Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
KC

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:44:21 AM

Can I be honest here?

I read a lot about how DNOTES could theoretically do xyz in some idealized future when crypto runs the world. But nothing about what the technology development of DNOTES is realistically doing right now. What is the development roadmap? What will DNOTES aim to technically achieve in the next 3-6-12 months to make this future a possibility?

I'm talking actual code and releases and shipping solutions, not making press releases, going to expos and having one lily garden center accepting it.

I feel like this thread is 99% smooth talking the talk (of which 75% is either about the DCEBrief website or some random news articles about Bitcoin) and 1% walking any kind of progress walk for the currency itself.

Resassure me here that we're not just stumbling around in some blind circlejerk, posting empty news articles about vague economics and an imaginary future to distract ourselves from the apparent lack of any genuine productized technical direction and progress.

Tell me something real that's going on with DNOTES the cryptocurrency as a technology platform, not just journalism and fluff.  

Hi Mochilles, appreciate the honesty and in a way I'm glad you posted, though it could have been more polite. We are working very hard on what we have built and proud of it. Our core mission right now is to build the infrastructure required for this company and the currency, and we are not working on leading edge technology at this time. What we have built is practical for the purposes of growing a global supplemental digital currency, and is not theoretical. We have put a lot of time, effort, and money into what we have built. Alan has clearly stated the "three distinct components of this cryptocurrency revolution" in our latest press release and we have made it very clear we are focusing on the currency and the business that will drive that currency. http://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launch-in-2016-to-integrate-the-currency-payment-system-and-blockchain/

The discussions that happen on here spark ideas. Agreeing or disagreeing here or behind the scenes are where ideas are born and things happen. I have always been taught you need to walk before you run. I would much rather the team walk through this than to run blindly hoping they are running in the right direction. Please stay the course and walk through this like you should walk through life. When you start running is when I look for who or what is chasing you and why.  It is like putting a puzzle together, you do it one piece at a time. It is like getting dressed you put your undies on before your pants. It is like baking you have to have all the ingredients before you can bake a cake. You get the picture.

"It is like getting dressed you put your undies on before your pants"

Unless, of course, you're Superman...
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:04:00 AM

Can I be honest here?

I read a lot about how DNOTES could theoretically do xyz in some idealized future when crypto runs the world. But nothing about what the technology development of DNOTES is realistically doing right now. What is the development roadmap? What will DNOTES aim to technically achieve in the next 3-6-12 months to make this future a possibility?

I'm talking actual code and releases and shipping solutions, not making press releases, going to expos and having one lily garden center accepting it.

I feel like this thread is 99% smooth talking the talk (of which 75% is either about the DCEBrief website or some random news articles about Bitcoin) and 1% walking any kind of progress walk for the currency itself.

Resassure me here that we're not just stumbling around in some blind circlejerk, posting empty news articles about vague economics and an imaginary future to distract ourselves from the apparent lack of any genuine productized technical direction and progress.

Tell me something real that's going on with DNOTES the cryptocurrency as a technology platform, not just journalism and fluff. 

Hi Mochilles,

I have to be honest as well. I haven't read much here that comports with what your first sentence suggests. I don't see anyone here really talking about some sort of Utopian existence where "crypto runs the world." Instead, I see a great deal of conversation about how crypto can serve the world by meeting certain needs that are currently left unfulfilled by existing monetary schemes. Is there idealism here? Of course. There are few people willing to invest this level of time or effort into any enterprise that fails to inspire at least a certain level of idealism. However, there is a marked difference between being reasonably idealistic and succumbing to a Pollyannish worldview. I see little of the latter.

The main disconnect I see in your post is the emphasis on just the technology, and I can understand that. The technology is a common focus for many who are interested in crypto. Still, that techno-centric emphasis often misses the mark when it comes to the long-term importance of the technology itself. Yes, technological innovations are critical, but is it not equally critical that those innovations actually serve a purpose? While DNotes is presently playing its cards close to the vest where specific technology plans are concerned, that does not mean that discussions about how the currency can potentially benefit people are in any way a "circlejerk" (I do have to give you credit for using colorful, though somewhat cringe-worthy, imagery).

Finally, I have to take issue with the use of the words "imaginary future" since the context in which you used them presumes that none of what is envisioned is actually realistic. What people like Alan Yong envision is not an imaginary future that cannot come to pass. It is instead an imagined future, and one that is eminently attainable. However, technology alone will not miraculously get us to that future, any more than the invention of the automobile automatically increased the mobility of human beings. To provide its intended benefits, technology must first be accepted and used.

What is easy to miss is that DNotes is currently and quite publicly focused on the people side of the human-tech connection. That doesn't mean that the technology is irrelevant or even just an afterthought. It is merely a reflection of the founders' unrelenting focus on how this technology can benefit people, and the steps needed to bring those potential benefits to fruition. The technology is but part of the story - and where mass acceptance and adoption are concerned, probably the least important part of the tale. As impressive as the technology that powers the internet might be, I think our appreciation of its value would be more than a little diminished were just a small portion of the population using it.

None of that is to suggest, however, that your concerns about the technology are unimportant. Those are all legitimate questions for anyone who is focused entirely on the technical aspects of crypto - though they could probably have been framed in a somewhat less condescending manner. Still, it is important to remember that the conversation you see here tends to revolve around long-term goals and potential precisely because the people involved in the conversation are interested in DNOTES' long-term vision, and in the real benefits that such a vision can provide for the world once it is fully achieved.

Good questions, though.

Thank you KC. You made many excellent points. I hope we all learned a few things from this incident.

TeeGee, you are an amazing friend. Your deep understanding of DNotes and our industry is impressive.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 02:07:42 PM

Blockchain Weekly Recap 10-31-2015

Microsoft Adds Blockchain Access for Enterprise Users.
Dash Announces Evolution.
Colu Announces Partnership with Deloitte.
The Blockchain Meets Your Car.
BitUnit Foundation to Hold Blockchain Conference in Ghana.
Nasdaq Reveals First Six Linq Clients.
Blockchain Dominates Bitcoin Conversation at Money 20/20.

http://dcebrief.com/blockchain-weekly-recap-10-31-2015/

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:48:16 PM

Happy Halloween all!

hAPPY Halloween to all our DNOTES TEAM and FAMILY..
I also agree with the deep conversation above that technology cannot be appreciate din it's full potential unless it is applied to the Masses and they benefit by it. Military technology is around 40-5o years ahead of Civilian tech which is really detrimental to Mankind so it is up to those who have good intentions, like the DNOTES TEAM to help bring technology to the wider populations and for the common good.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MarriedWithChildren

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:28:46 PM

Happy Halloween DNotes friends!

I don't know how to give out DNotes to the trick or treaters, but I will get some help and do it next year, I promise.  Thanks for the tips on Cryptomoms.

I know there are people here that work REALLY hard so everyone will be rewarded and I just wanted to say thanks.  Please keep doing what you are doing, because even non-techo me can tell it's the right thing to do.

You guys rock!!  Cool

MWC
matatyau-cohen

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:03:09 PM

Happy Halloween to all: DNotes community and dear friends. Soon I'll buy more DNOTES as an investment and expression of my faith and trust in this community and the leading team. I'm sure that a great future is expected to this community and for DNOTES as a trusted and popular coin

Can I be honest here?

Hi Mochilles,

I have to be honest as well. I haven't read much here that comports with what your first sentence suggests. I don't see anyone here really talking about some sort of Utopian existence where "crypto runs the world." Instead, I see a great deal of conversation about how crypto can serve the world by meeting certain needs that are currently left unfulfilled by existing monetary schemes. Is there idealism here? Of course. There are few people willing to invest this level of time or effort into any enterprise that fails to inspire at least a certain level of idealism. However, there is a marked difference between being reasonably idealistic and succumbing to a Pollyannish worldview. I see little of the latter.

The main disconnect I see in your post is the emphasis on just the technology, and I can understand that. The technology is a common focus for many who are interested in crypto. Still, that techno-centric emphasis often misses the mark when it comes to the long-term importance of the technology itself. Yes, technological innovations are critical, but is it not equally critical that those innovations actually serve a purpose? While DNotes is presently playing its cards close to the vest where specific technology plans are concerned, that does not mean that discussions about how the currency can potentially benefit people are in any way a "circlejerk" (I do have to give you credit for using colorful, though somewhat cringe-worthy, imagery).

Finally, I have to take issue with the use of the words "imaginary future" since the context in which you used them presumes that none of what is envisioned is actually realistic. What people like Alan Yong envision is not an imaginary future that cannot come to pass. It is instead an imagined future, and one that is eminently attainable. However, technology alone will not miraculously get us to that future, any more than the invention of the automobile automatically increased the mobility of human beings. To provide its intended benefits, technology must first be accepted and used.

What is easy to miss is that DNotes is currently and quite publicly focused on the people side of the human-tech connection. That doesn't mean that the technology is irrelevant or even just an afterthought. It is merely a reflection of the founders' unrelenting focus on how this technology can benefit people, and the steps needed to bring those potential benefits to fruition. The technology is but part of the story - and where mass acceptance and adoption are concerned, probably the least important part of the tale. As impressive as the technology that powers the internet might be, I think our appreciation of its value would be more than a little diminished were just a small portion of the population using it.

None of that is to suggest, however, that your concerns about the technology are unimportant. Those are all legitimate questions for anyone who is focused entirely on the technical aspects of crypto - though they could probably have been framed in a somewhat less condescending manner. Still, it is important to remember that the conversation you see here tends to revolve around long-term goals and potential precisely because the people involved in the conversation are interested in DNOTES' long-term vision, and in the real benefits that such a vision can provide for the world once it is fully achieved.

Good questions, though.

Thank you KC. You made many excellent points. I hope we all learned a few things from this incident.

TeeGee, you are an amazing friend. Your deep understanding of DNotes and our industry is impressive.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 05:02:15 PM

Thank you for the kind words and support Qiwoman, MWC, and Mati! DNotes philosophy relies heavily on the concept that in order to become successful it must be mutually beneficial to all.

Also, ran across this article (http://forklog.net/comparison-between-proof-of-work-proof-of-stake/) today on forklog comparing POS and POW algorithms in relation to security. Very interesting read. When POS really started to take off, we recognized the benefits but also the downfalls and how they would impact our long term strategy. Ultimately deciding POW is, at the time, the best for DNotes, but who knows what the future may hold.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:11:02 PM

Nick Marinoff, a good friend of ours just joined our team of DCEBrief writers and contributed his first article regarding Student Debt. I thought you might be interested in the following comments. As you may know, serving students is part of our global mission. Here is just another reason why it a worthy mission and how DNotes strive to become a viable medium of exchange one day.

Quote From: Dr. Quincy Chen 10-29-2015
Managing Director in PetroOverseas Group Corporation; Co-founder of Sinostan Consortium and Thinkingtank

Foreign students with F1 visa can not work outside college campus in USA, for example. But now they can work online to make digital currency money used to pay for tuition and expense.

Quote From Alan Yong, Today:

Dr. Chen, that is an excellent point. I have not thought of it that way. Foreign students with F1 student visa are not allowed to work off campus during their first academic year. However, they may work on campus, with limited opportunities and, often, lower pay. Technically, they can seek off-campus employment after the first academic year if they can find the right job and a friendly employer to qualify the student as part of a “practical training” program. It can be quite challenging. I have gone down that route before.

Participating in digital currency can be the best option for F1 students in this kind of situation. They can accept gainful employment anywhere worldwide, earning digital currency to help pay for their studies, or reduce the burden of student debt.

CAN DIGITAL CURRENCY HELP WITH STUDENT DEBT?

Author: Nick Marinoff
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/can-digital-currency-help-student-debt-nick-marinoff

How bad is the student debt crisis?

At the present time, the average student owes approximately $35K upon graduation. The U.S. holds nearly $1.3 trillion in student loan debt, and considering the rising costs of education, that number is expected to steadily grow over time.

Despite these statistics, only about one-third of working Americans possess bachelor’s degrees. Many look at student loans and ask, “Have banks and other lenders failed us?” Common financial institutions can charge excessively high interest rates to students and regularly steer those rates north. They can also collect late fees whenever students fall into default (which can be quite often), warranting further monies in their secret stashes. Maybe banks haven’t “failed us” per se, but you can bet that by the time a student loan has been paid off, the person in question has given far more than what they originally qualified for.

The nation needs help, and many are wondering if there’s room for digital currency to get behind the wheel and take us in a different direction. Digital currency is big, but it isn’t “Internet big.” Despite its potential and ability to aid unbanked nations, many still prefer the traditionalism behind fiat money, probably due to lack of knowledge or interest.

We’ve all heard the old saying, “Children are the future.” Putting this into perspective, the children of later generations are likely to be the future students of modern-day universities. Therefore, it’s important to train them on the ways of the future, and some of those ways stem from digital currency.

It’s been a slow period of integration, but several businesses, stores and establishments are now enforcing methods of accepting bitcoin and relying on its respective technology. Who would have ever thought you could treat yourself at a nearby restaurant and when the check arrives, you pay with some 1’s and 0’s?

It’s time to not only teach students about digital currency, but work to develop their appreciation for it, and a rewards program just might be the tool we need. Why not offer students the chance to earn bitcoin through school programs? Think about it. Free money for anyone on a path of study… What student wouldn’t want to partake? It’s the same as a scholarship. The University of Washington recently caught wind of the growing trend and brought a bitcoin ATM to its campus in October of last year. Prior, MIT made headlines by establishing the Bitcoin Project and offering $100 in bitcoin to over 4,000 undergrads. Nothing wrong with a little extra textbook money…

Bitcoin alternative DNotes and creator Alan Yong has begun what is known asCRISP (Cryptocurrency Investment Saving Plan). The program allows schools and respective students to sign up for apportion codes which in turn allow them to receive up to 500 free DNotes. Granted the stability of the currency, Yong explains that the potentially high returns offered through DNotes could help students save and receive more over time, thus giving student loans a less-intimidating presence.

Bitcoin and related currencies are here to stay, and the future is being delivered to us now. Offering virtual money to students as a potential reward gives them the chance to further understand what will likely be the primary payment methods 20 to 30 years from now. For the time being, extra money in students’ pockets can help to alleviate some of their ongoing expenses, thus giving the country a chance to bring its debt figures to a halt and discover a much-needed step in what is sure to be a long and arduous war against a growing financial monster.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:18:08 PM

Thank you for the kind words and support Qiwoman, MWC, and Mati! DNotes philosophy relies heavily on the concept that in order to become successful it must be mutually beneficial to all.

Also, ran across this article (http://forklog.net/comparison-between-proof-of-work-proof-of-stake/) today on forklog comparing POS and POW algorithms in relation to security. Very interesting read. When POS really started to take off, we recognized the benefits but also the downfalls and how they would impact our long term strategy. Ultimately deciding POW is, at the time, the best for DNotes, but who knows what the future may hold.

Excellent article. Very well written. POS was very interesting until we evaluated potential risk factors and the need for technical support. POS has generated a lot of bad user experience. This article laid out potential nightmare, at least in theory, I did not even think off. Scary!

Happy Halloween to you all!
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:01:22 PM

Happy Halloween everyone!

To all the DNotes kids - Go easy on the candy!

To all the grown ups - Lay off the "pumpkin juice"! Grin

Have a safe night everyone!!

Smiley Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:01:27 PM

Excellent article. Very well written. POS was very interesting until we evaluated potential risk factors and the need for technical support. POS has generated a lot of bad user experience. This article laid out potential nightmare, at least in theory, I did not even think off. Scary!

Happy Halloween to you all!

+1 That article makes a lot of great points. Some of the forum threads for the POS coins were littered with pages upon pages of problems and fighting, so I'm glad you decided against it at the time, that could have been a fiasco.

Ditto, happy halloween all.
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:05:56 AM

Yes, a very interesting article. I personally like POS above POW due to specific reasons, but for the most security a hybrid of the two is the best.

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 12:41:03 PM

25,000 DNotes DCEBrief Social Contest.

10 DNotes for each social action up to 10,000 DNotes total payout.

Each social action also counts as an entry toward the following prizes:
  • 1 5,000 DNotes randomly selected winner.
  • 5 1,000 DNotes prizes for the top 5 sharers.
  • 5 1,000 DNotes randomly selected winners.

Rules:
- Email contest@dcebrief.com with your entries including a link to your social profiles and DNotes address by 11/20/2015.
- You may send all of your entries in one email or send an email as you each time you share an article.
- You may only share each article once per social media account.
- Creating additional social media accounts to gain more entries into the contest is strictly prohibited.
- Posting entries here in the forum will disqualify your entries from the contest, and is against the rules of this forum, please be sure to email your entries to contest@dcebrief.com.

Note: You may share any number of our articles, each share counts for the DNotes award and the prizes.

All entries paid for this week. Up to 543 entries.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 12:52:47 PM

Digital Currency Weekly Recap 11-1-2015

IOTA: Digital Currency without the Blockchain?
Russia Continues Hard Line on Digital Currency.
AIFMRM Warns Crypto Risks Rest with Users.
EBay to Adopt Crypto?
DCEBrief Welcomes New Contributor Nick Marinoff.

http://dcebrief.com/digital-currency-weekly-recap-11-1-2015/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:16:58 PM

Digital Currency Weekly Recap 11-1-2015

IOTA: Digital Currency without the Blockchain?
Russia Continues Hard Line on Digital Currency.
AIFMRM Warns Crypto Risks Rest with Users.
EBay to Adopt Crypto?
DCEBrief Welcomes New Contributor Nick Marinoff.

http://dcebrief.com/digital-currency-weekly-recap-11-1-2015/

Excellent, work. That is Executive Briefing at its best.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 03:22:06 PM

Yes, a very interesting article. I personally like POS above POW due to specific reasons, but for the most security a hybrid of the two is the best.

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!

The POS system does have advantages in mining and distribution, making the mining process widely available to anyone with a computer. Which we would love to have for DNotes supporters.

I think you are correct, looking at the current landscape, a hybrid solution is very intriguing. Do you know of any coins currently utilizing a good hybrid solution offering both a decent stake and decent POW mining reward?

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 03:42:12 PM

Hi, happy halloween for all ! yeah this is my preffered solution too, stake in android for holders (wich is very similar to retirement plans) and pow x11 algo for miners

i left a list with some coins POW/POS format:

here some coins using that system

Bitcoinfast (BCF)                      cryptopia pool pow/pos 25% per year

CryptoClub (CCB)                      cryptopia pool pow/pos 5% per year

Cetuscoin (CETI)                         cryptopia pool  pow/pos 10% per year starting at (525600 when pow ends)

CloudCoin (CDC)                         cryptopia pool pow/pos unknown pos reward

Diamond (DMD)                           cryptopia pool  pow/pos 50% per year

Deutsche eMark (DEM)                sha256d pow pos  541373 blk cid 120  55 coins per block

EmerCoin (EMC)                            sha256d pow /pos  6% per year    cid 102    reward changes per block

ImperialCoin (IPC)                         neoscrypt/pos  25coin reward   156741blk  cid 74 1000coins per blk

Influxcoin (INFX)                            x11/pos       7159blk  cid 193 50 block reward   pos 3% per year   

MetalMusicCoin (MTLMC)           cryptopia pool pow/pos 25% per year

MedicCoin (MDC)                          cryptopia pool pow/pos 50% per year

NineElevenTruthCoin (NTC)         cryptopia pool pow/pos 110% per year

PeerCoin (PPC)                       SHA256D PoW/PoS Hybrid 198121blk cid 177 block reward changes its 74.1-74.6 up and down

Quitdough (QUIT)                cryptopia pool pow/pos 15% per year

XtraCoin (CX)                    sha256/pos  pow 1cx per block cid 131  pos 23% interest per year

WeAreSatoshi (WSX        cryptopia pool pow/pos 5% first 3 months then 1% per month til end of year then 3 % per year

***please come to https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting   and free vote daily for DNotes, its going to be the biggest mining center in Crypto space. ***
SimpleIn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:53:21 PM

Hi, happy halloween for all ! yeah this is my preffered solution too, stake in android for holders (wich is very similar to retirement plans) and pow x11 algo for miners

Cetuscoin (CETI)                         cryptopia pool  pow/pos 10% per year starting at (525600 when pow ends)

CloudCoin (CDC)                         cryptopia pool pow/pos unknown pos reward

Deutsche eMark (DEM)                sha256d pow pos  541373 blk cid 120  55 coins per block

EmerCoin (EMC)                            sha256d pow /pos  6% per year    cid 102    reward changes per block

ImperialCoin (IPC)                         neoscrypt/pos  25coin reward   156741blk  cid 74 1000coins per blk

Influxcoin (INFX)                            x11/pos       7159blk  cid 193 50 block reward   pos 3% per year   

PeerCoin (PPC)                       SHA256D PoW/PoS Hybrid 198121blk cid 177 block reward changes its 74.1-74.6 up and down

XtraCoin (CX)                    sha256/pos  pow 1cx per block cid 131  pos 23% interest per year

WeAreSatoshi (WSX        cryptopia pool pow/pos 5% first 3 months then 1% per month til end of year then 3 % per year

***please come to https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting   and free vote daily for DNotes, its going to be the biggest mining center in Crypto space. ***

Already voted
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 04:48:08 PM

Already voted

Thanks, good to see you infovortice. Welcome to the DNotes thread SimpleIn!

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 08:39:10 PM

Just lot of time without nothing good to share ! Just now i find this multi android wallet UberPay wich is a fast way to have DNotes android wallet, because Wallet dev are adding lot of coins just now, is a good chance for DNotes can be used with

• Bitcoin
• Dogecoin
• Litecoin
• Peercoin
• Viacoin
• CanadaeCoin
• Dash
• Reddcoin
• NuBits
• NuShares
• Blackcoin
• Feathercoin
• Monacoin
• Neoscoin
• Namecoin
• Moneda BoliCoin (Bolivar) añadido
• Moneda OKCash añadido
• Moneda FAIRCoin añadido
• Moneda GCRCoin (Global Currency Reserve) añadido
• Bolivar Coin
• CryptoEscudo moneda
• StartCoin
• VCoin
• Moneda de BATA
• Moneda de DogecoinDark (DOGED)

Here is the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mygeopay.wallet&hl=es

I hate have coins any where out my control, what you think about this wallet is secure enought ? will be fiable ?

Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: