Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5904 times)
CryptoBazuka

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

I believe that a partnership with China Unicom can significantly influence the further development of Gabrotech. The power of its influence in China and across the globe is indisputably enormous, as it is the 4th largest mobile service provider in the world. With their help, Gabrotech will attract a huge number of users around the world. Good luck! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
amanai

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
a1471989

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
  I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
amanai

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4541530
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Gabrotech follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
a1471989

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4541530
Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
muoidiemtoan

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

Can you give me more information about GABROTECH? I still do not know about GABROTECH.
treasurerofhieu99

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Hey Gabrotech team. We host Crypto Youtube Channel in Russia called Bitinfo. We would like to discuss a business opportunity with your project - is there anyone we can talk to? Thanks
amanai

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
amanai

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

Gabrotech follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
Really nice project  that forms large community, everything is going to be better with this systematic project!
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

I like that this project is a complete solution and offers several useful functions. I especially want to mention a part of the project, which will analyze the activity of users.
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: