Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:03:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:55:57 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 09:10:19 PM by a1471989

Community, this project and platform seems successfulon the market and i want to learn more about it. Explain me about tendecies on the market.
this project follows follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders very fast and we have to keep it in mind.
I have seen a lot of projects with the same idea and the raised a lot of funds, can you name the main features of this one?

I think that this project has bigger potential than others to become successful in this sphere. This sphere really has to overcome some changes. Hope that this project will not face any difficulties.
And what is next? The competition on the market is really big and developers sould be more patient to these "rivals"
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

The project looks interesting and team also have experience in this field.  I wish you good luck with token sale and development of the platforms and hope you deliver what you are promising.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

as far as I heard, crypto-exchange exchanges are not as reliable as they are described. what can you say about the Neluns exchange? Does it guarantee security when making transactions?
of course, there is protection from cyberattacks. This is also a principle of bank guarantee, which provides a simple withdrawal of funds and a high transaction speed, which is an important factor in any operation.
in the insurance system I am attracted and raises the percentage of trust that, this service provides protection against technical problems and outstanding obligations. I think that this project can be trusted.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

guys, I want to please you now even more. Did you know that the internal NLS tokens are a fairly profitable acquisition? the one who holds them in his wallet has a profit of as much as 50%, which is distributed quarterly among holders in proportion to the number of held tokens. the security token is a security token. Cheesy Cheesy
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

guys, I want to please you now even more. Did you know that the internal NLS tokens are a fairly profitable acquisition? the one who holds them in his wallet has a profit of as much as 50%, which is distributed quarterly among holders in proportion to the number of held tokens. the security token is a security token. Cheesy Cheesy
in addition, holders have additional bonuses and discounts when using the platform, and the price of tokens will increase with the growth of the platform's capitalization. this is another plus in the piggy bank, as they say Smiley because this is an additional profit.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

in addition, holders have additional bonuses and discounts when using the platform, and the price of tokens will increase with the growth of the platform's capitalization. this is another plus in the piggy bank, as they say Smiley because this is an additional profit.
you are absolutely right about the price. analysts predict that the price of NLS tokens by 2021 will be $ 1200. this is more than a promising token, in my opinion.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

It is unfortunately that they are not planned for additional emission: they will be issued only during the ICO. Nevertheless, the prospects and attractiveness will be evident after listing them on the exchange, and these will be large exchanges, such as Bittrex, Huobi, OK-EX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Binance, YoBit.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:24:32 PM

guys, I would like to add more about bonuses. the information on the site says that the more funds we use on a single transaction, the more bonus NLS tokens we get. In addition, a summary table of these bonuses is also provided in accordance with one or another status of the platform.
amanai

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

guys, I would like to add more about bonuses. the information on the site says that the more funds we use on a single transaction, the more bonus NLS tokens we get. In addition, a summary table of these bonuses is also provided in accordance with one or another status of the platform.
I saw this table, and she interested me. a pretty good extra bonus is provided for investments of more than 10 Ethereum. I just have a few in my wallet, and I think that I could take this opportunity Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Klacik

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

I think, undoubtedly, a big plus is the fact that the developers of this platform predicted the price of the token in different perspectives, and each indifferent participant will be able to choose for himself this or that investment period, namely short, medium and long term.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

I think, undoubtedly, a big plus is the fact that the developers of this platform predicted the price of the token in different perspectives, and each indifferent participant will be able to choose for himself this or that investment period, namely short, medium and long term.
I agree. I think the developers are strong in modeling economic business processes. this indicates a high level of their professionalism, and I think that this is very cool, agree! Smiley
Klacik

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

I agree. I think the developers are strong in modeling economic business processes. this indicates a high level of their professionalism, and I think that this is very cool, agree! Smiley
everything is exactly as you say. I got acquainted with the distribution of funds. this is as follows: 80% go to the development of the ecosystem, namely to improve banking products and services, develop their own software, as well as to improve the applications for those or other operating systems.
amanai

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

I believe that if the funds are directed to the development and improvement of products, then this is the right choice, especially since these funds will be used as part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

I believe that if the funds are directed to the development and improvement of products, then this is the right choice, especially since these funds will be used as part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations.
each sphere of development is important. marketing campaign is also a movable link and a necessary component of the development of the platform. this is why 10% of the profit is allocated to attract a wide range of customers for the use of this ecosystem.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

friends, I got acquainted with the road map and will tell you that for me the most anticipated event is the bank's receipt of Neluns license. I will explain the importance of the fact that from the description of the project I understand that the bank provides a wide range of services and operations with crypto-currencies. together with the license, it is planned to launch a payment service for converting crypto-currencies and transferring funds to anywhere in the world.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

friends, I got acquainted with the road map and will tell you that for me the most anticipated event is the bank's receipt of Neluns license. I will explain the importance of the fact that from the description of the project I understand that the bank provides a wide range of services and operations with crypto-currencies. together with the license, it is planned to launch a payment service for converting crypto-currencies and transferring funds to anywhere in the world.
I will add that in the period you expect, Neluns Bank will also be connected to Swift, the launch of Visa, MasterCard and the issue of American Express bank cards.
Klacik

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

I am sure that every stage of the road map will be implemented on time, without delay. this is a promising platform that will very soon reach the broad market and will take a leading place there Cool Cool Cool
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

The financial ecosystem of Nelons, is new generation in the sphere of banking services, in the sphere of insurance, and also innovatsirnny exchange providing fast trade operations with cryptocurrencies of any scale!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

Community, this project and platform seems successfulon the market and i want to learn more about it. Explain me about tendecies on the market.
this project follows follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders very fast and we have to keep it in mind.
I have seen a lot of projects with the same idea and the raised a lot of funds, can you name the main features of this one?

I think that this project has bigger potential than others to become successful in this sphere. This sphere really has to overcome some changes. Hope that this project will not face any difficulties.
And what is next? The competition on the market is really big and developers sould be more patient to these "rivals"
Almost nothing. This project has collected its soft cap and it is not necessary to be patient to competitive projects. The implementation is the matter of time
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

Almost nothing. This project has collected its soft cap and it is not necessary to be patient to competitive projects. The implementation is the matter of time
In this case I agree with you. If investors see potential in this project we should be afraid and think about that. I wish the best to this project and its developers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: