Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
milonite (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

Banking operations never were that simple and easy!
Neluns Bank is making dreams come true!

The user of Neluns account will display the balance of funds in USD, EUR, GBR, as well as in cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Dash, Ehtereum, XEM). The remainder of new crypto assets will be automatically displayed immediately after they are added by a user.
Cryptocurrency rates will be automatically determined based on data fed from the Neluns Exchange. Users will be able to automatically carry out trade operations, and execute transfers.
The user will have an access to corporate and personal accounts and merchant-accounts, allowing one to accept payments. Every such user will receive a unique Merchant ID. Which will be tied to the account to which funds are transferred to by Neluns Bank users.

Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

I am in love with Neluns. Maybe it looks a little strange but I really think that it is best platform for all crypto holders. It can really change a lot and make current conditions for crypto world development better.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

I am in love with Neluns. Maybe it looks a little strange but I really think that it is best platform for all crypto holders. It can really change a lot and make current conditions for crypto world development better.
I agree with you. This project changes attitude and approach to financial crypto services. Finally, crypto users will be able to get what they deserve. I like that developers tried to make a unique project that will be accepted by anyone.
Techsan

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

I agree with you. This project changes attitude and approach to financial crypto services. Finally, crypto users will be able to get what they deserve. I like that developers tried to make a unique project that will be accepted by anyone.
Well, I hope so. I guess these guys need to launch a bounty campaign. It will be nice to popularize this idea. Do you know something about their bounty? I haven’t found any information about it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

Well, I hope so. I guess these guys need to launch a bounty campaign. It will be nice to popularize this idea. Do you know something about their bounty? I haven’t found any information about it.
Unfortunately I also don’t know anything about it. It will be really great and I will be happy to participate in this activity. It is a nice way to earn some cryptocurrency. Developers surely need to think about it.
Techsan

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:14 PM

Unfortunately I also don’t know anything about it. It will be really great and I will be happy to participate in this activity. It is a nice way to earn some cryptocurrency. Developers surely need to think about it.
I agree with you. I guess it is great instrument for project development. Sooner or later they will make the same conclusion but even without a bounty campaign this project is enough popular and supported.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

I agree with you. I guess it is great instrument for project development. Sooner or later they will make the same conclusion but even without a bounty campaign this project is enough popular and supported.
True but I think it will be nice. They need to make popular this project using all possible social media because I think that this project needs to be international. It has enough features to make it real.
Techsan

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

True but I think it will be nice. They need to make popular this project using all possible social media because I think that this project needs to be international. It has enough features to make it real.
It is absolutely true. They have great opportunities and powers. I guess it is only a matter of time. They already have had a great result and I am sure that presale is successful. I think they’ve attracted interesting investors.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:01:59 AM

It is absolutely true. They have great opportunities and powers. I guess it is only a matter of time. They already have had a great result and I am sure that presale is successful. I think they’ve attracted interesting investors.
I hope it is true. I know that eth and bitcoin have lower prices and I hope it won’t depend on project’s sales. Maybe this event will help somehow. The market is unstable but I am sure that Neluns is enough flexible to be able to avoid some problems.
Techsan

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:06:34 AM

I hope it is true. I know that eth and bitcoin have lower prices and I hope it won’t depend on project’s sales. Maybe this event will help somehow. The market is unstable but I am sure that Neluns is enough flexible to be able to avoid some problems.
Neluns has an experienced and talented team. These guys really know what is needed in current situation and change something. I really hope that Neluns will become a serious support for crypto currencies.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

Neluns has an experienced and talented team. These guys really know what is needed in current situation and change something. I really hope that Neluns will become a serious support for crypto currencies.
I will support this project and I hope it will bring me some profit. I am sure that it will become really a great support. This digital bank will make it wonderful. I hope to see their success very soon.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? Where can I get this information?
kk777

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? Where can I get this information?

In total, the project expects to release about 200,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants and developers.
a1471989

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

In total, the project expects to release about 200,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants and developers.

I believe that 200 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange.
kk777

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

I believe that 200 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 200 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
a1471989

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:35:43 AM

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 200 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.

I hope that in the future the price of these tokens will grow and users will be able to get the maximum benefit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: