Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

The project looks for me really interesting. It has all features that can bring to community incredible opportunities. Crypto enthusiasts and businessmen will be happy to use all advantages that can be offered by Neluns.
It is so true. I have never seen a project that wants to develop the financial system like Neluns. I am sure that it will be successful and needed. I know many respected people that support this project and expect nice results.
I am sure that they will see all capacity of this project very soon. By the way, Neluns already have showed great results and I think they will continue this successful activity.
What are you talking about? What do you mean? I know that they are supposed to start pre-sales but I don’t remember the date? Is it started? I want to know all accessible details about it.
Yes, you are right. It was started yesterday. The first day was awesome. Team collected $1.2m. I think it is incredible. I thought that this project will be in demand but I have never thought that it will get so much support.
That’s why I never make premature conclusions. This project deserves even more and I am convinced they won’t stop and get more money. They will reach the hard cap.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

The project looks for me really interesting. It has all features that can bring to community incredible opportunities. Crypto enthusiasts and businessmen will be happy to use all advantages that can be offered by Neluns.
It is so true. I have never seen a project that wants to develop the financial system like Neluns. I am sure that it will be successful and needed. I know many respected people that support this project and expect nice results.
I am sure that they will see all capacity of this project very soon. By the way, Neluns already have showed great results and I think they will continue this successful activity.
What are you talking about? What do you mean? I know that they are supposed to start pre-sales but I don’t remember the date? Is it started? I want to know all accessible details about it.
Yes, you are right. It was started yesterday. The first day was awesome. Team collected $1.2m. I think it is incredible. I thought that this project will be in demand but I have never thought that it will get so much support.
That’s why I never make premature conclusions. This project deserves even more and I am convinced they won’t stop and get more money. They will reach the hard cap.
The hard cap of all 3 rounds of ICO is $112M. I think it is enough real for this project. They have a great idea, strong community and impressive results. What else is needed?
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

The hard cap of all 3 rounds of ICO is $112M. I think it is enough real for this project. They have a great idea, strong community and impressive results. What else is needed?
I think this is perfect and real to raise. I will follow this project because I don’t want to miss a thing. I hope I will find out more. It is so interesting what will happen next.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

I think this is perfect and real to raise. I will follow this project because I don’t want to miss a thing. I hope I will find out more. It is so interesting what will happen next.
I agree with you. I follow their social media and I hope that I won’t miss the most exciting news. I guess developers won’t leave community uninformed. 
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

I agree with you. I follow their social media and I hope that I won’t miss the most exciting news. I guess developers won’t leave community uninformed. 
Neluns is great and I think it will be wonderful. This platform will change rules on the current market and will make cryptocurrencies more independent and useful for simple users.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

Neluns is a very good project. Absolutely different level of innovative thought, higher than i have ever met. It will bring a lot of advantages to humanity after its implementation!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

Neluns is a very good project. Absolutely different level of innovative thought, higher than i have ever met. It will bring a lot of advantages to humanity after its implementation!
Good words! The team really showed new way of thinking and that is why it was praised not only by community but also by investors! Successful pre-sale stage counts!
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Good words! The team really showed new way of thinking and that is why it was praised not only by community but also by investors! Successful pre-sale stage counts!
What do you think about further implementation of the project. To have, hold successful campaign and fully launch your ideas are absolutely different activities as for me...
amanai

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

What do you think about further implementation of the project. To have, hold successful campaign and fully launch your ideas are absolutely different activities as for me...
I cannot know something of the kind for a fact, but you should keep in mind the thought that if you explain to people how your idea should be implemented, you know all the way of its potential implementation or i have mistaken?
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

I cannot know something of the kind for a fact, but you should keep in mind the thought that if you explain to people how your idea should be implemented, you know all the way of its potential implementation or i have mistaken?
You are thinking absolutely right. I mean that the competition on the market is very strong and this thing can affect further implementation not only this project but all the other project with this idea
amanai

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

You are thinking absolutely right. I mean that the competition on the market is very strong and this thing can affect further implementation not only this project but all the other project with this idea
I think that all the competitive companies are taken into account and we should not be afraid and think too much about problems and obstacles on the way of this project. NLS token will find its users
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

I think that all the competitive companies are taken into account and we should not be afraid and think too much about problems and obstacles on the way of this project. NLS token will find its users
I need you to explain me how all these projects are going to co-exist together on the digital market This one has big potential and it is hard to miss.
amanai

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

I need you to explain me how all these projects are going to co-exist together on the digital market This one has big potential and it is hard to miss.
It depends on time of the implementation and promotion of the platform. If it is implemented faster than other projects it will have more members and participant, thus, will become successful on the market
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

It depends on time of the implementation and promotion of the platform. If it is implemented faster than other projects it will have more members and participant, thus, will become successful on the market
Well, if it is so this project has priority because it is already on the pre-sale stage that is almost comes to an end. Hard cap is almost reached this fact shows that people are interested in this idea!
amanai

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Well, if it is so this project has priority because it is already on the pre-sale stage that is almost comes to an end. Hard cap is almost reached this fact shows that people are interested in this idea!
Raised 1,739,455 and the maximum is 2,000,000. It is also worth noting that the soft cap of the ICO is 2,000,000 which coincides with the hard cap of the pre-sale stage.
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

Only 300 thousands left to the hard cap of the pre-sale stage and this project will be implemented, do not lose your chance and buy tokens with serious discount (about 30%!)
amanai

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

Only 300 thousands left to the hard cap of the pre-sale stage and this project will be implemented, do not lose your chance and buy tokens with serious discount (about 30%!)
It is a bit funny that you are trying to help to this project by yourself. Very honest and faithful member of the community, respect!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

I see that this project has good community members and has raised a lot of funds in a short period of time. Now, i want to know more about concept of this project and how this project wants to win all the others?
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

It is a bit funny that you are trying to help to this project by yourself. Very honest and faithful member of the community, respect!
I want to help to this project, because the idea is really helpful in case of further development of the blockchain technology. Another branch of technical revolution
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

I see that this project has good community members and has raised a lot of funds in a short period of time. Now, i want to know more about concept of this project and how this project wants to win all the others?
Neluns is the innovative financial ecosystem that is subdivided into three different branches. Each branch offers special solutions, thus helping to make cryptocurrencies world-wide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: