Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

Only 300 thousands left to the hard cap of the pre-sale stage and this project will be implemented, do not lose your chance and buy tokens with serious discount (about 30%!)
It is a bit funny that you are trying to help to this project by yourself. Very honest and faithful member of the community, respect!
I want to help to this project, because the idea is really helpful in case of further development of the blockchain technology. Another branch of technical revolution

I admire of those people who tries to support progressive thoughts of other people.
The team is very hardworking and qualified to make this system go!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

I see that this project has good community members and has raised a lot of funds in a short period of time. Now, i want to know more about concept of this project and how this project wants to win all the others?
Neluns is the innovative financial ecosystem that is subdivided into three different branches. Each branch offers special solutions, thus helping to make cryptocurrencies world-wide
what directions? You mean that this projects is separated into three minor part and these parts will work together forming united ecosystem? I can misunderstood the point, tell me more
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

I see that this project has good community members and has raised a lot of funds in a short period of time. Now, i want to know more about concept of this project and how this project wants to win all the others?
Neluns is the innovative financial ecosystem that is subdivided into three different branches. Each branch offers special solutions, thus helping to make cryptocurrencies world-wide
what directions? You mean that this projects is separated into three minor part and these parts will work together forming united ecosystem? I can misunderstood the point, tell me more
The first one is banking direction ( a bank that can work with both fiat and digital currencies) the second one is cryptocurrency exchange and the third is insurance company that helps to protect the whole ecosystem
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

Only 300 thousands left to the hard cap of the pre-sale stage and this project will be implemented, do not lose your chance and buy tokens with serious discount (about 30%!)
It is a bit funny that you are trying to help to this project by yourself. Very honest and faithful member of the community, respect!
I want to help to this project, because the idea is really helpful in case of further development of the blockchain technology. Another branch of technical revolution

I admire of those people who tries to support progressive thoughts of other people.
Almost all developers of the team had successful experience in big projects and have good reputation among investors. It is not a surprise for me that such a big sum of money has been raised for seven days of pre-sale!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

The first one is banking direction ( a bank that can work with both fiat and digital currencies) the second one is cryptocurrency exchange and the third is insurance company that helps to protect the whole ecosystem
Oh, now i  understand  This project is aimed at making new solutions for transactions and operations with cryptocurrencies. Looks very promising, i suppose that these kind of projects will be in demand for several ten years, but it is just my prediction
kk777

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Almost all developers of the team had successful experience in big projects and have good reputation among investors. It is not a surprise for me that such a big sum of money has been raised for seven days of pre-sale!
Good result. I think it is a high time to congradulate the team with prosperous bounty campaign and wait for the implementation of good idea. It is interesting what design this platform will have
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

Oh, now i  understand  This project is aimed at making new solutions for transactions and operations with cryptocurrencies. Looks very promising, i suppose that these kind of projects will be in demand for several ten years, but it is just my prediction
Exactly! Instant transactions, minimal fees for transactions and comfortable mobile application for iOS and Android are that things we are looking for. Future comes today
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

Exactly! Instant transactions, minimal fees for transactions and comfortable mobile application for iOS and Android are that things we are looking for. Future comes today
And what about security,  how developers are going to protect their users from hacker attacks? Hacking systems are under constant development and it becomes more and more dangerous to contain funds on the internet
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

Good result. I think it is a high time to congradulate the team with prosperous bounty campaign and wait for the implementation of good idea. It is interesting what design this platform will have
Follow the link to the website https://neluns.io/, there is a video that show design of mobile app. Simple, cool and comfortable - no need to worry about it Wink
kk777

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

Follow the link to the website https://neluns.io/, there is a video that show design of mobile app. Simple, cool and comfortable - no need to worry about it Wink
Thank you. Looks amazing. Very smart from developers to make the design simple and increase productivity of the app , another good decision
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

And what about security,  how developers are going to protect their users from hacker attacks? Hacking systems are under constant development and it becomes more and more dangerous to contain funds on the internet
Neluns insurance is to solve this problem. This direction is in charge for trade insurance, transaction insurance, protection from technical issues and  protection from failed counterparty obligations
kk777

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

Oh, now i  understand  This project is aimed at making new solutions for transactions and operations with cryptocurrencies. Looks very promising, i suppose that these kind of projects will be in demand for several ten years, but it is just my prediction
And what about security,  how developers are going to protect their users from hacker attacks? Hacking systems are under constant development and it becomes more and more dangerous to contain funds on the internet
Neluns insurance is to solve this problem. This direction is in charge for trade insurance, transaction insurance, protection from technical issues and  protection from failed counterparty obligations

I have also heard that NLS token is a security token, i suggest that NLS token will be used within this platform and all operations will be made with tokens. Am i right or not?
Klacik

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

Oh, now i  understand  This project is aimed at making new solutions for transactions and operations with cryptocurrencies. Looks very promising, i suppose that these kind of projects will be in demand for several ten years, but it is just my prediction
And what about security,  how developers are going to protect their users from hacker attacks? Hacking systems are under constant development and it becomes more and more dangerous to contain funds on the internet
Neluns insurance is to solve this problem. This direction is in charge for trade insurance, transaction insurance, protection from technical issues and  protection from failed counterparty obligations

I have also heard that NLS token is a security token, i suggest that NLS token will be used within this platform and all operations will be made with tokens. Am i right or not?
Of course you are right. Every project uses own tokens for operations within ecosystems that they form. As for Neluns, their tokens will also give a lot of privileges
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

Readers, have you seen that the project will launch participation in the New York Stock Exchange? It is very interesting what results will be in this meeting
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

Readers, have you seen that the project will launch participation in the New York Stock Exchange? It is very interesting what results will be in this meeting
No, it's not exactly true! Neluns Blockchain Ecosystem plans to conduct an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange. This event is a bit different from the simple participation
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

No, it's not exactly true! Neluns Blockchain Ecosystem plans to conduct an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange. This event is a bit different from the simple participation
What is the key difference? Most likely a conference is meant, at which the members of the project team will make a presentation of their project
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

What is the key difference? Most likely a conference is meant, at which the members of the project team will make a presentation of their project
IPO is the first public sale of shares in a joint stock company, including in the form of the sale of depositary receipts for shares, to an unlimited number of persons.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

IPO is the first public sale of shares in a joint stock company, including in the form of the sale of depositary receipts for shares, to an unlimited number of persons.
So how does this definition differ from what I said? In fact, this is the conference of the joint-stock company participants
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

So how does this definition differ from what I said? In fact, this is the conference of the joint-stock company participants
IPO has a greater potential, although this event is not a conference or a presentation, it is an act of the first public sale
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

IPO has a greater potential, although this event is not a conference or a presentation, it is an act of the first public sale
ICO of any project is also a fact of public sale, pre-sale is generally open to everyone by the project participant, who can be called shareholders in the framework of this task
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: