Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about it
I am sorry, but you have wrong ifromation, this project doesn't improve or affect mining direction, but if you need some infromation about it i will help you.
Oh, sorry , i have not read this thread propperly. I will be more patient next time. Thank you for your offer to help it is very kind, this project have good community. Send me the link of the web-site for me to get more info
here you are, i am always ready to help https://neluns.io. You are right, participation in this coomunity elevates the spirit, because at first i knew not so much about project, but other members exlained me
Thank you. I see that this project is good. I will follow the link to check info. I find this project interesting that is why I will return to get more information about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

That is, in fact, it is a protocol for transferring encrypted data, which can be replaced by technologies that are already used in the crypto-currency industry
In general, this is the same network that is used for communication between crypto-currency investors and developers of the crypto-currency project. Most likely, end encryption is used
bonksnp2

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

This is very good, because the use of similar technologies makes the project much more attractive for investors who are engaged in dollar deposits
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

This is very good, because the use of similar technologies makes the project much more attractive for investors who are engaged in dollar deposits
Do you really think so? But how could you argue this? After all, in reality, this mechanism is not much different from the usual messenger
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

Do you really think so? But how could you argue this? After all, in reality, this mechanism is not much different from the usual messenger
The fact is that the use of similar mechanisms in the crypto-currency industry facilitates an easier transition of the type of investor's investment
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

in other words, external similarity captivates even experienced investors who do not feel fools, looking at the new interface, but at the same time they know that they are trying themselves in a new business
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

in other words, external similarity captivates even experienced investors who do not feel fools, looking at the new interface, but at the same time they know that they are trying themselves in a new business
This description is more suitable for old people who are no longer able to determine innovative technologies and learn something crypto-currency, because they are used to the old. We need to focus on youth
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

This description is more suitable for old people who are no longer able to determine innovative technologies and learn something crypto-currency, because they are used to the old. We need to focus on youth
But these very "old men" have the most money for investments, and they are much more willing to invest large sums of money in order to multiply their fortune
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

it me again and i have a question. Guys, for you why this project is better than others? I see the main idea of the project, but i want to know your opinion
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

it me again and i have a question. Guys, for you why this project is better than others? I see the main idea of the project, but i want to know your opinion
Waited for you :)I am interested in Neluns bank, it will give comfort during  banking operations. Instant transactions is exactly that thing why I decided to support this project
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

Waited for you :)I am interested in Neluns bank, it will give comfort during  banking operations. Instant transactions is exactly that thing why I decided to support this project
It is cool, I agree with you, it is the only thing from banking direction? I know that I has a lot of advantages, more than one, anyway
amanai

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

It is cool, I agree with you, it is the only thing from banking direction? I know that I has a lot of advantages, more than one, anyway
There are a lot ofc. Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit Visa, Mastercard, American express cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat, P2P Lending platform, Mobile application for iOS and Android.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

There are a lot ofc. Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit Visa, Mastercard, American express cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat, P2P Lending platform, Mobile application for iOS and Android.
We should also remember neluns exchange. You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat and be protected from cyberattacks
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

We should also remember neluns exchange. You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat and be protected from cyberattacks
It is not enough for now? I think that we are protected from cyberattacks. Internet is safe for today and it is not necessary to pay for security
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

Waited for you :)I am interested in Neluns bank, it will give comfort during  banking operations. Instant transactions is exactly that thing why I decided to support this project
It is not enough for now? I think that we are protected from cyberattacks. Internet is safe for today and it is not necessary to pay for security
I disagree with you. Hackers develop their ways of hacking everyday step by step and you can predict how it will be in two or three years
Androponik

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

How will your tokens be used?
amanai

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

How will your tokens be used?
The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

Waited for you :)I am interested in Neluns bank, it will give comfort during  banking operations. Instant transactions is exactly that thing why I decided to support this project
I disagree with you. Hackers develop their ways of hacking everyday step by step and you can predict how it will be in two or three years
Yeah, I was wrong may be. The world is changing too fast and Iunderstand that we should keepup with the latest tendencies, but sometime it is too hard, because internet becomes more complicated
amanai

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Yeah, I was wrong may be. The world is changing too fast and Iunderstand that we should keepup with the latest tendencies, but sometime it is too hard, because internet becomes more complicated
Guys we forgot about insurance! Trade and transactions insurance. Protection from technical issue and failed counterparty obligations. These features are very important
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

Guys we forgot about insurance! Trade and transactions insurance. Protection from technical issue and failed counterparty obligations. These features are very important
Thank you, especially you amanai. Now I became familiar with the project and know that this project is worth-investing. I will be glad to become a part of this community!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: