Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.
I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.

Actually they are ahead of the roadmap.
Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

No doubt they would meet up with the first payout by February

Yeah, I didn't expect that they will going to announce that they will really going to get listed on those two exchanges because I thought they will just going to focus on developing some progress on their facility.

I guess the never knew Exchange listing would come that easy for SRXIO. It was impressive and would build more interest in SRXIO tokens token sale.
Listing on exchange, won’t slow down progress on the mining facility, but helps out.

I  was kind of surprised when I heard about their 2 already confirmed potential listing. Shows that they are putting their community first.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

I just read about the background of Jacobus and his experience with starting up his own company.Am glad  Securix.IO is the Fruit of those hardship and I believe it will bring great success

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:35:31 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 06:11:26 PM by Rozita

Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.
I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.

Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

Yeah, I didn't expect that they will going to announce that they will really going to get listed on those two exchanges because I thought they will just going to focus on developing some progress on their facility.

I guess the never knew Exchange listing would come that easy for SRXIO. It was impressive and would build more interest in SRXIO tokens token sale.
Listing on exchange, won’t slow down progress on the mining facility, but helps out.

I  was kind of surprised when I heard about their 2 already confirmed potential listing. Shows that they are putting their community first.

I had not heard the name of the two exchanges that have confirmed they will list Securix. I don't think they have a big volume. But I appreciate the team. It's a good news. Because the ICO has not ended yet. Bigger exchanges will likely list Securix after the ICO and reaching required volume on those two exchanges.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

I just read about the background of Jacobus and his experience with starting up his own company.Am glad  Securix.IO is the Fruit of those hardship and I believe it will bring great success

the guy sold his company for several millions to a telecommunications company. He has also tried mining with Damian who is his nephew. He is quite experienced as an Entrepreneur from what I have read.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

the guy sold his company for several millions to a telecommunications company. He has also tried mining with Damian who is his nephew. He is quite experienced as an Entrepreneur from what I have read.

From what I heard so far about these two guys, they are both well experienced in building a business. They also have experience in mining. Furthermore, both are very engaged, they travel around the world to push Securix and find new investors for their project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

I guess investors will get profit, month of February in March their wallet. As I know they will start mining from month of February.

Month of February is not too far away. Hopefully by then market will get stabilized and move upwards. In my personal opinion thats also the right time for start mining.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

I guess investors will get profit, month of February in March their wallet. As I know they will start mining from month of February.

Month of February is not too far away. Hopefully by then market will get stabilized and move upwards. In my personal opinion thats also the right time for start mining.
Yeah actually they have to wait till market stabilized enough before buying equipments for the facility! And setting uo should take some time, they must start as soon as possible !
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Two Exchanges already

Well the date for mining operation was in  Jan, but  they postponed the date to February which is fine for me as i have no problem waiting one more month!   
They have really made improvements and have also achieved a lot, with that I’m positive they will reach their targets.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

Yeah actually they have to wait till market stabilized enough before buying equipments for the facility! And setting uo should take some time, they must start as soon as possible !
I don't think so for buying equipment they need to wait until market recovery. Because purchasing equipment is different part I guess and they should continue their work.
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

I don't think so for buying equipment they need to wait until market recovery. Because purchasing equipment is different part I guess and they should continue their work.

I think they are experienced enough to assess what is the best way. Normally the price for hardware goes down to year end and Securix has still enough time to setup all miners.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

Oh ya I’ve been trying to ignore the fud lately theirs been so much that it’s rediculous that the the team seems to have been so straight forward and yet stil has to deal with idiots

It's a normal thing with human. The nature of human is always skeptical no matter how you try to make the see and understand you. Hopefully they won't be affected too bad with it.

yeah, that's why making sure every aspect of the business is clearly visible so that every party involved will know what is going, no shady business and transparency is guaranteed

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

Two Exchanges already

At first also I thought their first target exchange will going to be some kind of useless exchange but when I looked and search on google it's on rank <100 on CMC which is really good  Grin

At your service
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

Two Exchanges already

At first also I thought their first target exchange will going to be some kind of useless exchange but when I looked and search on google it's on rank <100 on CMC which is really good  Grin

are you referring to Latoken and FUBT if so then I totally agree with you, they made a very wonderful decision to secure that listing and i believe they will get more better exchange platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

Well ya having common updates is an important part of a project like this it’s how they fight the fud that basically any mining operation can expect these days after last years list of failures
Rozita

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:02:07 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 12:13:43 AM by Rozita

Two Exchanges already

At first also I thought their first target exchange will going to be some kind of useless exchange but when I looked and search on google it's on rank <100 on CMC which is really good  Grin

are you referring to Latoken and FUBT if so then I totally agree with you, they made a very wonderful decision to secure that listing and i believe they will get more better exchange platform

You are right. There are many tokens that are never listed on exchanges after their ICO. Securix investors are now sure of listing. So, this causes more investors to join the ICO.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:58:52 AM

Getting listed like that is an important aspect especially for those that decide they want to exit instead of holding for 1+ years or however long it gives a lot of flexibility to investors to decide how long they hold on to their dividends

i mean so many possibilities exist for a project like this, and its good to see the teams not locking people up like some other mining groups i'd rather not mention
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:25:34 AM

Getting listed like that is an important aspect especially for those that decide they want to exit instead of holding for 1+ years or however long it gives a lot of flexibility to investors to decide how long they hold on to their dividends

i mean so many possibilities exist for a project like this, and its good to see the teams not locking people up like some other mining groups i'd rather not mention
indeed, as good as new info or the team in this project must be transparent so that the confidence of the participants and investors will not be doubted, because the project will develop as well as the team that manages it.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

Two Exchanges already

At first also I thought their first target exchange will going to be some kind of useless exchange but when I looked and search on google it's on rank <100 on CMC which is really good  Grin

You are right. There are many tokens that are never listed on exchanges after their ICO. Securix investors are now sure of listing. So, this causes more investors to join the ICO.

Yeah and two exchanges already. That's impressive from the Securix team. I honestly did not expect them to list this early. They are giving everyone a fair chance of holding or selling of the tokens.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

And still some person had the time and boldness to say some words about this project  that does not paint a good picture of the project. Well, one thing is sure, time will surely prove them right or wrong. That's a fact.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

Two Exchanges already

Yeah and two exchanges already. That's impressive from the Securix team. I honestly did not expect them to list this early. They are giving everyone a fair chance of holding or selling of the tokens.

Securix team are very smart and think ahead of the project, they know the frequently asked questions from investors and supporters so they immediately tackle it, knowing fully well that this project already has two exchange waiting for it to get started, who wouldn't want to invest, because once crowdsale is over then trading will commence in no time i believe.

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: