Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:29:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
BoscoBlue

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:59:13 PM

Obstacle - Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).

Thanks Chase! Adding it to the list.

What technologies are most important to the future and success of DNotes?

What major issues with the existing financial system can DNotes solve?

1) Micro transactions, under $1 are not feasible. The transaction fees make micro transactions unprofitable if not impossible.

What services are most important to the future and success of DNotes?

1) Direct and simple fiat to DNotes exchange.

What major obstacles does DNotes face to achieve success?

1) Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.
2) Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).

I have one for technologies... An easy to use merchant payment verification system.
The ones available today are either too complicated or third party and come with additional fees.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 08:14:07 PM

I have one for technologies... An easy to use merchant payment verification system.
The ones available today are either too complicated or third party and come with additional fees.

Another good one, thanks BoscoBlue!

1) An easy to use merchant payment verification system that doesn't require a third party

1) Micro transactions, under $1 are not feasible. The transaction fees make micro transactions unprofitable if not impossible.

1) Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.
2) Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:49:21 AM

DNotes is going to have a very exciting few days next week.  CR.I.S.P. For Retirement press release is going out and DNotes birthday is on February 18th.  What do you think of a 3 day DNotes (forum) Drop-in or Open House that takes in both the press release and DNotes birthday?  We could encourage (polite way of saying "give a shove") every DNotes holder and anyone else from cryptocurrency to drop in and say hi.  Since retirement is on the agenda next week, anyone who wishes to could post a "Did you know" retirement fact, story, or statistic with a limit of one per post.  If they have lots of facts, they can make lots of posts over the 3 days.  Thoughts??

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:24:01 AM

DNotes is going to have a very exciting few days next week.  CR.I.S.P. For Retirement press release is going out and DNotes birthday is on February 18th.  What do you think of a 3 day DNotes (forum) Drop-in or Open House that takes in both the press release and DNotes birthday?  We could encourage (polite way of saying "give a shove") every DNotes holder and anyone else from cryptocurrency to drop in and say hi.  Since retirement is on the agenda next week, anyone who wishes to could post a "Did you know" retirement fact, story, or statistic with a limit of one per post.  If they have lots of facts, they can make lots of posts over the 3 days.  Thoughts??

Excellent idea, Chase. It will indeed be an exciting week. The Press Release is scheduled for Tuesday Feb. 17, 2015. I got way ahead of the scheduled this time. We should be getting significant coverages quickly.
Perfectly timed for DNotes Birthday.

I am quite busy working on a number of other projects and will appreciate it very much if everyone can make an extra effort to help out. Thanks.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:40:17 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 02:51:08 AM by Dyna

I can sense the frustration but Andreas Anotonopoulos is correct in his assessment. Investment in technologies takes time to develop, perfect and put to good use or commercialized. In the mean time, many jobs are being created and that will lead to even more jobs.

Instead of being spread across the industry, if the entire investment of the $500 million has gone to a single company as invested capital with a technology breakthrough as powerful and persuasive as Bitcoin a valuation of 20X on invested capital, from my stand point, at $10 billion, is undervalued. The total market cap at the time of writing is $3.75 Billion. I will say with certainty that the industry as a whole is substaintially undervalued and at the current price Bitcoin deserves better. It is not going away anytime soon.

The media needs to be more helpful, at least more objective. MS Windows 1 was not perfect neither was Apple Newton. We are now on to MS Windows 10 and iPhone6. That is how technology evolves. Bitcoin is no exception. It will continue to evolve. It is already amazing to those who care to understanding the currency and the Blockchain as an integrated technology pair. That is a good looking vehicle. Don’t sell it short because we have had a few reckless drivers. I hope the media will soon realize that it is the human side of the industry that needs some fine tuning and adjustments and stop being so negative. We all can use some help and encouragement. Great job Andreas!

##################

Andreas Antonopoulos: “Give Bitcoin Two Years”
[/b]
By Hal M. Bundrick  Feb 8, 2015 9:49 AM EST

..........“Give us two years. Now what happens when you throw 500 companies and 10,000 developers at the problem?” “The companies that invented and deployed those two features did so in 2012 and we reap the benefits today. And in 2014, during ‘the worst year of bitcoin,’ 500 startups received $500 million in investment generating tens of thousands of jobs — and none of that innovation has come back yet, because they just started. Give us two years. Now what happens when you throw 500 companies and 10,000 developers at the problem? Give (it) two years and you will see some pretty amazing things in bitcoin.”

Antonopoulos finished with a prediction.
“You put an open, decentralized ecosystem: open source, open standards, open networking and the intelligence and innovation pushed all the way to the edge — put that against a closed system, controlled by a central provider, whose permission you need in order to innovate and who will only innovate at the exclusion and competition of all of the other companies — and we will crush them.

Read More:
http://insidebitcoins.com/news/andreas-antonopoulos-give-bitcoin-two-years/29708
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:10:47 AM

Excellent idea, Chase. It will indeed be an exciting week. The Press Release is scheduled for Tuesday Feb. 17, 2015. I got way ahead of the scheduled this time. We should be getting significant coverages quickly.

I am quite busy working on a number of other projects and will appreciate it very much if everyone can make an extra effort to help out. Thanks.

DNotes Open House February 17 & 18 - Drop in and say hi!

CR.I.S.P. For Retirement Launch - Feb 17

DNotes Birthday - Feb 18

Does anyone have any other ideas?  Should there be a link to the forum?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 04:22:48 AM

DNotes Open House February 17 & 18 - Drop in and say hi!

CR.I.S.P. For Retirement Launch - Feb 17

DNotes Birthday - Feb 18

Does anyone have any other ideas?  Should there be a link to the forum?

Great idea Chase! We can spread the word on Social media, and let our long time supporters know.

grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:16:53 PM

Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.

Edit - DNotes can also help address all the other issues faced by people without banking access in the following article...

That is a big one for sure. There are many initiatives to provide people everywhere in the world access to computers and internet, it will be nice if we can help the cause with DNotes.

Obstacle - Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).

Seems like when ever anyone is accused of something the old saying "innocent until proven guilty" is never the case. Once the accusation is out there the mentality is "if he/she is accused of it they did it".  It is unfortunate that this mentality seems to cross the lines into ALL in the industry. Positive PR is lacking across the board as well. Just look at our media, if it is a bad story or if something happened that was bad that gets the headline.  It is not the story of someone doing something wonderful.  That story gets buried deep into the broadcast or print. That is a huge problem with our media today and has been for quite some time. Just look at how Bitcoin and the likes are presented. The negative is presented rather than the positive. The headlines you see are how some scam coin ripped someone off, not that DNotes is working to make retirement, education and lives better. It is high time the positives start making the headlines! Just think what society would be like if the media stopped promoting "the bad" and started promoting "the good".
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:17:44 PM

Hi everyone;

I am attempting to write a major article. Here is a sneak peek of an un edited first draft. Feel free to comments. No idea how far I can take it at this point.

Mass Consumer and Merchant Adoption of Bitcoin Has Been Underestimated.

Alan Yong, cofounder of Bitcoin alternative DNotes believes that a whole range of issues and the obstacles facing mass consumer and merchant adoption of Bitcoin has been underestimated. .......

Yong, a well regarded visionary in the early days of portable computers and wireless communication has always been known to think outside the box in developing winning strategies. He has certainly competed against the “big boys” with enviable success. He led a startup company in 1989 to prominence by teaming up with two major partners to win two for two mega government contracts. His first win was in partnership with Sysorex Information Systems Inc. of Falls Church, VA. in a bid for Departmental Microcomputer Acquisition Contract (DMAC) II, a $400 million package that included portable computers from Yong’s company, Dauphin Technology. The second win was in partnership with Sears Business Systems of Chicago for Navy Lapheld II procurement, valued at $450 million.

"He led a startup company in 1989 to prominence by teaming up with two major partners to win two for two mega government contracts."

Winning two for two major government contracts was not a lucky draw but simply the result of a “winning strategy”. Better yet, it was a combination of executing multiple winning strategies.

The competitive forces of personal computers became ferocious very quickly. Thousands of newcomers around the world who knew where to source computer parts started their own business claiming to be “the finest computer manufacturer with the latest technologies selling their PC at the best price”. Does this sound familiar in the cryptocurrency world today?

I quickly realized then that to survive, Dauphin Technology needed to differentiate. It had to take a different path and not just be a “me too”. We decided to go after two major government contracts that included a large number of portable computers. I started doing a great deal of research on government contracts, which I knew nothing about going in. I was told every time by experts in that field that Dauphin would not stand a chance for obvious reasons, which I easily agreed. The company was young with zero experience in Federal Government contracts, did not have the right products and did not have the money to fund such a large contract.

Soon I started to wonder what if I would do something others won’t do. The end result could lead me to do things others can’t do. Doing things others won’t or can’t do is one of DNotes’ winning strategies.

"
The strategy of designing a number of portable computers that meet 100% of the specifications in accordance with the contract certainly paid off nicely. Riding on the momentum to advance the new start-up further, Yong went head on to compete with Apple Newton and others with the smallest handheld computer of its time, named DTR. It quickly became a media sensation which drew the attention of IBM top management leading to the signing of a manufacturing partnership."

Hi everyone, I'm back in the real world now! Dyna, a belated Happy Birthday! I remember your company. I had a simiiar experience in the mid '90s with the brand new "Internet". After working in the field on and off since the early '80s, myself and a partner started a local Internet access company. This was before the Web, before fancy graphics and high speed connections. We purchased 5 modems (9600 Baud), rented a small space in a friend's TV repair shop and hung out the "shingle" as it were, and started providing "High Speed" Internet access to South Jersey.

We had a 56k line to another provider halfway across the state and constant busy signals but, we were on line. This humble startup grew into ProNet USA with 1300 POP sites around the country and in direct competition with Steve Case (AOL). We also opened a learning center where we taught computer and Internet classes and started a network integrator service with the new Microsoft  Windows for Workgroups and Novell Netware.

But, alas, the technology grew quicker than we could keep up and Case's free disk marketing plan was genius. Luckily, we saw the handwriting on the wall and when 56k modems arrived we decided to sell the business to a competitor who had been hounding us for years. It just wasn't worth the large investment in equipment needed to move to 56k when access prices were tumbling down for the customer and raising for the provider.

And so it goes with ground breaking technology, you might be able to catch the wave, but then you still have to ride it back to the beach without falling off your board, that's the hard part. I was lucky to have other sources of income during this time but most entrepreneurs are no so lucky.

So, what do I need to do at this point? I've been pretty much underground for the last week and still not completely caught up.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:50:42 PM

Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.

Edit - DNotes can also help address all the other issues faced by people without banking access in the following article...

That is a big one for sure. There are many initiatives to provide people everywhere in the world access to computers and internet, it will be nice if we can help the cause with DNotes.

Seems like when ever anyone is accused of something the old saying "innocent until proven guilty" is never the case. Once the accusation is out there the mentality is "if he/she is accused of it they did it".  It is unfortunate that this mentality seems to cross the lines into ALL in the industry. Positive PR is lacking across the board as well. Just look at our media, if it is a bad story or if something happened that was bad that gets the headline.  It is not the story of someone doing something wonderful.  That story gets buried deep into the broadcast or print. That is a huge problem with our media today and has been for quite some time. Just look at how Bitcoin and the likes are presented. The negative is presented rather than the positive. The headlines you see are how some scam coin ripped someone off, not that DNotes is working to make retirement, education and lives better. It is high time the positives start making the headlines! Just think what society would be like if the media stopped promoting "the bad" and started promoting "the good".

Very true, negative stories often become sensationalized to drive traffic and viewers while positive and helpful stories fall under the radar.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:57:11 PM

Hi everyone;

I am attempting to write a major article. Here is a sneak peek of an un edited first draft. Feel free to comments. No idea how far I can take it at this point.

Alan Yong, cofounder of Bitcoin alternative DNotes believes that a whole range of issues and the obstacles facing mass consumer and merchant adoption of Bitcoin has been underestimated. .......

Yong, a well regarded visionary in the early days of portable computers and wireless communication has always been known to think outside the box in developing winning strategies. He has certainly competed against the “big boys” with enviable success. He led a startup company in 1989 to prominence by teaming up with two major partners to win two for two mega government contracts. His first win was in partnership with Sysorex Information Systems Inc. of Falls Church, VA. in a bid for Departmental Microcomputer Acquisition Contract (DMAC) II, a $400 million package that included portable computers from Yong’s company, Dauphin Technology. The second win was in partnership with Sears Business Systems of Chicago for Navy Lapheld II procurement, valued at $450 million.

"He led a startup company in 1989 to prominence by teaming up with two major partners to win two for two mega government contracts."

Winning two for two major government contracts was not a lucky draw but simply the result of a “winning strategy”. Better yet, it was a combination of executing multiple winning strategies.

The competitive forces of personal computers became ferocious very quickly. Thousands of newcomers around the world who knew where to source computer parts started their own business claiming to be “the finest computer manufacturer with the latest technologies selling their PC at the best price”. Does this sound familiar in the cryptocurrency world today?

I quickly realized then that to survive, Dauphin Technology needed to differentiate. It had to take a different path and not just be a “me too”. We decided to go after two major government contracts that included a large number of portable computers. I started doing a great deal of research on government contracts, which I knew nothing about going in. I was told every time by experts in that field that Dauphin would not stand a chance for obvious reasons, which I easily agreed. The company was young with zero experience in Federal Government contracts, did not have the right products and did not have the money to fund such a large contract.

Soon I started to wonder what if I would do something others won’t do. The end result could lead me to do things others can’t do. Doing things others won’t or can’t do is one of DNotes’ winning strategies.

"
The strategy of designing a number of portable computers that meet 100% of the specifications in accordance with the contract certainly paid off nicely. Riding on the momentum to advance the new start-up further, Yong went head on to compete with Apple Newton and others with the smallest handheld computer of its time, named DTR. It quickly became a media sensation which drew the attention of IBM top management leading to the signing of a manufacturing partnership."

Hi everyone, I'm back in the real world now! Dyna, a belated Happy Birthday! I remember your company. I had a simiiar experience in the mid '90s with the brand new "Internet". After working in the field on and off since the early '80s, myself and a partner started a local Internet access company. This was before the Web, before fancy graphics and high speed connections. We purchased 5 modems (9600 Baud), rented a small space in a friend's TV repair shop and hung out the "shingle" as it were, and started providing "High Speed" Internet access to South Jersey.

We had a 56k line to another provider halfway across the state and constant busy signals but, we were on line. This humble startup grew into ProNet USA with 1300 POP sites around the country and in direct competition with Steve Case (AOL). We also opened a learning center where we taught computer and Internet classes and started a network integrator service with the new Microsoft  Windows for Workgroups and Novell Netware.

But, alas, the technology grew quicker than we could keep up and Case's free disk marketing plan was genius. Luckily, we saw the handwriting on the wall and when 56k modems arrived we decided to sell the business to a competitor who had been hounding us for years. It just wasn't worth the large investment in equipment needed to move to 56k when access prices were tumbling down for the customer and raising for the provider.

And so it goes with ground breaking technology, you might be able to catch the wave, but then you still have to ride it back to the beach without falling off your board, that's the hard part. I was lucky to have other sources of income during this time but most entrepreneurs are no so lucky.

So, what do I need to do at this point? I've been pretty much underground for the last week and still not completely caught up.

Welcome back RJF, hope you enjoyed your time in the sunshine state even though it was for work. Intriguing history, reminds me of how fast the mining industry has evolved, it is impossible to keep up. I'm sure Dyna will respond with where he is at and if he needs anything.

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:38:58 PM

Hi everyone;

"

Welcome back RJF, hope you enjoyed your time in the sunshine state even though it was for work. Intriguing history, reminds me of how fast the mining industry has evolved, it is impossible to keep up. I'm sure Dyna will respond with where he is at and if he needs anything.

If you're lucky, meaning "work like hell and risk everything near and dear to you", you get your minute or two on the world stage. It's what you do in that time that will shape the rest of your life. I have no regrets.

Anyway, I was conversing with "CryptoBroker79" about adding some copy to something he is working on and it occurred to me that we should all make a conscious effort to provide links or mention of all CR.I.S.P products when composing press releases or even posts about individual products on social media. I know that seems obvious but, what I'm getting at is a "product line home page" A simple page in the DNotesVault style that simply provides links to all products, approved forums, discussion groups connected websites, etc. At this time that would be all DNotes and CryptoMoms sites and individual CR.I.S.P. landing pages as well as this forum.

It may sound redundant but, people will go to the page the only requires 2 clicks before the one the requires 3. Nothing fancy, just name, brief description and the link. Use of bold and oversize fonts recommended. Just a thought....

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

Hi everyone;

"

If you're lucky, meaning "work like hell and risk everything near and dear to you", you get your minute or two on the world stage. It's what you do in that time that will shape the rest of your life. I have no regrets.

Anyway, I was conversing with "CryptoBroker79" about adding some copy to something he is working on and it occurred to me that we should all make a conscious effort to provide links or mention of all CR.I.S.P products when composing press releases or even posts about individual products on social media. I know that seems obvious but, what I'm getting at is a "product line home page" A simple page in the DNotesVault style that simply provides links to all products, approved forums, discussion groups connected websites, etc. At this time that would be all DNotes and CryptoMoms sites and individual CR.I.S.P. landing pages as well as this forum.

It may sound redundant but, people will go to the page that only requires 2 clicks before the one the requires 3. Nothing fancy, just name, brief description and the link. Use of bold and oversize fonts recommended. Also, that page will eventually rise higher in search engine ranking due to the amount of similar but individual links present. Just a thought....

DNotesVault
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:55:41 PM

Hi everyone;

"

It may sound redundant but, people will go to the page that only requires 2 clicks before the one the requires 3. Nothing fancy, just name, brief description and the link. Use of bold and oversize fonts recommended. Also, that page will eventually rise higher in search engine ranking due to the amount of similar but individual links present. Just a thought....

That is a great idea!  It would show in one spot everything that is affiliated with DNotes and make it so much easier for anyone wanting to learn more.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:11:40 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 11:38:15 PM by Dyna

Hi everyone;

"

Very good to hear from you, RJF. I remember the early days of the Internet very well. What you were able to do was quite an accomplishment and a record to be proud of. Steve Case's free disk marketing campaign was genius, indeed. One doesn't have to come up with many great ideas to be successful, as long as the execution of those ideas are done consistently with the mindset of wanting to be the best every time. That is the hallmark of DNotes. It could go down in history that CR.I.S.Ps. was also a marketing genius idea.

The press release for CR.I.S.P. For Retirement is now being optimized for release on Tuesday Feb. 17, 2015. Our development team has been working very hard on their part and on schedule. As soon as you are done with the text for the opening/landing page we will be delighted to help finalized it.

We will post an announcement here as soon as we can confirm a date to start the enrollment. It is likely to be this Sunday or Monday.

Next week will be very exciting. Wednesday Feb. 18, 2015 is DNotes Birthday. We need everyone to drop in and post a comment. Please encourage your friends to do the same. It's a big deal. To be the most stable digital currency for an entire year without any pump and dump should be great news for our industry. Our friends in the media should take notice of this. Yes, stability is possible if we all believe in working together for the mutual benefits of everyone. Thank you all for your support.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 06:26:56 PM

Hi everyone;

"

That is a great idea!  It would show in one spot everything that is affiliated with DNotes and make it so much easier for anyone wanting to learn more.

Excellent! A resources and links type of page on the DNotesVault. Footer or header link to the resources? The header is a little packed and I need to make room for more guaranteed funds addresses. I think middle of the footer seems like the best place. Should we call it links and resources?

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 06:31:37 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 06:41:41 PM by RJF

Hi everyone;

"

That is a great idea!  It would show in one spot everything that is affiliated with DNotes and make it so much easier for anyone wanting to learn more.

Excellent! A resources and links type of page on the DNotesVault. Footer or header link to the resources? The header is a little packed and I need to make room for more guaranteed funds addresses. I think middle of the footer seems like the best place. Should we call it links and resources?

Sure, sounds good! Actually, I was envisioning a full page with the standard DNotes Vault page blank except for header and footer then add all the links in the middle. Are we on the same page? (no pun intended)  Smiley

DNotesVault
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 07:29:10 PM

Hi everyone;

"

That is a great idea!  It would show in one spot everything that is affiliated with DNotes and make it so much easier for anyone wanting to learn more.

Sure, sounds good! Actually, I was envisioning a full page with the standard DNotes Vault page blank except for header and footer then add all the links in the middle. Are we on the same page? (no pun intended)  Smiley

Yep, on the same page. Smiley The link to that new page would then be in the footer.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:12:57 PM

What about changing the link in the DNotesVault header so that it becomes a link to guaranteed funds addresses? That way the master header won't run out of space. You could state in a comment (click to look at verifiable addresses) and have a 'onMouseOver' event that triggers a popup description?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 09:15:19 PM

What about changing the link in the DNotesVault header so that it becomes a link to guaranteed funds addresses? That way the master header won't run out of space. You could state in a comment (click to look at verifiable addresses) and have a 'onMouseOver' event that triggers a popup description?

Yep, that's a great idea. Then we won't have to worry about how addresses are up there.

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: