Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:12:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

Interesting idea! It seems that I have already seen it somewhere. Probably, when the forum discussed the issue of project implementation for various currency exchange
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

Interesting idea! It seems that I have already seen it somewhere. Probably, when the forum discussed the issue of project implementation for various currency exchange
What do you think is similar in this issue? Crypto currency exchangers - is it sites like Binance?
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

What do you think is similar in this issue? Crypto currency exchangers - is it sites like Binance?
Absolutely right! Bittrex, Huobi, OK-EX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Binance, YoBit. There are many canvassers, but these are considered to be the largest
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

Absolutely right! Bittrex, Huobi, OK-EX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Binance, YoBit. There are many canvassers, but these are considered to be the largest
I think that it would be more profitable for the project team to cooperate with the largest number of exchangers, as this will expand the area of currency distribution in the market
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

I think that it would be more profitable for the project team to cooperate with the largest number of exchangers, as this will expand the area of currency distribution in the market
It looks like the truth, but it looks like the project team thinks otherwise. The fact is that the project itself usually indicates such moments in advance, but there are no markups about any other exchangers in the description
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

It looks like the truth, but it looks like the project team thinks otherwise. The fact is that the project itself usually indicates such moments in advance, but there are no markups about any other exchangers in the description
Very strange! I think this is only a matter of time, or the developers simply will not announce interaction with the usual exchangers, since the partners indicated on the site set the credibility of the project
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

Very strange! I think this is only a matter of time, or the developers simply will not announce interaction with the usual exchangers, since the partners indicated on the site set the credibility of the project
The credibility of the project is now really expensive! Most likely to get to a large exchange site, the project should share with the administration of a large commission
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

The credibility of the project is now really expensive! Most likely to get to a large exchange site, the project should share with the administration of a large commission
Maybe you're right, but I think it's very cool that the token will become flexible and liquid, the conversion will increase!
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Maybe you're right, but I think it's very cool that the token will become flexible and liquid, the conversion will increase!
In a modern market system, you can call absolutely any token liquid, even starting projects, or already completing your life cycle - all are sold
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

In a modern market system, you can call absolutely any token liquid, even starting projects, or already completing your life cycle - all are sold
I do not agree with you! Even if this is the case, then you risk losing a lot in the price of the coin in case you sell it. This is inflation against the backdrop of lack of demand
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

I do not agree with you! Even if this is the case, then you risk losing a lot in the price of the coin in case you sell it. This is inflation against the backdrop of lack of demand
You said it as if you were studying economics! I think that you are right, it really is very similar to the fact that liquidity is a very important parameter for a new crypto currency
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

You said it as if you were studying economics! I think that you are right, it really is very similar to the fact that liquidity is a very important parameter for a new crypto currency
In the event of a failure of the project, drop all the tokens on the exchangers and invest further. This is the only property for which you can value liquidity
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

I really like how the project team is actively writing their articles for the Medium resource! Every day a new article appears, as a rule reading takes not so much time
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

I really like how the project team is actively writing their articles for the Medium resource! Every day a new article appears, as a rule reading takes not so much time
This is not very good, because if reading the article takes less than three minutes, then the article is written poorly!
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

This is not very good, because if reading the article takes less than three minutes, then the article is written poorly!
It may very well be, but much depends on the specifics of the article itself, if this article is for increasing views or for involving - it has a place to be
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

It may very well be, but much depends on the specifics of the article itself, if this article is for increasing views or for involving - it has a place to be
Typically, these are articles with links to various resources, such as this: https://medium.com/@iconeluns/youll-love-our-apps-for-ios-and-android-f462813dc13a
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

Wow cool! And most importantly, it's a source of daily content! Where else can you see a similar phenomenon, like the daily content from the project team?
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

Wow cool! And most importantly, it's a source of daily content! Where else can you see a similar phenomenon, like the daily content from the project team?
A lot of projects realize their content every day, moreover the quality is very different, and as a rule they release full-fledged articles once a week
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

A lot of projects realize their content every day, moreover the quality is very different, and as a rule they release full-fledged articles once a week
Where did you see this phenomenon? Daily content requires a lot of workload on the project team, a very rare project will be able to boast of similar
peetah

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

Where did you see this phenomenon? Daily content requires a lot of workload on the project team, a very rare project will be able to boast of similar
Look at various projects in the modern history of the crypto-currency market! Daily content is a service, it increases the influx of participants
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: