Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

I like to ask if government health insurance will be included in the list of your insurance company or it is just for private insurance?
And, will you also list insurance companies with detailed payment plan and rates? So for those who want to get health insurance will also have knowledge and will be able to choose from the list.

I do believe that Atlantico is targeting both sector, government and private. This is evident with the dealings and proposals they have been submitting to private medical related companies and governing health ministries.

And surely, the only way to get across a very good platform for everyone is by acquiring some solid backing of the government (specifically from health related bodies of authority). I'm fairly sure that there will be a positive disruption on how people view health insurance as atlantico diversifies the options.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesybitz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

🔹You can leave questions about AtlantICO Network project for Murat  in the comments below this post or ask him on LinkedIn https://bg.linkedin.com/in/toni-karakutev-b5960443!

Hello there Team Atlantico. Kindly check the LinkedIn Profile above. It links to Tony Karakutev instead of Murat Ibragimov. Correct me if i am wrong, it could be a typo mistake. It would really be nice to get feedback from your medical expert member on his possible interaction with scaling the platform for the Russian Federation.
lovesybitz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:38:57 AM

On the platform, each patient will be able to assess a particular medical center, recommend or not recommend a particular doctor, to assess the quality of the services he received or the medicines used. Based on patient feedback, other users of the platform will be able to draw appropriate conclusions: patients about which clinics and medicines to choose, and medical centers – about how to improve their services.

Giving patients equal power to rate medical services they received will be an integral part of revolutionizing medical services and products. We all know that most medical institutions takes advantage of the weak position of patients as they seek medical attention and remains (most of the times) at the mercy of attending physicians. And usually, patients really don't have a platform where they can voice out their grievances, a platform where their opinions mater.

And it's good that Atlantico gave focus on this portion. Though in bid for fairness, i do hope that ratings and reviews will have proper security checks in place to avoid fraudulent comments against a particular medical center/personnel.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:39:19 AM

18% bonus will end now, I wonder how much they raised already. 1 hour left to bonus sale before it ends every one should not let this pass this one.

https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Based on the last updates on one of the admin from their official telegram channel, Atlantico network has already raised $425,000. I think that the bearish market really hurts new ICO's but I still believe that the team of this project have a plans to increase its sales.

You might be correct but Atlantico network token sale will run until Octboer 2018 so I am not worried at all because I believe in this project and the capability of the team behind Atlantico network. Investors will come naturally and some of them likes to participate in the ICO on last minute  Wink
Is the bonus of atlantico network finished already? have they reached their target fund? I am very intrigued because I see lot of potential for this awesome and great project.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

18% bonus will end now, I wonder how much they raised already. 1 hour left to bonus sale before it ends every one should not let this pass this one.

Based on the last updates on one of the admin from their official telegram channel, Atlantico network has already raised $425,000. I think that the bearish market really hurts new ICO's but I still believe that the team of this project have a plans to increase its sales.

You might be correct but Atlantico network token sale will run until Octboer 2018 so I am not worried at all because I believe in this project and the capability of the team behind Atlantico network. Investors will come naturally and some of them likes to participate in the ICO on last minute  Wink
Is the bonus of atlantico network finished already? have they reached their target fund? I am very intrigued because I see lot of potential for this awesome and great project.

Base on what I have seen in their official website, the bonus sale is already done so let us wait for their further news and update with regards to that matter because I assure you that they will do update all of us.

lovesybitz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:48:31 AM

actually you're right , by the help of atlantico it can bring a big changes to medical world , those Poor's can avail the drug that they needed in the right price...  And it can solve the discrimination in terms of medical industry.

And you said it right pogi! The poor can avail the drug they needed in the right price! I am glad to see that you saw what i saw too. We are not talking about cheaper drugs here, rather affordability of the right drugs/medicine. To be given proper prescription is more thrifty than getting alternative cheaper medicine which are less effective or worst, not the proper drugs to begin with.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

On the platform, each patient will be able to assess a particular medical center, recommend or not recommend a particular doctor, to assess the quality of the services he received or the medicines used. Based on patient feedback, other users of the platform will be able to draw appropriate conclusions: patients about which clinics and medicines to choose, and medical centers – about how to improve their services.

Giving patients equal power to rate medical services they received will be an integral part of revolutionizing medical services and products. We all know that most medical institutions takes advantage of the weak position of patients as they seek medical attention and remains (most of the times) at the mercy of attending physicians. And usually, patients really don't have a platform where they can voice out their grievances, a platform where their opinions mater.

And it's good that Atlantico gave focus on this portion. Though in bid for fairness, i do hope that ratings and reviews will have proper security checks in place to avoid fraudulent comments against a particular medical center/personnel.
That is a good quality and feature that atlantico will offer to all the people that will used their app. It will lessen poor services and give a very satisfying rating those medical practitioners, professionals and services once they really enjoy their work or job.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

no not yet their having 17% off bonus and 2dyas left before end that bonus, their have 43days left before the end of ico about the collecting fund you will ask for their telegram or kindly log in your account in atlatntico-network.io.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

It is really beneficial to all the people that will use the atlantico app due to the fact that it will lessen or even eradicate those poor services and can give a good rating to those who serves well and can give an idea to others on which companies and medical institution works well.
lovesybitz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:53:21 AM

I’m happy to tell that ATLANTICONETWORK is now listed on ICO Champs!

What a great news ICOChamp! It is really wonderful to see Atlantico listed on your ICO list. Be waiting for your ratings. With fingers cross, i do hope they get a good score from you guys! #cheers
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

🔹We continue introducing to you the professional team of  Atlantico Network project! There are only real experts in our team.  And one of them is Murat Ibragimov, a representative for the development and scaling of AtlantICO Network platform in the Russian Federation.

🔹Murat is a highly qualified cardiologist. Nowadays he works in the national medical research center for cardiovascular surgery named after A.N. Bakulev. His extensive experience in the medical field and high level of professionalism have made an invaluable contribution to the development of AtlantICO Network project, because Murat knows everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.

🔹You can leave questions about AtlantICO Network project for Murat  in the comments below this post or ask him on LinkedIn https://bg.linkedin.com/in/toni-karakutev-b5960443!

Wow! This is a great news! Slowly we already getting experts which can help to enhance and to be more develop the project.
lovesybitz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

It is really beneficial to all the people that will use the atlantico app due to the fact that it will lessen or even eradicate those poor services and can give a good rating to those who serves well and can give an idea to others on which companies and medical institution works well.

Truly, this is to be a very beneficial part of the Atlantico platform provided that the ratings and review is not exploited in fraudulent ways by both medical institutions and ill mannered patients. A verifying committee might be a sound plan to keep the statistics of reviews acceptable and fair to all.
lovesybitz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:32:09 AM

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

The mobile investment blockchain platform is a sound part of the project. With technology in the palm of our hands, utilizing mobility to intertwine participants in the medical sphere will prove to be practical and beneficial. To be in the now of current events, medical revolutions and other news that entails significance within the medical industry will lead to better perception of where and when to avail medical services and products.

There's really much excitement how the mobile platform would look like and i am sure that this will be as simple to use for more adaptability as it is interactive and purposeful.
lovesybitz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

Seeing Atlantico commended as part of the Top 10 ICO Projects by thecoinshark.net is really a good indicator of how revolutionary and disruptive their project is.

Lined up with Halal Cryptocurrency, crypto mining solutions, proof of charity mining protocol, decentralized augmented reality platform, community of hotspot hosts, and environmentalist project of waste recovery, Atlantico was noted for their proposal to offer nothing but high quality services in the medical sphere.

And this gives so much confidence that people supporting the Atlantico project is really on the right track. Keep it up Team Altantico.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

What a great news ICOChamp! It is really wonderful to see Atlantico listed on your ICO list. Be waiting for your ratings. With fingers cross, i do hope they get a good score from you guys! #cheers
That is really an awesome news and update! It really means that atlantico network is working really hard just to make sure that our support and trust with them is all worth.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

It is great to know that atlantico networks is also acknowledge by one of the best and well-known rating and review ICO website. I can't wait to see another progressive step of this project.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:56:48 AM

🔹We continue introducing to you the professional team of  Atlantico Network project! There are only real experts in our team.  And one of them is Murat Ibragimov, a representative for the development and scaling of AtlantICO Network platform in the Russian Federation.

🔹Murat is a highly qualified cardiologist. Nowadays he works in the national medical research center for cardiovascular surgery named after A.N. Bakulev. His extensive experience in the medical field and high level of professionalism have made an invaluable contribution to the development of AtlantICO Network project, because Murat knows everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.

Wow! This is a great news! Slowly we already getting experts which can help to enhance and to be more develop the project.
That is really true! atlantico network are doing thing slowly but surely. They are progressing in accordance to what is planned. I am so grateful that I became part of this awesome project.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

I can't wait to see another milestone of this extraordinary project. They again make a huge breakthrough by getting known of one of the well known review and rating ICO website.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

Hello,
i can't find anywhere on the official site the counter about how many eth have been raised until today.

Can someone help me?
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

It is good that Atlantico network are composed of professionals and have extensive experience in the Medical industry, It also has advantages of having experience in everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: