Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:13:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

guys, can I really found the same platform that would have been a useful tool for investments for a long time? Shocked judging by the description on the branch, Neluns is an innovative financial system containing a bank with the work of fiat money and crypto currency, a crypto currency exchange, and an insurance company. the presence of such a platform contributes to the development of the market, isn't it? Smiley
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

guys, can I really found the same platform that would have been a useful tool for investments for a long time? Shocked judging by the description on the branch, Neluns is an innovative financial system containing a bank with the work of fiat money and crypto currency, a crypto currency exchange, and an insurance company. the presence of such a platform contributes to the development of the market, isn't it? Smiley
do not even know, it seems to me that there is no. The project realizes its intentions, but does not solve the problems of the whole market of cryptocurrency
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

yes, of course, you are right. also an important end result is the attraction of new participants and new capital. it should be noted that trade operations and banking services are quick, safe and affordable for any scale.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

yes, of course, you are right. also an important end result is the attraction of new participants and new capital. it should be noted that trade operations and banking services are quick, safe and affordable for any scale.
do not forget that the insurance company also contributes to the development and operation of the process by protecting transactions made by users of the ecosystem. I am most attracted by promising markers of NLS, which have a number of advantages that allow them to acquire them in large numbers and keep them in the long term.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

do not even know, it seems to me that there is no. The project realizes its intentions, but does not solve the problems of the whole market of cryptocurrency
It seems to me that you did not know the crypto-currency market before, when there was not much opportunity. and now they will, and all thanks to this project. I advise you to familiarize yourself with the video materials presented on the site and make sure that Neluns makes a revolution in the financial system and is the next step in the development of evolution in this field Smiley
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

The distinguishing feature of these tokens is that the modeling of the economic business process allows you to predict the price of the NLS marker in the short, medium and long term. this is convenient, because we will have an idea of ​​how the price of the token will change in this or that period of time Cheesy
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

I would like to clarify some point. if the platform includes a bank, an insurance company and a crypto exchange, this means that the activities of these organizations are subject to certain requirements, is it right? if so, then I'm interested in the question, what are these requirements and recommendations. explain me this, please Roll Eyes
amanai

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

I would like to clarify some point. if the platform includes a bank, an insurance company and a crypto exchange, this means that the activities of these organizations are subject to certain requirements, is it right? if so, then I'm interested in the question, what are these requirements and recommendations. explain me this, please Roll Eyes
the activity of this financial ecosystem as a whole meets a number of recommendations; because the registration of the bank takes place in England, and the exchange and insurance - in the US, then the requirements apply to both countries. the Central Bank of Great Britain, Prudential regulation, financial services, the task force on financial measures to combat money laundering, as well as a number of agreements and directives.
peetah

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

the activity of this financial ecosystem as a whole meets a number of recommendations; because the registration of the bank takes place in England, and the exchange and insurance - in the US, then the requirements apply to both countries. the Central Bank of Great Britain, Prudential regulation, financial services, the task force on financial measures to combat money laundering, as well as a number of agreements and directives.
it will be important to mention the US Futures Trading Commission, as well as the Securities and Exchange Commission. besides, one of the important components of the platform is that by law Neluns is not required to issue 1099 tax disclosure forms, which report on various manners of alternative or miscellaneous income
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Pay attention to the fact that Neluns Bank has a mobile application that allows you to easily perform various operations, such as instant transfers, tracking deposits in the crypto currency and the fiat and many other functions. the exchange provides full functionality, the principle of "bank guarantee" and the largest API user support services, as well as trade through major programs.
amanai

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

As far as I remember, above it was mentioned the 50% profit of the ecosystem distributed between the holders of the tokens, depending on their number. guys, tell me, what other benefits are available to the holders? What other benefits can you get from having in your wallet internal NLS tokens? Roll Eyes
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

A small question. If this project produces 200 million of its tokens, how can you calculate the maximum project capitalization?

It's simple, if the project sells all the tokens and each token will cost $ 1, then its capitalization will be $ 200 million

And can the price of a token grow in the future? That is, can the project's capitalization grow further?

Oh sure. The higher the value of the token on the exchange, the greater the capitalization of the project!
peetah

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

As far as I remember, above it was mentioned the 50% profit of the ecosystem distributed between the holders of the tokens, depending on their number. guys, tell me, what other benefits are available to the holders? What other benefits can you get from having in your wallet internal NLS tokens? Roll Eyes
I can tell you that the main attractive rates and liquidity conversions of these tokens can be submitted after listing on major crypto-exchange exchanges such as Bittrex, Huobi, OK-EX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Binance, YoBit. Agree that this is a big breakthrough in this industry. Further, the price of nls tokens will grow along with the growth of the capitalization of the Neluns ecosystem, which will allow holders of tokens to receive additional profits Wink
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

I can tell you that the main attractive rates and liquidity conversions of these tokens can be submitted after listing on major crypto-exchange exchanges such as Bittrex, Huobi, OK-EX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Binance, YoBit. Agree that this is a big breakthrough in this industry. Further, the price of nls tokens will grow along with the growth of the capitalization of the Neluns ecosystem, which will allow holders of tokens to receive additional profits Wink
I would like to add that according to experts' forecasts, the price of one NLS token will reach $ 1,200 by 2021. and remember that tokens are released only during the ICO, additional token emissions are not planned.
peetah

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

I would like to add that according to experts' forecasts, the price of one NLS token will reach $ 1,200 by 2021. and remember that tokens are released only during the ICO, additional token emissions are not planned.
I would advise you to look at the table of bonus tokens, which are supposed for the greater amount of funds used on a single transaction. at the moment a discount of 30% is available with an extra bonus of more than 1 ETH 40% and an extra bonus of 50% over 10 ETH. so I think this will be one of the most profitable investments Smiley
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

I fully support the previous commentator on the investment attractiveness, especially since judging by the road map, the project is developing at full speed, which implies that it will necessarily take a major position in the market and will only strengthen it as it develops. Wink Wink
amanai

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

I fully support the previous commentator on the investment attractiveness, especially since judging by the road map, the project is developing at full speed, which implies that it will necessarily take a major position in the market and will only strengthen it as it develops. Wink Wink
it is quite right. developers are planning many activities to launch a full ecosystem; this event should happen in April next year, and I can confidently say that I look forward to it! Cool Cool
peetah

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

more than the launch of the entire ecosystem, I'll wait for the event when Neluns Bank will receive a license, which is an extremely important factor in the development of the entire platform as a whole. Following these will be the launch of a payment service for converting crypto currencies and transferring funds to anywhere in the world, connecting Neluns Bank to Swift, launching Visa, MasterCard and issuing American Express bank cards.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

guys, finally we note that all this is due to a competent team of professionals with experience in the banking sector, Blockchain, Big Data, business development, network engineering, software engineering, marketing. they together create a revolution in the banking and financial sphere, improving it and developing on a good scale! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
cryprourlbull

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

I would like to know what the special technology of this project differs from many current projects financially or in terms of application. In your answer to my question raised
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: