Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

I like that, the project team makes the main accent on trips. Users can exchange bonus points for flights or trips is a great opportunity, I think.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

I like that, the project team makes the main accent on trips. Users can exchange bonus points for flights or trips is a great opportunity, I think.

Why flights? You can exchange bonus points for anything you want, no one limits you in this regard. You can even exchange it for another tax credit, for example.
guarino

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Why flights? You can exchange bonus points for anything you want, no one limits you in this regard. You can even exchange it for another tax credit, for example.
I talked a little about the other. Marketing and PR, it is through the ability of people to exchange bonuses on the road - it's a great move. This will attract many new users.
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I think the information about the development team is looking for potential investors . The more information about the project and the team the investor knows , the easier it is for him to make an investment

slovenia1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

I talked a little about the other. Marketing and PR, it is through the ability of people to exchange bonuses on the road - it's a great move. This will attract many new users.
Why do you think that this is exactly what can attract the attention of users? It seems to me that a good and quality product plays an important role here, and an idea that makes sense, does not it?
guarino

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

Why do you think that this is exactly what can attract the attention of users? It seems to me that a good and quality product plays an important role here, and an idea that makes sense, does not it?

yes of course it is, just traveling is what attracts the attention of users. Here plays a purely psychological role. That users can afford what they dream about.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

yes of course it is, just traveling is what attracts the attention of users. Here plays a purely psychological role. That users can afford what they dream about.

But people dream about different things, why did you decide that everyone dreams about this? It does not sound logical, am I not right?
guarino

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

But people dream about different things, why did you decide that everyone dreams about this? It does not sound logical, am I not right?
Statistics show that the goal and the dream of the main part of people is the path. People want to see something new and dream about it. Certainly not all, but most, according to statistics.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Statistics show that the goal and the dream of the main part of people is the path. People want to see something new and dream about it. Certainly not all, but most, according to statistics.
Well, in that case, yes. In addition, the project also tells about other advantages that also play a big and significant role in the project.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

I believe that Gabro chose the right strategy in their project, they not only provided users with a platform, but also new opportunities for their partners.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

I believe that Gabro chose the right strategy in their project, they not only provided users with a platform, but also new opportunities for their partners.

I also agree with you, combining all loyalty programs into one whole is a very beneficial cooperation for many companies, and no less advantageous offer for users.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

I also agree with you, combining all loyalty programs into one whole is a very beneficial cooperation for many companies, and no less advantageous offer for users.
Even more. This is beneficial, including for start-up companies that just came to the market and do not have the customer base that other companies have.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

But I have not heard about this before, can you tell me more about what exactly Gabro offers for these companies?
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

But I have not heard about this before, can you tell me more about what exactly Gabro offers for these companies?

Well, a single platform is not only an opportunity to combine all the bonus points, but also a huge marketing platform with a large audience.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

Well, a single platform is not only an opportunity to combine all the bonus points, but also a huge marketing platform with a large audience.
That is, young companies will have the opportunity to get a part of the audience that already uses this service and are active users of the system. right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: