ScientificCoin platform will be able to use the miner's computing power for research.

Does this mean that their own blockchain will be a proof of work blockchain and instead of useless cryptographic tasks the miners will do specific calculations related to the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: