Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I cannot buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it's.
To register the wallet NEM takes 5 minutes. What is the difficulty? I guess you just do not want ALT tokens. You are worse, the exchange will have a different price))

There is no exchange yet for ATL tokens because they are currently on Pre-sale stage and you can only purchase ATL token on the official website. here it is --> https://www.atlantico-network.io/
They haven't reach the soft cap yet but soon if they deliver a good project on time then exchanger will contact them.  Pre sale is still live so you can buy more if you can do som

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

When you guys are planning to come onto exchanges?
For now there is no further announcement for the date of availability of ATL token in exchanges. But, the distribution of token is on Oct 31. Just stay tuned for the updates.
Yes you are right but for sure ATL will be listed on top exchanges because of their amazing projects and because it has a real use which will be a profitable in exchanges out there because a lot of people for sure gonna trade this one.

I don't mind if ATL is listed on any exchange or not after the ICO as long as they deliver the product because it will be a great fortune for everyone to have a better access in healthcare system. I wish that they also release a beta version of the platform during the token sale.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:50:35 AM

list your coin
https://raisex.io

kindly join their telegram for you offer they can help you to there @AtlantICO_network very active community,you never been regret for this project to be listed on you list.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:53:02 AM

I think many people will participate in this idea. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
Yes, for sure it will attract many users because this unique project offers good service and very useful in our health. And yes, transactions are secured using blockchain. But, transaction has a fee, but one of Atlantico's assurance, it will be affordable.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:10:28 AM

ATLANTICO NETWORK is a project that takes time to grow. This token is not enough to convince investors to be stronger. But the team just needed to improve on this.

As far as I know, the team has not only a token. There is a prototype of the product and a vision of the further development of events.

Atlantico's team is in the business for 31years. They are experienced people, and for sure they had study this platform. There may be  some develoment and improvement needed, like other businesses. Investors will trust this platform due to its concept, usefulness, resources, and a strong team.
You are right so we do not have to worry about the atlantico network because we know their ability to make the project more successful. so we support the project to help the atlantico network and to make it easier to succeed.
I am also supporting this project because l see its  functions usefulness to have a better health without costing too much. Let us all be positive that this project will make it and implement all over the world.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:49:59 AM

This project is very innovative in a way that the usual way that medical services took away money from patients because of high transaction fees is now being returned to them in form of discounts.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

This project is very innovative in a way that the usual way that medical services took away money from patients because of high transaction fees is now being returned to them in form of discounts.
thats reality happen in a medical industry that's why atlantico want to change the old process or style for being corrupt of another hospital or a doctor this the way to make safe and fair enough from all people.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

Im glad to be part of this wonderful project this made us all excited to the result of this highly potential ICO and for sure this project will be successful in near future. Goodluck!  Smiley
Same with you, many supporters are excited for the implementation of this platform. This is a win win situation, wherein the company behind this project and the investors gain profit. The concept of this platform is very useful that will help bring to its success.
so it's better to accelerate its spread across the country, for the immediate future of this project. We hope this town will be our home until the end.
you're right when you said it's best to propagate this project right away. as well as for the benefit of poor people and senior citizens. and hopefully the apps of this project can not be imagined not just on the iphone so hopefully all cellphone units can be this app.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

I don't understand all this hype on this project.

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

Can someone try to explain me why all this hype?
I understand your sentiments. It is true that everything can be done free on internet research but as for me, the good thing that ATLANTICO Network platform exists is that all the goods and services' quality and price can be compared because it can be found on a single platform. That way there is a fair competition between all these things that would result in lower prices and higher quality.
Yes, through this platform you will be able to receive quality services and products in low cost; list of hospitals, doctors, and drugs, that you can compare and make decision. In addition, ATLANTICO guarantees authenticity of medicines and quality of services.

I do not think that it will be cheap, but in any case the price should be more reasonable than now.

Medicine will be more affordable because ATLANTICO will partner with the manufacturers,  unlike some pharmacies who purchase it from the wholesaler so their price is much higher.

well, that's not a bad think.
But how can i buy drug that require a prescription for a doctor with the atlantico platform?

@HappyCaptain: well, but i can do the same thing for free with simple internet research...
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

I think many people will participate in this idea. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.

Your comment sounds generic for me and I don't know if you are really referring to Atlantico network but what you've said about blockchain is definitely true. Atlantico network is using blockchain technology to improve the medical system through their platform.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

Is the token sale stats updated on your website?
If in case those figures are the latest, it seems that this project is not that so attractive with investors?
They have app already as well as partners and been in operations since 1987.
This is the kind of project that people should support as the solutions that they are presenting in the healthcare sector are considerably beneficial to a lot of people.
Yes because last time I check the total raised is around 1500 ETH and right now is already 1900 ETH and for sure more to come in the following days because more and more people are discovering how amazing this ICO is and how the AtlantICO team will deliver an amazing services to all of us.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

I don't understand all this hype on this project.

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

Can someone try to explain me why all this hype?
I understand your sentiments. It is true that everything can be done free on internet research but as for me, the good thing that ATLANTICO Network platform exists is that all the goods and services' quality and price can be compared because it can be found on a single platform. That way there is a fair competition between all these things that would result in lower prices and higher quality.
Yes, through this platform you will be able to receive quality services and products in low cost; list of hospitals, doctors, and drugs, that you can compare and make decision. In addition, ATLANTICO guarantees authenticity of medicines and quality of services.

I do not think that it will be cheap, but in any case the price should be more reasonable than now.

Medicine will be more affordable because ATLANTICO will partner with the manufacturers,  unlike some pharmacies who purchase it from the wholesaler so their price is much higher.

well, that's not a bad think.
But how can i buy drug that require a prescription for a doctor with the atlantico platform?

@HappyCaptain: well, but i can do the same thing for free with simple internet research...

Atlantico will give information about near pharmacies in your location and list of medicines with prices. Same process, if you're buying prescriptive drugs from pharmacies, you need to show your prescription. 
Not all information that Atlantico can provide, can be easily searched through internet.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
Yes I really agree with this one AtlantICO platform is the answer to erased all the people that are corrupts out there especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry who uses their power just to market their low quality drug with a higher price and right now the quality drugs with much more cheaper price is the right thing to market out there.
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

Is the token sale stats updated on your website?
If in case those figures are the latest, it seems that this project is not that so attractive with investors?
They have app already as well as partners and been in operations since 1987.
This is the kind of project that people should support as the solutions that they are presenting in the healthcare sector are considerably beneficial to a lot of people.
Yes because last time I check the total raised is around 1500 ETH and right now is already 1900 ETH and for sure more to come in the following days because more and more people are discovering how amazing this ICO is and how the AtlantICO team will deliver an amazing services to all of us.

I think it is because of the bearish market that led investor to hold their cryptocurrency and not investing on any ICO and I believe that Atlantico network have plans to survive on this bearish market, lets just wait and see what will happen on next stages of their token sale.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

thats reality happen in a medical industry that's why atlantico want to change the old process or style for being corrupt of another hospital or a doctor this the way to make safe and fair enough from all people.

Atlantico network is the solution to eliminate those third-party charges while offering much cheaper price for any medical goods and services, the platform will also increase the traffic for medical centers, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies so everyone involve on Atlantico network will have a great benefits.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
Yes I really agree with this one AtlantICO platform is the answer to erased all the people that are corrupts out there especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry who uses their power just to market their low quality drug with a higher price and right now the quality drugs with much more cheaper price is the right thing to market out there.
So Atlantico came to solve  this kind of abuse from other medical provider and pharmaceutical businessman. This platform aims to provide quality services in affordable prices. It is a great idea of medical assistance system.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

a good news because teams will know what the project wants to be. and I'm grateful to the admin that it is active for participants to know what is happening in the atlantico network so that they can get a better idea for the project.
Yes because AtlantICO team is the best that is why the projects of this ICO is for sure in the future and nothing to worry about because everything is gonna be successful especially their services they will ensure everyone that every people in this world can use their one of a kind amazing services for their medical health issues.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

Atlantico network is the solution to eliminate those third-party charges while offering much cheaper price for any medical goods and services, the platform will also increase the traffic for medical centers, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies so everyone involve on Atlantico network will have a great benefits.

Every project that involves crypto can be risky but because Atlantico network have a reliable and professional team, the risk is minimal. I believe that they can bring this project into action and reach their mission to have a better healthcare system for everyone all over the world.

Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

So Atlantico came to solve  this kind of abuse from other medical provider and pharmaceutical businessman. This platform aims to provide quality services in affordable prices. It is a great idea of medical assistance system.
Actually alot of people in government and private sector that are really corrupt, the greed is always there. We wanted to have a secure platform that will help the pharmaceutical industry to deliver a good services to our clients, thanks to Atlantico
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

Atlantico network prpject is a really perfect platform that can provide a wide variety solution with medical and pharmaceutical necessities of people this project will really be in great demand in tge future

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: