Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?

This project allocates 5% of all tokens on the bounty program. That is 200.000.000 * 0.05 = 10.000.000. I think this is the right decision.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?
Suharjo

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

I think this is a unique service uniting everything necessary for a modern user, it's quite an interesting solution and I would be interested to see how this will be realized.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that operates with fiat and crypto-currencies
a1471989

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that operates with fiat and crypto-currencies

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?
Klacik

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
a1471989

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response
Klacik

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response

You can contact the project support service in the telegram channel. I'm sure that there you will certainly find answers to your questions, because project managers answer questions constantly and quickly
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

I already had an idea about the technology of the project, I really liked it, I plan to continue to participate in the development of the project
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

I already had an idea about the technology of the project, I really liked it, I plan to continue to participate in the development of the project

It's great that you will continue to follow the project and take part in its development
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

It's great that you will continue to follow the project and take part in its development

If the project goes according to its roadmap, then I plan to invest my funds in his token
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

If the project goes according to its roadmap, then I plan to invest my funds in his token

What amount are we talking about? How much do you want to invest your money in the development of the project? And are not you afraid of losing your money
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

What amount are we talking about? How much do you want to invest your money in the development of the project? And are not you afraid of losing your money

I'm thinking about $ 10,000, but maybe the amount will change, it all depends on how much the project will truly carry out development and work with its audience, I should be sure
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

I'm thinking about $ 10,000, but maybe the amount will change, it all depends on how much the project will truly carry out development and work with its audience, I should be sure

I understand you, it's good that you are so actively watching the projects and carefully analyzing their work. I think that soon you will get a good profit!
kk777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

First of all, I was pleased with the enormous amount of funds that the developers of the project are assigned for its development!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

First of all, I was pleased with the enormous amount of funds that the developers of the project are assigned for its development!
I agree that 20 percent for development is a huge sum for any project. Participants will not have to wait long for innovation in the development of the project
kk777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

I agree that 20 percent for development is a huge sum for any project. Participants will not have to wait long for innovation in the development of the project
What 20 percent are you talking about? It is about 80 percent of the proceeds that are allocated for the development of the ecosystem of the project!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

What 20 percent are you talking about? It is about 80 percent of the proceeds that are allocated for the development of the ecosystem of the project!
What? 80 percent? Do not make me laugh! This is too large figures, I saw on the project site very different information
kk777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

https://neluns.io/static/ver165/pages/img/scheme_2.png
I present to your attention a diagram with a description of the costs of the project. Pleasant introduction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: