Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:29:02 PM

On behalf of myself n GameCredits, thx alot guys n happy new year! Cheers to a new year following great success  Cool
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 08:50:22 PM

Thank you Nele and Langvad, hope you guys and GameCredits have an excellent 2016! Thanks for all your support!

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:37:36 PM

Introducing Kids to Cryptocurrency Through Gaming - http://dcebrief.com/introducing-kids-to-cryptocurrency-through-gaming/

Great story Nick!  I can picture the 6 year old telling his or her parents not to be scared of cryptocurrency. I love that fearlessness in children. They are the future!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:12:55 PM

Introducing Kids to Cryptocurrency Through Gaming - http://dcebrief.com/introducing-kids-to-cryptocurrency-through-gaming/

Great story Nick!  I can picture the 6 year old telling his or her parents not to be scared of cryptocurrency. I love that fearlessness in children. They are the future!

Excellent article, Nick. Our friends Nele and his team are doing a great job at Game Credits. We love to do a joint project with them in the future. I am all for an educational game for kids one day and put DNotes to good use.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:17:31 PM

On behalf of myself n GameCredits, thx alot guys n happy new year! Cheers to a new year following great success  Cool

You are most welcome, langvad. Always happy to be of help in projects we believe are good for our industry. Wishing you all every success and a very Happy New Year!!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:20:29 PM

Just wanna wish you Happy New Year,

it is great pleasure to have you like friends,

I truly believe that 2016 will be AWESOME.

Let there be rock!

Nele

Happy New Year to you all, Nele. Yes 2016 will be an awesome year for all of us.!!
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:58:59 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 04:12:54 AM by Chase

The GameCredits team is donating 10,000 GMC to FF4DC NFL Playoff Challenge!

Fire Fighters for Digital Currency NFL Playoff Challenge

The winner of this Playoff Fantasy Draft will be awarded 10,000 DNotes, 10,000 GameCredits, and 0.1 Bitcoin!

Be sure to register before January 3rd/2016

Register at http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/

Then Join the Group: FF4DC  http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/241421

Smiley Smiley

There is only a few days left to register so please pass this around. Thanks!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:01:49 AM

The GameCredits team is donating 10,000 GMC to FF4DC NFL Playoff Challenge!

Fire Fighters for Digital Currency NFL Playoff Challenge

The winner of this Playoff Fantasy Draft will be awarded 10,000 DNotes, 10,000 GameCredits, and 0.1 Bitcoin!

Be sure to register before January 3rd/2016

Register at http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/

Then Join the Group: FF4DC  http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/241421

Smiley Smiley

There is only a few days left to register so please pass this around. Thanks!

Excellent. That is very generous. Thank you, GMC. Happy New Year to everyone!!!
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 01:25:53 PM

Please add a translator to dcebrief !!!  yeah every body can use google translator, but if its integrated in web to select whatever languaje with 2 clicks should open dcebrief to global population.

amazing articles congrats !!

yeah i think too dcebrief cant ignore other altcoins, but selection of which altcoin must appear will be hard, someones can complement DNotes and not compete, so i think this ones are the best to explain to readers just like examples of how dinamic blockchain industry is.

Thanks Infovortice, alright I'll see what I can find for translation.

Edit: Added, below the search box.

That is super cool! Where do you find this stuff?  Grin

Ran across it when researching an easy way to have multiple translations of your site. It just uses google translate, so it isn't perfect by any means, and there are better options once we feel like having human translators will be feasible.

Sure isnt perfect but do his job  Cheesy thanks !!

Guys enjoy the night future is ours !!!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:03:39 PM

Please add a translator to dcebrief !!!  yeah every body can use google translator, but if its integrated in web to select whatever languaje with 2 clicks should open dcebrief to global population.

amazing articles congrats !!

yeah i think too dcebrief cant ignore other altcoins, but selection of which altcoin must appear will be hard, someones can complement DNotes and not compete, so i think this ones are the best to explain to readers just like examples of how dinamic blockchain industry is.

Thanks Infovortice, alright I'll see what I can find for translation.

Edit: Added, below the search box.

That is super cool! Where do you find this stuff?  Grin

Ran across it when researching an easy way to have multiple translations of your site. It just uses google translate, so it isn't perfect by any means, and there are better options once we feel like having human translators will be feasible.

Sure isnt perfect but do his job  Cheesy thanks !!

Guys enjoy the night future is ours !!!

Thank you, infovortice2013. I can't wait till I am done with my project, so that I can spend more time on this forum again. We are builders of the future. They are the guys who work hard in planning, cutting the trails, and building the highways. It takes a lot of time and hard work. And most people have no clue while that is done, or why we need to do it. We just keep moving, doing what it takes to make DNotes the trusted global digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate. We are totally dedicated to accomplish this mission and we are passionate about it, because we firmly believe that there needs to be a trusted global currency, available as an option, to the citizens of the world, to supplement their national fiat currency. It is a safety-net so that all shall not be lost in the worst case scenario.

To the future ... and Happy New Year!!!! To all our friends around the world, we send our very best wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2016!!!!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:59:23 PM

http://dcebrief.com/take-a-chance-on-cryptocurrency/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:25:25 PM

Fantastic article, Chase. We all take chances with our finances everyday of the week and not knowing it. Each day, not spending or investing smartly is a loss of value much more noticeable later part in life.
Immersed in countless hours of research as part of my book project I constantly questioned why some people or even companies are doing so much better than other.  

I just wrote this today:

"Human beings, ranked in the highest order within the animal kingdom, are gifted with a powerful capability and urge to combine their efforts and strength in organized groups, thereby developing ingenious ways and complex technology in the utilization of resources from their environment for the accomplishment of a wide variety of collective, as well as individual goals. As a whole our combined efforts, through serving in organizations, have been extremely successful in bringing civilization to what we know as the modern world today. They have constantly made progress in many material things which they seek to achieve, such as better standard of living, growth in their companies, and improved technologies. But both as an individual, as a group, and as a company, some have done significant better than others."

Why? Perhaps it has a lot to do with the way we take chances, our ability to work as a team in the most productive ways to attain common goals, and the utilization of resources available to us. And much more, of course. I thought the timing of Chase article was an interesting coincident. Great job, Chase.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 07:45:27 PM

Happy New Years eve all!
Don't drink too much and be careful if you are out on the road tonight.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 07:47:16 PM

Ran across this on Reddit looking for tomorrow's Bitcoin recap stories and thought you all might find it interesting. It's a infographic on the block size debate. The argument here is that the block size should be 'just right'.

https://i.imgur.com/KU8ablq.png

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:14:15 PM

Fantastic article, Chase. We all take chances with our finances everyday of the week and not knowing it. Each day, not spending or investing smartly is a loss of value much more noticeable later part in life.
Immersed in countless hours of research as part of my book project I constantly questioned why some people or even companies are doing so much better than other.  

I just wrote this today:

"Human beings, ranked in the highest order within the animal kingdom, are gifted with a powerful capability and urge to combine their efforts and strength in organized groups, thereby developing ingenious ways and complex technology in the utilization of resources from their environment for the accomplishment of a wide variety of collective, as well as individual goals. As a whole our combined efforts, through serving in organizations, have been extremely successful in bringing civilization to what we know as the modern world today. They have constantly made progress in many material things which they seek to achieve, such as better standard of living, growth in their companies, and improved technologies. But both as an individual, as a group, and as a company, some have done significant better than others."

Why? Perhaps it has a lot to do with the way we take chances, our ability to work as a team in the most productive ways to attain common goals, and the utilization of resources available to us. And much more, of course. I thought the timing of Chase article was an interesting coincident. Great job, Chase.

Thank you very much! 

Your writing today of people coming together in strong organized groups, reminds me of a 'group building' exercise from years ago.  Everyone was asked a series of rather difficult random questions. As individuals, they were each only able to answer a few of the questions correctly.  When the group was told to combine all their answers, there was only a few of the questions that weren't answered correctly by someone.

I received a message last night from a member of another community that was so touching, it convinced me that there are enough hardworking, selfless, trustworthy, generous, grateful people here to make this industry succeed. If everyone in this industry was like this person, we'd be half way there!

Thank you Alan and Joe for having faith in me and allowing me to contribute in the building of this empire! Wink Grin

2016 is going to be a great year!

Happy New Year!

neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 09:32:34 PM

I just wrote this today:

Thank you very much! 

Your writing today of people coming together in strong organized groups, reminds me of a 'group building' exercise from years ago.  Everyone was asked a series of rather difficult random questions. As individuals, they were each only able to answer a few of the questions correctly.  When the group was told to combine all their answers, there was only a few of the questions that weren't answered correctly by someone.

I received a message last night from a member of another community that was so touching, it convinced me that there are enough hardworking, selfless, trustworthy, generous, grateful people here to make this industry succeed. If everyone in this industry was like this person, we'd be half way there!

Thank you Alan and Joe for having faith in me and allowing me to contribute in the building of this empire! Wink Grin

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

As we say goodbye 2015 and usher in 2016,i want to wish each and every member of Dnotes family
for yours Cooperation,dedication,hard work and valuable inputs to make 2015 a great and successful year.
Now as New Year begins,I hope we will all continue to work and take our industry to even greater heights.

Wish you all Great,Prosperous,Blissful,Healthy,Delightful and Very Happy New year!

Cheers!!!

Nele

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:59:34 PM

I just wrote this today:

Thank you very much! 

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

As we say goodbye 2015 and usher in 2016,i want to wish each and every member of Dnotes family
for yours Cooperation,dedication,hard work and valuable inputs to make 2015 a great and successful year.
Now as New Year begins,I hope we will all continue to work and take our industry to even greater heights.

Wish you all Great,Prosperous,Blissful,Healthy,Delightful and Very Happy New year!

Cheers!!!

Nele

Thanks, Nele. We are all looking forward to a great 2016. Happy New Year!!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:22:24 AM

I just wrote this today:

Thank you very much! 

Happy New Year!

You are most welcome, Chase. Likewise, we are honored and thankful for the support you and so many others have given us. Looking back, it is quite amazing how much we have accomplished in 2015. That is the power of team work at its best. Yes, 2016 will be a great year.

Happy New Year to everyone!!! 
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:30:26 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 02:43:35 AM by IMZ

2016: the Cabernet-Sauvignon Predictions

Meet me right here on 1/1/17, to check my score!

One: the financial crisis will henceforth, via capital-controls evasion, be the major driver of crypto prices.

Two: as the bleat in 2013 was ‘Bitcoin = drugs,’ so in 2016 it will be ‘Encryption (cryptos) = terrorism.’

Three: the collapse of A Major Exchange will see the demise of a number of low-cap/low-volume cryptos. [Kudos to Falling Knife for this one.]

Four: Bitcoin et al. will significantly increase in use as the ‘currency-on-the-hoof’ of displaced persons.

Five: Two nations (Ecuador and Tunisia) presently have national (fiat) cryptographic currencies. Another four or five will be added this year (and there’ll be evidence of governments’ intentions to use Guvvy Coins as vehicles for QE).

And a question for readers:

will we see the launch of the first successful corporate coin this year?

And thinking out loud:

IndiaMikeZulu is fond of the altcoin-cap-to-Bitcoin-cap metric. We’ve seen alt cap at 25%. We’ve seen it at 2%. It was 12-16% in mid-2015.

The pattern we’ve identified is that alts dip in price when Bitcoin spikes – but only briefly. If the spike continues, alts shoot up.

The recent/present rise in Bitcoin price we see differently -- ‘organic.’ Thus, we are puzzled as to whether our past observations apply. Alt-Btc cap has hovered around 9% for a couple of months now. Watch is closely*. Watch for it to rise above 10%.

I have predicted repeatedly that alt cap will eventually rise to 30%. Hmmm . . .

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

*Bottom of front page of Coinmarketcap has total crypto cap. Subtract from that figure the Btc-cap number at the top of the page. Do the math.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:53:07 AM

2016: the Cabernet-Sauvignon Predictions

Meet me right here on 1/1/17, to check my score!

One: the financial crisis will henceforth, via capital-controls evasion, be the major driver of crypto prices.

Two: as the bleat in 2013 was ‘Bitcoin = drugs,’ so in 2016 it will be ‘Encryption (cryptos) = terrorism.’

Three: the collapse of A Major Exchange will see the demise of a number of low-cap/low-volume cryptos. [Kudos to Falling Knife for this one.]

Four: Bitcoin et al. will significantly increase in use as the ‘currency-on-the-hoof’ of displaced persons.

Five: Two nations (Ecuador and Tunisia) presently have national (fiat) cryptographic currencies. Another four or five will be added this year (and there’ll be evidence of governments’ intentions to use Guvvy Coins as vehicles for QE).

And a question for readers:

will we see the launch of the first successful corporate coin this year?

And thinking out loud:

IndiaMikeZulu is fond of the altcoin-cap-to-Bitcoin-cap metric. We’ve seen alt cap at 25%. We’ve seen it at 2%. It was 12-16% in mid-2015.

The pattern we’ve identified is that alts dip in price when Bitcoin spikes – but only briefly. If the spike continues, alts shoot up.

The recent/present rise in Bitcoin price we see differently -- ‘organic.’ Thus, we are puzzled as to whether our past observations apply. Alt-Btc cap has hovered around 9% for a couple of months now. Watch is closely*. Watch for it to rise above 10%.

I have predicted repeatedly that alt cap will eventually rise to 30%. Hmmm . . .

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

*Bottom of front page of Coinmarketcap has total crypto cap. Subtract from that figure the Btc-cap number at the top of the page. Do the math.

Altcoin Marketcap will go up significantly as a group next year. There are some promising ones that should be doing well, but many may disappear.

"will we see the launch of the first successful corporate coin this year?"

It depends on the definition of "corporate coin". If you mean a truly decentralized digital currency in which the unit of account value is established by free market supply and demand, my answer is "no".
However, it does not mean that someone won't try to create money out of thin air and fool enough people to pull off a fast one. For the same reasons, I am of the opinion that the following is a bad idea:

"Two nations (Ecuador and Tunisia) presently have national (fiat) cryptographic currencies. Another four or five will be added this year (and there’ll be evidence of governments’ intentions to use Guvvy Coins as vehicles for QE)".
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: