Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

They are lots of issues in the medical field and I believe Atlantico will revolutionize it.  The project has great potential
the atlantico network will not allow them to break into small things. so they're working out a way to fix it so you should not worry because we know this project is great.
The projects of AtlantICO team are really great imagine those ideas if already implemented and working right now for sure all medical services all over the world are really faster and more efficient than right now. That is why I can't really wait for the AtlantICO team to finish their projects and we can start to use it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

The specially designed platform structure AtlantICO Network assumes the entry in the blockchain-the registry of nearly all happened events. This means that there may be several millions of such events per day.

We decided that using Ethereum to record such a large number of events would be impractical due to high costs and low transaction speed. Therefore, we founded the platform AtlantICO Network on the NEM blockchain.

AtlantICO Network private blockchain will consist of a network of nodes that the company will support in the early stages of the platform development. In the future, we plan to fully or partially transfer the rights to manage individual nodes of the network to its members. Thanks to this we will be able to create a real distributed network, which will not be controlled by any of the parties!

Blockchain technology will also be used for efficient and fast platform scaling. Operators of network nodes will have access to the blockchain registry, which will allow them to check any operations performed and resolve all kinds of conflicts. To launch the network node, AtlantICO Network operators will be provided with an easy to download and install software package with all the necessary instructions and a 24-hour international technical support center.

More information about the features of the blockchain technology application in AtlantICO Network project is available on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*2DMfRczZgL7dFvhaN1oKDQ.jpeg
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

I've gone through the white paper and I'm impressed by your achievements and experience of the team. The solution you're bringing is also revolutionary. However, I checked the LinkedIn profile of your team members and, frankly, I was disappointed. The CEO's profile on your website, Stephane Deceulener, was so bare. Looking at the other profiles, I'm not too satisfied with what I'm seeing. What's going on here?

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

They are lots of issues in the medical field and I believe Atlantico will revolutionize it.  The project has great potential
the atlantico network will not allow them to break into small things. so they're working out a way to fix it so you should not worry because we know this project is great.
evweybody say a good thing about the project but the most thing we need to experience even the beta version to see what need to fix to see what need to improve and what need to add.
It simple those corrupts medical professionals will not be listed in AtlantICO platform and AtlantICO team will give a chance for those cheap drugs out there who had more quality that those existing drugs out there that had been selling by those elites with much more expensive price. Go AtlantICO team, do your best!
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
Yes I really agree with this one AtlantICO platform is the answer to erased all the people that are corrupts out there especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry who uses their power just to market their low quality drug with a higher price and right now the quality drugs with much more cheaper price is the right thing to market out there.
So Atlantico came to solve  this kind of abuse from other medical provider and pharmaceutical businessman. This platform aims to provide quality services in affordable prices. It is a great idea of medical assistance system.
Atlantico network prpject is a really perfect platform that can provide a wide variety solution with medical and pharmaceutical necessities of people this project will really be in great demand in tge future
Well, we know the atlantico network is a great project and good platform. so I believe that people can enjoy it with many trustees and investors. because they know the service and quality of the project.

We dont know that for sure. As u know, for the fact to be stated with an acceptable degree of certainty, it should first be carefully thought through and given care to in terms of processing all possible probabilities of it being untrue or partially true unlike facts that are delivered in lump chunks by credible sources including facts that are spread out via television.
For the security of health, they will enjoy and benefits on Atlantico Network. that is true Atlantico Network will monitor all the transaction of the user so it will prevent the corruption and abuse caused by medical services.
Yes I really agree with that and because of AtlantICO platform we will receive a much better medical services that we deserve and ofcourse medical services will be more faster and efficient that before because those corrupts people out there behind medical and pharmaceutical industry will be vanished out.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

tell me, how much longer will your sale of tokens last? and which bonuses will be available? What is your soft cap?
Token sale until October 30, 2018 and yes ofcourse they had a soft cap which will be $3 million and the token sale has 25 rounds and each round has different bonus of token sale. For more information you can check their website and also their whitepaper at https://www.atlantico-network.io/. Goodluck.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

Indeed, ATLANTICO will change the perception of many. ATALANTICO is a promising project that would help a lot in the field of medicine.
yes. advantage for users at Atlant Ico Network, users can freely choose medical services and doctors by analyzing services available in advance. it's great and a new revolution for medical services for patients.
Your feedback is true because the quality of the project is different. Smiley We know that their system is good and their platform is great. so it is well known that this project will be trusted by many people it will succeed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
definitely it's a big YES. It will help a lot especially to those people who badly need medical assistance. Because some people nowadays in medical industry are so griddy they don't think what is the really needs of human , by this project many of us people will get a big benefits Through it.
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

Indeed, ATLANTICO will change the perception of many. ATALANTICO is a promising project that would help a lot in the field of medicine.
atlantico is a very helpful project that can help a lots of people in terms of medicines aspects. It has a great potential that many people will agreed through this system.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
Yes I really agree with this one AtlantICO platform is the answer to erased all the people that are corrupts out there especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry who uses their power just to market their low quality drug with a higher price and right now the quality drugs with much more cheaper price is the right thing to market out there.
So Atlantico came to solve  this kind of abuse from other medical provider and pharmaceutical businessman. This platform aims to provide quality services in affordable prices. It is a great idea of medical assistance system.
Atlantico network prpject is a really perfect platform that can provide a wide variety solution with medical and pharmaceutical necessities of people this project will really be in great demand in tge future
Well, we know the atlantico network is a great project and good platform. so I believe that people can enjoy it with many trustees and investors. because they know the service and quality of the project.

We dont know that for sure. As u know, for the fact to be stated with an acceptable degree of certainty, it should first be carefully thought through and given care to in terms of processing all possible probabilities of it being untrue or partially true unlike facts that are delivered in lump chunks by credible sources including facts that are spread out via television.
For the security of health, they will enjoy and benefits on Atlantico Network. that is true Atlantico Network will monitor all the transaction of the user so it will prevent the corruption and abuse caused by medical services.
Yes I really agree with that and because of AtlantICO platform we will receive a much better medical services that we deserve and ofcourse medical services will be more faster and efficient that before because those corrupts people out there behind medical and pharmaceutical industry will be vanished out.
so we support the atlantico network to change the old hospital system that makes corrupt like doctors. so the atlantico network we introduced to everyone to follow our project system is a great service.

GigTricks
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Thanks to the use of blockchain technology in AtlantICO Network project, we will be able to create an absolutely transparent system on our platform, which will be verifiable by any of its participants.

Each member of AtlantICO Network platform will have access to a set of tools in the blockchain registry, with which he will be able to audit records. This will help to avoid all kinds of conflicts and problems.

The blockchain platform AtlantICO Network will record every incident – the treatment of the patient, diagnosis, purpose of medication, the prescription, the registration of the insured event, expand the base of pharmaceutical products and medical services, etc. All the important events and changes will be recorded in the distribution log for further analysis.

We strive to bring the relationship of all participants in the medical and pharmaceutical industry to a fundamentally new level through the use of advanced high technologies! Join the ICO campaign of our promising project! The terms and conditions of the event can be found on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

It is good to know that the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform gives importance to the recording of important events and changes regarding the patient. That is a very good move from the team which is to document all logs so that it can be used for analyzing the root of the problem.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Gonna wait until Jan 2020 for the buyback of tokens from members who received them as a bonus for using the platform. And once Joint stack company is created, and legal frame work is carried out to IPO, shareholders will get first payment dividend by January 2022.
if this project succeeded, and follow the schedule of roadmap it would not be possible to earn hight after buying back the token. i see potential in this project if its long-term I'm willing to HODL

It is nice to see people consider a long term investment on the project. The buyback is really a good part of the project by the way.

But remember that we just might miss out on the possible success of Atlantico should we pass on the role of a consumer. Utility is something that gives value to a token, so my kind suggestion is to also think of using your tokens as a means of project involvement and support to boost market activity and garner enough confidence for others to join the cause of improving the medical service industry.

Potential of this project is the functionality that can really solve the problems and can create new grounds of development in medical and its service industry, utility token with unique features makes Atlantico successful.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

Recently there was a need to find an important medicine that was not in the pharmacies. I called all my friends in other cities. Found. At once I remembered about ATLANTICO, rather the project gained momentum.
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

atlantico is a very helpful project that can help a lots of people in terms of medicines aspects. It has a great potential that many people will agreed through this system.
I think this is a great benefit to everyone because we know the system of the atlantico network is fine.
so it is our support to make it easier to succeed we must also inform all people for more investment.

GigTricks
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
Yes you are right with that and I really hope right now the ongoing pre-sale will reach the soft cap because I really believe on this ICO but right now we have to help the team for more attraction and marketing about their projects that is why we just continue to help each other to spread here in our world how amazing this ICO is.
so we work together to make the project easier to succeed. and to be known in all countries because more people can help the atlantico network because of their good service and good system.

GigTricks
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

AtlantICO team is the one who will provide a better solution for existing problems of the medical and pharmaceutical industry to have more effective services to all of us and to remove all corrupts health professionals out there. I am so glad this ICO has been created to all of us because we serve a much better medical services where only AtlantICO platform can provide.
I agree with you buboyskie. Medical Industry is known to be so manipulative especially for setting the professional fees and medical goods. It depends on the name of the hospital and not on the doctors nor quality of the medicines. If the hospital was well known, expect that it offers higher professional fees and higher cost of medicines.
BitDane

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

evweybody say a good thing about the project but the most thing we need to experience even the beta version to see what need to fix to see what need to improve and what need to add.
It simple those corrupts medical professionals will not be listed in AtlantICO platform and AtlantICO team will give a chance for those cheap drugs out there who had more quality that those existing drugs out there that had been selling by those elites with much more expensive price. Go AtlantICO team, do your best!
I don't think that was the plan. Everyone has the chance of creating their account whether they have higher fees or not. What I believed is that all of the medical professionals will be verified so that they will be proven as qualified in their field. The good thing about ATLANTICO NETWORK platform is the transparency of every profile that they will give, the professional fees which we can simply compare to others. There will be great competition among individuals, the one who offer higher fees but not that expert on their field will be ignored I think.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

The specially designed platform structure AtlantICO Network assumes the entry in the blockchain-the registry of nearly all happened events. This means that there may be several millions of such events per day.

We decided that using Ethereum to record such a large number of events would be impractical due to high costs and low transaction speed. Therefore, we founded the platform AtlantICO Network on the NEM blockchain.

AtlantICO Network private blockchain will consist of a network of nodes that the company will support in the early stages of the platform development. In the future, we plan to fully or partially transfer the rights to manage individual nodes of the network to its members. Thanks to this we will be able to create a real distributed network, which will not be controlled by any of the parties!

Blockchain technology will also be used for efficient and fast platform scaling. Operators of network nodes will have access to the blockchain registry, which will allow them to check any operations performed and resolve all kinds of conflicts. To launch the network node, AtlantICO Network operators will be provided with an easy to download and install software package with all the necessary instructions and a 24-hour international technical support center.

More information about the features of the blockchain technology application in AtlantICO Network project is available on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

In terms of technicalities and qualities of technology used with ATLANTICO NETWORK platform, I really think they are really experts on doing and creating things that will provide convenience to their users. I may say that even if the idea is great and advantageous but if your system was not well-thought and have an inferior quality that results to be not a user-friendly platform, this will be a great discouragement to all users and investors.
BitDane

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

In terms of technicalities and qualities of technology used with ATLANTICO NETWORK platform, I really think they are really experts on doing and creating things that will provide convenience to their users. I may say that even if the idea is great and advantageous but if your system was not well-thought and have an inferior quality that results to be not a user-friendly platform, this will be a great discouragement to all users and investors.
I must agree with you about this. It is true and I had also an experience of this kind of a disappointment to a certain platform. Seems a great platform which offers great potential for my investment but It was so annoying to use their mobile applications. I've been using apps for decades and I may say that I am a technically inclined person but using one app like that was really a pain in the ass. Thanks for this ATLANTICO NETWORK project. I think I will recover from disappointments with this.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:03:16 AM

I don't understand all this hype on this project.

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

Can someone try to explain me why all this hype?
I understand your sentiments. It is true that everything can be done free on internet research but as for me, the good thing that ATLANTICO Network platform exists is that all the goods and services' quality and price can be compared because it can be found on a single platform. That way there is a fair competition between all these things that would result in lower prices and higher quality.

There are lot of benefits while using the Atlantico network platform compare to searching on the internet, you may get discounts with high quality of goods and medical services. also ATL tokens will be the gas on the platform and you don't need to have a cash on hand or credit card for paying any medical assistance.

thank you both for your answer.
i have a question: what is the difference to pay medical assistance in $ or in ATL tokens?
Also becouse you need $ to buy ATL tokens...

@Anya Doreen:
i don't understand: how is possible that a drug or a doctor have a lower price with atlantico platform?
this is not about the price of the doctor these apps help you to make an easy way to find a nearest medical center price of medicine doctor background and specialist when you invest to atlantico you will have an access for all of their features in the apps.
Hi Happy Captain,

Sorry but I beg to disagree with your statement that ATLANTICO Network platform is not "about the price of the doctors". One factor that the platform wants to be resolved is the high cost of medical services which includes the professional fee of the doctors. How is it possible? Due to the transparency of the system, the doctors' professional fee will be visible to the platform and the competition to have the most lower the price and the quality of services that he/she can offer will be the basis of the users of the Atlantico Network platform. That way, they can compare every goods and services on the platform which will make it more advantageous for the users.

But you are correct about the app, it will really help the users find the most convenient way for them to use the platform.
ATLANTICO is aiming to provide quality service that can also be afford by the average person. They will partner and have an agreement with doctors and pharmacies that can provide best quality and for sure fees and prices  will be cheaper than their regular charge to their patients.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: