Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:29:29 AM

What price will be at private sale and what min amount to invest? Do you have agreement with some top exchanges already?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

What price will be at private sale and what min amount to invest? Do you have agreement with some top exchanges already?

Exact details would derive more user's interest into the project so its good to announce it earlier. Also have a good relationship with exchanges would definitely increase the credibility of the project.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

Exact details would derive more user's interest into the project so its good to announce it earlier. Also have a good relationship with exchanges would definitely increase the credibility of the project.
Top exchanges do not allow premature announcement of their listing, so sometimes silence gives hope for the best listing.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

Top exchanges do not allow premature announcement of their listing, so sometimes silence gives hope for the best listing.

Not quite correct, sometimes this info gets leaked to some whales, then you can see the orders filling up pretty fast (and the dumping afterwards Smiley
But hey that's the game right now i think.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

Not quite correct, sometimes this info gets leaked to some whales, then you can see the orders filling up pretty fast (and the dumping afterwards Smiley
But hey that's the game right now i think.

but since there is no sale , won't that mean that once listed , the price will shoot up?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

I only got this information from their admin in telegram.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current cost of SNcoin is 0.3 USD.
During the project development we raise its price in such a way that it could reach 1.5 USD per 1 SNcoin by February 2019.
For example, during an exhibition on the 20-th of August BlockshowAmericas - organized by Cointelegraph, we will present the Scientificcoin project and fully ready freelance platform for scientists, following which we will increase the selling price up to 0.5$.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And also there is no minimum amount of investment , but you should get in contact first.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

During the project development we raise its price in such a way that it could reach 1.5 USD per 1 SNcoin by February 2019.
For example, during an exhibition on the 20-th of August BlockshowAmericas - organized by Cointelegraph, we will present the Scientificcoin project and fully ready freelance platform for scientists, following which we will increase the selling price up to 0.5$.
This will allow for early investors to get the maximum profit, and with this I want to say that the bonus is within the normal range. I don't like projects that give very big bonuses, it can make a dump at early stage.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

No, the price is $0.5 per token. No min. amount.
Discussing already with some 2nd-tier exchange

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

This will allow for early investors to get the maximum profit, and with this I want to say that the bonus is within the normal range. I don't like projects that give very big bonuses, it can make a dump at early stage.

How are you guys planning to raise the price? In a natural way, by developing the project and increasing its value, is that right?

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

How long will the privatesale be held? Until when?
And also how much the softcap and the hardcap?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

Hi, this is a private sale. In this financing round, we are looking for around $2.2 M. Based on things happening, we should cover it in a couple of month now.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

Hi, this is a private sale. In this financing round, we are looking for around $2.2 M. Based on things happening, we should cover it in a couple of month now.

So, the private sale will end after we hit $2.2m? No matter how long it will be? Sorry if I am interpret it wrongly.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

So, the private sale will end after we hit $2.2m? No matter how long it will be? Sorry if I am interpret it wrongly.

yes, that's the sum we need to move to the next step. If we collect less, we will simply adjust our plans. By the way, we are confident to reach this sum.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

It is an achievable amount, taking into account the potential of the project and the attention already achieved, but I find it risky to extend the private sale until the desired value is reached
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

what is the minimum amount of investment in Private Sale? Just want to know if I can invest now or need to wait till it hits the exchanges.

You would need to contact the team in order to figure it out. I don't think they have a limit, but conditions depend on how much you would invest.

Well, that's a hassle I would want to avoid while investing in the crypto.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

yes, that's the sum we need to move to the next step. If we collect less, we will simply adjust our plans. By the way, we are confident to reach this sum.

I think it is something reachable.

Not an unreasonable amount. I hope you reach it as soon as possible.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

I do think that the project's target amount is quite reasonable and can be achieved accordingly, but I'm optimistic the amount raised could be even bigger than that, surpassing the team's expectations.

So project fund raise doing well inspite of bitcoin low ? or are we in the real price ... How optimistic are you about the project .. very or much
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

I do think that the project's target amount is quite reasonable and can be achieved accordingly, but I'm optimistic the amount raised could be even bigger than that, surpassing the team's expectations.

So project fund raise doing well inspite of bitcoin low ? or are we in the real price ... How optimistic are you about the project .. very or much
It's not such a big amount, last year it would have been achieved quite easily. But this year it's going to be a big success if they achieve that amount with this market.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

It's not such a big amount, last year it would have been achieved quite easily. But this year it's going to be a big success if they achieve that amount with this market.

Yes, I think 2.2 million is something that can be achieved especially since they have meetings in Vegas with investors iirc
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

Wow! Congrats to the team and community on this wonderful project! Already reached 100 pages of healthy discussions with regards to the SCIENTIFICCOIN. Keep it up! Smiley
Yeah, it shows that the community has grown and this achievement shows that ScientificCoin is interesting project - all questions have answers, due to community manager.

The community has grown and the only thing that prevents the breakthrough of such a project is the market. Many at the end of last year were ready to work, but now everything has changed and the market has become more demanding. If the project will provide quick profits as promised by patents, then im think the growth will be exactly stable and fast.

Yes, we are investing time and resources on the community aspects!
If anyone wants to help, please vote us

https://twitter.com/TokensMarketpl1/status/1042384899825709057
Done! at the moment 81% voted for ScientificCoin - I hope that your project will win, and become hot ICO at this week.
In fact is winning quite easily. It looks like they are not going to have to many problems to win it.
The link seems inaccessible to me now, but if it is related to voting as the best project, I believe it will have more force than its competitors, I will vote as soon as possible
83% for scientificcoin - good result comrades. But it's only the beginning, only 18 votes yet...

It started some time ago so probably they won't get too many votes at the end.

The voting is active for 5 days, opened yesterday, three days more. But who cares if this project is winning and the winner gets free ad on Tokens Marketplace for 7 days.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: