R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421195 times)
johliks

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:17:01 AM

spent 0.1 BTC for renting rigs !!! have proof...
Renting a rig BEFORE launch is why you lost 0.1...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:17:39 AM

GPUcoin you are a clever person that has created a coin with a clear vision and a strong formula for success. Dont give up and dont listen to the nay sayers, keep working at it. The crypto community needs more people like you who are able to drive a brilliant concept forward.

Yes, the crypto community need more people, that collect scam more than 40 fucking thousand US dollar and can't even proper launch a coin...
hendr1x

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:19:30 AM

If you researched anything about the coin you would realize the IPO money was gathered to purchase GPUs for the store front not to pay for developers, the CEO paid for any start up costs himself (any idea how much it costs to register an LLC?)
Jherek

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:19:48 AM

This is such a scam. GPU COIN IS FAIL.

Check out Promethium -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482689.0 - IPO - BASED ON NXT

Also Check out eXocoin  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430467.0 - IPO - Built From Scratch

IPO
IPO
IPO

was the whole community been tanken over by morons?
wn666

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:20:27 AM

FROM OP:

"RE-LAUNCH INCOMING
3 days or less, hopefully tomorrow
THIS IS FUBAR, STOP MINING.  OUR CURRENT DEV IS AWOL AND WE NOW HAVE A NEW DEV.  WE WILL RE-LAUNCH TOMORROW AND IF THAT LAUNCH FAILS WE WILL BE SENDING BACK ALL THE IPO INVESTORS"

So... STOP SPREADING BASELESS FUD like "oooh op is running away with the IPO"
Failed launches happens. The responsible and sane thing to do is relaunch, OP is doing it correctly.
And i'm sorry if you rented rigs and got shafted, thats just the way it goes. Nobody has guaranteed you anything, if you actually owned rigs you'd waste some of your mining time and electricity only. It was announced fairly quickly that launch was a dud.

TLDR: Theres no scam here, come back to mine on relaunch or not, but dont spread fud for no reason!

"Failed launches happens."
With 70BTC IPO there is not enough money to make a launch smooth, set up pools, give proper support to set up miners, provide a client that actually works? With 70BTC IPO they hire a new dev that need 3 fucking days to fix a coin clone?
You gotta kidding still defending this shit

1: WHERE does it say his bitcoins are from the IPO? that is information you dont have!
2: Failed launches does happen, yes! Has happend before, will happen again. OP cant help if he gets a AWOL coder.
3: Pools are not normally Coin devs doing or responsibility
4: Telling everyone to stop mining and relaunching is the RESPONSIBLE thing to do.
5: You dont risk what you dont put on the table, dont bet with your life savings or something you cant afford to lose. This is teh internets, trust no one!
Jherek

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:21:27 AM

If you researched anything about the coin you would realize the IPO money was gathered to purchase GPUs for the store front not to pay for developers, the CEO paid for any start up costs himself (any idea how much it costs to register an LLC?)

Yeah true, thats what a coin needs, GPU for the store front. Not a working client, not pools, not devs that know their jobs, not proper testing before launch. A coin needs IPO for store front.
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:23:06 AM

FROM OP:

"RE-LAUNCH INCOMING
THIS IS FUBAR, STOP MINING.  OUR CURRENT DEV IS AWOL AND WE NOW HAVE A NEW DEV.  WE WILL RE-LAUNCH TOMORROW AND IF THAT LAUNCH FAILS WE WILL BE SENDING BACK ALL THE IPO INVESTORS"

Failed launches happens. The responsible and sane thing to do is relaunch, OP is doing it correctly.
And i'm sorry if you rented rigs and got shafted, thats just the way it goes. Nobody has guaranteed you anything, if you actually owned rigs you'd waste some of your mining time and electricity only. It was announced fairly quickly that launch was a dud.

TLDR: Theres no scam here, come back to mine on relaunch or not, but dont spread fud for no reason!

With 70BTC IPO there is not enough money to make a launch smooth, set up pools, give proper support to set up miners, provide a client that actually works? With 70BTC IPO they hire a new dev that need 3 fucking days to fix a coin clone?

If everything is so bad, why are you still here? Or is this a haterbot?

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
Jherek

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:25:11 AM

FROM OP:

"RE-LAUNCH INCOMING

1: WHERE does it say his bitcoins are from the IPO? that is information you dont have!
2: Failed launches does happen, yes! Has happend before, will happen again. OP cant help if he gets a AWOL coder.
3: Pools are not normally Coin devs doing or responsibility
4: Telling everyone to stop mining and relaunching is the RESPONSIBLE thing to do.
5: You dont risk what you dont put on the table, dont bet with your life savings or something you cant afford to lose. This is teh internets, trust no one!

You are a moron actually believing this shit. After all the IPO shit that happened, after wolong and the whole scam crap, you still dont get it.
There have been successful coin launches over and over again without one single fucking Bitcoin IPO nor even premine.

And I don't fucking care where the bitcoins come from. Serious honest businessmen would show some transparency and use their investment to get the BASICS of the fucking business running. GPUcoin was exactly the same shit that wolong did and still people falling for it.
glockjs

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:25:53 AM

This thread is full of children I swear. I IPO'd and I have no intention of pulling out. The people crying restart the IPO most likely are trying to angle their way into the IPO because they missed the deadline. And if somebody does want their IPO back...good give it to them. More % for me and the other IPO's.

And people pointing to other IPO coins LOL. This coin has an IPO for gpu inventory. That's reasonable. What exactly do other coins need an IPO for? This coin has a real reason to need an IPO and others?

I don't know all I can say GPU Coin is take the time and do it right. Ignore the children.
Jherek

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:28:38 AM

FROM OP:

"RE-LAUNCH INCOMING

I want people stop fucking up the community with IPO and premine scam! This shit harms us all especially in times where trust in cryptocurrencies has been hurt big time because of incompetent Mt.Gox and media blaming the failure on Bitcoins and cryptos in general and whole forums about the media articles calling cryptos ponzi scam.

But you fucking morons are not getting it. You are too greedy to just see what's going on here with these rich-fast ponzis, because you want to be on the boat and get your gold crumps. You don't care for the community or cryptos in general, you'd mine horseshit if it brings profit.
wn666

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:29:24 AM

This thread is full of children I swear. I IPO'd and I have no intention of pulling out. The people crying restart the IPO most likely are trying to angle their way into the IPO because they missed the deadline. And if somebody does want their IPO back...good give it to them. More % for me and the other IPO's.

And people pointing to other IPO coins LOL. This coin has an IPO for gpu inventory. That's reasonable. What exactly do other coins need an IPO for? This coin has a real reason to need an IPO and others?

I don't know all I can say GPU Coin is take the time and do it right. Ignore the children.

+1

OP go relaunch with clear conscience and ignore the kiddies!
GPU Coin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:29:36 AM

I'm happy to announce that micryon will be taking over development of the actual coin from here on out.  His access to worldwide nodes and knowledge of coins in general will help us bring about a successful re-launch.  We are sorry for what happened, and had no idea that this coin was going to get the kind of traffic that would put us out before we even get up.

We are preparing everything right now, and hope for your continued support through these troubling times.

flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:30:10 AM

LOLOLOL

So the 'dev' jumps ship without a trace, and you guys expect to still have refund recourse if the 'relaunch' fails?

Do you guys even know who has your btc?

Here's a hint: it's most likely the guy who fled the scene.

I can just picture it now:

"Police department, what is your issue?"

"Hi there, I put in an IPO investment for 7.5 bitcoins for an alt currency, which the developer promised everything would go smooth or I could file a claim with the local police department."

"7.5 what?"

"Bitcoins...virtual currency."

*dialtone*

"Hello?Huh??"

amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:30:28 AM

HELLO!???

Are you people daft? Asking for a relaunch of a coin that is anti-miner? Has anyone thought about this for a second?

This coin is premined to a tune of 325million. With my 30 GPUs pointed at it for 2 hours I managed to find 2 blocks. At difficulty .5 to .9!! That is low and only 40K coins while guys are buying up 4.5 mill coins for 1 btc. So what happens to the miner's revenue when difficulty hits 10, 30 or more?  I think there are too may coins in supply and no demand will keep this coin at a low price. Making it pointless to mine this coin.

When relaunching you need to take this major problem into consideration.

Anyone else?

I'm so heartbroken that your 30 gpus were only able to net you 40k coins . . . .  The agony!

Demand will be theoretically created considering that the discount GPUs the dev plans to sell can only be bought with GPU coins.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
wn666

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:31:48 AM

LOLOLOL

So the 'dev' jumps ship without a trace, and you guys expect to still have refund recourse if the 'relaunch' fails?

Do you guys even know who has your btc?

Here's a hint: it's most likely the guy who fled the scene.

I can just picture it now:

"Police department, what is your issue?"

"Hi there, I put in an IPO investment for 7.5 bitcoins for an alt currency, which the developer promised everything would go smooth or I could file a claim with the local police department."

"7.5 what?"

"Bitcoins...virtual currency."

*dialtone*

"Hello?Huh??"

AND? unless you are a total greenhorn on this scene: DONT RISK IT IF YOU CANT LOSE IT!
There is no evidence whatsoever that OP is running away with anything.
Jherek

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:32:42 AM

I remember times, not even a year ago, when coin creators had to destroy their whole premine to recover trust in the community. Today it seems pretty OK not only for premine but also for selling the premine off into IPO. Since the hype of dogecoin, this community is flooded with greedy idiots, that throw their BTC around at anyone who just promises profit.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:33:49 AM

Also, who give a shit about Scyrpt ASICs?  They aren't here yet.  Why are we defending against something that doesn't even exist?  Give me a break.

Scyrpt ASIC can be bought and I know of two different GPU farms that have order them and one of them got their first batch of 20 this last week and the other GPU farm have 200 in transit to arrive this week.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/170cdd_885dfccb321b48be8ef4dc0bb2faa1df.pdf

2-26-14
First scrypt asic miner arrived.  Will be online soon.. 
It require a lot extra stuff ...like 12v 30a power ....dc connect...usb hub..

Will be online after few hours.

Cant wait to post some news to your guys.

From CoinFarm 3-2-14
I talked a gridseed sales man today,  He promised me , he will offer me 20 units and wiibox contoller board this week.   They are out of stock about willbox contoller now,  They are providing old beta contoller to peoples.

So I was plan to wait until they have new one,  but sales told me, he can provide me.

That's good news for us.

after that 20 more gridseed arrived, we will have 40 of them.
loicatraile

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:34:50 AM

I think GPU coin has still a chance.. yes..it is shit that this didnt work has expected but let be pacient and wait a little bit longer..
wn666

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:35:20 AM

And for the record, this IPO had a real reason, not IPO for the sake of IPO.
I like the concepts, i like what OP is trying to accomplish and however you look at it; if a launch fails bite the bullet and restart.

Go OP, i will be back when it launches again.

EDIT: There are lots of bad apples in the community, gold fever in their eyes. The sense of entitlement is getting out of proportion. If you cant lose it, dont risk it. Dont trust anyone but dont spread shit untill you have any reason to do so either.
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:35:47 AM

FROM OP:

"RE-LAUNCH INCOMING

I want people stop fucking up the community with IPO and premine scam! This shit harms us all especially in times where trust in cryptocurrencies has been hurt big time because of incompetent Mt.Gox and media blaming the failure on Bitcoins and cryptos in general and whole forums about the media articles calling cryptos ponzi scam.

But you fucking morons are not getting it. You are too greedy to just see what's going on here with these rich-fast ponzis, because you want to be on the boat and get your gold crumps. You don't care for the community or cryptos in general, you'd mine horseshit if it brings profit.

"You" morons? So this is your crusade? I wish you well with it. I am relatively new to mining, but I would say that your message may have more value if you stayed away from the vitriol and name calling. Just my two cents.

███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: