Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49459 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

based on my understanding they were or are in Dubai. I think they have some leads they are pursuing. Their focus as of now is to get as many investors on board as possible. and the focus in on the large investors.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying

aside from that i believe using renewables is very beneficial to the environment as it is right now the world is going green and doing so will put them in a positive light

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

I just read about the background of Jacobus and his experience with starting up his own company.Am glad  Securix.IO is the Fruit of those hardship and I believe it will bring great success

the guy sold his company for several millions to a telecommunications company. He has also tried mining with Damian who is his nephew. He is quite experienced as an Entrepreneur from what I have read.

And still some person had the time and boldness to say some words about this project  that does not paint a good picture of the project. Well, one thing is sure, time will surely prove them right or wrong. That's a fact.

I must admit, I started having doubts when I was seeing those bad reviews about this project being fraud and the team members being fake until I started seeing video interviews of the team as well as conferences and summits attended.

It's normal for the human mind to become doubled on seeing reviews as such. That's the power of social proof just that in this case, it's working against instead for. It's always good to do one's research first.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

I just read about the background of Jacobus and his experience with starting up his own company.Am glad  Securix.IO is the Fruit of those hardship and I believe it will bring great success

the guy sold his company for several millions to a telecommunications company. He has also tried mining with Damian who is his nephew. He is quite experienced as an Entrepreneur from what I have read.

And still some person had the time and boldness to say some words about this project  that does not paint a good picture of the project. Well, one thing is sure, time will surely prove them right or wrong. That's a fact.

I must admit, I started having doubts when I was seeing those bad reviews about this project being fraud and the team members being fake until I started seeing video interviews of the team as well as conferences and summits attended.

It's normal for the human mind to become doubled on seeing reviews as such. That's the power of social proof just that in this case, it's working against instead for. It's always good to do one's research first.

Research is what will keep you afloat in the crypto space, I don't give listen ears to news of this sort.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

Agreed and the thing is investing in renewables also does better longterm ROI and keeps pricing down on the per kwh over the next few years of power could really put them ahead of the rest by diversifying
Yeap, they should keep some space for innovation for future to keep the thing running for a long period!
Every big companies does have a separate space for this kind of innovation!   

As far as I know they got a really great deal with the EAN 2 EAN energy provider or platform. Additionally, they can purchase electricity on an exchange. Which guarantee them a very cheap price of 3 to 5 cent/ KWh.

Yeah, I read that they have a great deal on some green energy source provider. They will going to have a cheap electricity cost plus they will going to help the environrment free to add some problem on our global warming cause by electricity usage.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

The last time I checked, the team was busy with conferences and meetings also they have put out lots of video promotions but like you said, a new one will be great too.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

Hopefully we some stability and bullish moves as the year closes out so the project has a chance to earn some serious cash for investors over the next few months
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

Securix plan on electricity is the best I think no they can get. Having a deal with an Ean2Eam company on a long term would cost cut down the cost of mining.  And for me that’s a smart decision.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.
I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.

Actually they are ahead of the roadmap.
Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

No doubt they would meet up with the first payout by February

The more I learn of this progress, the more excited I'm
Really its not something you come across everyday out here, we barely have project fulfilling their aim anymore and here is securix daring to not only fulfil but also operate
Kudos!

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

Securix plan on electricity is the best I think no they can get. Having a deal with an Ean2Eam company on a long term would cost cut down the cost of mining.  And for me that’s a smart decision.

Especially since efficient and cost effectiveness when it comes to power is basically the biggest restriction on how profitable and longterm the project can be
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:09:15 AM

Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:18:37 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 01:54:06 PM by mechanic081971

Its one thing to have an idea, it’s another to tell others about it and how it works. Damian and the team have being doing this effectively. They’ve no doubt held the project up with reply to every question asked about the project.

Team is doing wonderful job. No doubt about it. Teams experience is the real key here. Also they know how to build the community and move forward.
I agree mate. Securix has a hard working team and big community to spread a good informations about securix in other people in the world. The team is very focus on their developments to make their project to be successful.

Yeah, Their team are really working really hard to give their investors the best that securix can do. Sooner or later their hard work will going to paid off. Can't wait for more updates and developments of the project from the team.
Yeah me too, I can't wait to see the future of securix on cryptocurrency. I will share the informations of securix on my friends that wants to join cryptocurrency.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:23:58 AM

Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:58:19 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 01:51:32 PM by mechanic081971

Projects like this need a lot of experience so I think it’s really great that they have people like that at the top of the organization hopefully it helps it to be a success

yeah, the success of any project totally depends on the kind of people steering it wheel and from the look of things securix have the required individual to deliver it promises

The successful project made by their community to improve and share their knowledge to other crypto holders. Securix has a unique team and they are focus on their own propaganda to put securix on the top.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

With the amount of electricity needed to mine bitcoin, it was important they find a means to take care of that. Especially when there's been lots of complains from some countries on bitcoin mining operations relating to power.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

With the amount of electricity needed to mine bitcoin, it was important they find a means to take care of that. Especially when there's been lots of complains from some countries on bitcoin mining operations relating to power.

Securix Team is able to do and overcome the government that complains about electricity problems, this is certainly Securix mining will be smooth and easy to do. Team creativity will be seen with its success.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

The last time I checked, the team was busy with conferences and meetings also they have put out lots of video promotions but like you said, a new one will be great too.

I think they were more busy with meetups with prospects and investors; I don't think they have attended conferences? I mean aside from the Singaporean that took place sometime back.

Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

Yes, Of course. You are right! By the way, In here, EAN stands for European Article Numbering?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

from all indication, they understand the importance of optimizing their electricity consumption and i believe they will do pretty well with that decision

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: