Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

I think this project has nice potential because if focuses on specific group of users but on the other hand, everyone can invest in it and you dont even have to know much about science. The best part is you will be entitled to royalties on the annual basis.

Science is good platform to be implemented and this could be benefit for us in the future. But since science is very complex and hard thing to do, hence it won't be easy to get attention from investors.
Science sometimes needs a lot of time to get results and investors are not always patience enough for that.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

I think this project has nice potential because if focuses on specific group of users but on the other hand, everyone can invest in it and you dont even have to know much about science. The best part is you will be entitled to royalties on the annual basis.

Science is good platform to be implemented and this could be benefit for us in the future. But since science is very complex and hard thing to do, hence it won't be easy to get attention from investors.
Science sometimes needs a lot of time to get results and investors are not always patience enough for that.

Yes, and research can also fail. So it is as risky as any other investment.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

Yes, and research can also fail. So it is as risky as any other investment.
Any investment is measured by a double-sided balance, if there is no risk /% probability of success, it can not be called an investment. I believe that no one would bring anything to a platform that had not been worked for years and / or having analyzed its functionality and demand. This makes the platform more serious and full of good options, I think. Your only challenge to implement is perhaps something related to patents
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

Freelance scientist or basement scientist will benefit from this program. People who have the idea but lacks funds for experimental research

I dont expect every basement scientist will get crowdfunded by this platform. They will have to have some credentials for sure otherwise you will be able to exploit this idea. I am sure they realise, they will still have to do a lot to convince future investors but on the other hand, it could be a gold mine if you find the right project.
Harsh competition will appear if the platform will be helping different scientists to realize their ideas. This is good, competition is the stimulus to perfection
The platform with the help of the rating will weed out bad scientific projects, so the best will remain. I hope this rating system will be impartial and objective.
i also believe that with the rating system will remain only the really valid projects that deserve a chance and an opportunity (funding)...

I hope all of the projects available at launch will be good ones. They will be handpicked IIRC

If it works properly that should be how it would work favoring good projects over others.

So there will be a preselection of projects to be put on the platform and then these projects will be rated?

I guess every project will have to meet certain criteria as required by the platform before it will be included in its roster.
You are right, it seems to me that there will be a certain rules and requirements for filing application for each project, and this will eliminate unnecessary projects.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

Freelance scientist or basement scientist will benefit from this program. People who have the idea but lacks funds for experimental research

I dont expect every basement scientist will get crowdfunded by this platform. They will have to have some credentials for sure otherwise you will be able to exploit this idea. I am sure they realise, they will still have to do a lot to convince future investors but on the other hand, it could be a gold mine if you find the right project.
Harsh competition will appear if the platform will be helping different scientists to realize their ideas. This is good, competition is the stimulus to perfection
The platform with the help of the rating will weed out bad scientific projects, so the best will remain. I hope this rating system will be impartial and objective.
i also believe that with the rating system will remain only the really valid projects that deserve a chance and an opportunity (funding)...

I hope all of the projects available at launch will be good ones. They will be handpicked IIRC

If it works properly that should be how it would work favoring good projects over others.

So there will be a preselection of projects to be put on the platform and then these projects will be rated?

I guess every project will have to meet certain criteria as required by the platform before it will be included in its roster.
You are right, it seems to me that there will be a certain rules and requirements for filing application for each project, and this will eliminate unnecessary projects.

Yes, I think the projects will be checked manually or through the algorithm before they appear on the website.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

Sure, I bear this idea for a long time already, we should somehow make everyone refrain from creating those mostly stupid and useless (or even scam) ICOs and let only the most decent ones participate in ICO compaign.
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

By the way, will this platform enable small time investors to contribute on a particular project with any amount? or there is a minimum investment required?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

Sure, I bear this idea for a long time already, we should somehow make everyone refrain from creating those mostly stupid and useless (or even scam) ICOs and let only the most decent ones participate in ICO compaign.
Essentially, this platform will need to strictly enforce  requirements for any inclusion of scientific projects into the platform to make it more credible and to prevent any future issues that may arise.
i also believe that the projects that will apply to be listed on scientificcoin will have to have the minimum standards/criteria to be accepted beyond belief new, practical and innovative ideas...
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

By the way, will this platform enable small time investors to contribute on a particular project with any amount? or there is a minimum investment required?

Would be smart to set a minimum amount for investments but still affordable for everyone. I guess people will risk a lot investing in some projects so we might not see that huge amounts at least in the beginning.

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Would be smart to set a minimum amount for investments but still affordable for everyone. I guess people will risk a lot investing in some projects so we might not see that huge amounts at least in the beginning.

Yeah I also think it would be wise to implement a minimum investment amount for every project but not a little to big and at the same time ordinarily folks could participate in it.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

Yeah I also think it would be wise to implement a minimum investment amount for every project but not a little to big and at the same time ordinarily folks could participate in it.

yea like the motto, every penny counts ? and allowing anyone and everyone
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

yea like the motto, every penny counts ? and allowing anyone and everyone
I think it would be fair to create better conditions for large investors than for small investors. Thus stimulating to make great long-term contributions.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

Yeah, I bet only those projects with brilliant and promising ideas will be included and will get appropriate funding in this platform.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

Yeah, I bet only those projects with brilliant and promising ideas will be included and will get appropriate funding in this platform.
If they give some kind of rating to the projects, then there shouldn't be any problem to difference the most promising ones from the others.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

If they give some kind of rating to the projects, then there shouldn't be any problem to difference the most promising ones from the others.

ICO bench is already doing this, but with not very accurate results. We here, on btctalk should have some institution that will ban suspicious projects from even appearing here...
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

Yes, the idea that looks make sense and have good future should be the projects that will be included in the platform. Science project usually have a long period of time to be true therefore investors need a great patience.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

Yes, the idea that looks make sense and have good future should be the projects that will be included in the platform. Science project usually have a long period of time to be true therefore investors need a great patience.

I hope they name a few projects before the ICO. They could even include them in YouTube videos. That would be nice.
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Well crypto investors and startup investors are used to wait for their investing projects to grow and i am sure they are well aware it takes time to evolve from a startup to a money earning company.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

Has anyone ever come across evaluations related to Scientificcoin? I think I have not yet found any, and as I usually search for options for possible investments in appraisal sites, I think it can be a great alternative, not to mention the potential that the project has for achieving good qualifications:
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

Has anyone ever come across evaluations related to Scientificcoin? I think I have not yet found any, and as I usually search for options for possible investments in appraisal sites, I think it can be a great alternative, not to mention the potential that the project has for achieving good qualifications:

Do you mean if they are reviewed by an ICO rating site?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: