Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:10:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

hello to everyody! I am concerned that not so much projects have successful fund raising campaigns for today, but i see that Neluns has no problems with funds. How do you think how developers of some projects to get the trust of investors?
There are a lot of factors that can change decision of investor to make an investment or not. The first and most important for me is the potential of one or another project
Yeah, an idea plays a big role in fund-raising campaign, but all the ideas represented on the market are quite good and which is more important they are beneficial.
So there should be something else
Well, you are right about the number of good and beneficial projects on the digital market, but you have to accept the fact that some of projects do not have any further development that is why it is inexpedient to invest
May be the value of the investmened funds depends on the first investment when investors see that this project has trust of other part of community and then make a decision?
Nice suggestion, the factor of the first investor makes the difference but does not guarantee further investments. I think that trust can be reached through activity of social networks of the project
Every single point is important, more or less. I think that bounty program is also good point to invite new members of community and become more famous, thus you will become trustworthy for investors and other members of cryptocommunity
I agree with you that every side doesn't go without attention from the community and counts. We forgot about the team If every member of the team had experience in other successful projects it will turn good for fund raising and bounty campaigns
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

hello to everyody! I am concerned that not so much projects have successful fund raising campaigns for today, but i see that Neluns has no problems with funds. How do you think how developers of some projects to get the trust of investors?
There are a lot of factors that can change decision of investor to make an investment or not. The first and most important for me is the potential of one or another project
Yeah, an idea plays a big role in fund-raising campaign, but all the ideas represented on the market are quite good and which is more important they are beneficial.
Well, you are right about the number of good and beneficial projects on the digital market, but you have to accept the fact that some of projects do not have any further development that is why it is inexpedient to invest
May be the value of the investmened funds depends on the first investment when investors see that this project has trust of other part of community and then make a decision?
Nice suggestion, the factor of the first investor makes the difference but does not guarantee further investments. I think that trust can be reached through activity of social networks of the project
Every single point is important, more or less. I think that bounty program is also good point to invite new members of community and become more famous, thus you will become trustworthy for investors and other members of cryptocommunity
I agree with you that every side doesn't go without attention from the community and counts. We forgot about the team If every member of the team had experience in other successful projects it will turn good for fund raising and bounty campaigns
That's it! The team factor plays the most important role. They can communicate with investors in private talk and to persuade them to make investments. Of course it is necessary to be able to implement project in future
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

That's it! The team factor plays the most important role. They can communicate with investors in private talk and to persuade them to make investments. Of course it is necessary to be able to implement project in future
We should be grateful to the team - they work hard everyday to see the implementation of such a good idea i wish them all the best and hope the sale satge will be fortunate too, as the pre-sale stage
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

Does this project has any bounty campaign? I did not see any information about that. What should i do to become a participant? I am just looking for another promising project to earn some additional tokens
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

Of course, this project has bounty campaign, but the term of participation for facebook and twitter are very strict. I also wanted to take part, but my social accounts are no so boosted as required
a1471989

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

Of course, this project has bounty campaign, but the term of participation for facebook and twitter are very strict. I also wanted to take part, but my social accounts are no so boosted as required
Strict? What does it mean? The teamdoes not give any any additional tokens for participation or the terms are too demanding? Let me see because it sounds very strange
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

Strict? What does it mean? The teamdoes not give any any additional tokens for participation or the terms are too demanding? Let me see because it sounds very strange
Of course, you can get and receive additional tokens for participation. It is the main idea of every bounty campaign but it is required to have more than five hundred friends or subscribers. It is too much for me that is why i can afford it
a1471989

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

Of course, you can get and receive additional tokens for participation. It is the main idea of every bounty campaign but it is required to have more than five hundred friends or subscribers. It is too much for me that is why i can afford it
Oh, what is bad for you that is normal for me. I meet this requirement without problem i have more than 1k subscribers, what about other rules of participation?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Oh, what is bad for you that is normal for me. I meet this requirement without problem i have more than 1k subscribers, what about other rules of participation?
As usual:
you have to follow thier facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Neluns/ and do repostst or make your own every weak and then you will receive tokens by the end of  the ICO
a1471989

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

As usual:
you have to follow thier facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Neluns/ and do repostst or make your own every weak and then you will receive tokens by the end of  the ICO
What about other parts of campaign, how tokens will be shared in bounty campaign and how many tokens will be spent on this campaign?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

As usual:
What about other parts of campaign, how tokens will be shared in bounty campaign and how many tokens will be spent on this campaign?
there will be six directions - medium, telegram, signature, facebook, twitter, blog and media campaigns and 10 000 000 NLS tokens will be spent on this bounty campaign (2% of all amount)
a1471989

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

As usual:
there will be six directions - medium, telegram, signature, facebook, twitter, blog and media campaigns and 10 000 000 NLS tokens will be spent on this bounty campaign (2% of all amount)
It is nice. 2% is fine for an avereage bounty campaign, send me the link for the whole bounty campaign. I will be very glad to participate in it
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

As usual:
you have to follow thier facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Neluns/ and do repostst or make your own every weak and then you will receive tokens by the end of  the ICO
It is nice. 2% is fine for an avereage bounty campaign, send me the link for the whole bounty campaign. I will be very glad to participate in it
Here you are https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753775.0 I think that all the tokens will be issued to the market and i will sell it without problems
a1471989

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

As usual:
you have to follow thier facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Neluns/ and do repostst or make your own every weak and then you will receive tokens by the end of  the ICO
Here you are https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753775.0 I think that all the tokens will be issued to the market and i will sell it without problems
Thank you a lot for your help! I think that this project will achieve all the goal set and the team of developers will find the response from investors and community
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

Hello to all members of the community! There are only 4 days left and the pre-sale stage will end, the hard cap is almost reached, do not miss your opportunity and buy tokens with good discount!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Hello to all members of the community! There are only 4 days left and the pre-sale stage will end, the hard cap is almost reached, do not miss your opportunity and buy tokens with good discount!
Sounds like a good chance to buy tokens and make a potentially prosperous investment.  But i did not understood the concept of the project. What should i know about it?
kk777

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Sounds like a good chance to buy tokens and make a potentially prosperous investment.  But i did not understood the concept of the project. What should i know about it?
Everything is simple! Neluns is the innovative financial ecosystem, combining within itself a bank that can work with fiat and cryptocurrencies, as well as a cryptocurrency exchange and insurance company, creating the best conditions for the quality development of the cryptocurrency market!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

Everything is simple! Neluns is the innovative financial ecosystem, combining within itself a bank that can work with fiat and cryptocurrencies, as well as a cryptocurrency exchange and insurance company, creating the best conditions for the quality development of the cryptocurrency market!
In other words, this project unites these directions into one ecosystem, thus making everything easier. For me it sounds fantastic to make transactions and operate my ewallet with one app.
12coins

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

The project will soon break into the top among similar projects and developers will have to make a decision to increase the upper threshold of the collected funds
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

The project will soon break into the top among similar projects and developers will have to make a decision to increase the upper threshold of the collected funds

This will not happen, as the rules do not change during the game. If 200 million tokens were stipulated, therefore, on this figure the administrators stopped
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: