Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5904 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

Users of the platform will be able to somehow benefit from this project? That is, will it be possible to earn or increase its assets?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Users of the platform will be able to somehow benefit from this project? That is, will it be possible to earn or increase its assets?
What exactly do you mean by that? What kind of benefits? Users of plastic cards will be able to receive cashback with every transaction in the form of a certain percentage.
bitokman

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

What exactly do you mean by that? What kind of benefits? Users of plastic cards will be able to receive cashback with every transaction in the form of a certain percentage.

And in which form will this interest be calculated? I mean in the form of what currency? and how in the future will I be able to dispose of this cashback?
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

And in which form will this interest be calculated? I mean in the form of what currency? and how in the future will I be able to dispose of this cashback?

It will be in the form of bonus points of loyalty. That is, an internal token that users can shell into other currencies and pay for various goods and services.
bitokman

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

It will be in the form of bonus points of loyalty. That is, an internal token that users can shell into other currencies and pay for various goods and services.
Thank you for explaining this point. And if we talk about percentages, what exactly percentage of cashback can we talk about? I would also like to clarify this point.
kk777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

Thank you for explaining this point. And if we talk about percentages, what exactly percentage of cashback can we talk about? I would also like to clarify this point.

Well it will be 0.1% or 0.5%. It all depends on how many tokens on your account and what type of cards you have on hand. Ordinary or premium.
bitokman

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

Well it will be 0.1% or 0.5%. It all depends on how many tokens on your account and what type of cards you have on hand. Ordinary or premium.
Sounds interesting, thanks for more detailed information, perhaps I'll give more time to study this project, I was shown this very interesting.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
  don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
  don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
we should be realistic, we see a lot of problems that can’t be solved with the blockchain technology. There should be stronger security platforms or programs
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

The Gabrotech project is a loyalty token and this is indeed interesting, and I am sure that it will be able to attract many investors and reach the target.
The sales trip will be smooth and certainly the team will be able to produce satisfactory results.

boomertoo

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 1000 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers
boomertoo

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:44:17 AM

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 1000 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
a1471989

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:57:44 AM

When will the main product of this project be launched?
I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:03:23 AM

I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis
a1471989

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:16:24 AM

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project

How could I not notice that the most important product of the project was already released? Apparently I followed other major projects and did not notice at all how the purse was realized. We must urgently get acquainted!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: