Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:12:14 AM

More write-up on CryptoMoms:

CryptoMoms, Bitcoin Forum for Women, Celebrates first Anniversary

By Forexminute - Deepak Tiwari | Bitcoin | Apr 20, 2015 8:52AM BST

CryptoMoms, a Bitcoin forum for women, is celebrating its anniversary and continuing to encourage and assist women worldwide to participate in Bitcoin and digital currency. Moreover, as it is celebrating its first anniversary after officially launching one year ago on April 16, 2014, promises to bridge the gap between the women and the cryptocurrencies.

In a press release the Bitcoin forum for women, CryptoMoms says that in spite of the troubling gender gap being well recognized in the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin space, most industry efforts to help improve the situation have shown little result. It says that most reports indicated a slight improvement from over a year ago by about 2%.

Moreover, as CryptoMoms is becoming increasingly popular among parents and grandparents since it launched cryptocurrency investment savings plans for kids (CRISP) last December, it is trying to reach to people even more vigorously than ever. Also, DNotes, CryptoMoms and DNotesVault have added savings plans for retirement and for students worldwide.

At the occasion of the first anniversary CryptoMoms says that it has become quite apparent that moms care deeply about the financial future of their children and their financial means to get a good education. It says that digital currency, such as DNotes which are though at infancy, offer potential high returns and superior advantages as a form of payment.

Nonetheless, CryptoMoms is celebrating the first anniversary as a gateway for women into the world of digital money overwhelmingly dominated by men. It is challenging the dominance of men in the cryptocurrency ecosystem providing plenty of vital information and easy guides for women newcomers as well as a strong and helpful community.

CryptoMoms Introducing Women to Bitcoin Vigorously
The press release claims that the forum alone attracts up to 272 visitors daily, an impressive number considering that far less than 10% of the cryptocurrency community is women. This is quite astounding and successful given it is just one year when the forum was formed. CryptoMoms remains true to its mission with multiple projects to bring women on board.

CryptoMoms is inviting women to learn, or to help teach others, about cryptocurrency, investing, retirement, and the many opportunities evolving in this new industry. Nonetheless, with rich content on everything one needs to know to get started in the digital currency space; CryptoMoms continue to attract women to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ecosystem.

To contact the reporter of this story: Deepak Tiwari at deepak@forexminute.com
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:37:56 PM

Finally someone in the media is paying attention to the investment potential of cryptocurrency:

"ATTENTION INVESTORS IN SEARCH OF HIGHER RETURNS: CONSIDER BITCOIN"

With all the questions undermining stock and bond yields nowadays, it only makes sense for investors to take a serious look at bitcoin’s earnings potential. Look for the financial community to pay closer attention to bitcoin in the present investment environment.

Investors looking to diversify their portfolios should consider bitcoin and digital currency, according to this past weekend’s “Weekend Investor” report in The Wall Street Journal. The article, titled “In Search of Higher Returns” featured a shiny, logoed bitcoin rising as one hand gives a 100-dollar bill to another outstretched hand...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/attention-investors-search-higher-returns-consider-bitcoin/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:18:49 PM

Finally someone in the media is paying attention to the investment potential of cryptocurrency:

With all the questions undermining stock and bond yields nowadays, it only makes sense for investors to take a serious look at bitcoin’s earnings potential. Look for the financial community to pay closer attention to bitcoin in the present investment environment.

Investors looking to diversify their portfolios should consider bitcoin and digital currency, according to this past weekend’s “Weekend Investor” report in The Wall Street Journal. The article, titled “In Search of Higher Returns” featured a shiny, logoed bitcoin rising as one hand gives a 100-dollar bill to another outstretched hand...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/attention-investors-search-higher-returns-consider-bitcoin/

The more people I started communicating with the more obvious it becomes that there is a huge knowledge deficit of Bitcoin and digital currency. Even among the people who. attempted to promote Bitcoin. have not been able to take it very far. So it does surprise me that the investment community is just beginning to take a closer look at it and most of those who are involved are extremely cautious.

Allocating $1 to be invested in digital currency for every $100 invested in a balanced portfolio come across with a big red sign that says, "Extreme Caution". To me that is another media bias for being way too conservative.

What if that $1 invested in digital currency is worth $3 at the end of 12 months, and the remaining $99 is worth $101 with a total worth of $103; how much it that going to help?  The $1 invested in digital currency, assuming that it was DNotes, this case gained 200%, and the balance went up 2%. So you made $3 for every $100 invested. Big deal! This could be another problem dragging an already confused industry down. Personally I am comfortable in recommending a 10% allocation invested in high risk portfolio situations. However, it should be done with good due diligent.

Let us use a point of reference. Each DNotes today cost about 1 penny, or about 100 DNotes per $1. DNotes is substantially better established today than Bitcoin was on 22nd May 2010 when it cost 10,000 Bitcoin for two pizza. At today's price 10,000 Bitcoin is worth $2.25 million.
www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-pizza-day-celebrating-pizza-bought-10000-b.

We do not always learned from history. In my opinion. again, many will miss the boat. Read what you can but don't always believe in what you read.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 03:43:27 PM

21 Chairman Hints at Stealth Startup's Larger Mission at Bitcoin Job Fair
http://www.coindesk.com/21-ceo-balaji-srinivasan-bitcoin-job-fair/

There were a few very interesting points made in this one.

"Srinivasan suggested that bitcoin is now moving to a stage of institutional acceptance"

"Bitcoin is to PayPal as Linux is to Windows. It is open-source, decentralized and programmable. "

"Are there legal issues? I think that was a reasonable concern in 2013, [but] I don't think that's a reasonable thing today," Srinivasan said.

He further characterized the US government's sale of confiscated bitcoin at auction as "implicit sanction" and a sign of institutional acceptance.

"A lot of people thought there was going to be a crackdown on bitcoin. Now, neutral to positive things are being said. Since the [US Senate] hearings in late 2013, there's been a real turn around," he continued.

This was an interesting article. 

"He further characterized the US government's sale of confiscated bitcoin at auction as "implicit sanction" and a sign of institutional acceptance."  They can't undo that sale - bitcoin is here to stay.

That is what really caught my attention as well. It should alleviate any fear of buying or selling as far as the US government is concerned, as long as you are abiding to the existing financial laws. 

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:54:15 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 06:43:33 PM by Chase

The more people I started communicating with the more obvious it becomes that there is a huge knowledge deficit of Bitcoin and digital currency. Even among the people who. attempted to promote Bitcoin. have not been able to take it very far. So it does surprise me that the investment community is just beginning to take a closer look at it and most of those who are involved are extremely cautious.

Allocating $1 to be invested in digital currency for every $100 invested in a balanced portfolio come across with a big red sign that says, "Extreme Caution". To me that is another media bias for being way too conservative.

What if that $1 invested in digital currency is worth $3 at the end of 12 months, and the remaining $99 is worth $101 with a total worth of $103; how much it that going to help?  The $1 invested in digital currency, assuming that it was DNotes, this case gained 200%, and the balance went up 2%. So you made $3 for every $100 invested. Big deal! This could be another problem dragging an already confused industry down. Personally I am comfortable in recommending a 10% allocation invested in high risk portfolio situations. However, it should be done with good due diligent.

Let us use a point of reference. Each DNotes today cost about 1 penny, or about 100 DNotes per $1. DNotes is substantially better established today than Bitcoin was on 22nd May 2010 when it cost 10,000 Bitcoin for two pizza. At today's price 10,000 Bitcoin is worth $2.25 million.

We do not always learned from history. In my opinion. again, many will miss the boat. Read what you can but don't always believe in what you read.

I wasn't able to access the Wall Street Journal article, so I can't be sure what the intentions are.  The standard advice right now is 5 - 10% of your total portfolio should be in higher risk investments in order to have the returns needed to fund retirement or other long term goals.  That 5 - 10% should be diversified somewhat, so it is possible for a 1% recommendation for  EACH high risk investment, but not for the overall high risk allocation (as the article seems to imply).  Considering this is old school Wall Street advice, to many of the investors 1% of their portfolio may represent $20,000 and they can dip their toes in without worry.

You are right though on the opposite end of the investor scale, if all you have to invest is $100, and provided losing it isn't going to bring you to tears, I would chance a much higher % on something that has the possibility of a huge gain.  That $100 invested in the traditional way is going to amount to almost nothing in the future anyway.

I am also very comfortable recommending 10% in higher risk investments and believe in time the tables will turn.  Five years from now, DNotes will no longer be considered a high risk investment and it may be that people are wary of stocks and bonds being dumped because of the ageing baby boomers.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:39:17 PM

What if that $1 invested in digital currency is worth $3 at the end of 12 months, and the remaining $99 is worth $101 with a total worth of $103; how much it that going to help?  The $1 invested in digital currency, assuming that it was DNotes, this case gained 200%, and the balance went up 2%. So you made $3 for every $100 invested. Big deal! This could be another problem dragging an already confused industry down. Personally I am comfortable in recommending a 10% allocation invested in high risk portfolio situations. However, it should be done with good due diligent.

I wasn't able to access the Wall Street Journal article, so I can't be sure what the intentions are.  The standard advice right now is 5 - 10% of your total portfolio should be in higher risk investments in order to have the returns needed to fund retirement or other long term goals.  That 5 - 10% should be diversified somewhat, so it is possible for a 1% recommendation for  EACH high risk investment, but not for the overall high risk allocation (as the article seems to imply).  Considering this is old school Wall Street advice, to many of the investors 1% of their portfolio may represent $20,000 and they can dip their toes in without worry.

You are right though on the opposite end of the investor scale, if all you have to invest is $100, and provided losing it isn't going to bring you to tears, I would chance a much higher % on something that has the possibility of a huge gain.  That $100 invested in the traditional way is going to amount to almost nothing in the future anyway.

I am also very comfortable recommending 10% in higher risk investments and believe in time the tables will turn.  Five years from now, DNotes will no longer be considered a high risk investment and it may be that people are wary of stocks and bonds being dumped because of the ageing baby boomers.

Pretty much all of my investments are in cryptocurrency lol.

5-10% does sound reasonable though.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 09:55:47 PM

Pretty interesting article on how Asia uses bitcoin.

How Asia uses Bitcoin in one color-coded map

https://www.techinasia.com/asia-bitcoin-colorcoded-map/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:55:29 PM

Our forum may be a little quiet but we are actively sharing our success story with the rest of the world. Like most worthy projects, it takes much hard work, time and dedication that can only survive with unbreakable tenacity and the will power to deliver what I truly believe is the greatest technology revolution in the history of mankind. We may never see another greater opportunity to help so many people around the world with so little. This will have significant world changing implications resulting in massive job and wealth creation. For once, this is an equal opportunity investment of time and money not exclusively limited to just the privileged few.

Below is a copy of my open letter, emailed to anyone who accepted my invitation to connect and share what we have started. You can do the same with modification tailored to more effectively communicate with different individuals or groups. Call and tell your family and friends about it, follow with your email. Respectfully, here is my challenge. If I can send out 50 a day, may be you can match me with 2. Fifty to two sounds like a fair game. 50 to 2 it is. Let's get it going. I am sure it will go a long way in contributing to the success of DNotes.

Thank you very much for accepting my invitation. I am deeply involved in digital currency with an aggressive growth path, in part, fueled by our own ecosystem. You may Google “DNotes Alan Yong” to learn more about my involvement.

Both DNotes and CryptoMoms were started over a year ago and have gained great respect and admiration from our industry. DNotes is the most stable digital currency among over 500 coins. CryptoMoms has a worthy mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the digital currency world dominated by men. DNotesVault is a secure and easy to use web wallet, with 100% deposit guarantee that is verifiable to be always in excess of the total amount on deposit, and stored in cold storage at different locations. Its family of CRISPs (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) is designed for everyone worldwide; from the unborn to the most senior, from the poor to the super rich to participate with the opportunity to benefit from potential high returns, albeit high risk.

Our strategic plans and execution can best be characterized as highly scalable building blocks, positioned for rapid global adoption at the most opportune time. Compared to the rest of the industry, DNotes is uniquely different, both in substance and in style. It is built for mass acceptance, with every attempt to progressively make it as frictionless and user friendly as fiat currency, while exploiting many superior capabilities that only digital currency and the Blockchain technology can deliver.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or like to participate in our efforts to promote mass acceptance of digital currency. For your convenience I have provided some links below.

Best Regards,

Alan Yong

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201504161027PR_NEWS_USPRX____NY82016-1
http://research.tdwaterhouse.ca/research/public/Markets/NewsArticle/100-090p1384-1
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-094800790.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.msg10411355#msg10411355
http://cryptomoms.com/forum/index.php?action=recent
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-celebrates-one-100000522.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-022500001.html
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/18908/dnotes-cryptocurrency-savings-plans-children-first-many-unprecedented-digital-currency-savings-instruments-sponsored-dnotesvault/
https://coinreport.net/cryptomoms-increase-female-involvement/
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-05-20/business/9305200013_1_pen-based-dauphin-technology-risc-system
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:03:20 AM

Flyer update:

As of today, 20 flyers have been posted at University of Maryland and University College on public bulletin boards in student areas and financial aid offices. Pictures available on request. I'm going to print more and select a new target....

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:49:34 AM

Our forum may be a little quiet but we are actively sharing our success story with the rest of the world. Like most worthy projects, it takes much hard work, time and dedication that can only survive with unbreakable tenacity and the will power to deliver what I truly believe is the greatest technology revolution in the history of mankind. We may never see another greater opportunity to help so many people around the world with so little. This will have significant world changing implications resulting in massive job and wealth creation. For once, this is an equal opportunity investment of time and money not exclusively limited to just the privileged few.

Below is a copy of my open letter, emailed to anyone who accepted my invitation to connect and share what we have started. You can do the same with modification tailored to more effectively communicate with different individuals or groups. Call and tell your family and friends about it, follow with your email. Respectfully, here is my challenge. If I can send out 50 a day, may be you can match me with 2. Fifty to two sounds like a fair game. 50 to 2 it is. Let's get it going. I am sure it will go a long way in contributing to the success of DNotes.

Thank you very much for accepting my invitation. I am deeply involved in digital currency with an aggressive growth path, in part, fueled by our own ecosystem. You may Google “DNotes Alan Yong” to learn more about my involvement.

Both DNotes and CryptoMoms were started over a year ago and have gained great respect and admiration from our industry. DNotes is the most stable digital currency among over 500 coins. CryptoMoms has a worthy mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the digital currency world dominated by men. DNotesVault is a secure and easy to use web wallet, with 100% deposit guarantee that is verifiable to be always in excess of the total amount on deposit, and stored in cold storage at different locations. Its family of CRISPs (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) is designed for everyone worldwide; from the unborn to the most senior, from the poor to the super rich to participate with the opportunity to benefit from potential high returns, albeit high risk.

Our strategic plans and execution can best be characterized as highly scalable building blocks, positioned for rapid global adoption at the most opportune time. Compared to the rest of the industry, DNotes is uniquely different, both in substance and in style. It is built for mass acceptance, with every attempt to progressively make it as frictionless and user friendly as fiat currency, while exploiting many superior capabilities that only digital currency and the Blockchain technology can deliver.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or like to participate in our efforts to promote mass acceptance of digital currency. For your convenience I have provided some links below.

Best Regards,

Alan Yong

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201504161027PR_NEWS_USPRX____NY82016-1
http://research.tdwaterhouse.ca/research/public/Markets/NewsArticle/100-090p1384-1
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-094800790.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-celebrates-one-100000522.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-022500001.html
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/18908/dnotes-cryptocurrency-savings-plans-children-first-many-unprecedented-digital-currency-savings-instruments-sponsored-dnotesvault/
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-05-20/business/9305200013_1_pen-based-dauphin-technology-risc-system

Deal!!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 01:00:18 AM

Flyer update:

As of today, 20 flyers have been posted at University of Maryland and University College on public bulletin boards in student areas and financial aid offices. Pictures available on request. I'm going to print more and select a new target....

Thanks RJF! Please let your daughter know how much we appreciate it!

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:47:14 AM

Best Regards,

Alan Yong

A challenge thrown down by the Old Man? Only a measly 50 a day? Let's raise the bar a notch or two. I can't seem to out think you, so I will apply brute force. Your post spurred me to highlight DNotes to Smokeys Daylily Gardens newsletter subscribers. In our Monthly Newsletter, I plan on explaining, highlighting, and giving deep discounts to Digital Currency users. That means we will be sending an "educational tool" to over six thousand people!

Smokey
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:54:58 AM

"Our forum may be a little quiet . . . "

IMHO:

the 'main thread' is the showcase. If a visitor -- from within or without the crypto realm -- visits, and they find regular activity, a lack of conflict, and responsiveness to requests (particularly tech-support), they won't be much concerned by the volume of posts.

Mark
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:09:22 AM

Flyer update:

Thanks RJF! Please let your daughter know how much we appreciate it!

Your daughter has done a great job! Thank you so much. Now that I'm at home, I'm going to print a whole lot myself and put them around my uni campus.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:00:43 AM

I look forward to details of how this 'on-da-street' crypto-coining fares, particularly whether a range of strategies can be amalgamated.

m
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 03:13:17 AM

I look forward to details of how this 'on-da-street' crypto-coining fares, particularly whether a range of strategies can be amalgamated.

m

With the flyers? Yeah, me too. It will be interesting to see.

TeeGee

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:25:08 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 02:42:28 PM by TeeGee

What if that $1 invested in digital currency is worth $3 at the end of 12 months, and the remaining $99 is worth $101 with a total worth of $103; how much it that going to help?  The $1 invested in digital currency, assuming that it was DNotes, this case gained 200%, and the balance went up 2%. So you made $3 for every $100 invested. Big deal! This could be another problem dragging an already confused industry down. Personally I am comfortable in recommending a 10% allocation invested in high risk portfolio situations. However, it should be done with good due diligent.

I wasn't able to access the Wall Street Journal article, so I can't be sure what the intentions are.  The standard advice right now is 5 - 10% of your total portfolio should be in higher risk investments in order to have the returns needed to fund retirement or other long term goals.  That 5 - 10% should be diversified somewhat, so it is possible for a 1% recommendation for  EACH high risk investment, but not for the overall high risk allocation (as the article seems to imply).  Considering this is old school Wall Street advice, to many of the investors 1% of their portfolio may represent $20,000 and they can dip their toes in without worry.

You are right though on the opposite end of the investor scale, if all you have to invest is $100, and provided losing it isn't going to bring you to tears, I would chance a much higher % on something that has the possibility of a huge gain.  That $100 invested in the traditional way is going to amount to almost nothing in the future anyway.

I am also very comfortable recommending 10% in higher risk investments and believe in time the tables will turn.  Five years from now, DNotes will no longer be considered a high risk investment and it may be that people are wary of stocks and bonds being dumped because of the ageing baby boomers.

"I am also very comfortable recommending 10% in higher risk investments and believe in time the tables will turn.  Five years from now, DNotes will no longer be considered a high risk investment and it may be that people are wary of stocks and bonds being dumped because of the ageing baby boomers."

Chase, I think you have correctly foreseen what the US retirement funds will look like in only a matter of years. This is already being seen in Japan - I pay careful attention to world market news, but prefer to analyse market shifts personally, rather than listen to mainstream narrative. The behaviour of market players is the best way to truly see what is really going on - when the government pays pop stars and taxi companies to advertise bonds in cabs, it equates to news that should be paid attention to in my view. The following is my opinion based on said news:

The job as Finance Minister in Japan would be a stressful one (gone through 5 in 3 years), for years no bank has been prepared to loan Japan money, so Japan has relied on it's government run retirement schemes. The Japanese Government has used public savings from private citizens to purchase it's own debt, and cover the perpetual spending deficits. Now Japanese citizens are drawing more from their savings thanks to an aging population, than working Japense citizens are putting in. The Japanese Government has no new means of raising capital to cover it's spending shortfalls. Japanese banks and companies are already responding by purchasing offshore (US) assets to insulate themselves from unpredictable potential economic, bond, sharemarket and currency shifts that could result from a Japanese Government default for all assets held in Yen. It is a serious concern that nobody is talking about, I don't know what the markets will look like, but the effects will be felt worldwide. I think the US Government is also being irresponsible fiscally, but they are a bit further behind Japan on the time scale. The US though, currently has more people entering the country than exiting, which helps the situation a bit.

I think that Digital Currency will come to the foreground in light of bearish market news, and the financial struggles seen in Europe (particularly Greece). Digital Currencies will be looked upon as a potential panacea by more people world-wide, and I think it would be reasonable to presume that consumer participation will substantially increase as people look to protect their wealth, and move into using money of the future. The infrastructure DNotes will have will allow seamless and simple participation by anybody worldwide. I do wish though, that Governments worldwide find a solution to economic issues. I wish for mass consumer paritcipation, and realisation of the benefits that Digital Currency has to offer - I however, do not wish for it to come as a result of economic uncertainties and recessions that result in the financial pain of many individuals worldwide. I do hope I'm incorrect, but I do listen and agree with experts who are far more observant and smarter than myself. Digital Currency, and DNotes provide many answers to these EXACT financial problems, it makes everything so exciting. I think big players in Digital Currency can work with Governments, Banking Institutions and global citizens to alleviate the issues discussed. DNotes will be considered one of the safest investments in only a couple of years, especially if no action is taken by Governments world wide. DYNA has said on this forum (page 257, post 5131) that he wishes local business support to make Chicago the epicentre of Blockchain technology, a fantastic idea! Perhaps the group could investigate how Digital Currency can be of use to Governments world wide?

If anybody is interested in a more in-depth explanation, Kyle Bass who is the founder of Hayman Capital Management, who predicted and traded for millions in profit over the sub-prime mortgage crisis, gives an excellent presentation (1 hour long) of what he views as a looming struggle in Japan here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kFcDKBpdII
Kyle begins talking at 8 minutes.

What I'm actually building to is the importance of savings to keep economies in healthy condition. Take New Zealand for example (a country I know a fair bit about). We have a Government savings scheme where most people contribute 4% of their wages to a Government approved managed fund (I'm sure the US is similar). You can choose the level of 'risk' that you want, and most funds invest in various combinations of property, stocks / shares, futures and Government bonds. It shouldn't be surprising that with lots of additional savings going into local companies, the sharemarket has fared with a 50% point increase since the scheme began. I posit, that savings are not only important for economic growth, startups that create unemployment and other positive outcomes, but Governments are also using retirement schemes as a means of 'anti-deflation', to keep economies from recession. The Government of NZ's decision to investigate making our retirement savings scheme compulsory is a good indication of this, it would lead to hundreds of millions of additional investment yearly into local stocks. People spend more when they feel 'wealthy', this effect has been observed in crypto already with Bitcoin (the deflationary spiral theory needs revisiting), this will also mean that while people will be without 4% of their income, they will feel they need to put less away for retirement, and feel wealthier; people will not spend 4% less as a result of not seeing the retirement income in the hand, this figure will likely be smaller - and stock market pumping and economic 'growth' continues.

CRISP for Retirement is so much better, the unit's paid out is not dependent on 'stock market performance' - it is embedded in coding. I think people can trust this, everyday people just need to hear about it, and understand that Digital Currency is the future by simple communication of what it is, and how it applies to them.

CosmicHQ

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:15:47 AM

Hi everyone. My name is Daniel Chavez. I work for Cosmic HQ        CosmicHQ.com

I was just talking to Alan Yong and he told me to join the forum so here I am, willing to listen to what is happening with CRISP and anything else.

I mentioned to him that Cosmic HQ is has contacts in areas of the world where I think CRISP would fit in and we are planning to and are executing this plan of entering into Africa as well as India and are working on other countries at the moment. We are growing every day and everyday our goals are met which forward one of the overall purposes of Cosmic HQ which is to bring the developing countries into communication with already developed countries and societies in regards to technology.

I hope to be in a lot of conversations here and I hope you interact with me as my intentions are quite pure.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:25:39 AM

Hi everyone. My name is Daniel Chavez. I work for Cosmic HQ        CosmicHQ.com

I was just talking to Alan Yong and he told me to join the forum so here I am, willing to listen to what is happening with CRISP and anything else.

I mentioned to him that Cosmic HQ is has contacts in areas of the world where I think CRISP would fit in and we are planning to and are executing this plan of entering into Africa as well as India and are working on other countries at the moment. We are growing every day and everyday our goals are met which forward one of the overall purposes of Cosmic HQ which is to bring the developing countries into communication with already developed countries and societies in regards to technology.

I hope to be in a lot of conversations here and I hope you interact with me as my intentions are quite pure.

Welcome to DNotes forum, CosmicHQ. This is a great start. I am sure our community will be delighted that you can join us and will be looking forward to working with you if possible. It is already past midnight in US Eastcoast. You may not hear from them till tomorrow. Thanks, Daniel.
TeeGee

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:28:33 AM

Hello and welcome Daniel!

The developing world is one a place that could benefit much from Digital Currency. The CRISP programs coudl be an excellent fit with your goal to reach out to developing countries. CRISP for retirement, and CRISP for Students in particular, would for now provide an excellent way for people in these nations to get their hands on Digital Currency without needing to pay for it, then locking it away safely for a few years to experience compounding interest - this would be the closest thing to banking services that are for the most part, unavailable in the areas of the world you described.

I'm looking very forward to conversation with you on these forums, Daniel - It is always a pleasure to meet people who share similar goals and are acting to achieve them.

Please feel free to personal message me if you have any questions on the CRISP for students program, I can give you my e-mail, and we could go from there?

TeeGee.

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: