Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: A new generation bank that provides all key banking services with crypto-currencies
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: A new generation bank that provides all key banking services with crypto-currencies

I would like to read this project more closely, tell me, what can help me? Which resource?
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

I would like to read this project more closely, tell me, what can help me? Which resource?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information

Very often after reading through the white paper, I can not find the answer to my question, where can I go to get an answer?
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

Very often after reading through the white paper, I can not find the answer to my question, where can I go to get an answer?

I know that in the telegram channel of this project there is a good support service that will answer your question!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

What platform does this project use? Now there are a lot of projects and each of them uses different platforms
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

What platform does this project use? Now there are a lot of projects and each of them uses different platforms

As far as I know, the platform for this project is Ether. I think that this is a good choice in our time
a1471989

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

As far as I know, the platform for this project is Ether. I think that this is a good choice in our time

I agree with you, because the Ether is one of the most stable currencies on the market at the moment
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

I agree with you, because the Ether is one of the most stable currencies on the market at the moment

Yes, that's why most major projects use it as their platform, it's a good choice
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project
amanai

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
amanai

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
milonite (OP)

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

Future of the Neluns
Economic indicators

The economic indicators of Neluns show that investments in the innovative ecosystem of the future, Neluns, will be prospective investments in the short and long term.
After holding an IPO in 2020, Neluns will be able to enter the ranks of Fortune Global 500.

a1471989

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map, because i know for sure that the team is able to do it.
a1471989

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map, because i know for sure that the team is able to do it.
Sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens. Who wants to participate too?
amanai

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens. Who wants to participate too?

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: