Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

18% bonus will end now, I wonder how much they raised already. 1 hour left to bonus sale before it ends every one should not let this pass this one.

https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Based on the last updates on one of the admin from their official telegram channel, Atlantico network has already raised $425,000. I think that the bearish market really hurts new ICO's but I still believe that the team of this project have a plans to increase its sales.
Wow! That is really good to hear because right now more and more people are really get into this ICO because they are realizing how big the potential of this ICO in the future and right now I am saying that they had made the right decision and for sure will make a big profit in the future.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

18% bonus will end now, I wonder how much they raised already. 1 hour left to bonus sale before it ends every one should not let this pass this one.

Based on the last updates on one of the admin from their official telegram channel, Atlantico network has already raised $425,000. I think that the bearish market really hurts new ICO's but I still believe that the team of this project have a plans to increase its sales.

You might be correct but Atlantico network token sale will run until Octboer 2018 so I am not worried at all because I believe in this project and the capability of the team behind Atlantico network. Investors will come naturally and some of them likes to participate in the ICO on last minute  Wink
Is the bonus of atlantico network finished already? have they reached their target fund? I am very intrigued because I see lot of potential for this awesome and great project.

No, it's not yet finish the bonus sale of AtlantICO network token sale still continues and for sure they will hit their target fund because this ICO is really amazing and all of their future projects will be one of a kind and really useful in the world of medical and pharmaceutical which is really good to all of us.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

wow a really great concept in providing blockchain solutions for health care issues I hope for the future this concept is well developed, good luck
Yes indeed! Atlantico network will be the best in the field of medical and health care platform due to the fact that it has lot of unique qualities that will gain the interest and make people trust this kind of ICO.
Yes you are right with that AtlantICO network team is the best because they will ensure to all of us that they will provide an amazing solutions for all the problems of medical and pharmaceutical industry so all of the people will have an quality and fair medical services by using their platform.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

🔹We continue introducing to you the professional team of  Atlantico Network project! There are only real experts in our team.  And one of them is Murat Ibragimov, a representative for the development and scaling of AtlantICO Network platform in the Russian Federation.

🔹Murat is a highly qualified cardiologist. Nowadays he works in the national medical research center for cardiovascular surgery named after A.N. Bakulev. His extensive experience in the medical field and high level of professionalism have made an invaluable contribution to the development of AtlantICO Network project, because Murat knows everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.

🔹You can leave questions about AtlantICO Network project for Murat  in the comments below this post or ask him on LinkedIn https://bg.linkedin.com/in/toni-karakutev-b5960443!

It is good that Atlantico network are composed of professionals and have extensive experience in the Medical industry, It also has advantages of having experience in everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.
Right, Anlantico network can use his extensive experience in the Medical industry in many ways like for the Platform developments, accurate advice and also his connections to medical industry is a huge help for Atlantico network.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

I’m happy to tell that ATLANTICONETWORK is now listed on ICO Champs!

What a great news ICOChamp! It is really wonderful to see Atlantico listed on your ICO list. Be waiting for your ratings. With fingers cross, i do hope they get a good score from you guys! #cheers
That is really an awesome news and update! It really means that atlantico network is working really hard just to make sure that our support and trust with them is all worth.
Yes that is right because right now we are all saw the outcome of the effort of everyone here especially the AtlantICO network team that doing their best just to make sure the success of their platform and all of their partnership just to provide an amazing services in the near future.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

I like to ask if government health insurance will be included in the list of your insurance company or it is just for private insurance?
And, will you also list insurance companies with detailed payment plan and rates? So for those who want to get health insurance will also have knowledge and will be able to choose from the list.

I do believe that Atlantico is targeting both sector, government and private. This is evident with the dealings and proposals they have been submitting to private medical related companies and governing health ministries.

And surely, the only way to get across a very good platform for everyone is by acquiring some solid backing of the government (specifically from health related bodies of authority). I'm fairly sure that there will be a positive disruption on how people view health insurance as atlantico diversifies the options.
If there is one kind of project that government will support in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for sure it will be this ICO because it is all about health and we all know that everyone health is the number priority and for sure AtlantICO team will provide an amazing services just to make sure everyone will experience a quality medical services.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

What a great news ICOChamp! It is really wonderful to see Atlantico listed on your ICO list. Be waiting for your ratings. With fingers cross, i do hope they get a good score from you guys! #cheers
I can't wait to see another milestone of this extraordinary project. They again make a huge breakthrough by getting known of one of the well known review and rating ICO website.
Yes you are really right with that one. That is why I am always waiting for AtlantICO team social media accounts and telegram channel about their very big updates about the project which will bring this ICO to the moon! Go AtlantICO network team, do your best! Goodluck.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

wow a really great concept in providing blockchain solutions for health care issues I hope for the future this concept is well developed, good luck
Yes you are really right with that really great idea of AtlantICO team because they know there are a lot of possible projects for medical and pharmaceutical industry which means this ICO has a big future in the world of crypto. Go AtlantICO team, do your best!

Indeed! Atlantico network has a very promising idea that was develop by professional team who are expert in medical fields that will bring this project into its success. let us continue supporting this project until the end!
i agree people who are developing this great project atlantico network is really amazing many people would benefits from this project since the idea of atlantico is very realistic towards providing a medical and pharmaceutical services to offer to the user who are looking for their healthcare needs.
this project cannot be developed well without our help , we should help this project implementing it's goals . We know the issues in medical industries such as corrupt doctors , high price medicines , lack of public facilities, lack of affordable hospitals , and so many more. By this project it can help a lot of people especially those who are in red line community but the question about this project how will the red line community  rich  this? Yes it is a wonderful and helpful project  but all of us know that not everybody has an  idea about blockchain or ico whatever  ,  so for my opinion atlantico must focus on how it will be implemented to everybody especially in the community who's lack of knowledge about ICO or in the community who is in really need in terms of medical aspects.
Yes but we don't need to boast because they still have the power and ability to implement this project we are here to support them because they know that we need this platform and they want to help us.
We should help AtlantICO team because this kind of project is the real need of of every people in the world becauae right now there are a lot of corruptions in medical and pharmaceutical industry and by using AtlantICO platform it will stop that in order to all of us experience the medical services that we deserve.
Many people and institutions are very difficult to be trusted today because of the lack of transparency and use many types of fraud to earn extra money. So we should be thankful for the arrival of Atlantico network in the industry of Medical and Pharmaceutical to give better and honest service.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

I can't wait to see another milestone of this extraordinary project. They again make a huge breakthrough by getting known of one of the well known review and rating ICO website.
Yes you are really right with that one. That is why I am always waiting for AtlantICO team social media accounts and telegram channel about their very big updates about the project which will bring this ICO to the moon! Go AtlantICO network team, do your best! Goodluck.
i think atlantico have a little problem for collecting fund like what I saw atlantico have collected 425,000$ but the soft cap target is 3,000,000 what is the possible way to reach the soft cap? I see Many participants and supporter here is active what do you think guys to get the soft cap in which way?
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

You can also endorse this platform to your maid for in case an emergency situation in your home and you and your wife are busy at work, your maid will be able to decide properly with the help of Atlantico network.
It is difficult to leave the house and leave the children especially if the one you trust to care for your children is not aware how to conduct first aid and how to decide properly when emergency situation comes up but when the Atlantico network arrive it will be easier for us and we can enjoy every second in our lives. Wink
That is really true! And for that, Atlantico network is the right solution and answer if there will be an emergency in your houses. It will make our lives more convenient and less hassle in terms of medical service.
And because of that I think many people will benefit from this platform and they can easily use it anytime specially in times of emergency, the capacity of this platform to help us is wide.
yes everyone can afford Atlantico Network its cheap but good quality service you can avail. Also, the Atlantico Network made it easy to access just use their app and it will guide you to there doctor, medical service and pharmacy.
Yes im agree with that because of this platform of Atlantico network everyone can easily get medical assistance and other service's their offered and can get convenient way of medical service
this is not about the price at all you can use your token to part and member of this project as long you invest already you be able to use the apps all services are now working of the team to have a good delivered to all investor and user.
Yes because ATL tokens is the key to have an access and have the ability to use and move smoothly to the application of the Atlantico network. So it's very important to have ATL tokens, to those who do not have tokens there what you are waiting for  Wink
as they said lately that this application will can be easily used as an emergency tools , but how can it work if not everybody is knowledgeable about crypto system , like in our country only few who are believe in crypto  so how can it be possible to be known by everybody ? Is there any way for them to be implented this successfully ? I'm just wondering if this application will be done when you have atl tokens or others so how about the others who don't know anything about this system ? Yes this project has a great goal for the community but how will everybody especially the Poor's join to this?
Do not worry about that my friend because it is not our problem, time will take care of that matter. You need to do is to fully accept that modern technology is embracing us and I'm sure that in the near future it will not be hard for everyone of us to have a smartphones.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:55:28 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:06:23 PM by asdlolciterquit

i think atlantico have a little problem for collecting fund like what I saw atlantico have collected 425,000$ but the soft cap target is 3,000,000 what is the possible way to reach the soft cap? I see Many participants and supporter here is active what do you think guys to get the soft cap in which way?

that's the reason why they remove the counter from their site? problem with the collection of the fund?
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.
I think it will be better and more understandable if the Atlantico is going to get out of the update. so we know what to do and then give us an idea for the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

You might be correct but Atlantico network token sale will run until Octboer 2018 so I am not worried at all because I believe in this project and the capability of the team behind Atlantico network. Investors will come naturally and some of them likes to participate in the ICO on last minute  Wink
Is the bonus of atlantico network finished already? have they reached their target fund? I am very intrigued because I see lot of potential for this awesome and great project.

Base on what I have seen in their official website, the bonus sale is already done so let us wait for their further news and update with regards to that matter because I assure you that they will do update all of us.
right. I think the project will be better when it comes to the update of the atlantico network.
so we just have to wait for us to know what we should tailor for the atlantico network.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

That is really an awesome news and update! It really means that atlantico network is working really hard just to make sure that our support and trust with them is all worth.
an atlantico admin is great because they are sharing project updates instantly. so I am thankful for the members of the atlantico network to be more industrious and to assist in the success of the project.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

an atlantico admin is great because they are sharing project updates instantly. so I am thankful for the members of the atlantico network to be more industrious and to assist in the success of the project.
Undertaking evaluation demonstrates the team is committed and serious about the project. Ico champs is a legitimate evaluation platform and I believe ATLANTICO will gain positive insights from different assessors.

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

🔹We continue introducing to you the professional team of  Atlantico Network project! There are only real experts in our team.  And one of them is Murat Ibragimov, a representative for the development and scaling of AtlantICO Network platform in the Russian Federation.

🔹Murat is a highly qualified cardiologist. Nowadays he works in the national medical research center for cardiovascular surgery named after A.N. Bakulev. His extensive experience in the medical field and high level of professionalism have made an invaluable contribution to the development of AtlantICO Network project, because Murat knows everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.

🔹You can leave questions about AtlantICO Network project for Murat  in the comments below this post or ask him on LinkedIn https://bg.linkedin.com/in/toni-karakutev-b5960443!

It is nice to see doctors are populating the team of ATLANTICO NETWORK team. Since this is a medical project and platform, we really need someone on the team who are experts in these areas. The reliability and the quality of the project somehow depend on the line-up of the team. I hope more and more people from the medical and pharmaceutical field will join ATLANTICO NETWORK team.

A platform with a great concept that will provide a solution to real-life problems with a worthy team behind it that will certainly bring this project to achieve its goals. Atlantico network will revolutionize our healthcare system and make a bright future.

Great product that is backed by professionals with different expertise in medical fields will give more reasons for investor to trust this project. Atlantico network will definitely be in demand once the product is launch because it will constantly get attention of new people to use the platform as it offers a lot of benefits.
I agree to both of you. One of the important factors that ATLANTICO NETWORK project needed are professionals with different expertise in medical fields. They should have a strong team not only to attract investors but to achieve their main goal which is to revolutionize and transform our healthcare system to bring quality goods and services at its best price.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

The team ATLANTICO NETWORK offers all participants a unique platform, where all interactions between the patient, doctor, pharmacy, insurance company, etc. will be transparent and as fair as possible. Where participants can themselves assess the quality of the services offered.
Hi TheLoser! You are a winner on your answer! You understand it right about the main purpose of the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform. Aside from the interactions between all users and the assessment that they can make, the end result would be a better quality of goods and services because of the reviews and ratings that will occur. It also affects the price of the products that can be found on the platform.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

It is nice to see doctors are populating the team of ATLANTICO NETWORK team. Since this is a medical project and platform, we really need someone on the team who are experts in these areas. The reliability and the quality of the project somehow depend on the line-up of the team. I hope more and more people from the medical and pharmaceutical field will join ATLANTICO NETWORK team.

A platform with a great concept that will provide a solution to real-life problems with a worthy team behind it that will certainly bring this project to achieve its goals. Atlantico network will revolutionize our healthcare system and make a bright future.

Great product that is backed by professionals with different expertise in medical fields will give more reasons for investor to trust this project. Atlantico network will definitely be in demand once the product is launch because it will constantly get attention of new people to use the platform as it offers a lot of benefits.
I agree to both of you. One of the important factors that ATLANTICO NETWORK project needed are professionals with different expertise in medical fields. They should have a strong team not only to attract investors but to achieve their main goal which is to revolutionize and transform our healthcare system to bring quality goods and services at its best price.
Having an expert member from the medical field is great for the development of the platform.  His experiences and skills will help the team to make the platform more effective and useful to its members.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

You can also endorse this platform to your maid for in case an emergency situation in your home and you and your wife are busy at work, your maid will be able to decide properly with the help of Atlantico network.
I think you're right because the athlantico netowork uses it with apps that can be used anytime. they have insurance that can be used during emergency.
 definitely correct, using this apps it will be easy for us to access medical world even in our full hectic schedule, it can give more convenience and less worries especially in medical emergencies.
The very interesting and amazing part of it is if we need an emergency medical services and by using AtlantICO platform will provide that services to us without any hassle regarding transaction but will make sure to provide the medical services that we need first.
Well, you are truly correct. I guess one of the privileges of being a member of ATLANTICO NETWORK platform is the convenience that it will bring the user. The long process of admission and every procedure or treatment will be recorded. With these adequate information, the response and decision making to the patient's case will be easier and faster in case of an emergency.
History of Medical Records is really important to the patient in times of emergency. ATLANTICO NETWORK platform nailed it! I am pretty sure that the platform will greatly help not only those patients but also those medical practitioners. They don't need to interview someone in case of emergency, they have to check the record and if the victim is an ATLANTICO NETWORK member, it is really a fortunate thing.
For this reason, I am really excited and can't wait to sign-up to the platform. Aside from the advantages of using the ATLANTICO platform, I can help everyone around me to worry no more in case of medical emergencies. It is really encouraging to the user's side and I guess to the investor's perspective also. If you will ask me, this is really a good investment.
You are definitely right about investing in this project. This is really a win-win situation for us if the project will succeed. The benefits of the project itself are overwhelming and it will surely change the way that the healthcare system works. More powerful, stronger and more beneficial than ever.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: