Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:17:47 PM

Are international shipments a thing for daylilies? I figure it would come down to the country they're being sent to, but I have a strange thought that customs here would consider a plant a 'biohazard'? - like what if it had a spider on it or... something...snake? (we don't have any snakes or dangerous spiders or anything in NZ).

I just read a really interesting interview with the manager of Arsenal football club. I chose to support Arsenal about 6 years ago because they were closely aligned with my personal values as a sports team - they have a sustainable business model, turn a profit, have a manger who has now served 20 years (more than all the other 19 managers combined), they don't go into debt to fund player purchases nor rely on extravagant billionaires throwing money at them like they're a toy - financial doping (same owner as Denver Nuggets - Stan Kroenke). The article though, I thought, was rather fantastic. It highlighted really well how important vision, educating and opportunity are requirements for both a leader to educate and a follower to successfully achieve results. The principles in sport are very similar, or the same to anywhere else in the business world, and one would not normally expect such business sense from a sports manager (they do call him le professor for a reason however, and he is well educated). Here are a few highlights of what Arsene Wenger had to say (the last one I think, being the most important):

[Interviewer: Will you one day move from coach to educator?]

"I don’t want the will to educate to be opposed to the will to win. That makes the educator sound like an idiot. Any manager’s approach must be to educate. One of the beauties of our job is the power to influence the course of a man’s life in a positive way. You and me have been lucky enough to meet people who believed in us and led us forward. The streets are full of talented people but who didn’t have the luck of finding someone who placed their faith in them. I can be the one that facilitates life, that give an opportunity."

[And when, during a game, you’re confronted to an opposing manager for whom only the result matters, and not the means…]

"I’ve been called naive on that level. In any case, there’s only one way to live your life. You have to conform to the values you believe to be important. If I don’t respect them, I would be unhappy. And in any case, I’ve always been a man who was completely committed to the cause. With my good and my bad sides."

[Biggest pain?]

"Being questioned on everything that has been done after every single loss, despite the consistency we’ve put in our work at the highest level. The immediate “chuck it all out” reaction. You have to find a balance between your masochistic capability to endure what you’re being put through and the pleasure of accomplishment. Today, my masochistic capability must be bigger so as to express my passion. I’ve reached that point. I do many things that make me suffer."

[You say you’ve been described as naive. Do you not prefer to be called an idealist?]

"A guy said: “There is only one way to live with the idea of death, it is to try and transform the present into art”. That works with what we’ve just been talking about."

[Art is not necessarily a source of universal beauty. Some works can be popular, or be shocking depending on the relation one has to beauty.]

"I chose a team sport. There is a kind of magic when men unite their energies to express a common idea. That is when sport becomes beautiful. The unhappiness of man comes when he finds himself alone to fight against the problems he must face. Especially in modern society. Team sport has a value, that of being able to be ahead of its time. You can play with eleven players from eleven different countries and offer a collective work. Today’s sports can show what the world of tomorrow will be. We can share fabulous emotions with people that you can’t talk to. That is not yet possible in daily society. When tennis becomes the Davis Cup, it carries something it otherwise doesn’t. Same with golf and the Ryder Cup. People feel it. The vibration is there."

[You don’t have other passions? (retirement)]

No. That’s where my anxiety comes from. I’m not Ferguson (retired from Manchester United at 71). I don’t have a substitute and I’m not interested in looking back. Like writing a book on what happened to me. I live it as a suffering when former players come and see me and they’re not fully happy. Being introduced as Mr. X, former Arsenal player, and not for what he is today, that hurts. Being what you were is a suffering. I hope that in my life after football, I can be something else than the former Arsenal manager. Coach kids. Be useful.

[Is it harder for a modern manager to convince than to win?]

"To win you have to convince. Society has switched from verticality to horizontality. In the 60’s a coach would say “lads we’re going to do it this way” nobody contested it. Now you have to convince first. The player is rich. The characteristic of the rich man is the need to convince him. Because he has a status. A way of thinking. People nowadays are informed. Therefore they have an opinion. And they think their opinion is right. They don’t necessarily share my opinion, so I have to convince them."

I found that last one really interesting...

For anybody that wants to read the full thing:

http://news.arseblog.com/2015/11/arsene-wengers-full-interview-with-lequipe-sport-and-style/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 03:34:44 PM

Digital Currency Weekly Recap 11-8-2015

Isle of Man Welcomes First Identifiable Digital Currency.
Coinify Expands Cryptocurrency Pool to Include Ether and Others.
New Voxel Bonus Program Announced.
Kaiser Unveils Services for Cryptocurrency Investment Advice.
OECD Report: Digital Currency Safer than Cash.

http://dcebrief.com/digital-currency-weekly-recap-11-8-2015/

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 05:46:39 PM

Looking forward to trading BTC/NOTE on Cryptopia -- just gotta scuttle into town to organise a Bitcoin buy!

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Thanks, Mark. I have been so busy I have not even had a chance to check it out. Just taking a break and stopped in to say hello. Cryptopia could be good for us.

You know we are BOTH very busy when our daily talks are only ten minutes long! I know Alan is very busy with the book project, and we are updating inventory here in Smokeyland. We have been working on a new website. Joe has put many many hours into this project, and it shows.

We update inventory every year on Nov. 1 (shipping ends Nov. 1 until May of the following year). Our methods of multiplying Daylilies has worked so well that we slashed prices (sometimes pricing them at less that 1/3 of average retail prices) to help balance inventory.

We need some input and feedback on our new website. We decided to create a discount code for the DNotes forum users. The new website addy is: www.smokeysdaylilies.com  The coupon code, good for 25% off is: forum   Go check it out, and give me feedback if you would. You can contact me privatly if you would rather at kevin@smokeysgardens.com  

Smokey

I love the new site! Very professional and modern. Layout is clean yet attractive and it isn't hard to figure out or navigate. That's some nice work Kevin & Joe!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 09:22:04 PM

Are international shipments a thing for daylilies? I figure it would come down to the country they're being sent to, but I have a strange thought that customs here would consider a plant a 'biohazard'? - like what if it had a spider on it or... something...snake? (we don't have any snakes or dangerous spiders or anything in NZ).

We used to do international shipping, if the customer would pay the additional fees for inspection and customs. We would still have issues where it would get delayed so long they would be dead by the time they reached their destination, or even in some cases destroyed. As a whole, it turned into a losing proposition.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 09:22:40 PM

Looking forward to trading BTC/NOTE on Cryptopia -- just gotta scuttle into town to organise a Bitcoin buy!

Thanks, Mark. I have been so busy I have not even had a chance to check it out. Just taking a break and stopped in to say hello. Cryptopia could be good for us.

You know we are BOTH very busy when our daily talks are only ten minutes long! I know Alan is very busy with the book project, and we are updating inventory here in Smokeyland. We have been working on a new website. Joe has put many many hours into this project, and it shows.

We update inventory every year on Nov. 1 (shipping ends Nov. 1 until May of the following year). Our methods of multiplying Daylilies has worked so well that we slashed prices (sometimes pricing them at less that 1/3 of average retail prices) to help balance inventory.

We need some input and feedback on our new website. We decided to create a discount code for the DNotes forum users. The new website addy is: www.smokeysdaylilies.com  The coupon code, good for 25% off is: forum   Go check it out, and give me feedback if you would. You can contact me privatly if you would rather at kevin@smokeysgardens.com  

Smokey

I love the new site! Very professional and modern. Layout is clean yet attractive and it isn't hard to figure out or navigate. That's some nice work Kevin & Joe!

Excellent, thanks RJF. That is the look and feel we were going for.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 09:25:08 PM

Ken had a really good find for the recap this week.

For many digital currency enthusiasts, the news coming out of a recent report by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) may not seem all that surprising. However, given the ongoing complaints about digital currency anonymity and the presumed ease with which it can be used for criminal activities, this latest reality check is actually welcome news. The report is titled “Refining Regulation to Enable Major Innovations in Financial Markets” and covers a wide range of topics related to technological innovations that are currently disrupting the financial sector, as well as regulatory issues.

A cursory glance through the paper’s pages might cause a casual reader to miss one of the more interesting topics: cryptocurrencies. The entire report can be downloaded here for anyone interested in reading the entire presentation, but here’s the part that governments and law enforcement officials need to read:

“As a result of the apparent anonymity of transactions, some users of virtual currencies were involved in improper and illegal activities, including money laundering and transfer of value for illegal goods. As a result, certain governments have sought to take measures that effectively rule out its use as a currency. These create a clear and implied possibility of government’s declaring the virtual currencies illegal.

The focus on virtual currencies as a means of fraudulent transactions is perhaps due to a perceived high frequency of improper motives behind use of virtual currencies, which in turn is a result of the apparent anonymity built into the system. But in fact, cash is likely a much more anonymous means of transferring value than virtual currencies. The ownership string for virtual currency is public, though not the actual owner name and address. If that name and address are at one point identified by law enforcers, law enforcers have a powerful mechanism to track entire chains of transfer of value, in a way that cash would never allow (emphasis added). The arguments used against virtual currency anonymity may thus be much weaker than comparable arguments against cash.”

Granted, anyone with any level of familiarity with digital currency already understands that “cash is likely a much more anonymous means of transferring value than virtual currencies.” Still, that’s not something you read in mainstream media stories covering Bitcoin, DNotes, or other cryptocurrencies. As a result, this simple recognition of such an obvious fact should provide some measure of hope that perhaps someone outside of the crypto universe is finally beginning to come to terms with the real nature of digital currency.

Now if only our political representatives would take the time to read this OECD report…

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:47:12 PM

Smokey

www.smokeysdaylilies.com  -   Absolutely beautiful! 

TeeGee - I'm not sure about the spiders and snakes  Grin, but I know we can't import any type of plant into Canada.  We have a huge problem with invasive species (plants and pests), so they have said no to everything, including non-invasive plants like daylilies.  Great post, by the way - the world could use a 'few' more coaches like that.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:00:58 AM

Ken had a really good find for the recap this week.

For many digital currency enthusiasts, the news coming out of a recent report by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) may not seem all that surprising. However, given the ongoing complaints about digital currency anonymity and the presumed ease with which it can be used for criminal activities, this latest reality check is actually welcome news. The report is titled “Refining Regulation to Enable Major Innovations in Financial Markets” and covers a wide range of topics related to technological innovations that are currently disrupting the financial sector, as well as regulatory issues.

A cursory glance through the paper’s pages might cause a casual reader to miss one of the more interesting topics: cryptocurrencies. The entire report can be downloaded here for anyone interested in reading the entire presentation, but here’s the part that governments and law enforcement officials need to read:

“As a result of the apparent anonymity of transactions, some users of virtual currencies were involved in improper and illegal activities, including money laundering and transfer of value for illegal goods. As a result, certain governments have sought to take measures that effectively rule out its use as a currency. These create a clear and implied possibility of government’s declaring the virtual currencies illegal.

The focus on virtual currencies as a means of fraudulent transactions is perhaps due to a perceived high frequency of improper motives behind use of virtual currencies, which in turn is a result of the apparent anonymity built into the system. But in fact, cash is likely a much more anonymous means of transferring value than virtual currencies. The ownership string for virtual currency is public, though not the actual owner name and address. If that name and address are at one point identified by law enforcers, law enforcers have a powerful mechanism to track entire chains of transfer of value, in a way that cash would never allow (emphasis added). The arguments used against virtual currency anonymity may thus be much weaker than comparable arguments against cash.”

Granted, anyone with any level of familiarity with digital currency already understands that “cash is likely a much more anonymous means of transferring value than virtual currencies.” Still, that’s not something you read in mainstream media stories covering Bitcoin, DNotes, or other cryptocurrencies. As a result, this simple recognition of such an obvious fact should provide some measure of hope that perhaps someone outside of the crypto universe is finally beginning to come to terms with the real nature of digital currency.

Now if only our political representatives would take the time to read this OECD report…

This is a great story for the recap and could just as easily been front page news!

There is a lot of useful information here that can be used when dealing with politicians, so I am going to post it on CryptoMoms under "How a Nation Would Benefit From Ideal Digital Currency Regulation".  It may not seem like a perfect fit for this topic, but considering many of the benefits a country will experience will come from not regulating digital currency to death in order to combat the supposed crime associated with it, it makes sense to post it there.   

Any correspondence with politicians in the future should include a link to this OECD report.  Download here.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:48:57 AM

Smokey

www.smokeysdaylilies.com  -   Absolutely beautiful! 

TeeGee - I'm not sure about the spiders and snakes  Grin, but I know we can't import any type of plant into Canada.  We have a huge problem with invasive species (plants and pests), so they have said no to everything, including non-invasive plants like daylilies.  Great post, by the way - the world could use a 'few' more coaches like that.

Thanks for the kind comments, Chase. Joe deserves all the credit for the new website. It surprised me to find out that Canada was one of the most restrictive countries to ship plants to. It was just too much inconvenience for us to ship internationally.

Smokey
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:57:52 AM

We used to do international shipping, if the customer would pay the additional fees for inspection and customs. We would still have issues where it would get delayed so long they would be dead by the time they reached their destination, or even in some cases destroyed. As a whole, it turned into a losing proposition.

The regulations for shipping plant material are very strict. A member of the state regulations must be present when shipping any international shipment.  He must count and look at each and every plant for which all dirt and debris must be removed. Some countries require they be dusted and your counts must be exact for each box as each box has paperwork that must match what is in the box.  Very very time consuming for us and the state inspector. So no there is no way that spiders, snakes, bugs etc can go through as the state inspector looked for all of that.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:01:38 AM

http://forums.prohashing.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=650&p=2467

[Importing plant materials into Australia? Think: 'Black helicopters!!!']
fitinplace

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:45:26 AM

Hi NOTECoin Members,  i had a few questions about specs.

1.  Confirm received?
2.  Confirm rewards?
3.  Minimum coin age till mature?
4.  Average reward?
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:54:24 PM

1.  Confirm received?
2.  Confirm rewards?
4.  Average reward?

Welcome to DNotes forum, fitinplace. DNotes is based on proof of work (POW) and not proof of stake (POS) as your questions seemed to suggest. Our rewards are issued to miners for securing the network - 25 DNotes per block at the rate of 1 minute block time or about 36,000 new DNotes issued per day.

DNotes is positioned as a long term investment. It is more than just another digital currency. We have invested heavily in building our own ecosystem which includes CryptoMoms, a currency neutral to encourage to encourage women participation, DCEBrief an industry news site, DNotesVault, a secure storage vault with 100% verifiable fund guarantee for the convenience of our stakeholders. Uniquely different is our family of CRISP (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) for children, students. retirement, and employees incentive benefits. If you are a long term investor, I strongly recommend that you check out CRISP For Retirement. They are paid interest of up to 12% from a pool of 1 million DNotes donated by a few major stakeholders.   http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-retirement.php
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 02:47:15 PM

1.  Confirm received?
2.  Confirm rewards?
4.  Average reward?

Welcome to DNotes forum, fitinplace. DNotes is based on proof of work (POW) and not proof of stake (POS) as your questions seemed to suggest. Our rewards are issued to miners for securing the network - 25 DNotes per block at the rate of 1 minute block time or about 36,000 new DNotes issued per day.

DNotes is positioned as a long term investment. It is more than just another digital currency. We have invested heavily in building our own ecosystem which includes CryptoMoms, a currency neutral to encourage to encourage women participation, DCEBrief an industry news site, DNotesVault, a secure storage vault with 100% verifiable fund guarantee for the convenience of our stakeholders. Uniquely different is our family of CRISP (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) for children, students. retirement, and employees incentive benefits. If you are a long term investor, I strongly recommend that you check out CRISP For Retirement. They are paid interest of up to 12% from a pool of 1 million DNotes donated by a few major stakeholders.   http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-retirement.php

Welcome fitinplace, one small correction, it is 23.75 block reward currently. 6 confirms for regular transactions, 1 min block time, 120 (two hours) to reach maturity. Are you trying to mine? If so, then the answers to your questions will be in the pool dashboard as you are mining.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 03:58:02 PM

1.  Confirm received?
2.  Confirm rewards?
4.  Average reward?

Welcome fitinplace, one small correction, it is 23.75 block reward currently. 6 confirms for regular transactions, 1 min block time, 120 (two hours) to reach maturity. Are you trying to mine? If so, then the answers to your questions will be in the pool dashboard as you are mining.

I believe he is collecting data, I've seen his post in other forums...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 04:05:29 PM

http://dcebrief.com/why-women-must-become-more-involved-in-cryptocurrency/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:00:11 PM

Quote From Ashley, today:

Satoshi Nakamoto has been nominated for a nobel prize!

Bitcoin inventor 'Satoshi Nakamoto' nominated for Nobel Prize in Economics  -  http://news.yahoo.com/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-nominated

The inventor of bitcoin has been nominated for the 2016 Nobel Prize in Economics, despite no one knowing who the person actually is. The pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto is recognised as the creator of the cryptocurrency but various attempts to unmask Nakamoto's identity have proved unsuccessful.

Nakamoto's nomination comes from UCLA Professor of Finance Bhagwan Chowdhry, who was invited by the Nobel Prize committee to nominate someone for the 2016 prize. The digital currency technology was first described in a 2008 paper published under Nakamoto's name, which detailed a "peer-to-peer electronic cash system".

Chowdhry described the invention of bitcoin as "nothing short of revolutionary" in a Huffington Post blog detailing his decision. Bitcoin's underlying block-chain technology was also cited for spawning major innovations in the FinTech space.

"The invention of bitcoin − a digital currency − is nothing short of revolutionary," Chowdhry wrote. "It offers many advantages over both physical and paper currencies. It is secure, relying on almost unbreakable cryptographic code, can be divided into millions of smaller sub-units, and can be transferred securely and nearly instantaneously from one person to any other person in the world with access to internet bypassing governments, central banks and financial intermediaries, such as Visa, Mastercard, Paypal or commercial banks, eliminating time delays and transaction costs."

Previous attempts to reveal Nakamoto's identity have failed to deliver any concrete proof, though some believe that evidence points to cryptographic expert Nick Szabo. A five-month investigation by the author and financial writer Dominic Frisby concluded that Szabo is the only candidate capable of creating the world's most famous cryptocurrency.

Szabo has denied the claims to both Frisby privately and on Twitter publicly. Szabo's own privacy is closely protected, with very little information beyond his own blog and various academic involvements actually known. Whether or not Nakamoto is in fact Szabo, Chowdhry believes that the Nobel Prize nomination is unlikely to tempt the bitcoin's creator out of hiding.

"He will most likely not appear in person − and reveal his true identity given that he has chosen to remain anonymous all his life − to accept the award in Stockholm, Sweden in the formal ceremony in December," wrote Chowdhry. "I would be happy to go and accept the Prize on his behalf. What about the acceptance speech? That won't be any problem either. He can write his speech, digitally sign it and send it to me securely. I would, of course, rehearse and deliver it on his behalf at the Prize ceremony."
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:01:53 PM

Bitcoin inventor 'Satoshi Nakamoto' nominated for Nobel Prize in Economics  -  http://news.yahoo.com/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-nominated

The inventor of bitcoin has been nominated for the 2016 Nobel Prize in Economics, despite no one knowing who the person actually is. The pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto is recognised as the creator of the cryptocurrency but various attempts to unmask Nakamoto's identity have proved unsuccessful.

Nakamoto's nomination comes from UCLA Professor of Finance Bhagwan Chowdhry, who was invited by the Nobel Prize committee to nominate someone for the 2016 prize. The digital currency technology was first described in a 2008 paper published under Nakamoto's name, which detailed a "peer-to-peer electronic cash system".

Chowdhry described the invention of bitcoin as "nothing short of revolutionary" in a Huffington Post blog detailing his decision. Bitcoin's underlying block-chain technology was also cited for spawning major innovations in the FinTech space.

"The invention of bitcoin − a digital currency − is nothing short of revolutionary," Chowdhry wrote. "It offers many advantages over both physical and paper currencies. It is secure, relying on almost unbreakable cryptographic code, can be divided into millions of smaller sub-units, and can be transferred securely and nearly instantaneously from one person to any other person in the world with access to internet bypassing governments, central banks and financial intermediaries, such as Visa, Mastercard, Paypal or commercial banks, eliminating time delays and transaction costs."

Previous attempts to reveal Nakamoto's identity have failed to deliver any concrete proof, though some believe that evidence points to cryptographic expert Nick Szabo. A five-month investigation by the author and financial writer Dominic Frisby concluded that Szabo is the only candidate capable of creating the world's most famous cryptocurrency.

Szabo has denied the claims to both Frisby privately and on Twitter publicly. Szabo's own privacy is closely protected, with very little information beyond his own blog and various academic involvements actually known. Whether or not Nakamoto is in fact Szabo, Chowdhry believes that the Nobel Prize nomination is unlikely to tempt the bitcoin's creator out of hiding.

"He will most likely not appear in person − and reveal his true identity given that he has chosen to remain anonymous all his life − to accept the award in Stockholm, Sweden in the formal ceremony in December," wrote Chowdhry. "I would be happy to go and accept the Prize on his behalf. What about the acceptance speech? That won't be any problem either. He can write his speech, digitally sign it and send it to me securely. I would, of course, rehearse and deliver it on his behalf at the Prize ceremony."

I agree with every word of UCLA Professor of Finance Bhagwan Chowdhry.

If I were given the privilege to vote, I too, would nominate Satoshi Nakamoto for the 2016 Nobel Prize in Economics. The digital currency Satoshi invented is absolutely revolutionary. The DNotes team is dedicated to promote and protect the Digital Currency component of Satoshi's creation; and not limited to just the Blockchain technology like what the big banks are doing.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:30:11 PM

Excellent article Nick!

"...women not only outspend males in almost every capacity, but they dominate the small-business world and should their enthusiasm for digital currency broaden, cryptocurrencies could move up the ranks in the financial world."

DNotes plans in 2016 to reach out to women in small business is a brilliant move!  Wink

Bergman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:16:37 PM

I agree with every word of UCLA Professor of Finance Bhagwan Chowdhry.

If I were given the privilege to vote, I too, would nominate Satoshi Nakamoto for the 2016 Nobel Prize in Economics. The digital currency Satoshi invented is absolutely revolutionary. The DNotes team is dedicated to promote and protect the Digital Currency component of Satoshi's creation; and not limited to just the Blockchain technology like what the big banks are doing.

Great points by professor Chowdhry. Profound implications for all of humanity. Satoshi, representing the group of people involved in the project would have my vote as well. Kudos
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: