Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487485 times)
kedes

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:31:04 PM

Hey. I noticed a strange thing while mining zcoin on miningpoolhub. For gtx 1070 pool displays hashrate closed to hashrate which ccminer displays: ccminer displays 1750kh/s, pool accepts 1600-1700kh/s. But for GTX 970 and GTX 1060 pool accepts only about 60% hashrate: ccminer displays 1100kh/s for GTX 970/1060 but miningpoolhub accept only about 700kh/s from each card. Could anybody explain what's wrong?
So i was forced to switch 970/1060 to equihash algo.
MiCoSa

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:53:19 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 11:11:36 PM by MiCoSa

It is very sad, that the operator doesnt answer to any suggestions. This is not generating much trust. It would be very good for the Baikal X10 users, if there could be added a Myriad-Groestl Vergecoin Pool. As there is a vergecoin pool for scrypt already, what means all the things for exchanging that coin are working already, it would only need to setup this new pool. But unfortunately the operator does not even answer PM‘s or show any interest in the postings here. That is why i decided to use another pool. i really would have liked to use this pool with my 10 X10‘s. But i have no trust in the operator...
Furthermore, the whole system of the pool is just stupid. It is a multialgo auto switching pool, but it uses PPLNS-Payment-System. The only one who profits from the PPLNS-Payment-System when using the auto switching feature is the pool operator.
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:28:06 PM

It is very sad, that the operator doesnt answer to any suggestions.

This is why Ill move all my rigs out of MPH asaic, he just doesnt care.
DerShorty

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:35:03 PM

Hi at all!

I have started mining at Miningpoolhub and it works well.

But I have some issues with the Auto Exchange:

I have a couple of Transactions that are confirmed and shown up in my transactionlist but their are not credited.
For Example: http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171228/7qmfv7p8.png

I have a couple of this in each Wallet I mined to.
And they are missing in my Exchanged Coin Credit.

What could I do?
Drennoga

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:53:22 PM

Hi at all!

I have a couple of Transactions that are confirmed and shown up in my transactionlist but their are not credited.

What could I do?

I had the same questions, but everyone told me they will come to you. You just have to wait.  The coins you are auto exchanging are going to the exchanges like "Bittrex" or "Cryptopia". So they are not on MPH at the moment until they are exchanged back. Now the coins do fluctuate and also Etherium, Litecoin. Bitcoin fluctuates as well. So, this means it might take some time for your coin to be exchanged to your desired coin.
All this being said you also have to wait for your coin to find a block on MPH.

Coins are removed from wallet with a Debit_AE (Debit for Auto Exchange) transaction and will appear in the destination wallet with an ordinary Credit transaction. These transactions can be viewed on the wallet page for each coin.

However there can be significant delays between the debit and the credit. Delays can happen because
1) The miningpoolhub accumulates coins so that they can be efficiently converted at the exchange, and there are minimum amounts for conversion. This delay partially depends on the amount of work miningpoolhub miners put into this specific coin.
2) The block confirmation times (which can be very long on some coins) delay the exchange at various points along the way.
Therefore 4 ~ 6 hours of delays (even delays measured in days for some coins) are possible.

Coins that don't satisfy minimum trade amount for certain period of time would not be auto exchanged to desired coin. These coins may be sent back as original coin and amount, or as exchanged Bitcoin.

Additional 0.2% Fee is applied. (Txfee for sending from Mining Pool Hub to exchange site is included in this fee)

Hope this helps Smiley
cawekun

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:09:46 AM

Hey guys, you need to add more coins. Look at whattomine, the only one there now on the top is ethereum Sad
Please, add more. Much appreciated.
DerShorty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:12:32 AM

Hi at all!

What could I do?

I had the same questions, but everyone told me they will come to you. You just have to wait.  The coins you are auto exchanging are going to the exchanges like "Bittrex" or "Cryptopia". So they are not on MPH at the moment until they are exchanged back. Now the coins do fluctuate and also Etherium, Litecoin. Bitcoin fluctuates as well. So, this means it might take some time for your coin to be exchanged to your desired coin.

Coins are removed from wallet with a Debit_AE (Debit for Auto Exchange) transaction and will appear in the destination wallet with an ordinary Credit transaction. These transactions can be viewed on the wallet page for each coin.

However there can be significant delays between the debit and the credit. Delays can happen because
1) The miningpoolhub accumulates coins so that they can be efficiently converted at the exchange, and there are minimum amounts for conversion. This delay partially depends on the amount of work miningpoolhub miners put into this specific coin.
2) The block confirmation times (which can be very long on some coins) delay the exchange at various points along the way.
Therefore 4 ~ 6 hours of delays (even delays measured in days for some coins) are possible.

Coins that don't satisfy minimum trade amount for certain period of time would not be auto exchanged to desired coin. These coins may be sent back as original coin and amount, or as exchanged Bitcoin.

Additional 0.2% Fee is applied. (Txfee for sending from Mining Pool Hub to exchange site is included in this fee)

Hope this helps Smiley

Thanks for your answer.

Glad to hear that they are not lost.
The explanation also makes sense. ... How else should any Altcoin become Bitcoin (preferred coin)  Roll Eyes.

Well many Fees, many exchanging. How can I be sure that in the end I have a PLUS? How to compare some pools and they payout rules?

For now Im running with Multipoolminer, which mines the most profitabale currency, to max out my Hardware. That works very well.   Smiley
To be honest, I have no clue how to accurate calculate my earinings with all that fees, delays and variable Hashrates and power consumption.
I would like to know if my Hardware already bring some earings or, if not, when the break point is reached.

Could someone maybe teach me?
matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:33:35 AM

Hello

if I understood this pool,

the pool switches to the most profitable coin or algo.

and we can choose to be paid in ethereum for example?

go to the moon !!
CrazyRig

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:53:14 AM

Hello, I have bin trying to use the MiningPoolHub for the past 2 day.  Yesterday I tested it on one of my rigs under windows and everything worked properly. 

Today I am transferring that rig into SMOS, and I would like to know if it's normal that when we select to mine only equihash "us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023" and we confirm that the current best is Zclassic, if we go under Zclassic the dashboard doesn't show any activity

However, if we have the rig pointing to the pool Zclassic directly, everything shows up.
us-east.zclassic.miningpoolhub.com:20575

Here is an exemple of config:
--server us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 17023 --user Username.Rig1 --pass x
Using dstm-v0.5.7

DerShorty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:57:05 AM

Hello

Correct.

Each Coin is mined in its wallet.
But you dont have to create a wallet for each Coin. Multiminingpool is Username based.
On every URL you login with <username>.worker. Miningpoolhub decides then what coin/algo is most profitable (if wanted).

Overall you have to select a preferred Coin. In your case LTC. Any mined Coins will be transfered to that coin.

Hello, I have bin trying to use the MiningPoolHub for the past 2 day.  Yesterday I tested it on one of my rigs under windows and everything worked properly. 

Today I am transferring that rig into SMOS, and I would like to know if it's normal that when we select to mine only equihash "us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023" and we confirm that the current best is Zclassic, if we go under Zclassic the dashboard doesn't show any activity

However, if we have the rig pointing to the pool Zclassic directly, everything shows up.
us-east.zclassic.miningpoolhub.com:20575

Here is an exemple of config:
--server us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 17023 --user Username.Rig1 --pass x
Using dstm-v0.5.7

If you connect to "us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 17023" then you choosed the auto switching pool for Equihash. Maybe in that time you looked up the Autoswitch choosed another Coin to mine instead of ZClassic. Zencash was very activ today.

Check your other Equihash wallets. Smiley
CrazyRig

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:04:00 AM

Hello

yes that is correct, you just have to configure the auto Exchange, and whatever coin you will be mining will be exchanged then send to your wallet
i3luefire

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:42:30 AM

It would be great feature to be added (p.s if its readily not there) where we can see at one dashboard total money earned in term of USD on particular day. I think this will be beneficial to many many small time miner like me.
You can try this. It may have the info you want. https://github.com/jimok82/MiningPoolHubStats the API key only allows reading of information.

Awesome. This is what i was looking for..

Is that developed by you? If yes i have small feature request if you can add transaction history also in the view it would be great.
That is not developed by me.
I believe feature requests and bugs can be dealt with here. https://bitbucket.org/JaymZZZ/miningpoolhubstats/issues it seems that the author of the code has moved to bitbucket and closed his source code.
Drennoga

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:28:12 AM

Hey There, question if anyone can answer.  Roll Eyes
When a BLOCK is found on your pool"Miningpoolhub" which is the pool I use to mine Zcoin. How can you tell how much $ you are receiving when a block is found. Can you calculate how much $ from the number listed on the right side of your hash power?Huh By the way some times the numbers are zeros. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think that is when a block has been found?. Here is an example when they are not zeros.

XZC Estimates
Block   0.00370460
Fees   0.00003334
Donation   0.00000000
Payout   0.00367126

How much am I receiving per/block found? is it 0.00367 of a dollar? is it 0.00367 of 1 Zcoin? is it 0.00367 of the 40 Zcoin?
How can I tell how much I received in a 24-hour period of blocks being found for Zcoin? Its hard to tell the difference of what I mined/received from blocks found if this is the case in a 1 hour period or 24 hour period. In the Unconfirmed for Auto Exchange it is all bundled up so I cannot tell what I personally mined from the miner only. Is there a way to look up what I mined/received with out them being together?

I looked at the Graph hash-rate of my miner, and I see my highest point my miner's hash-rate,  and also the mid range hash-rate. I still cannot get a good accurate average of my hash power during the hours. Is there something I can do that can give me numbers on the graphs to get accurate average #reading of my hash-rate over a 1hour/3hour/6hour/24hour period?

Don't mean to complain. Just looking for answers/help. Smiley
Thanks to everyone in advance for helping me/answering my questions in advance. Smiley
Cheers*

Drennoga

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:37:50 AM

Hi at all!

What could I do?

Hope this helps Smiley

Thanks for your answer.

Glad to hear that they are not lost.
The explanation also makes sense. ... How else should any Altcoin become Bitcoin (preferred coin)  Roll Eyes.

Well many Fees, many exchanging. How can I be sure that in the end I have a PLUS? How to compare some pools and they payout rules?

For now I'm running with Multipoolminer, which mines the most profitable currency, to max out my Hardware. That works very well.   Smiley
To be honest, I have no clue how to accurate calculate my earinings with all that fees, delays and variable Hashrates and power consumption.
I would like to know if my Hardware already bring some earings or, if not, when the break point is reached.

Could someone maybe teach me?

That's a good question, but i don't know how to answer that just yet . I do know however the pool fee with the exchange fee is very cheap in my opinion with a total of 1.1% which is very low/very-reasonable.

I am asking questions myself, and seeing if we can come up of some answers together Smiley
davemanet

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:51:06 AM

Anyone use the auto profit successfully?  Is it worth it or questionable?
MiCoSa

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:58:46 AM

It is not. The auto profit switching and the PPLNS payment system are two things, that doesnt work together. It is just stupid to setup a multi algo auto profit switching pool with a PPLNS payment system...
i3luefire

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:42:48 AM

It is not. The auto profit switching and the PPLNS payment system are two things, that doesnt work together. It is just stupid to setup a multi algo auto profit switching pool with a PPLNS payment system...
The pool doesn't switch algo/coin until a block has been found. So there will be no loss of revenue from switching unless you or your Mining software decide to switch before the block is done. Let the pool pick the algo/coin.
i3luefire

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:47:13 AM

From the website "- Lowered ethereum withdrawal fee to 0.0009 ETH as ethereum network is stable than before.”
https://miningpoolhub.com
The operator has lowered the fees on ETH.
i3luefire

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:53:46 AM

Anyone use the auto profit successfully?  Is it worth it or questionable?
The pool doesn't switch algo/coin until a block has been found. So there will be no loss of revenue from switching unless you or your Mining software decide to switch before the block is done. Let the pool pick the algo/coin.
I don't know if everyone here understands what PPLNS is but if you want what I thought was a very good description of PPLNS I found one here. http://give-me-coins.com/support/faq/what-is-pplns/
After reading it your should understand that PPLNS does hurt miner profits but makes it hard for pool hoppers to gain an advantage over consistent miners.
poby

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:02:45 AM

It is very sad, that the operator doesnt answer to any suggestions.

This is why Ill move all my rigs out of MPH asaic, he just doesnt care.

Or maybe he has a life?  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: