Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 08:44:54 PM

This is the last chance to enter cryptopia exchange voting, next week will cost 5 milion DOTs mininmun, just read it in chat now.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 08:55:48 PM

Just lot of time without nothing good to share ! Just now i find this multi android wallet UberPay wich is a fast way to have DNotes android wallet, because Wallet dev are adding lot of coins just now, is a good chance for DNotes can be used with

• Bitcoin
• Dogecoin
• Litecoin
• Peercoin
• Viacoin
• CanadaeCoin
• Dash
• Reddcoin
• NuBits
• NuShares
• Blackcoin
• Feathercoin
• Monacoin
• Neoscoin
• Namecoin
• Moneda BoliCoin (Bolivar) añadido
• Moneda OKCash añadido
• Moneda FAIRCoin añadido
• Moneda GCRCoin (Global Currency Reserve) añadido
• Bolivar Coin
• CryptoEscudo moneda
• StartCoin
• VCoin
• Moneda de BATA
• Moneda de DogecoinDark (DOGED)

Here is the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mygeopay.wallet&hl=es

I hate have coins any where out my control, what you think about this wallet is secure enought ? will be fiable ?

It doesn't say much here, is it brain wallet private key style with Electrum servers for sending?

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:02:17 PM

This is the last chance to enter cryptopia exchange voting, next week will cost 5 milion DOTs mininmun, just read it in chat now.

I sent over what BTC I had left to help the voting. Wasn't much, about $20 worth, so hopefully we can hold the top spot.
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 09:11:11 PM

I sent over what BTC I had left to help the voting. Wasn't much, about $20 worth, so hopefully we can hold the top spot.

This weeks voting round will be the last voting round under the current voting structure, we will be changing the way that voting works:

Voting rounds will now be once monthly, instead of weekly.

Only one coin will be added at the end of each round, the coin with the most user votes.

User votes will be cleared after each round.

Coins will still be able to accumulate DOT votes (Now separate from user votes), but will only be added once they've hit 5,000,000 DOT.

It doesn't say much here, is it brain wallet private key style with Electrum servers for sending?

Yeah i dont know about  Undecided
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:07:04 PM

Can I be honest here?

I read a lot about how DNOTES could theoretically do xyz in some idealized future when crypto runs the world. But nothing about what the technology development of DNOTES is realistically doing right now. What is the development roadmap? What will DNOTES aim to technically achieve in the next 3-6-12 months to make this future a possibility?

I'm talking actual code and releases and shipping solutions, not making press releases, going to expos and having one lily garden center accepting it.

I feel like this thread is 99% smooth talking the talk (of which 75% is either about the DCEBrief website or some random news articles about Bitcoin) and 1% walking any kind of progress walk for the currency itself.

Resassure me here that we're not just stumbling around in some blind circlejerk, posting empty news articles about vague economics and an imaginary future to distract ourselves from the apparent lack of any genuine productized technical direction and progress.

Tell me something real that's going on with DNOTES the cryptocurrency as a technology platform, not just journalism and fluff.  

Hi Mochilles, appreciate the honesty and in a way I'm glad you posted, though it could have been more polite. We are working very hard on what we have built and proud of it. Our core mission right now is to build the infrastructure required for this company and the currency, and we are not working on leading edge technology at this time. What we have built is practical for the purposes of growing a global supplemental digital currency, and is not theoretical. We have put a lot of time, effort, and money into what we have built. Alan has clearly stated the "three distinct components of this cryptocurrency revolution" in our latest press release and we have made it very clear we are focusing on the currency and the business that will drive that currency. http://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launch-in-2016-to-integrate-the-currency-payment-system-and-blockchain/

The discussions that happen on here spark ideas. Agreeing or disagreeing here or behind the scenes are where ideas are born and things happen. I have always been taught you need to walk before you run. I would much rather the team walk through this than to run blindly hoping they are running in the right direction. Please stay the course and walk through this like you should walk through life. When you start running is when I look for who or what is chasing you and why.  It is like putting a puzzle together, you do it one piece at a time. It is like getting dressed you put your undies on before your pants. It is like baking you have to have all the ingredients before you can bake a cake. You get the picture.

Timing is everything. We have our strategy mapped out and are following it. Everything has a priority. We focus the majority of our resources on what matters the most at the time, and right now, it ain't tech.

Smokey
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:04:51 PM

Started reaching out to potential influential guest posters for DCEBrief, for the mutual benefit of promoting DCEBrief as well as the individual. if you have anyone in mind that you would like to hear from or feel like would be a good fit, let me know.

Also, plan to have a section dedicated to guest authors, much like the existing list of authors.

Starting tomorrow, Bitcoin.com is having the largest "Ask Me Anything" all-star event ever, on their new forum.  They have a very impressive list of guests, some of which may be great guest posters for DCEBrief.  There is a new guest everyday and it looks like it may go till Christmas.

"all star cast of players in the Bitcoin ecosystem to do Q&A sessions on forum.bitcoin.com"  - https://forum.bitcoin.com/announces/bitcoin-com-ama-event-full-schedule-t1665.html

The Bitcoin.com Forum’s All-Star AMA Event  - https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-com-forums-star-ama-event/

Thoughts on this anyone??

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:03:55 AM

Started reaching out to potential influential guest posters for DCEBrief, for the mutual benefit of promoting DCEBrief as well as the individual. if you have anyone in mind that you would like to hear from or feel like would be a good fit, let me know.

Also, plan to have a section dedicated to guest authors, much like the existing list of authors.

Starting tomorrow, Bitcoin.com is having the largest "Ask Me Anything" all-star event ever, on their new forum.  They have a very impressive list of guests, some of which may be great guest posters for DCEBrief.  There is a new guest everyday and it looks like it may go till Christmas.

"all star cast of players in the Bitcoin ecosystem to do Q&A sessions on forum.bitcoin.com"  - https://forum.bitcoin.com/announces/bitcoin-com-ama-event-full-schedule-t1665.html

The Bitcoin.com Forum’s All-Star AMA Event  - https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-com-forums-star-ama-event/

Impressive guest list and a great idea, especially when a lot of Bitcoin ventures are rebranding, away from "Bitcoin" to Blockchain or Cryptocurrency by association. VC funding for "Bitcoin" seems to be drying up too. Our industry is still at its infancy. Any market development is good for all of us.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:22:31 AM

I don't know about everyone else, but something that really interests me is the future of cryptocurrency in space. Imagine being able to make secure payments to the furthest reaches of our solar system, utilizing satellite nodes orbiting every planet.

We'll be able to extract rare resources, and send them back to earth. Seamlessly exchanging them for Digital currency, which workers on other planets can either save or spend. They would likely purchase goods collectively, to save money on shipping and handling. Right now it takes 130 days for a high speed transport vessel to reach Mars, but the time will obviously decrease as our technology improves; Making a solar system wide economy completely possible.

I know this sounds like something out of a science fiction movie, but it isn't as far off as you may think...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoins-space-bitsat-protect-bitcoins-future-orbit/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 12:33:25 AM

Starting tomorrow, Bitcoin.com is having the largest "Ask Me Anything" all-star event ever, on their new forum.  They have a very impressive list of guests, some of which may be great guest posters for DCEBrief.  There is a new guest everyday and it looks like it may go till Christmas.

"all star cast of players in the Bitcoin ecosystem to do Q&A sessions on forum.bitcoin.com"  - https://forum.bitcoin.com/announces/bitcoin-com-ama-event-full-schedule-t1665.html

The Bitcoin.com Forum’s All-Star AMA Event  - https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-com-forums-star-ama-event/

Impressive guest list and a great idea, especially when a lot of Bitcoin ventures are rebranding, away from "Bitcoin" to Blockchain or Cryptocurrency by association. VC funding for "Bitcoin" seems to be drying up too. Our industry is still at its infancy. Any market development is good for all of us.

Oops, unable to connect to the site. Sounds like a great idea though.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 12:39:40 AM

I don't know about everyone else, but something that really interests me is the future of cryptocurrency in space. Imagine being able to make secure payments to the furthest reaches of our solar system, utilizing satellite nodes orbiting every planet.

We'll be able to extract rare resources, and send them back to earth. Seamlessly exchanging them for Digital currency, which workers on other planets can either save or spend. They would likely purchase goods collectively, to save money on shipping and handling. Right now it takes 130 days for a high speed transport vessel to reach Mars, but the time will obviously decrease as our technology improves; Making a solar system wide economy completely possible.

I know this sounds like something out of a science fiction movie, but it isn't as far off as you may think...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoins-space-bitsat-protect-bitcoins-future-orbit/

You're among open minded friends here CryptoBroker. What I found interesting is having nodes in space on the Bitsat system, and the potential benefits and security. Digital currency has no borders or boundaries, if we can go there, so can digital currency, and it might even go places we cannot one day. Very interesting share.

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 01:31:08 AM

Wow we are in first position DOT votes, Good apport, i donate 20 k DOT also to make number round

in 6 hours see how that finish
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 01:35:13 AM

Wow we are in first position DOT votes, Good apport, i donate 20 k DOT also to make number round

in 6 hours see how that finish

Excellent! Thank you guys.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:54:08 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 02:14:46 AM by Dyna

You're among open minded friends here CryptoBroker. What I found interesting is having nodes in space on the Bitsat system, and the potential benefits and security. Digital currency has no borders or boundaries, if we can go there, so can digital currency, and it might even go places we cannot one day. Very interesting share.

Interesting! I just edited my book to reflect that possibility:

Your business, on the other hand, is an open system. It is dynamic, constantly interacting with other systems, or sub-systems; both internally and externally anywhere worldwide and perhaps even with our settlers on Mars one day!”  

Ha, ha. That was just a joke. I am getting bored trying to work on my book all day. It is finally shaping up nicely.

Why the Book?

This is an inspirational book for small business owners, including women small business owners. For the first time I am sharing, in a book format, my winning strategies on how to be the best in class and why everything matters.

It is not so much the end result that you are able to accomplish but your very best efforts in doing everything possible to accomplish the best level of achievement within your reach. If you missed the target, you would have at least aimed your shot at the right direction and ended up close in the neighborhood. Unless you give up prematurely, you will continue to horn in your skill, improving your chances of hitting your target or ending up closer to it eventually. ………

Everything is inter-related. A poor performance in one function is not isolated to that function. It degrades performance everywhere else. Thus weakness in certain areas not only keeps the individual score on that function down, it brings down the final score in other areas. Thus, overall business performance suffers due to the confounding of two effects. Each part of the system helps or hurts other systems………………

Our 2016 roadmap includes aggressively promoting a total package of CRISP for Retirement, CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits and the book to small business owners, including women small business owners. This will be a major campaign involving third party support and other partnership. Expect a big push to develop our own e-commerce site and global payment networks and other ventures to be launched at the later part of 2016. Developing the right technologies and launching them at the right time are all winning strategies. That is our pathway to deploy DNotes as the medium of exchange.

grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:55:06 AM

Oops, unable to connect to the site. Sounds like a great idea though.

That is indeed a great thing. Nice to be able to get dialog like this happening.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:27:17 AM

Your business, on the other hand, is an open system. It is dynamic, constantly interacting with other systems, or sub-systems; both internally and externally anywhere worldwide and perhaps even with our settlers on Mars one day!”  

Ha, ha. That was just a joke. I am getting bored trying to work on my book all day. It is finally shaping up nicely.

Why the Book?

This is an inspirational book for small business owners, including women small business owners. For the first time I am sharing, in a book format, my winning strategies on how to be the best in class and why everything matters.

It is not so much the end result that you are able to accomplish but your very best efforts in doing everything possible to accomplish the best level of achievement within your reach. If you missed the target, you would have at least aimed your shot at the right direction and ended up close in the neighborhood. Unless you give up prematurely, you will continue to horn in your skill, improving your chances of hitting your target or ending up closer to it eventually. ………

Everything is inter-related. A poor performance in one function is not isolated to that function. It degrades performance everywhere else. Thus weakness in certain areas not only keeps the individual score on that function down, it brings down the final score in other areas. Thus, overall business performance suffers due to the confounding of two effects. Each part of the system helps or hurts other systems………………

Our 2016 roadmap includes aggressively promoting a total package of CRISP for Retirement, CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits and the book to small business owners, including women small business owners. This will be a major campaign involving third party support and other partnership. Expect a big push to develop our own e-commerce site and global payment networks and other ventures to be launched at the later part of 2016. Developing the right technologies and launching them at the right time are all winning strategies. That is our pathway to deploy DNotes as the medium of exchange.

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of your book. I trust you'll be accepting DNotes?
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:37:02 AM

Why the Book?

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of your book. I trust you'll be accepting DNotes?

Thanks, that is the plan. I also plan to have a chapter using DNotes as a use case on a number of strategies and business philosophies discussed in the book and a chapter on using digital currency as a competitive edge. I am passionately committed to help as many people as I can.

Small business formation has dropped from almost 600,000 to about 400,000 per year today with 470,000 closing down at current annual rate. It is a sad fact that many business owners are struggling to keep their business alive while being in poverty themselves. As a small business consultant for a number of years I was often amazed that majority of struggling small business owners pay a huge amount in using high interest credit cards on top of high merchant fees and charge backs. DNotes could make a significant difference. Taking our time to build a trusted brand and a solid foundation are essential before executing our next phase.
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:18:49 AM

Why the Book?

Thanks, that is the plan. I also plan to have a chapter using DNotes as a use case on a number of strategies and business philosophies discussed in the book and a chapter on using digital currency as a competitive edge. I am passionately committed to help as many people as I can.

Small business formation has dropped from almost 600,000 to about 400,000 per year today with 470,000 closing down at current annual rate. It is a sad fact that many business owners are struggling to keep their business alive while being in poverty themselves. As a small business consultant for a number of years I was often amazed that majority of struggling small business owners pay a huge amount in using high interest credit cards on top of high merchant fees and charge backs. DNotes could make a significant difference. Taking our time to build a trusted brand and a solid foundation are essential before executing our next phase.

Small businesses pay higher merchant fees because of lower volumn. The larger the company the better the rate... that is a fact.  Ever wonder why when they are quoting a price as to the annual volumn that you will do as a small business?  It is because they make sure you are paying a higher rate when they quote you for low volumn. The more you run through their system the better the rate. Now how is that fair to the small business? Answer: It is not!
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 02:48:33 PM by infovortice2013

Yeah DNotes is IN !!  Grin --- DOT vote winner(s): AuroraCoin(AUR) & DNotes Coin(NOTE)

In this week maybe see DNotes listed, and later comes the pool, block explorer, etc,,

Wow really we save a lot, we win with 450k DOT votes last time i see, and for future coins to enter with DOT votes need 5000k DOT. Thanks for help. Im really happy have DNotes in Cryptopia, its very young and special place.

Come in to dig or just trade https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ they are running crazy reward system, just mining can make a nice portfolio of a lot of coins thanks to rewards. haha soon can dig DNotes there. really next to perfection  Cheesy
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 02:49:31 PM

Yeah DNotes is IN !!  Grin --- DOT vote winner(s): AuroraCoin(AUR) & DNotes Coin(NOTE)

In this week maybe see DNotes listed, and later comes the pool, block explorer, etc,,

Wow really we save a lot, we win with 450k DOT votes last time i see, and for future coins to enter with DOT votes need 5000k DOT. Thanks for help. Im really happy have DNotes in Cryptopia, its very young and special place.

Come in to dig or just trade https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ they are running crazy reward system, just mining can make a nice portfolio of a lot of coins thanks to rewards. haha soon can dig DNotes there.

Great! They appear to be pretty popular in New Zealand and Venezuela and offer a variety of tools (Mining, Explorer, Arbitrage Comparison, Exchange, Among other Coin Info). They also have a fairly large mining network.

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:09:46 PM

yeah is really confortable have 15 pools scrypt (all algos) to assure good coins production searching low difficult coins. just copy paste pool address in cgminer.

Mining Center is BIG , just now are moving on server so a lot are stopped, and are ending coding multipool and pos pool to start promotionating hard the site.

the crazy is that while you mining if you do last share or block, you enter in a reward lotto of 0.01% minimun of everycoin that want to be promotionated like this, just must donate coins to reward vault.

you have crazy trollbox too, where you can tip coins to users

And exchange, blockexplorers, marketplace, voting web, and Aarbitraje can see easy the price of a coin in 5 or 6 exchanges.

all run ontop blockchain, so can make auditions i think.

Its really confortable have too much services and coins info in same place.

Also anyone can buy Shares of the company for 2 milions DOT all legal, remain about 2k shares to sell, can by owner of  a piece of the site.

also have his own Forum platform https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/396 en español https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/395
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: