Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

Guys, only two days before the pre-sale ends, the hard cap is almost reached lets help to the team of developers to achieve such a hard goal!
I like your attitude of spirit, but all pre-purchases have already been made, we will wait for the start of sales. The project will involve new participants and there will be new funds
Cannot disagree with previous speaker, but i still hope that hard cap will be reached. 300 thousands is not such a big number if we take into account the fact that 1.5 million of tokens is sold
This team is hardworking one, i think that they can invite more people and convince them to make an investment. The idea is not new, but the way of its implementation is different in comparison with other projects
Yeah, they post a lot of information about their project and the way of its further implementation, thus, inviting a lot of people interested in digital development!
I wish everything best to this project. Hope that the team of developer will understand how to cope with the competition and win it. Market offers a lot of things and Neluns is one the best
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

In fact, I believe that the project will succeed, as online banking is now actively developing in most countries, many of them even open incubators, to support fintech projects. All this creates favorable conditions for the launch of Neluns.
Do you think that such a project as Neluns can be equated with full-fledged online banking? The fact is that you are talking about a system that is already running and working in a number of countries around the world
I did not invent anything, I just took a piece of the author's idea from the white paper of the project and wrote here what suits the context of the conversation
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

In fact, I believe that the project will succeed, as online banking is now actively developing in most countries, many of them even open incubators, to support fintech projects. All this creates favorable conditions for the launch of Neluns.
Do you think that such a project as Neluns can be equated with full-fledged online banking? The fact is that you are talking about a system that is already running and working in a number of countries around the world
I did not invent anything, I just took a piece of the author's idea from the white paper of the project and wrote here what suits the context of the conversation
All right, I agree with you and the authors of white paper! The Neluns project team has done a lot to get closer to the banks of the traditional system
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

All right, I agree with you and the authors of white paper! The Neluns project team has done a lot to get closer to the banks of the traditional system
Well, that makes sense. The website of the project does have a lot of information about how Neluns interacts with regulatory legal acts and with the central bank, but there are no notices that this project is positioned as online banking
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

Well, that makes sense. The website of the project does have a lot of information about how Neluns interacts with regulatory legal acts and with the central bank, but there are no notices that this project is positioned as online banking
Against the background of growth of this category, the project will look good. Do not forget that the entire crypto-currency market is a big online banking!
peetah

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

Do not forget the same about PSD2 (Payment Services Directive). Indeed, since the beginning of this year, this directive is in force, which provides opportunities for projects such as Neluns to outrun traditional banking
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

Do not forget the same about PSD2 (Payment Services Directive). Indeed, since the beginning of this year, this directive is in force, which provides opportunities for projects such as Neluns to outrun traditional banking
What is this directive? I hear about it for the first time, besides, there is not a word about it on the official website of the project, or on the forum!
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

What is this directive? I hear about it for the first time, besides, there is not a word about it on the official website of the project, or on the forum!
You should read white paper to better understand the terminology of the project! This directive is described in white paper, page 10
peetah

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

This directive opened the opportunity to build new business models for banks. Now the emphasis in banking is on the API, so we can infer from this that Neluns really has the advantage
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

This directive opened the opportunity to build new business models for banks. Now the emphasis in banking is on the API, so we can infer from this that Neluns really has the advantage
I did not get anything! How does the document emphasize the API? What is the wording and what are the advantages of using the API?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

I did not get anything! How does the document emphasize the API? What is the wording and what are the advantages of using the API?
Read about it in more detail itself! Try to find the directive PSD2 (Payment Services Directive) taking effect on the 13th of January, 2018
peetah

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

that directive is opened up banks to new possibilities and allowed to build new business models. With an emphasis placed on the active implementation of API’s, the creation of Bank-as-aPlatform models provides fintech startups with huge advantages.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

Okay, I found this information in white paper and now I'll try to find it on the Internet. This directive is not as important as you say, I can argue!
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

The economic ecosystem of Nelons, is new technology in the sphere of banking services, in the sphere of insurance, and additionally innovatsirnny change supplying fast exchange operations with cryptocurrencies of any scale!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

I believe that an innovative financial ecosystem in order to create the ideal conditions for attracting capital is a great idea. due to this, the crypto-currency market will develop and will help attract new participants.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

it is remarkable that this is a complex ecosystem, which includes not only a currency exchange, but also a bank, as well as an insurance company. all these organizations provide banking services and make available any trade transactions and transactions, in general.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

it is remarkable that this is a complex ecosystem, which includes not only a currency exchange, but also a bank, as well as an insurance company. all these organizations provide banking services and make available any trade transactions and transactions, in general.
pay attention to the fact that the operations carried out have absolutely any scale, and occur quickly and safely. all transactions made by users are protected by the insurance company. this will avoid conflicts and unpleasant situations.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

guys, I want to say that I would be happy to participate in this project, but at the moment I do not have such an opportunity. I want to get an extra bonus, so I decided to save up a bit of Ethereums. tell me, for how long will the ICO last?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

guys, I want to say that I would be happy to participate in this project, but at the moment I do not have such an opportunity. I want to get an extra bonus, so I decided to save up a bit of Ethereums. tell me, for how long will the ICO last?
at the moment there is a pre-sale, until the end of which there are only a few days - you have 2 more days. ICO will begin on September 5 this year and last for a month. so I would advise you to hurry.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

at the moment there is a pre-sale, until the end of which there are only a few days - you have 2 more days. ICO will begin on September 5 this year and last for a month. so I would advise you to hurry.
I am sure that even in the pre-ICO period I will be able to decide on participation. In this regard, I have one more question: what are the requirements for participation in this ICO? I heard that now they are actively implementing the "know your customer" system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: