Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 [789] 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
Tringi

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 11:41:47 AM

Wow, guys, WTH were you doing overnight? Shocked
I am so excited that I finally made an account here.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:43:56 AM

Very unexpected, I sold long time ago @1600.
Was considering to get back in many times, but was always waiting for the next "dip"... never happen, lol Smiley

Congrats to all of you "fortune favor the brave" Smiley

I don't exactly think its topped out. Worth buying in again imo. I would try to understand the selling floors as there's nothing to currently knock down the price. It's just a question of if you want to be cheap about it. There's a floor somewhere.
Nevertheless you can still just jump back onboard.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bitbulvar

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:44:30 AM

This tells everything, only 1 Million market cap with almost 300k volume.
Now we can define what cheap means, Faircoin for this price!

If we assume the 'average' trading price was 2000 Satoshi for Faircoin from the start,
and who sold didn't buy in again then and more than 1000 bitcoin volume happend.
0.00002000 * 45 000 000 - 900 Bitcoin

It means from the 50 Million total coin 45 million now is in new hands.
It is obviously not the case, because many of you selling and buying all the time so the numbers should be different, but it
shows a nice path, the early original investors who cashed out below 10k satoshi for buying icecream for themself.
Now its the second early investor phrase, the investors now want to buy rolex instead of icecream.

Blackcoin community pls don't blame te Faircoin thread, and Faircoin community don't blame te Blackcoin thread, both are good coins,
some think Blackcoin was instamined at PoW, some thinks Faircoin wasn't fair enough. This silly thing, both are great.

And both have very low inflation ratio, this gives the investors an increadible stable wealth storage, both have rare number of coins,
BC only 74 million atm and Fair only 50 million.

Blackcoin and Faircoin are like brothers, many of my friend who made a nice sum of money with Blackcoin are now investing in Faircoin.

Remember:
A wise investor never retire, just looking for new opportunity.

My advice:
Blackcoin community sell some Blackcoin and buy some Faircoin, Faircoin community sell some Faircoin and buy into Blackcoin.

https://i.imgur.com/iJHXaPD.jpg
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:51:53 AM

I would highly appreciate it if everyone stayed on topic. This is not the Faircoin thread. This is the BlackCoin thread.

THANK YOU.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
kaeste

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:54:15 AM

Yep. Go to faircoin thread.

Blackcoin can be over btc, faircoin can be over ltc, but he'll still be the second - not first.
mellomike

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:55:25 AM

Why is it that BlackCoin only moves at night?? ... is there interest in China? so while we're asleep, they are awake buying? .... and when we wake up we start selling (which is why the price drops/stabilizes)?

Can someone explain?
Tringi

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 11:58:55 AM

Why is it that BlackCoin only moves at night?? ... is there interest in China? so while we're asleep, they are awake buying? .... and when we wake up we start selling (which is why the price drops/stabilizes)?

Can someone explain?
It's quantum-locked.
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:59:15 AM

Can someone explain?

Good question as to where is the real money coming from. We can estimate that the multipool is launching a price rise and people buy in after that.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
micmad

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:59:59 AM

Remember:
A wise investor never retire, just looking for new opportunity.

My advice:
Blackcoin community sell some Blackcoin and buy some Faircoin, Faircoin community sell some Faircoin and buy into Blackcoin.

https://i.imgur.com/iJHXaPD.jpg

Heh, nicely done with the rearranged market caps! But why so little love to PPC?
firstflyover

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:02:08 PM

Not sure where to put this, and don't want to Fad the thread

Can any one help...

So after looking at blackcoin price this Morning, I Booted up, My office laptop with my blackcoin wallet...

Date: 13/04/2014 03:50
To: B9dVj4LEp3nZuBNgrsETeTKm9HTWeTbHuX
Debit: -57223.74205459 BC
Transaction fee: -10.00 BC
Net amount: -57233.74205459 BC
Transaction ID: d90c9e24a7ea79c917b744846d1e6924709b8bbaf1f97efc62c7a2243c5e1a7e

Taken during the night when p.c off, it haves 251 comfirms so far.

How can you be hacked when offline....

Shocked to see, they have all been moved out, so I rush to my main p.c in my office, check the my other laptop with my heavycoin wallet...

same thing all gone.......

(Just changed my heavycoin password, and again its auto been taken when they auto add my coins to the wallet).

Same with my vertcoin

Same with my Bitcoin in my blockchain wallet...

am in shock....

all passwords on, and for blockchain 2FA token.

I think they got your private keys.... dont use those addresses anymore

Yep, it doesn't matter whether or not you're online or your wallet is open.  If someone has your private keys, they basically have your money.  Sorry to hear about that, but you're probably out of luck on everything that was taken (unless you can figure out who hacked you and somehow make them give the coins back.)

This is my biggest fear with any coin. Best way(s), if any to protect your private key? Don't get hacked?  I mean where does it start? Having a secure internet connection etc?

I have 3 different wallets on 3 different P.c,... how would they get all 3 private keys?

And my blockchain wallet got hacked, don't you need 2FA token off your phone to open?

Inside Job!
streetlight

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:04:18 PM

Can any one help...

So after looking at blackcoin price this Morning, I Booted up, My office laptop with my blackcoin wallet...

Transaction ID: d90c9e24a7ea79c917b744846d1e6924709b8bbaf1f97efc62c7a2243c5e1a7e

Shocked to see, they have all been moved out, so I rush to my main p.c in my office, check the my other laptop with my heavycoin wallet...

(Just changed my heavycoin password, and again its auto been taken when they auto add my coins to the wallet).

Same with my vertcoin

am in shock....

Yep, it doesn't matter whether or not you're online or your wallet is open.  If someone has your private keys, they basically have your money.  Sorry to hear about that, but you're probably out of luck on everything that was taken (unless you can figure out who hacked you and somehow make them give the coins back.)

This is my biggest fear with any coin. Best way(s), if any to protect your private key? Don't get hacked?  I mean where does it start? Having a secure internet connection etc?

I have 3 different wallets on 3 different P.c,... how would they get all 3 private keys?

And my blockchain wallet got hacked, don't you need 2FA token off your phone to open?

Inside Job!

Dat files in dropbox didnt help, still working on the blockchain wallet tho.
sykick

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:08:52 PM

So if get this thing right

I only have to download the wallet and let it sit there and i recive Blackcoins?..
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:09:26 PM

Come on guys. Most of us will be millionaires and you dont have some cent for the android wallet dev? When the android wallet is released more people will use BC -> more popularity -> faster beeing a millionaire. So please:

SUPPORT

THE

DEV

AND

DONATE

TO

BQynghdBFW6RCcMXMgR2ys3yEkiVL77HK6 !!!111!!!!!!11!!!1

and watch his work at
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1268.15.html
omg price is so high... fapfapfap...
can someone help android dev?.... NOO GO AWAY, lets ignore that
oh ya price rising....fapfapfap

nice "community" .....

omg stop crying. In normal world you make product then sell it. So let him make it and then he should tell us his price for that, and If we want we buy if not we wont. Last man took ~250k BC in advanace is that right ?
MickeNorsk

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:10:01 PM

I'm completely shocked and depressed right now. I had about 21k Blackcoin on cryptorush some weeks ago, and I was going to withdraw it, but as you all know cryptorush has been robbed/scamming us/whatever.

I've been trying to contact them but no response, I'm so darn depressed right now, since it's like soo much for me, most of my savings went into cryptocurrencies, and in the end I saw blackcoin as the best one out there. I started mining on day 2. In the end I gethered about 10k or something, then I decided to daytrade abit with it and also sell my other coins and buy BC with it, I ultimately ended up with 21k on cryptorush, and thought it was enough. I decided to save my Blackcoin for some months and see where it's all at. But when I tried to withdraw my coins, it failed. Now it's seems gone, forever....

I know I sound lame, but please, it's all my savings.
Would any kind soul here please help me out? I don't want to be that guy.. but I'm here now, asking for some coins.
I would be so happy if I could even get a tiny fraction of the coins back.

My blackcoin address: BC494EnK8H8KUeNq9dgxbWZiy9a4G8a8tL
I had no BC wallet before, I kept it all at Cryptorush.

I got some Animecoin, Chaincoin, DNotes, FairQuark, StacyCoin, Syncoin and ThePandaCoins to give in return if wanted.

SC: BSGpdD9cCYTGTv4oBMMgZFKjDn3s1gFNHZ
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:10:34 PM

This tells everything, only 1 Million market cap with almost 300k volume.
Now we can define what cheap means, Faircoin for this price!

Blah blah blah shilling rubbish

FAC is 100% premined you noob. Let me spell that out to you, that means the person who created FAC owned every single FAC that ever existed. He then gave it out to people using a method that can't be checked. Compare this with Blackcoin that uses the global consensus of the blockchain that anyone can independently verify and proof of work mining as a way of FAIRLY distributing the coin in a manner which cannot be GAMED.

Fair coin is actually one of the LEAST fair coins out there. We might as well go back to the government printing out money and giving it out to people randomly.

Lets compare the two methods of distribution that unfaircoin and Blackcoin used

1. A single person holding all the money and giving it out to people using a method that can be gamed and involves TRUSTING that person

2. People using mathematics (mining) and the blockchain, to distribute the coins out in a way that cannot be gained, which is decentralised and involves zero trust.

The irony is Faircoin is actually the LEAST fair coin out of most of the coins on here. Unfortunately a lot of people just buy coins based on a pump and don't do their research and get burned. Reason: premined coins by the dev NEVER go far in this community. Look at MINT to see what I am talking about, it's almost identical to Blackcoin and yet it's daily trading volume is pathetically small, and they both launched around the same time. Pre-mined coins get the worst reputation.

It's likely the Faircoin developer has an absurdly large percentage of the coins. You can see the proof that a single person holds a lot of the coins because how little trading volume it's taken to pump up unfaircoins price. It took Blackcoin weeks of trading 500BTC a day to get up that high, compared to 2-3 days for Faircoin. Buy unfaircoin, make the developer rich and pray he doesnt dump.

streetlight

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:11:03 PM

Can any one help...

Same with my vertcoin

am in shock....

Inside Job!

Dat files in dropbox didnt help, still working on the blockchain wallet tho.

Maybe there is some sort of key logger/ trojan/ whatever that spread through all 3 computers. Do you have decent antivirus? or have you poked usb drive into those computers?

Thinking I had decent antivirus, but guess not.

Something I am sorting out now, to start again

May put new Wallet dat files on USB stick.
lixxy

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:13:46 PM

I'm completely shocked and depressed right now. I had about 21k Blackcoin on cryptorush some weeks ago, and I was going to withdraw it, but as you all know cryptorush has been robbed/scamming us/whatever.

I've been trying to contact them but no response, I'm so darn depressed right now, since it's like soo much for me, most of my savings went into cryptocurrencies, and in the end I saw blackcoin as the best one out there. I started mining on day 2. In the end I gethered about 10k or something, then I decided to daytrade abit with it and also sell my other coins and buy BC with it, I ultimately ended up with 21k on cryptorush, and thought it was enough. I decided to save my Blackcoin for some months and see where it's all at. But when I tried to withdraw my coins, it failed. Now it's seems gone, forever....

I know I sound lame, but please, it's all my savings.
Would any kind soul here please help me out? I don't want to be that guy.. but I'm here now, asking for some coins.
I would be so happy if I could even get a tiny fraction of the coins back.

My blackcoin address: BC494EnK8H8KUeNq9dgxbWZiy9a4G8a8tL
I had no BC wallet before, I kept it all at Cryptorush.

I got some Animecoin, Chaincoin, DNotes, FairQuark, StacyCoin, Syncoin and ThePandaCoins to give in return if wanted.

Keeping coins on an exchange? Your own fault... sorry. At least you learned a (crypto) life lesson Wink that's worth 21k BC too.
lacrossewacker

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:25:27 PM

still decent to buy any BC's?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:27:20 PM

yes, we only just got started, next rise should be to 60k Smiley Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:27:36 PM

i reckon so, seems 25000-30000 is the new floor. god knows where we will head from here.
Pages: « 1 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 [789] 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: