Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

funding raised through ScientificCoin pays 5% of the amount collected, that is a bit too high for a platform. people can raise funding for scientific research via ETH
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

funding raised through ScientificCoin pays 5% of the amount collected, that is a bit too high for a platform. people can raise funding for scientific research via ETH

But that 5 % goes back to token holders as annual interest so users can get part of their invested money back in case projects will not bring any money otherwise.

Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

Is there a comparison about this project's advantages over its contemporary competitors such as other crowdfunding sites. I hope it will be published asap.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

But that 5 % goes back to token holders as annual interest so users can get part of their invested money back in case projects will not bring any money otherwise.
That is what makes investing here look more secure than in other projects, because of annual interest.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

Is there a comparison about this project's advantages over its contemporary competitors such as other crowdfunding sites. I hope it will be published asap.

I don't really know if they have any direct competitors concentrating on the scientific community as well. Have you guys seen any similar projects?

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

I don't really know if they have any direct competitors concentrating on the scientific community as well. Have you guys seen any similar projects?
I have yet to find a project worthy of being called a competitor, at least in the areas in which Scientificcoin stands out. It is something that requires hard and continuous work, especially with the community, few are willing to do it today, unfortunately, but for us Scientific Community is a positive point that the Team do
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Has anyone ever come across evaluations related to Scientificcoin? I think I have not yet found any, and as I usually search for options for possible investments in appraisal sites, I think it can be a great alternative, not to mention the potential that the project has for achieving good qualifications:

If you are thinking about ICO review sites, there are some yes for example https://icomarks.com/ico/scientificcoin or https://icobench.com/ico/scientificcoin
Since ICO is quite far away, i am expecting more review in the near future.

Yes, they don't show many informations and hence the rating could be better but they will probably update their ratings as time passes.

Its kinda logical since informations and news are usually coming when ICO is closing in to get more traction. I am sure we will see more of their campaign to get scientificcoin recognized among crypto community.
Indeed, it has no sense to tell all the info now. That way they can keep the atention of investors longer.

Is there a date for when the ICO should start? I can't find anything about it

As far as I know there won't be an ICO because they don't expect much funding by small investors. Instead, they want to focus on big investors through private sale only.
Very brave plan though. Without general ICO compaign and depending on private sale only... Let's see what are the outcomes of such decision.
so there will not be a ico? the project will be based only on the funds raised by the private sale of big investors?...
loup

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

I have yet to find a project worthy of being called a competitor, at least in the areas in which Scientificcoin stands out. It is something that requires hard and continuous work, especially with the community, few are willing to do it today, unfortunately, but for us Scientific Community is a positive point that the Team do
I haven't seen any platform like that but probably more will appear over time if this one success.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

I haven't seen any platform like that but probably more will appear over time if this one success.

How about indiegogo which is not blockchain based but could pose as a competitor for this, and also kickico? Any ideas?

I dont think non blockchain platform has same user group as crypto one so i am sure there will be a lot of traffic on sciencecoin and Kickico doesnt deal with specific types of projects like this one do.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

How about indiegogo which is not blockchain based but could pose as a competitor for this, and also kickico? Any ideas?

I dont think non blockchain platform has same user group as crypto one so i am sure there will be a lot of traffic on sciencecoin and Kickico doesnt deal with specific types of projects like this one do.

Non-blockchain platforms have more users because they are more mainstream so I think traffic will be the biggest problem. At least in the beginning. They need good viral marketing without ICO money.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

The market is in difficult situation but how is this project  going ?
loup

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

The market has been in a difficult situation since february and we haven't seen any sign of recovery. I hope it changes soon.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

The market has been in a difficult situation since february and we haven't seen any sign of recovery. I hope it changes soon.

it won't change any time soon, maybe towards the end of the year. the project will be fine if they promote it enough.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

it won't change any time soon, maybe towards the end of the year. the project will be fine if they promote it enough.

Hopefully they have enough money to do marketing. If not they need some influencers helping them I guess.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

Hopefully they have enough money to do marketing. If not they need some influencers helping them I guess.

Well every project must invest quite a lot in marketing and i am sure they are aware that if they want to get maximum investments, they should put a big chunk of their budget to marketing.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Well every project must invest quite a lot in marketing and i am sure they are aware that if they want to get maximum investments, they should put a big chunk of their budget to marketing.

Yes indeed, good marketing is a key factor for getting big investments. Somewhere they said that they have completed 60% work for the platform from their own money, hopefully they have left enough for some decent marketing campaigns.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

Yes indeed, good marketing is a key factor for getting big investments. Somewhere they said that they have completed 60% work for the platform from their own money, hopefully they have left enough for some decent marketing campaigns.

So they need only 40% from investors? It must be easy job to do then. This will be good news for us since developer already put their own money and this project must be treated nicely then.
loup

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

So they need only 40% from investors? It must be easy job to do then. This will be good news for us since developer already put their own money and this project must be treated nicely then.
Of course, marketing is an important factor to success but even with a good campaign nowadays is hard to get good results.
thisav

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

I guess that is the first project I came across which is based on scientific research/discoveries. The idea on education is also crucial to promote the scientific knowledge. However, unlike other ordinary project, which based on marketing, finance and social media etc., this project might have a longer time to make a possible revenue as discoveries always time consuming. Still, I hope this project will success soon.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

I guess that is the first project I came across which is based on scientific research/discoveries. The idea on education is also crucial to promote the scientific knowledge. However, unlike other ordinary project, which based on marketing, finance and social media etc., this project might have a longer time to make a possible revenue as discoveries always time consuming. Still, I hope this project will success soon.
Well it's probably the first general scientific project. There were some of them before, but those were highly specialized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: