Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4848 times)
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

not all bounty share 2% for bounty i see there is also a 5% or more, not all hunters bounty use multi account there are also play honestly, i think bounty campaign is very good help promote an ico project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

I do not agree with your opinion bounty campaign is not stupid or futile this is a way of marketing a project to promote their project although the pay is small but it is very influential to attract investors to invest their project
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
So what is the way you use to marketing your ICO? use Google Ads or Facebook Ads? You must pay real money by that way,  but if you pay via tokens of your ICO you will lose nothing if your ICO unsuccess.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

bounties are useful for an ICO to make people known about it and it's one of cheapest way they have to do so.
If project is good then they will have good reviews and community will grow, so I think bounties are still useful.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
ay-x

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Unfortunately many users who sell distribute hamburger price are distributed prizes.
I have always chosen to keep the rewards in my purse. Surely one day my face will be laughed.
When they arrive that day, they will be very sorry for the opportunity to open a hamburger shop.
Defimwh

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

indeed many people who use the account more than 2 purposes to get a lot of coins and directly sell it, it can not be prevented it, but most ico have implemented a kyc system to minimize it
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

that sentence may be that I do not agree if bounty is stupid ..
which should be a stupid bounty it's a project that just gives false hopes that stop without clear ..
I hope that bounty a rescue media for token seekers who every day work by providing information to the general public and with it everyone will understand the usefulness or function of the bounty ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

Projects do it because it's effectively free marketing. It costs them nothing to award tokens. Of course, we know why participants take part in the programs. The issue does fundamentally lie in bounty hunters dumping on acquisition.

Bounty programs can instill a lock up period, but if it's too burdensome hunters will focus their efforts at other campaigns. For a change to happen, all campaigns would need to shift to lock up or staggered release standards.
Yh, I agree with you mate. Bounty hunters are all over the world and they tend to spread the news faster to the general public and investors. If you pay bloggers to do that for you, it is limited to a country or two. But hunters are all over the world. Signature campaigns advertise a lot. There are a lot of investors on this forum and they tend to see the advertisement is made. It is never a waste of time.
Luu An

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

it depend on policy of project, 1% or 2% of Fund goal for marketing fee is not much, not only when ICO it also advertise your project after it list to exchange, market...the value not only for ICO.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:58:46 AM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

Most ICOs prefer bounty campaigns because it is cheaper and the most easiest way to get their project known to other potential investors. Crypto community mostly found in bitcointalk where there are plenty of bounty hunters. Try to run an ICO and you will know how pricey you are gonna pay for advertisement. The only bad thing about bounties is that more people are using multi accounts to abuse the bounty programs. But most ICOs require now KYC to avoid bots and multi accounts user to join. What I really hate in bounties are those impatient bounty hunters that is always asking "When Lambo?" "When moon?" "When distribution". If you are a really hardworking bounty hunter you should you already know this before joining the bounty campaign.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

Bounties are not necessarily stupid dough because most ICO's tend to use such platforms to inform people about its programs.
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

Bounties are not so stupid as thought because most ICO's tends to get more investors through the bounty platforms.
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

I dont think bounties are stupid. But there is one part,i which is stupid in bounty campains, that the price falls to one-third almost till you receive tokens. It is annoying and suck really.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

2% allocation for bouty is very small, I think the rating system is unfair, the prize hunters with Jr.member rank are able to make interesting and quality posts but they get less bounty, you have to understand the prize hunter is one of the success factors of ICO, then should be allocated bounty with a larger amount.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

They are very different kind of bounties , some bounties like " bug Bounty " pays very well and even some good coins consider some budgets for it , I'm agree with those ridiculous big bounties , they are reasons of big dumps like we have seen before many of them but Some bounties are vitable , or that coin or token or ICO would experience a lot of hack attacks!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

I think you're right, but in other side participants bounties is doing some work like promoting, writing articel, etc. I also think that 2% is small, mostly some project just distribute 2% from token sold not 2% from total supply
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

You are right in your opinion, though some bounties is just a negative to a project while some are just good to create awareness for the project, the issue laid on the bounty manager to only accept quality post both on social media. Some bounty hunter dont even know about the project they are promoting.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

What are you talking about its a payment for services that had been rendered by bounty hunters to help promote an ICO project to different kinds of investors around the world using different kinds of communication channels its not a free tokens at all just to be distributed to everyone bounty campaigns is proven effective to advertise in ICO with less cost to developers unlike listing on ICO review sites like ICOBENCH which cost almost 10btc per project.    

bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

I disagree with this claim that says bounties are stupid because the efforts of Bounty hunters towards the success of an ICO by spreading the information and doing the marketing activities cannot be overlook. They are really trying and I believe they should not be trading their bounty earned tokens below the ICO price, they worked for it and should not be sold for a peanut
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

Wow. There are advantages and disadvantages to everything in this world op. Bounties also have their own advantages and disadvantages, but the advantages far outweigh their disadvantages. How do you expect to market your coin or token and attract investors through minimal expenses in the cryptocurrency market? Bounties are the best answer to this question since they help promote the coin or token and help the company save a lot of money in the process. Think before posting such stuff op.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: