Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

What price will be at private sale and what min amount to invest? Do you have agreement with some top exchanges already?

No, the price is $0.5 per token. No min. amount.
Discussing already with some 2nd-tier exchange
How long will the privatesale be held? Until when?
And also how much the softcap and the hardcap?

Hi, this is a private sale. In this financing round, we are looking for around $2.2 M. Based on things happening, we should cover it in a couple of month now.

So, the private sale will end after we hit $2.2m? No matter how long it will be? Sorry if I am interpret it wrongly.

yes, that's the sum we need to move to the next step. If we collect less, we will simply adjust our plans. By the way, we are confident to reach this sum.

I do think that the project's target amount is quite reasonable and can be achieved accordingly, but I'm optimistic the amount raised could be even bigger than that, surpassing the team's expectations.

So project fund raise doing well inspite of bitcoin low ? or are we in the real price ... How optimistic are you about the project .. very or much

$2,2 mil is a reasonable amount, so I'm confident you guys will be able to achieve it. But you said it's enough for this stage of the project, what about later stages? Will there be another funding stage?

hakeem

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

Would the admin or any expertise of this project explain to me in very simple words what is the purpose of this project and what problem does it solve (or promise to solve), and forgive my little knowledge! Attendees are encouraged to ask questions as the project moderators said.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

In addition to other possibilities, such as surpassing the values stipulated before this stage is completed, can anything happen, in this case, what are the plans? Although only private sale is declared, each step described previously gives us greater commitment, I think
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

Would the admin or any expertise of this project explain to me in very simple words what is the purpose of this project and what problem does it solve (or promise to solve), and forgive my little knowledge! Attendees are encouraged to ask questions as the project moderators said.
The project plans to create platform where scientists can conduct their own scientific ICO. The platform will have its own objective rating and requirements for each of these projects.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:11:21 PM

What price will be at private sale and what min amount to invest? Do you have agreement with some top exchanges already?

Hi, this is a private sale. In this financing round, we are looking for around $2.2 M. Based on things happening, we should cover it in a couple of month now.

So, the private sale will end after we hit $2.2m? No matter how long it will be? Sorry if I am interpret it wrongly.

yes, that's the sum we need to move to the next step. If we collect less, we will simply adjust our plans. By the way, we are confident to reach this sum.

I do think that the project's target amount is quite reasonable and can be achieved accordingly, but I'm optimistic the amount raised could be even bigger than that, surpassing the team's expectations.

So project fund raise doing well inspite of bitcoin low ? or are we in the real price ... How optimistic are you about the project .. very or much

$2,2 mil is a reasonable amount, so I'm confident you guys will be able to achieve it. But you said it's enough for this stage of the project, what about later stages? Will there be another funding stage?
Good question I didn't realize about that posibillity I thought that $2,2m was the total amount.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

Good question I didn't realize about that posibillity I thought that $2,2m was the total amount.

You can't operate a website and a project forever with 2 million USD. Longterm I think they need more.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

You can't operate a website and a project forever with 2 million USD. Longterm I think they need more.

I agree, 2 million usd is only good for start but its a excellent sign for other stages of the project due to this market conditions.

vanillasam98

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

implementation
zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

People will help you in here when you are in need, but in my opinion if you want to advance in crypto you should learn to do your own research by reading a lot.  Wink

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

in fact, the community has grown a lot and seems very passionate about the project, so the private sale has no time limit but will end when the target of $ 2.2 mil will be reached and then move on to the next stage, it seems to me a good strategy...
zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

one step at a time, i always liked this strategy, creating the hype step by step and showing the community that " we reached our target in the stages we create " confidence.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

in fact, the community has grown a lot and seems very passionate about the project, so the private sale has no time limit but will end when the target of $ 2.2 mil will be reached and then move on to the next stage, it seems to me a good strategy...
After the award they won this project its interest has increased  and I would say that's oen of the strongest project of today.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

The project plans to create platform where scientists can conduct their own scientific ICO. The platform will have its own objective rating and requirements for each of these projects.

Well in layman's terms, SCIENTIFICCOIN is a crowdfunding platform catering on the needs of scientists for much needed funds on their respective projects.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

I only got this information from their admin in telegram.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current cost of SNcoin is 0.3 USD.
During the project development we raise its price in such a way that it could reach 1.5 USD per 1 SNcoin by February 2019.
For example, during an exhibition on the 20-th of August BlockshowAmericas - organized by Cointelegraph, we will present the Scientificcoin project and fully ready freelance platform for scientists, following which we will increase the selling price up to 0.5$.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And also there is no minimum amount of investment , but you should get in contact first.

What this means? They will have private sale until February next year? Or they excepting this price on exchanges untill this time?
maurobiasolo (OP)

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

Hi, we are building a currency backed by science. What is the problem: many pieces of research/IPs are not brought to market due to missing funding. We want to help most promising projects to be picked by investors: this will benefit scientists but the whole humanity too.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

You were in talks with some investors in silicon valley.

Do we have good or bad news about that?

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

Hi, we are building a currency backed by science. What is the problem: many pieces of research/IPs are not brought to market due to missing funding. We want to help most promising projects to be picked by investors: this will benefit scientists but the whole humanity too.
How many potential scientist and science company or science organization that are ready cooperate or colaborate with your project?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

How many potential scientist and science company or science organization that are ready cooperate or colaborate with your project?

I understand they are right now in the process of consolidating any partnerships / collaborations which could be beneficial to the project in general.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

I am sure there are many good ideas related science who left behind because lack of fund. Scientificcoin will give such ideas a chance to be developed therefore it would help science in general.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

I understand they are right now in the process of consolidating any partnerships / collaborations which could be beneficial to the project in general.
I think that it's too early to talk about partners, after ICO - Scientific Coin team most likely will working to create platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: