Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
Yes I really agree with this one AtlantICO platform is the answer to erased all the people that are corrupts out there especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry who uses their power just to market their low quality drug with a higher price and right now the quality drugs with much more cheaper price is the right thing to market out there.
So Atlantico came to solve  this kind of abuse from other medical provider and pharmaceutical businessman. This platform aims to provide quality services in affordable prices. It is a great idea of medical assistance system.
Atlantico network prpject is a really perfect platform that can provide a wide variety solution with medical and pharmaceutical necessities of people this project will really be in great demand in tge future
Well, we know the atlantico network is a great project and good platform. so I believe that people can enjoy it with many trustees and investors. because they know the service and quality of the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

Gonna wait until Jan 2020 for the buyback of tokens from members who received them as a bonus for using the platform. And once Joint stack company is created, and legal frame work is carried out to IPO, shareholders will get first payment dividend by January 2022.
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

a good news because teams will know what the project wants to be. and I'm grateful to the admin that it is active for participants to know what is happening in the atlantico network so that they can get a better idea for the project.
Yes because AtlantICO team is the best that is why the projects of this ICO is for sure in the future and nothing to worry about because everything is gonna be successful especially their services they will ensure everyone that every people in this world can use their one of a kind amazing services for their medical health issues.
I think you're right because we know the atlantico netowk is a great project.
because the team is helping to make the project successful because people know the importance of the atlantico network because it describes human health.
so we should have this project become more familiar to all countries because we know it will help many people.
so let's explain their good platform and their good service.

GigTricks
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

They are lots of issues in the medical field and I believe Atlantico will revolutionize it.  The project has great potential
the atlantico network will not allow them to break into small things. so they're working out a way to fix it so you should not worry because we know this project is great.

GigTricks
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

They are lots of issues in the medical field and I believe Atlantico will revolutionize it.  The project has great potential
the atlantico network will not allow them to break into small things. so they're working out a way to fix it so you should not worry because we know this project is great.
evweybody say a good thing about the project but the most thing we need to experience even the beta version to see what need to fix to see what need to improve and what need to add.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
yes, they make a huge progress, thanks to Atlantico Network team. they convince the investor on their often update, also participant is updated. medical service worldwide will surely work out. good luck to Team Atlantico Network.
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

The potential is really great, but that's not enough! The main thing is for the team to work and follow its roadmap
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

evweybody say a good thing about the project but the most thing we need to experience even the beta version to see what need to fix to see what need to improve and what need to add.
for sure it will be out soon developer for sure making it smooth and convenient for their users so don't rush. the developer will launch it in a good quality condition.
bardadymr

Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
yes, they make a huge progress, thanks to Atlantico Network team. they convince the investor on their often update, also participant is updated. medical service worldwide will surely work out. good luck to Team Atlantico Network.

I really like the fact that they publish their updates frequently. Investors see where they put money
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

The potential is really great, but that's not enough! The main thing is for the team to work and follow its roadmap

that was the target for sure the team will make it in time about the roadmap. we just have to monitor their work and wait for the update team Atlantico Network is transparent so we don't have to worry about their work.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
Yes I really agree with this one AtlantICO platform is the answer to erased all the people that are corrupts out there especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry who uses their power just to market their low quality drug with a higher price and right now the quality drugs with much more cheaper price is the right thing to market out there.
So Atlantico came to solve  this kind of abuse from other medical provider and pharmaceutical businessman. This platform aims to provide quality services in affordable prices. It is a great idea of medical assistance system.
Atlantico network prpject is a really perfect platform that can provide a wide variety solution with medical and pharmaceutical necessities of people this project will really be in great demand in tge future
Well, we know the atlantico network is a great project and good platform. so I believe that people can enjoy it with many trustees and investors. because they know the service and quality of the project.

We dont know that for sure. As u know, for the fact to be stated with an acceptable degree of certainty, it should first be carefully thought through and given care to in terms of processing all possible probabilities of it being untrue or partially true unlike facts that are delivered in lump chunks by credible sources including facts that are spread out via television.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

I really like the fact that they publish their updates frequently. Investors see where they put money

you can always check their sales in the website https://www.atlantico-network.io/ and ask a question on admin on telegram channel https://t.me/AtlantICO_network. they always respond to the question of the participant.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

We dont know that for sure. As u know, for the fact to be stated with an acceptable degree of certainty, it should first be carefully thought through and given care to in terms of processing all possible probabilities of it being untrue or partially true unlike facts that are delivered in lump chunks by credible sources including facts that are spread out via television.
For the security of health, they will enjoy and benefits on Atlantico Network. that is true Atlantico Network will monitor all the transaction of the user so it will prevent the corruption and abuse caused by medical services.
Dargin

Activity: 237

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

tell me, how much longer will your sale of tokens last? and which bonuses will be available? What is your soft cap?

chicipuci

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

I don't understand all this hype on this project.

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

Can someone try to explain me why all this hype?
This is not hype. These people express their attitude to the project. They liked the platform, its comfort. And of course you can use the Internet.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

This project is very innovative in a way that the usual way that medical services took away money from patients because of high transaction fees is now being returned to them in form of discounts.
thats reality happen in a medical industry that's why atlantico want to change the old process or style for being corrupt of another hospital or a doctor this the way to make safe and fair enough from all people.

Atlantico network is the solution to eliminate those third-party charges while offering much cheaper price for any medical goods and services, the platform will also increase the traffic for medical centers, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies so everyone involve on Atlantico network will have a great benefits.

Every project that involves crypto can be risky but because Atlantico network have a reliable and professional team, the risk is minimal. I believe that they can bring this project into action and reach their mission to have a better healthcare system for everyone all over the world.
You a point there MiniMountain. The reliability of the team really has a big factor for the success of the Atlantico Network Project. I guess ATLANTICO team have proven themselves and everything was done according to the roadmap. We'll let's see how will the progress of the project be implemented. The success of this project really has a great impact on a better healthcare system for everyone.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

tell me, how much longer will your sale of tokens last? and which bonuses will be available? What is your soft cap?
bonus sales will end in two days from now, Total raised 1 998.6482 ETH / sold 19 586 482 ATL in bonus sales. about the soft cap you can ask it on admin in telegram channel.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

I don't understand all this hype on this project.

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

Can someone try to explain me why all this hype?
This is not hype. These people express their attitude to the project. They liked the platform, its comfort. And of course you can use the Internet.
yes its true its not a hype, they were just sharing what they review on this project. probably they just see the potential of this project and try to encourage to participate in it.
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

Gonna wait until Jan 2020 for the buyback of tokens from members who received them as a bonus for using the platform. And once Joint stack company is created, and legal frame work is carried out to IPO, shareholders will get first payment dividend by January 2022.
if this project succeeded, and follow the schedule of roadmap it would not be possible to earn hight after buying back the token. i see potential in this project if its long-term I'm willing to HODL

GigTricks
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

a good news because teams will know what the project wants to be. and I'm grateful to the admin that it is active for participants to know what is happening in the atlantico network so that they can get a better idea for the project.
Yes because AtlantICO team is the best that is why the projects of this ICO is for sure in the future and nothing to worry about because everything is gonna be successful especially their services they will ensure everyone that every people in this world can use their one of a kind amazing services for their medical health issues.
I think you're right because we know the atlantico netowk is a great project.
because the team is helping to make the project successful because people know the importance of the atlantico network because it describes human health.
it just easy to predict what would be the outcome of this project. in few years if all been follow in roadmap Atlantico Network could pump so high.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: