Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:47:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 200,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 200 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 200,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 200 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 200 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

I am very interested in this project, since I believe that in the future it will be the approach that is popular around the world
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

I am very interested in this project, since I believe that in the future it will be the approach that is popular around the world

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about in what resources did you read information about the project and its innovations?
Klacik

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about in what resources did you read information about the project and its innovations?

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, as I asked questions in the telegrams of the channel of this project
amanai

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, as I asked questions in the telegrams of the channel of this project

What about the telegram? The administrator answered you the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated in it?
Klacik

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

What about the telegram? The administrator answered you the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated in it?

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. But I received more detailed information from the administrator
amanai

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. But I received more detailed information from the administrator

I thought so. This preload has a very active community, so you can safely ask questions in a telegram and get a very quick answer
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

The idea looks very nice. The developers makes us confident that this platform will be constructed in time without delays. I will participate in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

The idea looks very nice. The developers makes us confident that this platform will be constructed in time without delays. I will participate in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
I had no information about bounty campaign before. Please, describe me the terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

I had no information about bounty campaign before. Please, describe me the terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
You have to be subscribed to all social media of the project and then the rules are different for every direction on the bounty program. But be fast because it won't last forever Wink
boomertoo

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

You have to be subscribed to all social media of the project and then the rules are different for every direction on the bounty program. But be fast because it won't last forever Wink
you are right I want to participate in facebook and twitter campaign,  could you send me the terms of these parts of bounty program?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

you are right I want to participate in facebook and twitter campaign,  could you send me the terms of these parts of bounty program?

Here is all about twitter campaign
twitter Account must have Minimum 500 Followers. Twitter account must be original. Do not delete your retweets until the ICO ends.You must be an active and regular Twitter user Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. Your posts should be written in english.

boomertoo

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

twitter Account must have Minimum 500 Followers. Twitter account must be original. Do not delete your retweets until the ICO ends.You must be an active and regular Twitter user Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. Your posts should be written in english.

five hundred followers? Too much, i have only four - twitter campaign is not available for me for now thats a pity. What can you say about facebook campaign?
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

Pre-Sale finishes in:
Days 5 Hours 00 Minutes 42 Seconds 39
Raised 1,739,455 / 2,000,000 NLS (Pre-Sale Hard Cap)

A good results for pre-sale. Inverstors are interested in this project.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

five hundred followers? Too much, i have only four - twitter campaign is not available for me for now thats a pity. What can you say about facebook campaign?
Almost the same rules in FB campaign
Facebook Account must have Minimum 500 Followers. Facebook account must be original. Fake, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. Do not delete your reposts until the ICO ends.You must be an active and regular Facebook user and must be retweeting Facebook Neluns.  That will be 60%.  Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. We will not give tokens for comments on Facebook. Spam and bad comments will be deleted. Your posts should be written in English.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Facebook Account must have Minimum 500 Followers. Facebook account must be original. Fake, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. Do not delete your reposts until the ICO ends.You must be an active and regular Facebook user and must be retweeting Facebook Neluns.  That will be 60%.  Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. We will not give tokens for comments on Facebook. Spam and bad comments will be deleted. Your posts should be written in English.
Rules are very strict! Does it mean that the company thinks that this project will become successful  and doesn't give tokens for free?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

Rules are very strict! Does it mean that the company thinks that this project will become successful  and doesn't give tokens for free?
It means that the team of developers doesn't want to not real, fake users to join their bounty because an average facebook user has at lest five hundred friends
boomertoo

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

It means that the team of developers doesn't want to not real, fake users to join their bounty because an average facebook user has at lest five hundred friends
May be. Send me the link to the bounty campaign and will check everything by myself. Thank you for your help!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

May be. Send me the link to the bounty campaign and will check everything by myself. Thank you for your help!
Here you are, i hope that youwill find something for you, goodluck https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753775.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: