Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

I know there is much talks going on about Securix; I think if the team do a live interview on youtube or with one of the youtubers out there it would cool much of those talks. I think the community is just looking for assurances is all.
I guess it would be great idea. I seen their YouTube channel and have very less subscribers. They need do more promotions of YouTube channel.

Which means they have to create video contents regularly. I think they can do it. I checked their medium channel and saw a lot of important articles there.

Nice to know that they have a decent place for articles but i'm not a friend of medium, with their incessant deletion of accounts makes that avenue unfriendly, the team should consider using other channels for effective communication, between, there are a lot of spam comments here that makes constructive comment hard to find

I think just like Ibininja said, the best thing is to do a live interview on YouTube or with one of these YouTubers. People need something to calm their fears about the project and I don't think articles can be very effective here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
best201819

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

Why are you distributing Ether and not Bitcoins?
Our token and its smart contract are based on the ERC 20 Ethereum blockchain. Bitcoins cannot be distributed through an Ethereum blockchain. We will convert our bitcoins to Ether to automate the 45% gross revenue share to our token holders.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

I know there is much talks going on about Securix; I think if the team do a live interview on youtube or with one of the youtubers out there it would cool much of those talks. I think the community is just looking for assurances is all.

You got that right, that's what they should aim at, giving the community enough reasons to stick with them, not just creating a video but also meetups can be implemented in order to get closer to the community, i stated something about having a tour round their facility with some members of the community that are located in around the vacinity

Even I got email today from Securix CEO about how he started with this project and how he became entrepreneur, etc. Its a very nice story. 3 cheers to the team.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

You got that right, that's what they should aim at, giving the community enough reasons to stick with them, not just creating a video but also meetups can be implemented in order to get closer to the community, i stated something about having a tour round their facility with some members of the community that are located in around the vacinity

Even I got email today from Securix CEO about how he started with this project and how he became entrepreneur, etc. Its a very nice story. 3 cheers to the team.

Me too got that email. It also shows how attachment he is having it with his family as well as how he wants to spend time with his family etc. Really a good read.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

I guess it would be great idea. I seen their YouTube channel and have very less subscribers. They need do more promotions of YouTube channel.

Which means they have to create video contents regularly. I think they can do it. I checked their medium channel and saw a lot of important articles there.

Nice to know that they have a decent place for articles but i'm not a friend of medium, with their incessant deletion of accounts makes that avenue unfriendly, the team should consider using other channels for effective communication, between, there are a lot of spam comments here that makes constructive comment hard to find

Medium ain't friendly howbeit it's one of the strongest medium of writing articles even beyond cryptocurrency... Some blockchain projects are actually targeting the creative industry already.. I'm quite hopeful

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

Listen very carefully everyone. Any company trying to start fresh in the mining industry right now, specifically SHA256 is a death wish. So, either they more stupid than genius or, they are all going to steal your money and run. This is a failed business model, there are no more efficient SHA miners worth spending millions on....it's just not worth it.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

Electricity Costs alot in a Mining facility!
so if Securix wanna make profit with steady growth then they'll have to develop new technology to use less energy or create energy with low cost!
do you plan to work on this?
TunerDude007

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

so if Securix wanna make profit with steady growth then they'll have to develop new technology to use less energy or create energy with low cost!

Exactly....but they keep saying our team is always studying what is best to use and we will purchase it then....No, that is not a good enough answer, you need to give us plan B for when you have the money to purchase asics which ones will they purchase when nothing is remotely worth buying.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

Exactly....but they keep saying our team is always studying what is best to use and we will purchase it then....No, that is not a good enough answer, you need to give us plan B for when you have the money to purchase asics which ones will they purchase when nothing is remotely worth buying.

Yes I would also like to see Securix announce a plan B, it's difficult though as others have mentioned previously, SHA miners are no longer as profitable as they used to be. They need a fallback plan.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

I understand and share most of our fears but regarding an alternate energy source, I applaud their approach of decentralized purchase of solar and wind energy as alternative but eagerly await the outcome.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

I understand and share most of our fears but regarding an alternate energy source, I applaud their approach of decentralized purchase of solar and wind energy as alternative but eagerly await the outcome.

Buying on the open market and focusing most of their energy on energy acquisition and keeping running costs low is going to be the most important thing they can do
TunerDude007

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

But currently non of that matters as there are no sha256 miners worth buying.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

Got the email also. It's really a good story and I hope they will really going to use all the things happened to them to make this project successful.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:57:03 PM

Yh. I requested for the details of next meetups from team. They promised to give a feedback when the next would be. But I never got it.
So much issues about mining and making off profits. Securix prototype looks feasible. But investors would like to see team answer some questions.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

Yes I would also like to see Securix announce a plan B, it's difficult though as others have mentioned previously, SHA miners are no longer as profitable as they used to be. They need a fallback plan.

Developing a new technology for their energy consumption will be difficult they can use existing technologies that are commonly used.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

But currently non of that matters as there are no sha256 miners worth buying.

Lol that’s a joke right? Profitability of miners depends on price of power seriously its the most important factor high efficiency miners and then price per kWh is what turns a profit
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

Developing a new technology for their energy consumption will be difficult they can use existing technologies that are commonly used.

From my understanding they will be buying it off cheap since it is green energy; That usually does not cost to generate hence is cheap to buy. I think the challenge is when bitcoin's price goes below their set numbers which is likely. I understand that there is a pool in place but the pool can sustain a certain period only.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:17:18 AM

From my understanding they will be buying it off cheap since it is green energy; That usually does not cost to generate hence is cheap to buy. I think the challenge is when bitcoin's price goes below their set numbers which is likely. I understand that there is a pool in place but the pool can sustain a certain period only.

What could be plan B for Securix if things don't work out in future due to high energy cost? If the team already using green energy then I don't think there will be anything better at this moment.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

Yes, for that they need to spend a lot of amount in order to get an outcome because Wind Energy is best and low investment but whereas for solar they need investment a lot into the project for mining. So it is very difficult to mine the coins at once case.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

The concerns of the community can be felt and just like i stated earlier, it has to do with the outcome of past projects that has either fall due to improper planning, use of amateurs and scammers, so this is where securix should come out properly and address the house on the stated problems, the communication aspect has been good as we can see from their responses, so lets wait for a response
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: