Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:16:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

Why did you guys decided to have a private sale only? Isn't it more work? You have to discuss conditions with everyone who would like to invest separately and negotiate and stuff.

They are not expecting too many small buyers to participate their sale and going after big investors.

Private sale as I know is the phase where investors could buy tokens in huge amount with good bonuses. While for public there will be the main sale where everyone can take part on it.

There won't be any ICO as far as I know. Tokens are only being sold via private sale only.

Ouch, I didn't notice it before. This for sure will be very different with the most projects I've ever seen. Idk whether this innovation will result in the better outcome or not but lets wish for the best.

Differently, from other projects, our founders èut $500k in the initial project phase; now we are looking for the support of medium/large investors to speed up the growth. That's why we don't need an ICO.

This is showing the ambition and belief of the team in the project.

$500K is a huge amount and no-one put this kind of money to their project if they have any doubt of failure.

That's true! It's quite a refreshing change that instead of greedy devs you have a committed team that believe in their project and its success.

Wow, 500k usd for initial phase funded by the team, i didn't hear something like this for a long time. This dedication will bring you success definitely.

It'S good that they have invested their own money. This makes them less dependent on the sale and they will make sure the project becomes a success.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Why did you guys decided to have a private sale only? Isn't it more work? You have to discuss conditions with everyone who would like to invest separately and negotiate and stuff.

They are not expecting too many small buyers to participate their sale and going after big investors.

Private sale as I know is the phase where investors could buy tokens in huge amount with good bonuses. While for public there will be the main sale where everyone can take part on it.

There won't be any ICO as far as I know. Tokens are only being sold via private sale only.

Ouch, I didn't notice it before. This for sure will be very different with the most projects I've ever seen. Idk whether this innovation will result in the better outcome or not but lets wish for the best.

Differently, from other projects, our founders èut $500k in the initial project phase; now we are looking for the support of medium/large investors to speed up the growth. That's why we don't need an ICO.

$500K is a huge amount and no-one put this kind of money to their project if they have any doubt of failure.

That's true! It's quite a refreshing change that instead of greedy devs you have a committed team that believe in their project and its success.

Wow, 500k usd for initial phase funded by the team, i didn't hear something like this for a long time. This dedication will bring you success definitely.

It'S good that they have invested their own money. This makes them less dependent on the sale and they will make sure the project becomes a success.

Also in my opinion this shows to community that they are not after some quick hit and run, they are here for the success of their project.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

Also in my opinion this shows to community that they are not after some quick hit and run, they are here for the success of their project.
It's like they believe or at least show others their belief in their own project. Anyways, I am not sure how it will turn own later on - good or bad...
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

It's like they believe or at least show others their belief in their own project. Anyways, I am not sure how it will turn own later on - good or bad...

I still think this is a good sign and increasing the trust in the community for this project. But as you said , we will see how its turn out in the near future.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Wow! Congrats to the team and community on this wonderful project! Already reached 100 pages of healthy discussions with regards to the SCIENTIFICCOIN. Keep it up! Smiley
Yeah, it shows that the community has grown and this achievement shows that ScientificCoin is interesting project - all questions have answers, due to community manager.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

Wow! Congrats to the team and community on this wonderful project! Already reached 100 pages of healthy discussions with regards to the SCIENTIFICCOIN. Keep it up! Smiley
Yeah, it shows that the community has grown and this achievement shows that ScientificCoin is interesting project - all questions have answers, due to community manager.

The community has grown and the only thing that prevents the breakthrough of such a project is the market. Many at the end of last year were ready to work, but now everything has changed and the market has become more demanding. If the project will provide quick profits as promised by patents, then im think the growth will be exactly stable and fast.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

The community has grown and the only thing that prevents the breakthrough of such a project is the market. Many at the end of last year were ready to work, but now everything has changed and the market has become more demanding. If the project will provide quick profits as promised by patents, then im think the growth will be exactly stable and fast.
I agree, now investors are waiting for the market to recover, as many of them have money frozen in other projects. Let's wait when all weak hands sell everything that they have, and then there will be growth.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

I agree, now investors are waiting for the market to recover, as many of them have money frozen in other projects. Let's wait when all weak hands sell everything that they have, and then there will be growth.

Let's hope this december will be the same as the previous december, so we all could finally earn something  Wink

sge99

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

Please, can you support us by voting Scientific Coin in this poll?

https://twitter.com/TokensMarketpl1/status/1042384899825709057

Done, it is leading right now with %50.

I hope you guys get the free ad slot.

Also done! Now leading with 80%. So far, not many people have voted, hopefully Scientificcoin can keep the other three projects at distance.

maurobiasolo (OP)

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

Yes, we are investing time and resources on the community aspects!
If anyone wants to help, please vote us

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

Done! at the moment 81% voted for ScientificCoin - I hope that your project will win, and become hot ICO at this week.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

Done! at the moment 81% voted for ScientificCoin - I hope that your project will win, and become hot ICO at this week.
In fact is winning quite easily. It looks like they are not going to have to many problems to win it.
maurobiasolo (OP)

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

In fact is winning quite easily. It looks like they are not going to have to many problems to win it.

Few voters, it's easy to change the final result

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:29:09 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 08:40:20 PM by bitcoin-shark

I still think this is a good sign and increasing the trust in the community for this project. But as you said , we will see how its turn out in the near future.
500k usd initially put by the team, wow this means that they firmly believe in the success of this project, i just hope that they are right because i just invest some...
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

Few voters, it's easy to change the final result

Let's vote up guys! Extra exposure is always good for a project, will attract more people.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

i will vote on twitter to do some more visibility and to attract new possible investors...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

The link seems inaccessible to me now, but if it is related to voting as the best project, I believe it will have more force than its competitors, I will vote as soon as possible
aveon

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

The link seems inaccessible to me now, but if it is related to voting as the best project, I believe it will have more force than its competitors, I will vote as soon as possible
83% for scientificcoin - good result comrades. But it's only the beginning, only 18 votes yet...
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:24:50 PM

Please, can you support us by voting Scientific Coin in this poll?

Done, it is leading right now with %50.

I hope you guys get the free ad slot.

Also done! Now leading with 80%. So far, not many people have voted, hopefully Scientificcoin can keep the other three projects at distance.
Honestly, I don't think other projects have such a big community supporting them as this project has.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:13:03 AM

83% for scientificcoin - good result comrades. But it's only the beginning, only 18 votes yet...

It started some time ago so probably they won't get too many votes at the end.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: