Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

Thanks to the use of blockchain technology in AtlantICO Network project, we will be able to create an absolutely transparent system on our platform, which will be verifiable by any of its participants.

Each member of AtlantICO Network platform will have access to a set of tools in the blockchain registry, with which he will be able to audit records. This will help to avoid all kinds of conflicts and problems.

The blockchain platform AtlantICO Network will record every incident – the treatment of the patient, diagnosis, purpose of medication, the prescription, the registration of the insured event, expand the base of pharmaceutical products and medical services, etc. All the important events and changes will be recorded in the distribution log for further analysis.

We strive to bring the relationship of all participants in the medical and pharmaceutical industry to a fundamentally new level through the use of advanced high technologies! Join the ICO campaign of our promising project! The terms and conditions of the event can be found on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://pp.userapi.com/c830409/v830409666/18e24b/7PWg3Pd7uTQ.jpg
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

This project is very innovative in a way that the usual way that medical services took away money from patients because of high transaction fees is now being returned to them in form of discounts.
thats reality happen in a medical industry that's why atlantico want to change the old process or style for being corrupt of another hospital or a doctor this the way to make safe and fair enough from all people.

Atlantico network is the solution to eliminate those third-party charges while offering much cheaper price for any medical goods and services, the platform will also increase the traffic for medical centers, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies so everyone involve on Atlantico network will have a great benefits.

Every project that involves crypto can be risky but because Atlantico network have a reliable and professional team, the risk is minimal. I believe that they can bring this project into action and reach their mission to have a better healthcare system for everyone all over the world.
Yes, that is also the reason of gaining high rates from a lot of reliable sites. Atlantico is a great idea of delivering quality health care. The developers were successful experienced people, who studied well the project and their white paper is detailed, clear and in order. The reason why I also giving my trust in ATLANTICO.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

Thanks to the use of blockchain technology in AtlantICO Network project, we will be able to create an absolutely transparent system on our platform, which will be verifiable by any of its participants.

Each member of AtlantICO Network platform will have access to a set of tools in the blockchain registry, with which he will be able to audit records. This will help to avoid all kinds of conflicts and problems.

The blockchain platform AtlantICO Network will record every incident – the treatment of the patient, diagnosis, purpose of medication, the prescription, the registration of the insured event, expand the base of pharmaceutical products and medical services, etc. All the important events and changes will be recorded in the distribution log for further analysis.

We strive to bring the relationship of all participants in the medical and pharmaceutical industry to a fundamentally new level through the use of advanced high technologies! Join the ICO campaign of our promising project! The terms and conditions of the event can be found on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Im very happy that atlanticonetwork use the technology of blockchain, with its transparent system people will be enjoying the use of your application,They can access easily without going to pharmacy. All information in the medical industry will be secured with the use of ATLANTICO Network.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

Im very happy that atlanticonetwork use the technology of blockchain, with its transparent system people will be enjoying the use of your application,They can access easily without going to pharmacy. All information in the medical industry will be secured with the use of ATLANTICO Network.
Another advantage of being a member of ATLANTICO is transparency using blockchain. Transaction with other participants are recorded and you can access anytime. Unlike the usual that we currently have, patient has a right in their medical records but it's not always accessible and many patients don't ask their medical provider to check their records.
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
Yes I really agree with this one AtlantICO platform is the answer to erased all the people that are corrupts out there especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry who uses their power just to market their low quality drug with a higher price and right now the quality drugs with much more cheaper price is the right thing to market out there.
So Atlantico came to solve  this kind of abuse from other medical provider and pharmaceutical businessman. This platform aims to provide quality services in affordable prices. It is a great idea of medical assistance system.

yes besides that, this platform will solve the problem of counterfeit drugs, high prices, and insurance fraud. this is a great solution in medical services, I think this multi-functional platform will revolutionize medical services now.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
Yes you are right with that one and that is one of the big reason why I started to support this ICO because I know AtlantICO team will create a platform that will stop corruptions which is the one of the big problems of medical and pharmaceutical industry and for sure they will succeed on this thing.
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

the absolutely wonderful platform this system is really helpful more likely in the future reference all details can be view directly to this project users can monitor and compare the previous record.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Block chain technology has great potential in the medical service market. The development prospect of ATLANTICO coin project is bright and worth investor's expectation.
Yes that is right Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future technologies in our wolrd and these technologies will provide a better solution for all existing problems in our world especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry which a lot of rich people that corrupts and AtlantICO team is the one who can stop them by using their platform.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
Yes I really agree with this one AtlantICO platform is the answer to erased all the people that are corrupts out there especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry who uses their power just to market their low quality drug with a higher price and right now the quality drugs with much more cheaper price is the right thing to market out there.
So Atlantico came to solve  this kind of abuse from other medical provider and pharmaceutical businessman. This platform aims to provide quality services in affordable prices. It is a great idea of medical assistance system.
You are right! The platform offers to give the most affordable medical goods and services but not sacrificing their quality. It also promotes fairness and transparency to all suppliers as well as all the users which give everyone the chance to get the most of the Atlantico Network platform.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

I can find out what benefits are available on this platform. and what are the cases of illnesses contained herein. Do you also serve cancer, pregnant, lame and others?

MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I cannot buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it's.
I guess not yet because the team didn't gave any public news about that maybe it is still on going but if you ask me if you really want to buy the tokens I suggest to you that you can participate right now in the ICO with 22% bonus sale and you only have 2 days and 6 hrs to do that because after that for sure the bonus will reduce. Goodluck.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

I don't understand all this hype on this project.

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

Can someone try to explain me why all this hype?
I understand your sentiments. It is true that everything can be done free on internet research but as for me, the good thing that ATLANTICO Network platform exists is that all the goods and services' quality and price can be compared because it can be found on a single platform. That way there is a fair competition between all these things that would result in lower prices and higher quality.
Yes, through this platform you will be able to receive quality services and products in low cost; list of hospitals, doctors, and drugs, that you can compare and make decision. In addition, ATLANTICO guarantees authenticity of medicines and quality of services.

I do not think that it will be cheap, but in any case the price should be more reasonable than now.

Medicine will be more affordable because ATLANTICO will partner with the manufacturers,  unlike some pharmacies who purchase it from the wholesaler so their price is much higher.

well, that's not a bad think.
But how can i buy drug that require a prescription for a doctor with the atlantico platform?

@HappyCaptain: well, but i can do the same thing for free with simple internet research...

Atlantico will give information about near pharmacies in your location and list of medicines with prices. Same process, if you're buying prescriptive drugs from pharmacies, you need to show your prescription. 
Not all information that Atlantico can provide, can be easily searched through internet.
I agree with you Maryqueen Finez! Not all information can be found on the internet and besides, not all information on the internet is reliable. Unlike to ATLANTICO Network platform which provides verified and transparent information.  I guess we just need to support the project and make the most of it.
vermontconan

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

You are right! The platform offers to give the most affordable medical goods and services but not sacrificing their quality. It also promotes fairness and transparency to all suppliers as well as all the users which give everyone the chance to get the most of the Atlantico Network platform.
Precisely Atlantico network guaranteed to provide all these needs of users through their platform atlantico network will find a third party that can attend the needs of the user either for medical or pharmaceutical and atlantico network can also provide a insurance and other features that will satisfy the most users of it

GigTricks
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

The AtlantICO application performs a wide range of tasks. I liked its functionality. Convenient and fast
This made me amazed wherein all medical assistance needed will be available in one app. This could make them all easier to people involved.
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
diamondroyal

Activity: 53

Repme.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

They are lots of issues in the medical field and I believe Atlantico will revolutionize it.  The project has great potential

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

This project is very innovative in a way that the usual way that medical services took away money from patients because of high transaction fees is now being returned to them in form of discounts.
thats reality happen in a medical industry that's why atlantico want to change the old process or style for being corrupt of another hospital or a doctor this the way to make safe and fair enough from all people.

Atlantico network is the solution to eliminate those third-party charges while offering much cheaper price for any medical goods and services, the platform will also increase the traffic for medical centers, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies so everyone involve on Atlantico network will have a great benefits.
thats correct all reliable source and positive process is on the atlantico,atlantico are going to change all negative negotiate for a better future in medical services.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

a good news because teams will know what the project wants to be. and I'm grateful to the admin that it is active for participants to know what is happening in the atlantico network so that they can get a better idea for the project.
Yes because AtlantICO team is the best that is why the projects of this ICO is for sure in the future and nothing to worry about because everything is gonna be successful especially their services they will ensure everyone that every people in this world can use their one of a kind amazing services for their medical health issues.
I think you're right because we know the atlantico netowk is a great project.
because the team is helping to make the project successful because people know the importance of the atlantico network because it describes human health.

GigTricks
vermontconan

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
agree with you the project of Atlantico is indeed amazing and can definitely compete with the rest of the market in the future once it succeeds currently the Atlantico project has been progressing well and gaining more huge investors thus the project has a great partnership with a well known name already in the market

GigTricks
vermontconan

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

a good news because teams will know what the project wants to be. and I'm grateful to the admin that it is active for participants to know what is happening in the atlantico network so that they can get a better idea for the project.
Yes because AtlantICO team is the best that is why the projects of this ICO is for sure in the future and nothing to worry about because everything is gonna be successful especially their services they will ensure everyone that every people in this world can use their one of a kind amazing services for their medical health issues.
I think you're right because we know the atlantico netowk is a great project.
because the team is helping to make the project successful because people know the importance of the atlantico network because it describes human health.
absolutely we all know that the Atlantico project is great in that it can be very useful for everyone user most specials the ones who needs in medical and pharmaceuticals needed plus we have a group of the team who really are doing all their best to make this possible.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: