Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://pp.userapi.com/c846419/v846419527/dc412/fdOO6DZLSmQ.jpg

The AtlantICO application performs a wide range of tasks. I liked its functionality. Convenient and fast

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicipuci

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I cannot buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it's.
To register the wallet NEM takes 5 minutes. What is the difficulty? I guess you just do not want ALT tokens. You are worse, the exchange will have a different price))
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

I agree! ATLANTOCO's health-care features and applications have real-world thinking. This makes sense for the project. In the global development process, what are the problems with language, habits and culture in different geographic areas?
the apps have automatic translate the language to easy to understand from another country but most probably they using English, this project has a brilliant idea  before it creates they keep searching what people need.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I cannot buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it's.
To register the wallet NEM takes 5 minutes. What is the difficulty? I guess you just do not want ALT tokens. You are worse, the exchange will have a different price))

There is no exchange yet for ATL tokens because they are currently on Pre-sale stage and you can only purchase ATL token on the official website. here it is --> https://www.atlantico-network.io/

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

I agree! ATLANTOCO's health-care features and applications have real-world thinking. This makes sense for the project. In the global development process, what are the problems with language, habits and culture in different geographic areas?
the apps have automatic translate the language to easy to understand from another country but most probably they using English, this project has a brilliant idea  before it creates they keep searching what people need.

Yeah I think translation features will be included on the platform so it can be easily understand by everyone.  lets see and wait for Atlantico network to have more partnership with medical centers and pharmaceutical on different countries.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.

If these being implemented lots of medical professions such as pharmacist will be gone on the list. Medical service shouldn't be an over price goods, its one of the basic needs of people. Thanks to Atlantico it will cut down the price and give us some returns from using the platform and investing early.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

I don't understand all this hype on this project.

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

Can someone try to explain me why all this hype?
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

Precisely the platform of atlantico is, in reality, more people will benefit from this project since it is medical and pharmaceutical platform this will really help people who are looking for a best doctor to look for their medical needs or even people who are finding medicine which is hard to find in the market Atlantico network can provide all of these.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
atlantico_network

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

To expand opportunities for interaction between all participants of the medical sector, we are launching our AtlantICO Network project with our own internal currency-ATL tokens!

ATL tokens compatible with NEM Mosaic will be used to gain access to AtlantICO Network platform, as well as to receive dividends from the platform earnings by their holders.

You can get ATL tokens in one of three ways:

✔ Purchase tokens as part of the ICO campaign-the total offer will be limited to the number of tokens created on Crowdsale.

✔Purchase tokens on a cryptocurrency exchange.

✔Get tokens as a reward for using the platform, as well as participation in the evaluation and commenting on the services and products available on the platform.

Do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of our special offer and get a +24% bonus by purchasing tokens right now! More info on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

https://pp.userapi.com/c844520/v844520460/e1a29/9CZRZ6Zcvn8.jpg
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

I understand your sentiments. It is true that everything can be done free on internet research but as for me, the good thing that ATLANTICO Network platform exists is that all the goods and services' quality and price can be compared because it can be found on a single platform. That way there is a fair competition between all these things that would result in lower prices and higher quality.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

To expand opportunities for interaction between all participants of the medical sector, we are launching our AtlantICO Network project with our own internal currency-ATL tokens!

ATL tokens compatible with NEM Mosaic will be used to gain access to AtlantICO Network platform, as well as to receive dividends from the platform earnings by their holders.

✔ Purchase tokens as part of the ICO campaign-the total offer will be limited to the number of tokens created on Crowdsale.

✔Get tokens as a reward for using the platform, as well as participation in the evaluation and commenting on the services and products available on the platform.

Do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of our special offer and get a +24% bonus by purchasing tokens right now! More info on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

This is really a great opportunity for all investors who wanted to invest in this project. With the Atlantico Network project which promotes opportunities to establish secure and transparent relationships between users, I am quite positive that this project will succeed.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

This is really a great opportunity for all investors who wanted to invest in this project. With the Atlantico Network project which promotes opportunities to establish secure and transparent relationships between users, I am quite positive that this project will succeed.
I agree with you BitDane. Let us continue supporting the ATLANTICO Network project because everyone will benefit from this. From the users, medical professionals, the pharmaceutical industry, insurance companies and many more, I strongly believe that this will be the beginning of a better change with regard to the medical industry.
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

I agree with you BitDane. Let us continue supporting the ATLANTICO Network project because everyone will benefit from this. From the users, medical professionals, the pharmaceutical industry, insurance companies and many more, I strongly believe that this will be the beginning of a better change with regard to the medical industry.

So there will be a rewards of ATL tokens just by using the platform, it will benefit every users and companies that will be involve in their ecosystem. A usable platform for our daily lives with a lot of benefits and rewards for everyone.

tingo2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services is quite humorous project. Because it has a little care but care very careless. It does not have services to interact with investors. We need more pr campaigns.
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

I understand your sentiments. It is true that everything can be done free on internet research but as for me, the good thing that ATLANTICO Network platform exists is that all the goods and services' quality and price can be compared because it can be found on a single platform. That way there is a fair competition between all these things that would result in lower prices and higher quality.

There are lot of benefits while using the Atlantico network platform compare to searching on the internet, you may get discounts with high quality of goods and medical services. also ATL tokens will be the gas on the platform and you don't need to have a cash on hand or credit card for paying any medical assistance.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services is quite humorous project. Because it has a little care but care very careless. It does not have services to interact with investors. We need more pr campaigns.
its have when you are investing you can use it the token to be a member of atlantico and they given you more benefits, that's is the advantage of atlantico care about what you care.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

Yes, through this platform you will be able to receive quality services and products in low cost; list of hospitals, doctors, and drugs, that you can compare and make decision. In addition, ATLANTICO guarantees authenticity of medicines and quality of services.

bardadymr

Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

To some extent, he is right, but it is better to be completely confident. Atlantico is a great project with an excellent team!
mmo3kpro

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

ATLANTICO NETWORK is a project that takes time to grow. This token is not enough to convince investors to be stronger. But the team just needed to improve on this.
bardadymr

Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Yes, through this platform you will be able to receive quality services and products in low cost; list of hospitals, doctors, and drugs, that you can compare and make decision. In addition, ATLANTICO guarantees authenticity of medicines and quality of services.

I do not think that it will be cheap, but in any case the price should be more reasonable than now.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: