Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:01:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

undoubtedly is credible that the project is supported and tested by a variety of commissions on securities and commodity futures trading.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

undoubtedly is credible that the project is supported and tested by a variety of commissions on securities and commodity futures trading.
I will tell you more: insurance is unique with its trading system and deals, and the interesting legal subtlety is that Neluns is not required to issue 1099 forms of disclosure of tax information, which is another advantage in favor of the project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

I will tell you more: insurance is unique with its trading system and deals, and the interesting legal subtlety is that Neluns is not required to issue 1099 forms of disclosure of tax information, which is another advantage in favor of the project.
it really is. in more detail, I think, the video materials on the project will say this: it is necessary to familiarize with them in order to have a more detailed idea of ​​the platform and its features.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

I am attracted by cards of payment systems Visa and MasterCard, as well as a mobile application. it seems to me that not every such project has this. I'm waiting for next year to try all the functions of the platform Smiley but how do you think?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

I am attracted by cards of payment systems Visa and MasterCard, as well as a mobile application. it seems to me that not every such project has this. I'm waiting for next year to try all the functions of the platform Smiley but how do you think?
I do not think this is unusual, since the project initially positions itself as a new generation ecosystem. in addition, its purpose, as discussed above, is to attract participants and simplify financial transactions, transactions and services. not to mention the insurance company, which protects any transactions that are committed by users of the ecosystem.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

friends, what can you say about the internal project tokens? I somewhere heard that here you can even predict the price of the token for several years in advance. is it true?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

friends, what can you say about the internal project tokens? I somewhere heard that here you can even predict the price of the token for several years in advance. is it true?
it is quite true. the prediction of the price of the token is a merit of modeling the economic business process. this can be done both in the short term, and in the medium and long term.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

about the token, I would like to add that their holders receive 50% of the platform profit, which is distributed among the participants depending on the volume of tokens that they own. It is noteworthy that the price of the NLS token will reach $ 1,200 by 2021, so there is a chance to get additional profit.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

about the token, I would like to add that their holders receive 50% of the platform profit, which is distributed among the participants depending on the volume of tokens that they own. It is noteworthy that the price of the NLS token will reach $ 1,200 by 2021, so there is a chance to get additional profit.
but the profit at an increase in the price can be obtained by selling tokens more expensively on the exchange. this can be done in the event of the release of tokens on this very stock exchange, am I right? Shocked Shocked
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

Neluns is great I want too see their application for mobile phones. I really expect that it will be awesome. But I still don’t know when it will be launch. Does anybody know about it something?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:25:22 PM

but the profit at an increase in the price can be obtained by selling tokens more expensively on the exchange. this can be done in the event of the release of tokens on this very stock exchange, am I right? Shocked Shocked
in general, you are right. but I suggest that you learn more about the project as much as possible: as one of the main advantages, tokens will be listed on such well-known exchanges as Binance, Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex and others. so be sure that you can get more profit Wink Wink
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

Neluns is great I want too see their application for mobile phones. I really expect that it will be awesome. But I still don’t know when it will be launch. Does anybody know about it something?
You are right. The application will be great because it will satisfy any users need. Developers announced that it will be launched in September. I guess there is not a long time to wait for it but these expectations are justified.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

how still it is a pity that the developers do not plan an additional release of tokens. it is a pity that they will be issued only during the ICO. Sad Sad
boomertoo

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

how still it is a pity that the developers do not plan an additional release of tokens. it is a pity that they will be issued only during the ICO. Sad Sad
I support. nevertheless, even in the pre-sale period, you can study the table given on the website, which characterizes the bonuses with this or that amount of investment.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

You are right. The application will be great because it will satisfy any users need. Developers announced that it will be launched in September. I guess there is not a long time to wait for it but these expectations are justified.
Maybe you are right about this project. I hope that this application will have user-friendly interface. It is very important for a popular application. Besides, it will be great for fast and comfortable adaptation for users that haven’t worked with crypto currencies.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

Maybe you are right about this project. I hope that this application will have user-friendly interface. It is very important for a popular application. Besides, it will be great for fast and comfortable adaptation for users that haven’t worked with crypto currencies.
I guess this project will be really useful for everyone thanks to special feature that provides usage of crypto and fiat. Application will be great. Mobile banking is great for crypto community.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

if I understand correctly, after listing on exchanges liquidity of NLS tokens will increase. thanks to simple conversions rates will be most attractive, and liquidity is higher. it will be an excellent result! Cool Cool
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

I guess this project will be really useful for everyone thanks to special feature that provides usage of crypto and fiat. Application will be great. Mobile banking is great for crypto community.
I wonder what will happen next. I know that Neluns team has great plans and application is just another step to their success. Their roadmap impressed me a lot. I guess there is supposed to be planned something special.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

I wonder what will happen next. I know that Neluns team has great plans and application is just another step to their success. Their roadmap impressed me a lot. I guess there is supposed to be planned something special.
In accordance with the roadmap, they have a presale and that’s all. But it is important and I know that developers will be appreciated for their efforts. Well, I follow Neluns news to see more.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

In accordance with the roadmap, they have a presale and that’s all. But it is important and I know that developers will be appreciated for their efforts. Well, I follow Neluns news to see more.
Do you know when the presale will be finished? I know that they have great bonuses for buyers. Maybe it will be interesting for many users. I want to know more about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: