Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

The ambitious goals of Atlantico is worth supporting since the whole team wants to give us a new view in medical services market. The unique concept and its planning is something to look for.
agree with you because Atlanico has super benefits for many people and this is a noble job because we can help many people by continuing to support Atlanico projects to success
This idea from AtlantICO network team was really great because we all known how important health in each and everyone of us but there are a lot of problems and complication in medical and pharmaceutical industry. Right now we don't have to worry about because AtlantICO network team is here to provide a better solutions for those problems in order for all of us to have quality medical services in the future.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

The ambitious goals of Atlantico is worth supporting since the whole team wants to give us a new view in medical services market. The unique concept and its planning is something to look for.
agree with you because Atlanico has super benefits for many people and this is a noble job because we can help many people by continuing to support Atlanico projects to success
This project has a big potential if we continue and believe to them. A lot of project arises but ATLANTICO is a unique one.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.

Yes that is right because with this kind of project is a very big help for the all the people in this world to receive the quality medical services that we need and I know that is one of the main goal of AtlantICO network team to ensure everyone that service for all the people who gonna use their platform.

I have the same thoughts as you because it is not good to delay the success of the Atlanico project, because this is very useful for many people
it's a good thing to do when the project is delayed because many will regret it as much as I trust in this project. and more here are many investors who are wondering why this is happening to the project, the project is very nice especially and is about human health. I can be sure that many of these may not have this happening.
For me for all those projects here in crypto I might not say it's delayed because I really do understand it is really hard and takes a lot of time if you gonna do a projects like this and we are talking about the whole wide world to provide their services so for me I am really patient especially with AtlantICO network team who are always transparent to all of us.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.

Yes that is right because with this kind of project is a very big help for the all the people in this world to receive the quality medical services that we need and I know that is one of the main goal of AtlantICO network team to ensure everyone that service for all the people who gonna use their platform.

I have the same thoughts as you because it is not good to delay the success of the Atlanico project, because this is very useful for many people
it's a good thing to do when the project is delayed because many will regret it as much as I trust in this project. and more here are many investors who are wondering why this is happening to the project, the project is very nice especially and is about human health. I can be sure that many of these may not have this happening.
hope we all don't need to worry because there is a team that will manage all of them, we just support continuously, until all of them come true
Ofcourse we don't have to worry about because this ICO is very solid and everyone here are very solid especially the AtlantICO team who always giving their best everyday just to make a big progress on their projects and ofcourse to update all of us what is happening on their back end.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

At the web site of Atlantico I see information about listing on Coinbene. Few weeks ago I saw the same about Coinbene and BitexBay. What happened with agreement between Atlantico and BitexBay? Will BitexBay list Atlantico after ICO?
Yes I did that also, I tried to visit and check if Atlantico network is already listed in coinbene and bitexbay but when I am searching for Atlantico it didn't appear. Is the listing of atlantico will be done once that the ICO comes to an end and concluded or what?
Atlantico can not be already listed at coinbene or bitexbay because ICO didn't finish. In this tread or telegram chat I read that listing at BitexBay will be in November. But now I am not sure. Maybe developers will make clear situation.
Yes, ATL token will be listed in coinbene exchange on November, after ICO sale end. I think Atlantico team will not continue their partnership with Bitexbay due to scam issue of this crypto exchange.
This is still a good news for us even though Bitexbay turns out to be a scam exchange site still it gives us awareness to not go and try to trade and use that site. Also I believed that coinbene is still a good exchange site for Atlantico network.
Yes, coinbene is a reliable and trusted crypto exchange. Maybe Atlantico team discovered the scam issue of Bitexbay earlier so they withdrawn their partnership.
That is true! coinbene is very reliable and one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange in the market and it is a good choice for Atlantico network to get partnership with this great exchange but I'm still looking forward for another great exchange that atlantico can offer to us.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
Well if you will going to visit once again their official website you will see there that they already raise almost 23k ETH which definitely tells us that the project is progressing and I am glad to be part of this awesome and extra-ordinary project.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

I strongly agreed to what you have said and indeed! Atlantico network will definitely serve and do what they have promise to all of us which is to provide a better and innovative way of medical services.

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

AtlantICO Network is the first decentralized medical blockchain platform that will allow:

✔to bring medical products to a new level;

✔to improve the quality of medical services and pharmaceutical products;

✔to normalize prices for medical products;

✔to make the relationship between all market participants — patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, medical centers — as transparent and understandable as possible.

Within the framework of AtlantICO Network project, a transparent ecosystem was developed, which is completely independent from financial companies engaged in health care, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products, provision of insurance services.

Every action performed in AtlantICO Network system will be registered through the use of blockchain technology. The system will monitor the pricing of products and allow consumers to choose the best quality pharmaceutical products and medical services at the lowest prices. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io
Another awesome and great features that only Atlantico network have. Now that atlantico will bring medical products into a new and next level I think that it is very beneficial to all of the users especially those who are conscious about their health care. Also by normalizing the prices of medical product many people can now get a much cheaper and affordable prices.

suhadi88

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

AtlantICO Network is the first decentralized medical blockchain platform that will allow:

✔to make the relationship between all market participants — patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, medical centers — as transparent and understandable as possible.

Within the framework of AtlantICO Network project, a transparent ecosystem was developed, which is completely independent from financial companies engaged in health care, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products, provision of insurance services.

Every action performed in AtlantICO Network system will be registered through the use of blockchain technology. The system will monitor the pricing of products and allow consumers to choose the best quality pharmaceutical products and medical services at the lowest prices. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io
Another awesome and great features that only Atlantico network have. Now that atlantico will bring medical products into a new and next level I think that it is very beneficial to all of the users especially those who are conscious about their health care. Also by normalizing the prices of medical product many people can now get a much cheaper and affordable prices.
Yes they have a great feature as well as the vision and mission that is great for the health of the world, with features provided by Atlantico, not only do we benefit from this right in but of course is very useful for the medical world. I fully support this project and hope all can never achieved so quickly useful to many people.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
Well if you will going to visit once again their official website you will see there that they already raise almost 23k ETH which definitely tells us that the project is progressing and I am glad to be part of this awesome and extra-ordinary project.
The status of every ICO this year is in a deep struggle that would be enough 23k ETH can run this project. soon when the project is working this will go to the moon.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

At the web site of Atlantico I see information about listing on Coinbene. Few weeks ago I saw the same about Coinbene and BitexBay. What happened with agreement between Atlantico and BitexBay? Will BitexBay list Atlantico after ICO?
Yes I did that also, I tried to visit and check if Atlantico network is already listed in coinbene and bitexbay but when I am searching for Atlantico it didn't appear. Is the listing of atlantico will be done once that the ICO comes to an end and concluded or what?
Atlantico can not be already listed at coinbene or bitexbay because ICO didn't finish. In this tread or telegram chat I read that listing at BitexBay will be in November. But now I am not sure. Maybe developers will make clear situation.
Yes, ATL token will be listed in coinbene exchange on November, after ICO sale end. I think Atlantico team will not continue their partnership with Bitexbay due to scam issue of this crypto exchange.
This is still a good news for us even though Bitexbay turns out to be a scam exchange site still it gives us awareness to not go and try to trade and use that site. Also I believed that coinbene is still a good exchange site for Atlantico network.
Yes, coinbene is a reliable and trusted crypto exchange. Maybe Atlantico team discovered the scam issue of Bitexbay earlier so they withdrawn their partnership.
That is true! coinbene is very reliable and one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange in the market and it is a good choice for Atlantico network to get partnership with this great exchange but I'm still looking forward for another great exchange that atlantico can offer to us.
Yes, it will be much better if ATL token will be listed in some other trusted exchanges to be more accessible. But maybe after ICO sale, there are more developments and partnership, they might thought to list it in other exchanges.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

Unfortunately, the target softcap is not yet achieved. Still need to earn 660,000+ USD to reach the target minimum cap and we only have 8days. But I hope more investors will come and buy more ATL tokens. And I also hope, if the target softcap wasn't able to achieved, the team will still continue the development of the project.
I also think that the team will continue to develop the project, because they need to sell their tokens =) And it is desirable to sell tokens at a high price))

On the previous ICO's that I participated they follow ETH price at the start of token sale, in Atlantico's case the ICO started on August 1, 2018 when the price of ETH is around $400 so if we do the math, softcap has been already reach based on the total ETH raised shown in the website but we still need confirmation from the team if this is correct.
Your idea has chances, if developers sold eth in august and other monthes. Raised summ calculated in ethereum, as we can see from web site.
I hope that's the case. If softcap is already reached,  maybe Atlantico team wants to keep it suspense after ICO sale is over. So yes, we will wait for the team's confirmation about it.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

Yes, it will be much better if ATL token will be listed in some other trusted exchanges to be more accessible. But maybe after ICO sale, there are more developments and partnership, they might thought to list it in other exchanges.
yes, that's true. but first, they have to focus on their fund and prepare their project. if they launch their project this year are they going to buy back at the end of this year?
enkongtukmol

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

Unfortunately, the target softcap is not yet achieved. Still need to earn 660,000+ USD to reach the target minimum cap and we only have 8days. But I hope more investors will come and buy more ATL tokens. And I also hope, if the target softcap wasn't able to achieved, the team will still continue the development of the project.
I also think that the team will continue to develop the project, because they need to sell their tokens =) And it is desirable to sell tokens at a high price))

On the previous ICO's that I participated they follow ETH price at the start of token sale, in Atlantico's case the ICO started on August 1, 2018 when the price of ETH is around $400 so if we do the math, softcap has been already reach based on the total ETH raised shown in the website but we still need confirmation from the team if this is correct.
Your idea has chances, if developers sold eth in august and other monthes. Raised summ calculated in ethereum, as we can see from web site.
I hope that's the case. If softcap is already reached,  maybe Atlantico team wants to keep it suspense after ICO sale is over. So yes, we will wait for the team's confirmation about it.
they can also extend their ICO to be safe. that was the most of decision made by other ICO to survive this 2018.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

yes, that's true. but first, they have to focus on their fund and prepare their project. if they launch their project this year are they going to buy back at the end of this year?
According to their roadmap, Next year January 2019 there will be buyback of tokens from members (patients, medical centersh, and doctors) who received them as bonus by using the platform. First dividend payment for shareholders will be on January 2022 so that is 4years after the platform was launched. I'm not sure if this can be buyback in the same year or should wait the next year.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

Atlantico network will definitely very beneficial to many people because it will help to improve and make a better relationship on its community especially the patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

The status of every ICO this year is in a deep struggle that would be enough 23k ETH can run this project. soon when the project is working this will go to the moon.
Yes that is absolutely true! Atlantico network will definitely go to the moon because of the fact that it is a very meaningful and useful project to all of us. I strongly believed that this would be one of the best ICO that ever made this year.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

we have to wait for an update if the amount they raise is enough to run the project and hat will happen to the token unsold? the team has some countermeasure about this kind of problem so we have to be patient for their further notice.
not good if we impose on ico sales problems,
I think it will be better even if it doesn't reach the harcap but it still runs properly, we just wait for the latest update from Atlanico
the problem is if it's enough, Atlantico Network will work around the globe this is a huge project. but let see what was the team prepare for this.
I think the team doesn't look the situation as a problem. If minimum cap is reached, the project will continue. I read that there are some project that continue its development even the set minimum cap was not achieved, and I think we're above of the target softcap Wink
I strongly believe and trust that Atlantico network will reach their target funds even they only have limited time because this project is very substantial to people who are wanting to have a better way of medical services and will definitely invest on this project. Still, Let us continue supporting this project for it to reach success.

NoG-NoG

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

Its roughly half of its price decrease. I think the team are aware on this. I hope we will reach the hard cap so in this case we will list on other exchanges particularly on chinese exchange. Atlantico Network has great medical services.
It will and I ensure you that it will reach its target hard cap because many people are supporting this project as well as they keep on believing that this project will go to the moon. Also, the team will definitely do their best to make sure that they can reach their target funds.
manvitha

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

In less than two weeks atlantico ICO sale will comes to an end so don't miss a chance to be part and get some ATL token and invest on this awesome and great project that ever made this year
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: