Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487464 times)
mjmeans

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:11:27 PM

Just convert what you mine or don't.

Everything that is set to convert is converted to BTC then to the desired coin so use the profit estimates measured in BTC/GH/Day to decide what is consistently most profitable for your cards.

Yes, but I want to know the transaction fees for each conversion to and from BTC as well as the BTC rate function. For example, if the BTC rate function between coin BCT to coin x is 90% of the lowest price in the past 24 hours minus 0.05% minus 0.05 mBTC, and the conversion from BTC to coin Y is  Current price minus 0.05%; then that is what I want to know up front so that I can choose coin y since it will always have less net loss in the conversion.

The whole point of multi-coin-mining and auto-exchange is convenience, but I have the feeling the entire process is loaded with tiny fees that all stack up to a huge cost. And maybe, in a cost benefit analysis, has far more cost than benefit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:18:43 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 07:31:13 PM by aaronsace

Just convert what you mine or don't.

Everything that is set to convert is converted to BTC then to the desired coin so use the profit estimates measured in BTC/GH/Day to decide what is consistently most profitable for your cards.

Yes, but I want to know the transaction fees for each conversion to and from BTC as well as the BTC rate function. For example, if the BTC rate function between coin BCT to coin x is 90% of the lowest price in the past 24 hours minus 0.05% minus 0.05 mBTC, and the conversion from BTC to coin Y is  Current price minus 0.05%; then that is what I want to know up front so that I can choose coin y since it will always have less net loss in the conversion.

The whole point of multi-coin-mining and auto-exchange is convenience, but I have the feeling the entire process is loaded with tiny fees that all stack up to a huge cost. And maybe, in a cost benefit analysis, has far more cost than benefit.

You pay less fees on the pool as the pool sends all our coins together. They are not real wallets; it's one wallet.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
mjmeans

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:01:18 PM

You pay less fees on the pool as the pool sends all our coins together. They are not real wallets; it's one wallet.

So let's consider an exchange that has mined coins from 20 different accounts. And let's say that there is a $10 exchange fee tha tis applied to the total exchange. So that fee could be paid by the pool owner, or it could be divided equally to the 20 accounts (which would be $0.50 per account), or it could be divided proportionally by how many coins you had in the exchange, or it could be a combination of these. I think the owner of zpool recently implied that he pays all exchange fees. If that's the case, it should be shown PROMINATLY in the FAQ for zpool. But even so, that isn't necessarily the case for MPH unless it is posted somewhere.

aaronsace

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:10:09 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 10:44:44 PM by aaronsace

So let's consider an exchange that has mined coins from 20 different accounts. And let's say that there is a $10 exchange fee tha tis applied to the total exchange. So that fee could be paid by the pool owner, or it could be divided equally to the 20 accounts (which would be $0.50 per account), or it could be divided proportionally by how many coins you had in the exchange, or it could be a combination of these. I think the owner of zpool recently implied that he pays all exchange fees. If that's the case, it should be shown PROMINATLY in the FAQ for zpool. But even so, that isn't necessarily the case for MPH unless it is posted somewhere.

It's a none issue, setup one account at MiningPoolHub and the coins will be sent to one of the three exchanges (Bittrex, Yobit or Poloniex) then returned to the pool. How could you do it any different yourself?

Set the auto exchange on or off depending if you want to invest in that coin or not:
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange

There is a single 0.2% fee to cover the transactions (both to and from the pool).
The coins that are sent and received are shown on your transactions:
https://bitcoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=account&action=transactions
https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=account&action=transactions

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
mjmeans

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:48:20 PM

It's a none issue, setup one account at MiningPoolHub and the coins will be sent to one of the three exchanges (Bittrex, Yobit or Poloniex) then returned to the pool. How could you do it any different yourself?

Set the auto exchange on or off depending if you want to invest in that coin or not:

There is a single 0.2% fee to cover the transactions (both to and from the pool).

It may be a none issue for those who are investing. That's not me. I'm not investing. I'm not holding on to any crypto currency, I'm cashing out at first opportunity. When cash flowing like this the direct immediate costs are most important because I'm not choosing when to sell. Whenever payout happens to my wallet within a day at most I've already sold for cash. Cash is then available to use to when I find a good deal on a GPU(s). As more GPU's are added I can expand faster and faster. There will be a time when I decide to stop expanding and only at that point will the issue be relatively low importance.

aaronsace

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:58:14 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 12:26:47 AM by aaronsace

It may be a none issue for those who are investing. That's not me. I'm not investing. I'm not holding on to any crypto currency, I'm cashing out at first opportunity. When cash flowing like this the direct immediate costs are most important because I'm not choosing when to sell. Whenever payout happens to my wallet within a day at most I've already sold for cash. Cash is then available to use to when I find a good deal on a GPU(s). As more GPU's are added I can expand faster and faster. There will be a time when I decide to stop expanding and only at that point will the issue be relatively low importance.

Then it's a none issue. Send it to the exchange yourself or let the pool do it. You're most likely using the same exchanges.

I'm sure most people convert everything to bitcoin as it's the easiest to convert to cash. You can literally send it to a Bitcoin card, withdraw from one cash machine, deposit into your current account and is all available within an hour then go live the dream and stop worrying.

mjmeans

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:47:46 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 05:58:29 AM by mjmeans

Then it's a none issue. Send it to the exchange yourself or let the pool do it. You're most likely using the same exchanges.

I'm sure most people convert everything to bitcoin as it's the easiest to convert to cash. You can literally send it to a Bitcoin card, withdraw from one cash machine, deposit into your current account and is all available within an hour then go live the dream and stop worrying.

Well, I disagree. When I mine ETH on nanopool, I see the pool fee and the exchange fee that transfers to my wallet. Everything is documented and traceable. And I exchange directly to cash on GDAX not to BTC first. And that exchange has no exchange fee on a limit sell. I'm not going to pay even a fraction of a percent if I don't have to. The cash out fees on MPH are 0.0003 BTC for BTC (~$1.30) or 0.001 ETH for ETH (~$0.30). So each daily cash out of BTC costs more as long as the pool is not causing me to lose more than 0.003 ETH in any auto-exchange to ETH.

gOCe

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:40:25 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 07:55:25 AM by gOCe

@mjmeans With all the respect you deserve.

I think in the beginning all of us think about fees, but hey everything in life have a cost, just take all in consideration and keep on mining.
We pay (in mining world) for the pool, for transfers, for developer of mining software, for convert to fiat, electricity, ventilation, extra AC circuits, and the list goes longer, hey we pay even for receive transfers (Localbitcoins case).
In the end is just something we must pay, and never was part of our income, because if we dont pay the cost, we dont have the full thing, so without costs we have nothing  Tongue.

In the time i owned just some gpus (and before that, just one fx 6300 cpu) i used to think like that, (i need to save every penny), but after a while i realize that even my time cost (oh boy, i invest so many time asking me those questions). An even now i can tell you, exprimenting so many variable paths to go from my rig to a dollar in my account, cost you even more, because crypto is a very volatile world.

I will give you just example about what was applied in the past, and i think maybe is worth for you give it a try. If you want low fees, autoexchange to a little coin, in this example "EXP" (You pay only 0.0005 EXP, like 0.0008731 USD ), then you can cashout to Polo, sale in Polo for BTC and pay only 10,000 sat to get in gdax (Like 0.4329 USD).

But then you get the cons (Many time worst than the ones you can find using autoexchange), like exp 90 confirmations or 132 minutes, the coin change the price, you convert in a crash, etc, etc. But most of all "How many of your time you invest in doing that"

Just something to think about.

My best Wishes to all!

Well, I disagree. When I mine ETH on nanopool, I see the pool fee and the exchange fee that transfers to my wallet. Everything is documented and traceable. And I exchange directly to cash on GDAX not to BTC first. And that exchange has no exchange fee on a limit sell. I'm not going to pay even a fraction of a percent if I don't have to. The cash out fees on MPH are 0.0003 BTC for BTC (~$1.30) or 0.001 ETH for ETH (~$0.30). So each daily cash out of BTC costs more as long as the pool is not causing me to lose more than 0.003 ETH in any auto-exchange to ETH.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

I mine ZCoin (XZC) on MiningPoolHub with ccminer trupvot v2.2.1,
I am getting only 60%-70% of my hashrate on Pool site,

anyone can help with this issue?

It's quite old problem but there were no solutions until few days ago.
It was caused by ccminer tpruvot release's internal bug dealing with share submission. Try djm34's latest release. It will solve your problem.

Link is posted at zcoin pool page.
https://zcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Also keep in mind that pool doesn't show accurate numbers. Pool shows accurate numbers estimating according to inserted shares.
Check Graphs page. It's accurate than dashboard or Workers page because it samples longer period of time.

Hi,

I want to try to set D3 ASIC miner on Mining pool hub, what am I doing wrong ?

server url: stratum+tcp://eu.x11..miningpoolhub.com:17007
worker name: "my login = my email address"
password: "no password"

What am I doing wrong ?

stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17007

Use id not email address.

Jeez, how many times was ZEN asked to add...every time same answer from MPH, I'm out of this pool.
Cheers.

Sorry for late. I've been doing background jobs daily.
Zcoin, Monero, OTP feature, performance tuning things.

Hey,

I'm trying to cashout, it says 'You already have one active manual payout request.'

I put a Bitfinex address, is that a problem ?

Thanks

Nope. Just wait and you will get coins.

Okay so I have lost over $75 because on NiceHash I am getting "rejected at pool" errors. Can someone please help me with this??

Type: Standard
Algorithm: Equihash
Pool: europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023

If you paid for even rejected shares, then nicehash should refund your coin.

@phub....

what do you think about to make it possible to autoexchange into multiple coins?
for example 50% into eth, 50% into btc

Use one more account?
Actually I once tried to make some auto exchange rate amount you asked. But dropped this idea because it would make things more complicate for users. I like simpler UI and intuitive logic.
I feel like miningpoolhub is complex already for beginners. I'm afraid to add more options and switches.

MPH, where are you located? Is your HQ in South Korea? I am getting a bit concerned about fat boy Lil Kim! Shocked

Yeah. I'm in South Korea. How did you know that? I'm curious.
Withdraw automatically and pray for me.  Grin

Zcoin pool is down- any updates when it will be back online?

Sorry for inconvenience. Several pools were down due to datacenter problem. Also zcoin wallet had some internal bug that causing crash again and again.

I believe it's all solved and working great.

Why Equihash algo switch mines only ZCL for the last hour?... ZCL is less profitable than ZEC on 20% the whole that hour. Looks like pool mines HUSH which is more profitable for last hour, but gives ZCL to miners...
I know now why you dont want to add HUSH, ZEN and KMD.

Also switches only when current mining coin's block is found.
I'll add HUSH, ZEN, KMD. Really.

Greetings MPH,
May i create 2 different accounts on multipoolhub.com, do mining in each and then merge my bitcoins or zcash to one of them without any fee? It's just for test.
So may i send bitcoins or any other coins between diff MPH accounts?

No. Pool was designed for mining only. There's no transfer feature between accounts.

The hub is down!  Says I have no hash power at all even though Baikal Miner shows it is mining fine!

Maybe your miner is switching coins?

PLIZ ADD DigiByte SCRYPT. thanks

Thank you for suggestion. I'll consider it.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:12:52 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 02:06:41 PM by miningpoolhub

Hi There,

I started mining through MPH and all my balances are updating yet when I go to "Hub Workers" the site tells me I have no workers configures yet there is currently a rig mining away.

Do I need to configure something additional. I am on NVOC Linux 16.04

No you don't need to configure something if you don't use 12xxx ports and Hub Workers.
e.g.) Multi algo switch things.

how do i set difficulty with baikal miner in miner config setting?

enter d=xxx,x in the password field or just the d=xxx?

do i need to change and match the password under hubworkers too?

Just type d=xxx

You don't need to consider worker password from website at all. Just change password from your mining rig and connect.

Does anyone else feel that their hash rate on MPH for ETH is too low?   Most of the time MPH reports my hash rate at between about 65 and 80ish when my actual is 110.   And my daily mining total seems to reflect the low hash rate as well.

I've been happy with other coin mining on MPH but ETH seems to under perform.

How's your Graphs page? You see less hashrate too?
I haven't heard this kind of issue until now. What's your actual hashrate from console?

Apologies if this has been asked already, but is there an issue with showing the correct hash rate for zcoin on MPH? My 1080 ti shows 3.2 kh/s on the miner side (nanashi) but shows about half that on the pool side. Is it only recognising and crediting what the pool shows  or is this a display bug? Payouts are somewhat delayed - is this just a feature of zcoin?

Try latest djm34's ccminer. tpruvot ccminer tend to omit some shares AFAIK.
Visit https://zcoin.miningpoolhub.com and you will see miner link.

I don't know if this has already been asked and answered. And 200 pages of forum posts is too much to read. And search terms are not easy....

How can I find out the projected cost of auto exchange from any coin to any other coin?

For example, Let's say I'm mining Monero and I like Ethereum, BTC and LTC. I want to choose the best auto-convert I can to one of the coins that I like. So I want to see the projected/estimated total cost (loss % taken by all fees during auto-conversion) to any one of my desired coins. Then I can choose the best coin I want Monero auto-converted to.

I'm also assuming that not all coins are immediately convertible to all other coins and perhaps has to first have an intermediate conversion to BTC or some other coin or an intermediate conversion to a common coin if the complete conversion to my desired coin can't be done all on a single exchange. The projected/estimated costs of this kind of auto conversion should show the total loss % of the conversion no matter how many conversion steps it has to go through. That will also help identify poor choices for auto-conversion.

Let's say you exchange coins from Monero to Ethreum.

Your coin will move like this order.
Monero -> Send to exchange site -> Exchange to BTC -> Buy Ethereum with exchanged BTC -> Withdraw to pool.

Let's look into it in detail.

1. Monero ->
2. Send to exchange site (free. Pool pays network fee) ->
3. Exchange to BTC (exchange fee from exchange site. Charged in percentage) ->
4. Buy Ethereum with exchanged BTC (exchange fee from exchange site. Charged in percentage) ->
5. Withdraw to pool (withdrawal fee from exchange site. 1/n to all participants)

Also additional 0.2% fee from pool is charged. This is mostly equal or similar to network fee that is written at number 2.

Auto exchange is not for traders but it's for convenient feature for miners. This auto exchange doesn't consider about buy/sell strategy stuffs, but only buy/sell at market price immediately to reduce to risk of price changes.
There's no way to skip or not pay exchange fee if you exchange manually. Pool has to pay them too.

Here's some advantages that pool would be better sometimes because of aggregated amount volume.

(1) Exchange sites ask minimum trading volume to buy or sell, so if you mined only small amount of coins then you will not even able to exchange manually.

(2) It becomes harder problem when it comes to ETH type coins too. Big exchange sites like Poloniex and Bittrex confirm your deposit only when it exceeds 0.1 or 1 ETH.
This is not easy to overcome for small miners. This is big advantage too.

(3) Withdrawal fee is not charged by rate, but charged per withdrawal request. As pool withdraw bigger amount than one personal miner, you pay less. 1/n of fee to all amounts.

(4) Some coins like Monero has high transaction network fee itself. (0.015 XMR is needed to withdraw from pool)
As pool sends big amounts in one transaction for auto exchange, pool only charge them 0.2% fee. Compare 0.2% fee and 0.015 XMR. You pay less if you withdraw less than 7.5 XMR.

Auto exchange is one of the most beloved feature at miningpoolhub.
If it was making things worse or unfair, people would have not use it.

treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:09:59 PM

autoexchange @phub is the feature that makes phub different to other pools...really awesome service..thanks for that
im small miner for example...if i would mine somewhere else, i had to wait until i have enough to withdraw and i had to pay shitload of fees and i had all the work with that transfering and exchanging shit...

on phub just turn on my miner and work gets done Cheesy

agismaniax

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

Hi,

I'm using autoexchange in MiningPoolHub from Monero to Bitcoin.
Could you check tx id 8699926 with amount 0.06221663 XMR? It should be on exchange several hours ago, but it did not appear.

regards,
agismaniax
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

autoexchange @phub is the feature that makes phub different to other pools...really awesome service..thanks for that
im small miner for example...if i would mine somewhere else, i had to wait until i have enough to withdraw and i had to pay shitload of fees and i had all the work with that transfering and exchanging shit...

on phub just turn on my miner and work gets done Cheesy

Thanks! Appreciate for your feedback Cheesy

Hi,

I'm using autoexchange in MiningPoolHub from Monero to Bitcoin.
Could you check tx id 8699926 with amount 0.06221663 XMR? It should be on exchange several hours ago, but it did not appear.

regards,
agismaniax

That transaction is transferring from your "normal credit wallet" to "exchange wallet"
8699926 transaction means "debit from your credit wallet" and right next transaction 8699927 means "credit to your auto exchange wallet".

You will see same 0.06221663 amounts moved internally but did not withdrawn to your wallet.
Your coins are transferred to auto exchange wallet and sent to exchange site. At transaction id 8729430, you can see Debit_AE (Debit for auto exchange)

krest0718

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:35:04 PM

I cant seem to set diff for zcoin, tried adding "-p d=10" on batch file but it did not work. Any way to set fixed diff?  Undecided Im also having invalid shares about 5-15% invalid shares most of the time on zcoin dashboard but no invalid shares on miner. Like ex Im getting 5213/5213 shares, no invalid/rejected shares on miner side but on mph zcoin dashboard im getting about 10% invalid shares  Cry Im using the latest djm34 ccminer. Tested both releases. Anyone else experienced this?
lhedwin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

life is simple!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

Hi.

i have Auto exchange set to Bitcoin Cash, and i am mining with Auto switching algo. I see transactions on my balance page, coins go from "Credited" to "Credited for Auto Exchange" to "On exchange"..... them i do not know where they are. after 3 hours i did check the Bitcoin Cash wallet and only have 0 balance. Where are my coins?

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce - NYXCOIN
▬▬▬▬ AsicResistant ┃ InstantSend ┃ PrivatSend ┃ Investment ┃ Masternode ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTalk • Twitter • Facebook • Slac • Discord • Github
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:26:16 AM

I cant seem to set diff for zcoin, tried adding "-p d=10" on batch file but it did not work. Any way to set fixed diff?  Undecided Im also having invalid shares about 5-15% invalid shares most of the time on zcoin dashboard but no invalid shares on miner. Like ex Im getting 5213/5213 shares, no invalid/rejected shares on miner side but on mph zcoin dashboard im getting about 10% invalid shares  Cry Im using the latest djm34 ccminer. Tested both releases. Anyone else experienced this?

There's no way to set static diff for zcoin. "d=" option is for starting difficulty of miner connection. It's not that useful in most cases.
Can you tell me your id? I'll check your invalid share.

Hi.

i have Auto exchange set to Bitcoin Cash, and i am mining with Auto switching algo. I see transactions on my balance page, coins go from "Credited" to "Credited for Auto Exchange" to "On exchange"..... them i do not know where they are. after 3 hours i did check the Bitcoin Cash wallet and only have 0 balance. Where are my coins?

Coins sent to exchange sites will get back when certain conditions are met.
You can see your coin's distributtion at Balances page.
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=balances

It usually needs about 4~12 hours. Sometimes more if you exchange to unpopular coins.

baten

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:31:18 PM

Will you support BitCoin Gold? Will we be able to mine it here?
bitnoob1234

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

@miningpoolhub I started some hours ago using your zcoin pool, checked just a minute and:

Est. Shares    142,393 (done: 69.81%)
Your Valid    87.7301
Your Invalid    28.8445 (24.74%)

Any tip for improve this insane amount of invalid shares?
Im using last djm's ccminer like its recommended

Thanks in advise
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:52:42 AM

What happened to the MUSIC coin pool in the last few hours?  I have not generated any new coins even though everything on my side appears normal and shares are being found.  The pool hash rate on MPH shows zero and my hash rate shows 1831 when normally it sound be around 100 and my unconfirmed total is not being confirmed.  Something is very wrong with the pool.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:55:00 AM

Will you support BitCoin Gold? Will we be able to mine it here?

I'm not sure at this moment.

@miningpoolhub I started some hours ago using your zcoin pool, checked just a minute and:

Est. Shares    142,393 (done: 69.81%)
Your Valid    87.7301
Your Invalid    28.8445 (24.74%)

Any tip for improve this insane amount of invalid shares?
Im using last djm's ccminer like its recommended

Thanks in advise

Djm34 build sends normal shares and previous block's shares.
Those previous block's shares are totally useless and treated as invalid. So it's intended action actually.

I believe that invalid share percent goes up and down radically. It should be okay most times, isn't it?

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: