Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

From what I have read so far about securix, I see that we will get a 45℅ ROI after one year.Do I have to invest again after the end of that year? I mean if I want to go a 2nd year, do I need to reinvent?  Seems there is much confidence in hodling SRXIO tokens than BTC..lol

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

As far as I know they do have youtube channel and they have posted lots of videos there. Scroll up couple of messages and you will definitely find the link. Also somebody posted youtube messages here.

Here is the link to the Securix youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA/videos
I wonder that there are only a few subscribers and viewers

I guess they just started the YouTube channel and have not done a lot of advertising that required them to use the YouTube channel, another thing is that they most people in crypto don't really go on YouTube that much compared to Facebook and Twitter.

The team is mostly focused on the private investment and I think it is smart given the current bearish market. I think it makes more sense to target those investors as they yield better returns.
That's True actually! With such low market its hard to see someone investing by taking such a huge risk!
But Securix seems to have no problem getting any investment! 
The reason might be they are accepting multiple options for investment. I mean they are accepting FIAT option too not only Crypto currencies.

No big difference for investors whether they invest with FIAT or bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. All of them are money. Investors notice to many other factors and decide whether invest in a project or not.

I cannot agree with your statement. It is a big difference if you invest in FIAT or Crypto. My average price for ETH is close to $300, if I want to buy SRXIO Token for 1ETH, I get only 130 Token ($130). So I lose money if I invest with Crypto.
Exactly, Crypto currencies value is falling but FIAT money is different, it's not a virtual currency. So I can say still they have kept good option for investment - FIAT Money.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

From what I have read so far about securix, I see that we will get a 45℅ ROI after one year.Do I have to invest again after the end of that year? I mean if I want to go a 2nd year, do I need to reinvent?  Seems there is much confidence in hodling SRXIO tokens than BTC..lol

They believe they can become better btc and the team has a lot of faith in the project. For your first question I will have to take it to the admins in telegram. Or you can also ask them yourself if you have the time.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

No the wayi understand it is the tokens represent the hashpower if you keep the tokens then your still mining and still earning from the plant thats how it works it doesn't expire its basically you investing in hash power at the plant.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

They believe they can become better btc and the team has a lot of faith in the project. For your first question I will have to take it to the admins in telegram. Or you can also ask them yourself if you have the time.

I know it’s the first time we are seeing a tokenized Mining plan. But you got the main point all wrong. It’s a monthly income. 45% each month.
Secondly, it’s passive. You don’t need to do nothing. Just hold SRXIO tokens and each month, you get ETH (value of same btc profit minined) to same wallet.
It’s a nice concept.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

With  the fund they have rised they can build a huge Facility owning a great part of HashPower.
Does this mean more Funds is equal to More Mining power?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

With  the fund they have rised they can build a huge Facility owning a great part of HashPower.
Does this mean more Funds is equal to More Mining power?

Yes it is. The more they earn, the more mining rigs the Securix team can buy. According to the whitepaper on page 17, 85% of the sold tokens will be used for "mining hardware, electrical upgrades, transport and duties."
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

i believe most of all those project actually feels that private investors would make more impact to a project than public investment and when you look at it you would discover its true.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

i believe most of all those project actually feels that private investors would make more impact to a project than public investment and when you look at it you would discover its true.

How does the team feel about the current market conditions. Really hope they  get the opportunity to  shine and show what a good mining operation can look like

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

How does the team feel about the current market conditions. Really hope they  get the opportunity to  shine and show what a good mining operation can look like

well everything still boils down to making sure investors appreciate their investment and i personally believe nobody will want to relax considering the current state of the market

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

It must be very worrying, I knew we were going to have another bear market before the end of this year but it's been very disappointing, I just hope projects like Securix stay positive.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

It must be very worrying, I knew we were going to have another bear market before the end of this year but it's been very disappointing, I just hope projects like Securix stay positive.

I guess it’s time for most Blockchain based projects to stay independent of bitcoin or other leader coins value. Projects like Securix should lead the way. They got real use that could be promoted to determine the market value of each token and not bitcoins. These are utility coins.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

I guess it’s time for most Blockchain based projects to stay independent of bitcoin or other leader coins value. Projects like Securix should lead the way. They got real use that could be promoted to determine the market value of each token and not bitcoins. These are utility coins.

Well, you say that but Securix is linked to BTC & ETH. Securix mines BTC and then gives 45% of gross revenue back to investors. Securix converts the BTC to ETH. ETH is then distributed through smart contracts to SRXIO token holders.

Securix is actually a lot more linked to the top cryptocurrencies and this is why I think SRXIO tokens will always react in a similar way to BTC!

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

Your not wrong it’s got a strong correlation to btc of course it’s mining but the fact is so does the entire industry I mean every coin is intrinsically tied to bitcoins movements it’s just a fact
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:32:43 AM

Well, you say that but Securix is linked to BTC & ETH. Securix mines BTC and then gives 45% of gross revenue back to investors. Securix converts the BTC to ETH. ETH is then distributed through smart contracts to SRXIO token holders.

Securix is actually a lot more linked to the top cryptocurrencies and this is why I think SRXIO tokens will always react in a similar way to BTC!

When Bitcoin loses its value, mining will be less profitable and Securix becomes less valuable. So you are right and I think it can be more profitable if Securix mine some other coins. Any one knows if Securix will mine some altcoins too?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

As far as I know they do have youtube channel and they have posted lots of videos there. Scroll up couple of messages and you will definitely find the link. Also somebody posted youtube messages here.

Here is the link to the Securix youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA/videos
I wonder that there are only a few subscribers and viewers

I guess they just started the YouTube channel and have not done a lot of advertising that required them to use the YouTube channel, another thing is that they most people in crypto don't really go on YouTube that much compared to Facebook and Twitter.

The team is mostly focused on the private investment and I think it is smart given the current bearish market. I think it makes more sense to target those investors as they yield better returns.
That's True actually! With such low market its hard to see someone investing by taking such a huge risk!
But Securix seems to have no problem getting any investment! 

Yeah I noticed it too it's really looks like that most of the people are keep believing that this will going to be a good project which is I really think the same. Looking at the project getting some investment in this market proven it.

At your service
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:01:30 AM

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky not. But I think it is less risky for private investors as they get big bonuses.
Investing is not risky if the project is known. But if you were a big investor, there is no risky for you to invest in not known projects.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:14:51 AM

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky not. But I think it is less risky for private investors as they get big bonuses.
Investing is not risky if the project is known. But if you were a big investor, there is no risky for you to invest in not known projects.

lol how can you think if there is no risk for large investors investing in projects that are not known
I do not believe if there is no investment that is risky even to invest in gold though

STUDENTCOIN